All-Ghouls School is a graphic novel from IDW Publishing, written by Marc Sumerak with art by David Bryant.
Becca Norman has everything a high school Sophomore could ever want: beauty, brains, money, and popularity. But when she finds herself caught in the middle of a major cheating scandal, Becca's perfect little world comes crashing down around her! There's only one way to redeem herself - by spending the summer at a creepy old boarding school called Darkmoor Academy. Too bad Becca doesn't realize that Darkmoor Academy is secretly a finishing school for young female monsters... and she's been selected as the school's first human student! Unfortunately, Becca's creepy new classmates aren't too happy to have a human lurking in their shadows either. At her old school, Becca was at the top of the food chain, but at Darkmoor she's no more than a midnight snack! Only with the help of some freaky new friends will Becca be able to unseat the school's queen of mean, Elle Diablo, and restore some order to the most chaotic classroom in history. And you thought Algebra was scary!
- All-Ghouls School: Darkmoor Academy
- All Guys Want Cheerleaders: Two of Becca's friends at her old school state that having a cheerleader's uniform lets you get away with anything.
- All There in the Manual: Details on several of the characters are only given in the character profiles on the IDW website.
- Alpha Bitch: Elle Diablo
- Boarding School
- Connected All Along: The ending reveals Becca's aunt Dora is Elle's mother, making them cousins.
- Crazy Cat Lady: Becca's great-aunt.
- Crusty Caretaker: The cemetery caretaker Becca meets the first time she sneaks into Darkmoor.
- Cute Ghost Girl: Winifred Spector.
- Cute Monster Girl: Most of the student body.
- Fate Worse than Death: The Detention Dimension. All the girls are terrified of it, and Elle gets sentenced to it at the end of the story.
- Girl Posse: Elle leads the clique of popular girls who set out to make Becca's life at her new school hell.
- Gym Class Hell: Elle Diablo and her Girl Posse use gym class as an excuse to extract some physical vegeance on Becca.
- I Never Said It Was Poison: Elle gets a perfect score on the history test by answering a bonus question that wasn't covered in class. Their teacher explains she only put the question on the test as a lark and doesn't normally expect anyone to answer it. This causes the girls to ask how Elle knew the answer to a question that was never covered in class or alluded to beforehand, making them realize she cheated.
- Ironic Echo: "Possession implies intent" is the phrase that heralds the downfall of Becca at the start of the story, and Elle at the end, although the circumstances (and even the meaning of the word 'possession') are radically different.
- Louis Cypher: Principal Diablo
- Monster Mash
- Muck Monster: Tara Infirma.
- One-Gender School
- Punny Name: Many. There's Elle Diablo and Jacqueline Hyde for starters.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: The group of outsiders who gather round Becca.
- Stranger in a Strange School: Becca is the only human attending Darkmoor Academy.
- Stuffed into a Locker: Happens to a freshman at Becca's old school at the start of the graphic novel. Elle does it to Becca after she arrives at Darkmoor.
- Theatre Phantom: Minor student Christine is implied to be the niece of the original.
- Token Human: Becca is the only human student in an all monster school.
- Two-Faced: Jacqueline Hyde