Mother Hubbard is a Superhero from The Golden Age of Comic Books, published by Chesler in Scoop Comics #1-3. She's a sorceress who uses her mystical abilities to fight evil.
This comic contains examples of:
- Always Chaotic Evil:
- Gnomes are all either lazy slavers or sadistic tricksters.
- Ogres are all brutal thugs who eat babies.
- Defector from Decadence: Witches are traditionally Always Chaotic Evil, but Hubbard has decided to use her witchcraft for good.
- Disney Villain Death: The Woodcarver, a gnome who binds souls to children to enslave them from, is sent plummeting into a river after the bridge he's on is destroyed.
- Eye Scream: Scoop Comics #3 bases its plot around the magical theft of eyes, including from kids.
- Our Gnomes Are Weirder: These are a race of lazy, sadistic beings that resemble garden gnomes and bind children's souls to wooden dolls to enslave them.
- Our Ogres Are Hungrier: These are giant, stupid thugs who eat babies.
- Protagonist Title
- Rhymes on a Dime: Hubbard almost always speaks in rhyme.
- Starter Villain: An unnamed Nazi agent who's sent to torture the formula for a flame gun from its inventor. He's blown up at the end of the first issue.
- Torture Technician: the villains of Scoop Comics #1 are a gang of Nazis sent to extract information from a professor about his flame gun. They try to torture him, and end up resorting to threatening to burn his son's flesh with a swastika scar.
- Weaksauce Weakness; Mother Hubbard loses all her magic when her hat is removed.
- Witch Classic: Apart from being good, Mother Hubbard fits all the requirements.