Brave Chef Brianna is a comic book story published by KaBOOM! Comics.
The titular character is Brianna Jakobsson, the youngest child (and only daughter) of world-famous Chef Sven Jakobsson, who ordered his children to open restaurants of their own so he can decide who'll inherit his business empire. Not only Brianna has the disadvantage of having less experience than her brothers, she also lacks enough money to open a restaurant in any town other than Monster City, where it's unlawful to use ingredients like flour and sugar.
- Big Brother Bully: Brianna's big brother Hans used to pick on her back when they were kids. Her other brothers just ignored her.
- The Dreaded: The City Council are terrifying and are usually only invoked as a last resort. That said, despite how scary they look, they turn out to be pretty reasonable and allow Brianna to stay and that she may use the previously forbidden ingredients, explaining to Madame Cron times are changing and they wish to change with them.
- The Faceless: When Sven Jakobsson reunites his children to tell them how he'll decide which one will take over his cooking empire, the readers cannot see his face because a chandelier is blocking it from view. In a latter issue, a speech baloon covers his face.
- Fantastic Racism: Humans vs. Monsters. Madame Cron was so affected by what she suffered from humans she antagonizes Brianna out of a desire to protect herself and her fellow monsters from humans.
- Heel Realization: Madame Cron seems to have a small one by the end of the series when she's seen removing the "No Humans Allowed" sign from her window.
- Hypocrite: When Brianna's restaurant is closed for breaking Monster City's health code, one of her friends protests about it being an ancient law that makes no sense and Madame Cron says it's the law. Later, when someone points out a law that allows Brianna to appeal her case to the city council, it's Madame Cron who decries that law as ancient and meaningless.
- Loophole Abuse: The rules set by Brianna's father for her and her brothers to compete for the right to inherit his cooking empire say none of them may open a restaurant in a town where one of the other siblings already has one. Hans takes a food truck to Monster City and points out it's not a restaurant.
- Nominal Importance: Out of Brianna's several brothers, Hans is the only one who has meaningful interactions with her and the only one whose name is known to the readers.
- Outnumbered Sibling: Brianna has 15 brothers and no sister.
- Stepford Smiler: Brianna's internal dialog is loaded with self doubts preying on everything she says and does.
- Youngest Child Wins: Downplayed. Brianna is finally allowed to use non-monster ingredients in Monster City but she decides she's satisfied with her own restaurant and withdraws from the competition for the right to head her father's empire.