Lesbian Zombies from Outer Space is a limited series horror comedy comic from Big Things Productions. The first issue was released in December, 2014. With four issues now available (February, 2016), it is expected to run seven issues in total. For a (im)mature audience, with the tone (nudity and gore) of an 80s B-Movie. Drawn by Wayne A. Brown and written by Jave Galt-Miller. Read the first issue online here: www.lesbianzombies.com
When an alien woman arrives from outer space and turns the local women into man-eating lesbian zombies, Ace Johnson must overcome his lust for the sexy but lethal ladies and escape town. A video store clerk, and a bit of a porn junkie, Ace teams up with a real lesbian named Gwen, and between the two of them they just might find a way to stop the most frightening threat to men everywhere since Lorena Bobbitt. Sometimes when Hot Girls make out: Its Evil!
Lesbian Zombies from Outer Space contains examples of:
- Action Girl: Turns out Gwen can kick some ass, and she saves Ace on more than one occasion. This would also fall under Badass Lesbian.
- All Men Are Perverts: Maybe if all the men in this town weren't so horny, less of them would die.
- Aside Glance: Several times Gwen looks at the reader when Ace says or does something stupid.
- Chekhov's Gun: In Issue #1 a shotgun falls out of a closet for no apparent reason. It reappears when needed in Issue #2.
- A Date with Rosie Palms: In Issue #1 we meet Ace watching porn in a back office...
- Camp: Just look at the title.
- Fan Disservice: These zombies are a sexual honey pot meant to capture their male victims. However, their method of killing is particularly distasteful, so arousal is likely to turn into colon-clenching fear.
- Punny Name: Ace Johnson. Get it?
- Lesbian Vampire: Well, theyre not vampires. But theyre hot, female, undead creatures who make out with one another, so, yeah.
- Show Within a Show: Issue #1 opens with a scene from the 80s (fake) classic space opera porn ''Captain Hammer Meets the Space Vixens"
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Ace is a guy who fantasizes about hot lesbians who want to bang him. Gwen is a lesbian who hates guys like that. And now they have to work together.
- Undignified Death: Male victims generally die after a hoped-for blow job turns instead into a lesbian zombie snack. Not dignified. No, not dignified at all.
- The Virus: Lesbian zombie-ism spreads through sapphic sexual contact, so it would appear to be a kind of alien virus that takes over its host.
- Zombie Apocalypse: Zombies appear and lots of people die.