open/close all folders
Akuago ("Aku") Latron
- "Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, primarily gentlemen, to the 2013 Ragtag Rumble for the last slice of pizza!... I swear I am not making this up..." - Ragtag RumbleVoiced by: HimselfFirst Official Appearance: Star States The TruthElement: NatureWeapons: Golden Gun and (formerly) HeadtakerOne of the founding members of Ze Pyromancers, his model is that of Fox McCloud dressed in green and gold and wearing the TF 2 Wiki Hat. He is your typical hard-nosed, focused leader of the group, being much less kooky than his teammates, which often drives him nuts.
- Color Motifs: Green.
- Cool Starship: Arwings, several different models in fact.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Like many of the Smashers and Former Smashers that make up the team, Aku is a survivor of the "brawlpocalypse" a planet-scale war which wiped out most of the Smashers. He was once part of a 3-man group who did... less than noble deeds during the war which drove him to abandon it and hightailing it to the current world where he now lives with his fellow smashers and former smashers.
- Deadpan Snarker: Not as much as Star, but just as acidic.
- Fox Folk: Although instead of being based on real foxes, he's based on Fox McCloud.
- Green Thumb: Nature is his element, the closer he is to a natural environment, the more powerful his element is.
- Grumpy Bear: It doesn't take much to annoy him.
- The Gunslinger: With his primary weapon, Golden Gun.
- I Call It "Vera": Apparently has a name for his Wiki Cap... "Erina".
- The Leader: Or co-leader... but he plays a more authoritative role than Mello.
- New Powers as the Plot Demands: His scanner crops up new applications when the plot calls for it; including, but not limited to, a clock, a scouter, a Pokedex, a computer, a phone, and an infrared detector. Lampshaded in Spark of Friendship.Shugou: I didn't know your scanner had a built-in Pokedex!Aku: Iiii... didn't know that either...
- Not so Above It All: He's a serious hardass most of the time, but isn't afraid to play along with his teammates.
- Off with His Head!: Accidentally does this to The Murderer in The Mystery Misfits.
- Only Sane Man: Probably why he's always so pissed off.
- Perpetual Frowner: Fitting with his stoic demeanor.
- Ray Gun: Golden Gun.
- Team Dad: Almost always takes up this role in Ze Pyromancers.
- The Stoic: Most of the time.
- Surrounded by Idiots: Even spouts this trope in "Previously On."
- We Used to Be Friends: With Zier-O, who was also once his boss.
Melody ("Melo") Azura (formerly "Mellotaku"/"Mello")
- "Shut up! I'm watching Doctor Who for the hundredth time this week!...almost gotten every detail noted." - Preoccupation ProcrastinationVoiced by: HerselfFirst Official Appearance: Star States The TruthElement: FireWeapons: Moesashi, Love, and Hate. (formerly had an unnamed sniper rifle.)The other founding member of Ze Pyromancers, her model originally was that of Legion which later became a Geth Rocket Trooper wearing a white Cowboy Hat and (formerly) a Pyromancer Mask shoulder guard, symbolizing his rank amongst the team. She usually lets Aku worry about the authoritative stuff, while he handles other factors such as group meetings. After the events of Interwoven Fates, it was revealed that she had undergone another form change due to tampering with Smash Coins, leading to her current Octoling form and name change.
- Berserk Button: Insisting that her former team during her Smasher days betrayed her, and something in the Smasher Encyclopedia set her off to the point where she responded by lighting the book ablaze.
- BFS: Moesashi before Interwoven Fates.
- Chevalier vs. Rogue: Went undercover for several months and adopted a new fighting style centered around Moesashi taking the form of daggers instead of her previous BFS form.
- Color Motifs: Grey.
- Computer Voice: Before her Octoling form debuted, Mello's lines were all given a synthetic sounding effect to them... unless she was transformed into a being that was not cybernetic such as an Asari.
- Cool Sword: Moesashi, a BFS that can ignite into flame.
- Coming-Out Story: Interwoven Fates technically doubles as this with the on-screen debut of her new Octoling Girl Form see Gender Bender below
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Despite being a robot before Interwoven Fates, she had these tendencies every now and again.
- Cyber Cyclops: She used to be a Geth.
- Elemental Weapon: Being associated with fire, Mello's sword, Moesashi is capable of igniting.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Wore a Pyromancer's Mask on her Geth body's left shoulder up until Aggrandized Augmentations where Gaige now keeps it as a souvenir in her workshop.
- Flaming Sword: Moesashi can become this.
- Guns Akimbo: Love and Hate.
- Gender Bender: Was revealed to have gone from a previously Male Geth form to a Female Octoling form during Interwoven Fates; Justified, with Melo herself having publically come out as Transgender some time before the episode aired
- The Leader: Co-leader, though much less authoritative than Aku.
- Living Weapon: Moesashi is actually a being from another reality and takes upon the form of a sword in the Pyromancer verse, she is capable of showing what she really looks like however.
- Mundane Made Awesome: Her Geth form received an upgrade to pointlessly blink, something that left her teammates speechless. LE however thought it was witchcraft.
- The Musketeer: Has her sword, Moesashi, and her guns, Love and Hate.
- Nightmare Fetishist: She found the clubhouses' redesign in Necronomicon Nightmare to be likable."I like it!"
- Not so Above It All: She has tendencies of Cloud-Cuckoo-Landerness.[After analyzing a torch for fingerprints] "Nothing... must be wearing gloves... or a ghost.... or a ghost with gloves on?"
- Playing with Fire: Her element, and can ignite Moesashi.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Very briefly wore a pink version of her cowboy hat in the very first mini-venture, Star States The Truth. It makes a full reappearance in the flashback sequence of Misfitting Milestone.
- Ridiculously Human Robot: Due to an unknown glitch in her Geth form's software, she had emotions in that form.
- Stat-O-Vision: Shown to have had this when shots were shown through her Geth form's viewpoint.
- The Stoic: Usually... Averted as of Interwoven Fates having become a lot more Sassy in her new form
- Talking Weapon: Moesashi, as of Apparitious Armory.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Has no qualms dressing up as Jenny for Halloween.
- "I think lady luck is trying to castrate me..." - Crafting ConundrumVoiced by: HimselfFirst Official Appearance: Star States The TruthElement: ElectricityWeapon: Tesura (Morph Weapon)Arguably the most active member of the group, his model is a modified version of the BLU Scout wearing black and blue clothing, blue hand wraps, and odd lightning bolt-etched goggles. He is the team's coordinator, usually the one behind group events such as scouring out for jobs when not one of them has a penny to their name.
- Butt-Monkey: Often on the business end of Lady Luck's stick, especially when it comes to crafting hats.
- Berserk Button: Don't bring up his old moniker. note He and Aku almost got into a fight because of it.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Prone to random spouts of nonsense, the fact that he is Cheesecake's owner should also indicate this.
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: He's undoubtedly this to Cheesecake, and LE to a lesser extent.
- Color Motifs: Blue and black.
- Cool Sword: Tesura.
- Crappy Holidays: Scared of coming outside during Halloween after the events of Necronomicon Nightmare... unless Twixes are brought into play. He's mostly gotten over it by The Mystery Misfits however.
- Cuteness Proximity: He seems to have a fondness for small animals; he got distracted from detective work by a little owl outside a window and Misfitting Milestone reveals that his reaction to meeting Shugou for the first time involved him squeeing over how cute the squirrel is.
- The Cynic: Rarely looks on the positive side... though this has made him Properly Paranoid in the past, such as in Necronomicon Nightmare. Whenever he does look on the bright side... it usually blows up in his face.
- Deadpan Snarker: The snarkiest member of the team, and proud of it.
- Elemental Weapon: Tesura, a Cool Sword that can channel Star's own electricity.
- Fedora of Asskicking: Though he's looking for a new hat due to fedora's bad reputation. He finally does in The Duds Get New Duds, where he also sets his old hat on fire.
- Fragile Speedster: Stated to be fast, but fragile.
- Goggles Do Nothing: Almost always has them over his eyes, they don't seem to serve any special purpose though.
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath: Gleefully cheers at the world blowing up... and annoyed when it popped back into reality.
- Misanthrope Supreme: His reaction to the world blowing up? ... "YAAAAAAY!" his reaction to it popping back into existence? "awwww..."
"Hey! I don't want to doom us... just everybody else in the world."
- Then there's also this comment in Necronomicon Nightmare.
- The first thing to show up on his list of dislikes on his bio? "People."
- He was also in an episode of "Lifestyles of The Misanthropic" according to himself.
- Morph Weapon: Tesura can swap between a sword and gun form at any time. Key rules 2 reveals that it can turn into more than just those two.
- Mundane Utility: Seen using his electric powers for powering devices such as a plasma screen television.
- The Musketeer: Sword and gun combined!
- Old Shame: In-Universe; his old name, before he changed it to "Electricstar". See Berserk Button.
- Psycho Electro: Subverted, his bio even hangs a lampshade on his lack of madness. Though he does have bits of Heroic Comedic Sociopath.
- Shock and Awe: His element, he uses it the most out of any Pyromancer.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Briefly in Furniture Failure.Star: "...and we must decide what specific material the furniture is composed of, something that accommodates and supports our various anatomical characteristics."
- The Snark Knight: Very snarky, but willing to go about with his team.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Twix, it's enough to coax him into helping with Halloween decorations despite fearing a repeat of Necronomicon Nightmare.
- He's also usually seen holding a can of Mtn Dew whenever a scene calls for a drink.
- Stepford Snarker: His sarcastic nature is the result of many years of crap in the past.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Seems to really hate wasps. Whether or not it stems from a certain Smissmas present from Cheesecake remains unknown.
- "I remember walking home from the store and...Oh, Crap!! I forgot to get microwave ravioli! HOW WILL I EVER- *gets hit with a riding crop*" - Underground Rapture 3Voiced by: HimselfFirst Official Appearance: Enter, The CreatorElement: Metal (also bread)Weapons: Big 'Ol Maul, Toastbuster, & The Bread of ChampionsThe team's craziest member, LE uses the model of The BLU Engineer with the Hetman's Headpiece, Googly Gazer, and Texas half pants. He's more or less the team's mechanic, though his zaniness often leads to him being more focused on more trivial matters...such as avoiding goats.
- Always Second Best: There is a very real chance that Garth is physically stronger than him, but LE's in denial about it.
- Baguette Beatdown: The Bread of Champions, a baguette forged during the olden times that is now so stale that it can't be broken.
- The Blacksmith: Metal is his element, but it works differently than his allies, working in the style of natural talent.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Willingly invokes this trope, being fond of it.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: The kookiest member of the team, but a natural blacksmith and biker.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Doesn't even begin to describe him.
- Close-Range Combatant: Because he can't aim for beans.
- Cool Bike: His Rex Wheelie.
- Ditzy Genius: He's a massive goofball, but a naturally skilled metalworker and engineer.
- Dynamic Entry: His debut video, ''Enter The Creator" has him first appear from an explosion while riding on his Rex Wheelie in circles around the (terrified) members.
- Edible Ammunition: His Toastbuster fires edible toast... that is very hot, so let it cool before eating. His Bread of Champions is a subversion, being too stale to eat... or digest.
- Edible Bludgeon: Again, subverted with the Bread of Champions.
- Eyepatch of Power: He has some sort of mechanical eye, whether or not it's a prosthetic is currently unknown, but it is shown to have analysis abilities not unlike Aku's scanner or Mello's analyze protocol. The Stinger of "The Dreaded Kilobeetle" indicates that he can remove it.
- Hypocritical Humor: Calls Garth ugly in Underground Rapture 3... they're physically identical sans clothing.
- Improbable Weapon User: An ultra stale baguette and a toaster shotgun that dispenses toast.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Tends to be insensitive due to his kookiness, but is a big softy.
- Large Ham: Right up there with his rival, Garth.
- No Indoor Voice: Usually shouting; and when he isn't, he's still rather enthusiastic.
- Pensieve Flashback: Parodied. His bio video says that he somehow has the ability to appear in flashbacks that he was not a part of, as shown in Underground Rapture 3 and Misfitting Milestone.
- Punny Name: His last name is likely "Epiquin", which sounds an awful lot like "Epic Win".
- Red Oni: To Garth's Blue, making their primary colors ironic.
- The Rival: To Garth, likely due to the fact that they're both engineers but on opposite teams.
- Shotguns Are Just Better: But the ones that shoot toast are the best!
- Stat-O-Vision: Does this on Joltik in Spark of Friendship complete with information spoken in LE's usual manner
- Trademark Favorite Food: Bread.
- Unbreakable Weapons: The Bread of Champions, due to being impossibly old (thanks to time travel abuse) and extremely stale.
Ryo Kamezdov ("Ryo")
- "You still want me to stay with TNT? But I want to help!" - Necronomicon NightmareVoiced by: HimselfFirst Official Appearance: A Familiar FeelingElement: WaterWeapons: Suijin and Ryujin (Also; his shell)The team's oldest member... and their punching bag. Ryo uses the model of A Koopa Troopa with an orange shell and dons the Killer's Kabuto balancing precariously on the top on his eyes. He reportedly had a badass pastime, but none of his members believe him due to his ability to get curb stomped by a banana peel.
- Butt-Monkey: Even stated to be this trope BY NAME in his bio. In Key Rules 2 it's even said that if Cheesecake isn't around to blame if all else fails, Ryo ends up getting blamed instead... and tied to a rocket.
- Chew Toy: Gets the most abuse too.
- Color Motifs: Orange.
- Cool Old Guy: Well, cool oldest guy, he's the oldest of the bunch in his thirties.
- Cool Sword: Two of them!
- Embarrassing Tattoo: Get the team logo tattoed on the front of his shell, apparently against his will.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: How he dies in Necronomicon Nightmare courtesy of Star... he gets better.
- Iron Butt Monkey: That shell of his does a great job protecting him from physical abuse. Emotional abuse...not so much.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: It hasn't been seen in action yet, but his bio does ominously warn not to make him angry... Not that making him angry is all that easy in the first place.
- Making a Splash: Water is his element.
- Meaningful Name: Ryo Kamezdov. Kame is Japanese for "the turtle".
- No-Respect Guy: Being the teams punching bag, this is to be expected.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: The Stinger for ''The Duds Get New Duds" has him receive a new hat... that he got from a tipped over trash can, it's treated as a purely good thing."Ryo is not hated by the universe for once and GOT A NEW HAT!"
- Token Minority: Venezuelan, despite wanting to come off as Japanese, his accent makes it hard to fool someone.
- Turtle Power: Wellll...maybe?
- "Y'know it's true what they say, Cheesehead; there's strength in numbers." - Admittedly Cold WarVoiced by: HimselfFirst Official Appearance: Star States The TruthElement: WindWeapon: BazookaThe group's mascot, Shugou uses the model of a Pachirisu donning a RED Sober Stuntsman with an impossible blue coloration around the RED stripes. note He is typically referred to as just a squirrel more often than as a Pachirisu.
- A Day in the Limelight: Shugou's Bad Fur Day is fully centered around him; he has had other episodes where he is the main character, but not to the same extent.
- Berserk Button: Do NOT steal his helmet.
- He also really doesn't like being accused of fapping to Makoto Nanaya. He was none too happy at Cheesecake about that.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Don't push him too far, Cheesecake never learns this. Shugou's Bad Fur Day is all about this trope for him.
- Blow You Away: His element is wind, despite being a Pachirisu.
- Color Motifs: White.
- Cool Helmet: A sky blue RED Sober Stuntsman, such a color combination can't actually be done in that game, as Prof. Coglione Ladro confirms in Shugou's Bad Fur Day
- Fastball Special: Does this to HIMSELF with the use of his bazooka and super-strong helmet.
- Fartillery: You wouldn't expect it, but his belches can be LUDICROUSLY powerful. According to his bio video, Shugou has managed to belch Cheesecake to the sun a few times.
- The Heart: He keeps the team together (or at least tries to) with his innocent and cheerful demeanor.
- It Was a Gift: His helmet was a gift from his grandfather, Airashi, before he passed on. It's easy to understand why he was so distraught over it getting stolen.
- Keet: An overly energetic little ball of optimism.
- Manchild: Is actually one of the oldest members of the team, but acts/sounds like one of the youngest. Most notably in Furniture Failure where he was very excited to be bowled down the street walk at high speeds like a ride, complete with giddy enthusiasm and a temporary speech impediment."Oh goody goody! I wuv wides!"
- Nice Guy: He really stands out among the rest of the group.
- Older than They Look: He's chronologically 25 by the time of Brutally Malled... which is apparently "12 in human years."
- The Pollyanna: Usually very optimistic, less you steal is helmet... or Cheesecake is in the vicinity.Tnt: [to Star] "One day... just... ONE. DAY. can you not be a cynical pessmist?"Star: Can Shugou not be a ball of optimism for 24 hours?Shugou: [Very happy] I found a shiny penny!Tnt: ...No?Star: Congratulations, you just answered yourself.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: He's a Pachirisu with an equally adorable voice.
- The Rival: To Cheesecake.
- Shock and Awe: Subverted, despite being a Pachirisu, he was born with a birth defect resulting in pitiful electrical power, he makes up for it with his Bazooka and adorableness.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Becomes this for the majority of Shugou's Bad Fur Day after his helmet got stolen and Cheesecake pushed him over the edge.
- Swallowed Whole: By Tnt's pet dragon, Reginald in A Familiar Feeling... this gave Shugou a deep-seated fear of the dragon that persists even to this day.
- Team Pet: He's the official "mascot" of Ze Pyromancers.
- Those Two Guys: Often seen alongside Bella during and after her debut.
- Use Your Head: He uses himself as the ammo for his bazooka, and works with this trope via his super-durable helmet.
- "Electricstar... if you say one more word about working with you on another video... I will murder you, and your unborn children." - Preoccupation ProcrastinationVoiced by: HimselfFirst Official Appearance: Star States The TruthElement: LightWeapons: Falchion and Light MatterA swordsman who uses the re-textured model of Marth, possessing lighter hair and brighter colored clothes. He's The Quiet One of the team, rarely saying anything and just watching his teammates go about their hijinks.
- A Day in the Limelight: Spark of Friendship pegs him as the main protagonist of the episode.
- Ax-Crazy: See his quote.
- Bishōnen: He uses Marth's model. It's to be expected.
- Color Motifs: Bright yellow.
- Cool Sword: His Falchion, kept during the days of the Smashers.
- Creepy Monotone: Can sometimes delve into this.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: This is acknowledged in Key Rules 2 where the narrator clarifies that Light is indeed male and doesn't like being mistaken for a female.Light: Do I look like F**king Lucina to you?TNT: Well....
- Friend to All Living Things: Quickly befriends a language-gifted Joltik.
- The Lancer: His bio states that he's actually second in command behind Aku/Mello, said bio likens him to a first mate of a crew.
- Light 'em Up: His element, as evidenced by his name.
- Master Swordsman: Stated to be this in his bio, and was teaching TNT swordsmanship in the beginning of Spark of Friendship.
- Meaningful Name: Light's element is light.
- The Quiet One: Which lapses to...
- The Stoic: Rarely speaks, and when he does, it's usually brief and monotone, save for Spark of Friendship.
- Tranquil Fury: Again, see his quote.
- "It's a shame that this whole war has forced all my friends to move away like you... Aku... do you think I'll ever see you and Mello again?" - It Came From Beyond The AtticVoiced By: HerselfFirst Official Appearance: It Came From Beyond The AtticElement: LunarWeapons: Genshuku Na LunaThe team's only female for now. She was a former Zelda smasher who escaped the "big brawl war thingy" and transformed into a Sylveon via a "Smash Coin". The events of The Spark of Friendship clued her in on the team and wanted to get the scoop on it... but ended up preoccupied with fixing her cotton candy machine which took her 7 months due to a lack of opposable thumbs and her feelers being less-than flexible. She ultimately joined the team after her former workplace screwed up royally with a "Porygon appreciation event" that resulted in all the companies' electronics getting corrupted, including their bank accounts. It's unknown if her other mentioned job is still hers.
- Beware the Nice Ones: She seems friendly enough, but it is a really bad idea to push her buttons.
- Colony Drop: Downplayed, she attempted to bring down a small asteroid on Zier-O, but he just reflected it and sent it flying into an innocent hot-air balloon.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Same deal with Aku, she used to be a Smasher but had to flee due to the "Brawlpocalypse", this resulted in her leaving all her living friends behind for many years before being reunited with a few of them through the team.
- Friendly Tickle Torture: Puts Shugou in one of these as a way of introducing herself and does the same on Cheesecake... who just suddenly becomes an opera singer from it...
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: Became one as of The Duds Get New Duds. Humorously, she comments that she's "not naked anymore".
- Like Brother and Sister: Seems to be developing a Big Sister Instinct towards Shugou* , if Shugou's Bad Fur Day is any indication. Her bio states the two indeed have this relationship.
- Lipstick Lesbian: Extremely feminine in appearance and mannerisms but revealed in Elementally Mental that she had a girlfriend named Alana. Her bio fully hammers it in that she likes girls.
- Lunacy: Her element is, "Lunar" and directly draws from the moon.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: She turns into a shiny Sylveon when pissed (or sad) enough, said shiny form by default has magenta-colored eyes; but as shown in Elementally Mental when her emotions reach an even greater level, her eyes turn blood red (with navy blue pupils).
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: A Sylveon, natch.
- The Smurfette Principle: The only female member to date. Subverted as of Interwoven Fates due to the introduction of Melo's Octoling Girl form
- Those Two Guys: Often seen alongside Shugou during and after her debut.
- Turns Red: Non-video-game example. She turns into a shiny Sylveon upon extreme emotion, be it anger or sadness (usually anger); ironically, she turns blue.
- Was Once a Man: Used to be a Zelda smasher, but fled the universe due to a grand-scale war, she used a "Smash Coin" and became a Sylveon.
- "Remind me more of that fiasco in Littletown and I swear to Heavygod " - Two For The Blight of OneVoiced by: HimselfFirst Official Appearance: Two for the Blight of OneElement: AetherWeapons: Cloudbreaker and ImperiumA few months after the events of Zier-O Hour, JC was sent by Richto to gather information on the team of misfits after the events of Zier-o Hour caught his attention. This ultimately lead to them and half the team battling a small army of killer drones and winding up as part of the team. He knew Electricstar beforehand but their meeting wasn't a happy one as it ended with Cheesecake detonating them both.
- The Baby of the Bunch: By far the youngest of the group, being the only member born in the 2000's.
- Color Motifs: White and blue.
- Cool Gun: Imperium.
- Drop the Hammer: Cloudbreaker is a giant warhammer that he used against the similarly giant drone. He uses it more often than Imperium.
- Element No. 5: His element is aether, which is mystical energy connected to the spirit. His weapons draw from the element to use their full potential.
- Exotic Eye Designs: A side effect of his element. His left eye has a blue marking over it, and his pupil looks similar to a Sharingan.Garth: Don't judge me with your weeaboo eyes!"
- Heroic RRoD: If he uses too much Aether, he can pass out or even die.
- Hot-Blooded: His short temper, eagerness to battle the giant drone, and willingness to take on "THE TRIALS" peg him as this. His bio outright mentions his "hot-blooded nature".Richto: "Reckless young man, he is..."
- Shotguns Are Just Better: Imperium is a giant shotgun that fires concentrated aether from his body.
- Younger than They Look: Identical to Star, and nearly a decade younger than him.
- "Stagnation leads to ignorance" - Two For The Blight of OneVoiced by: HimselfFirst Official Appearance: Two for the Blight of OneElement: DarknessWeapons: Unnamed ClaymoreRichto is a scientist and researcher who gained an interest in the gang of misfits after the events of Zier-o Hour and sent JC to go talk to them. However during JC's research he was attacked by an army of drones, forcing him to find his friend and enlist the help of Ze Pyromancers to defeat the drones. This lead to both him and JC becoming part of the very group they were researching.
- Casting a Shadow: His element is darkness, it can briefly be seen empowering his sword during his battle against the giant drone.
- Cool Shades: His shutter shades.
- Cool Sword: A currently unnamed claymore.
- Drowning My Sorrows: Defaults to this in Haphazard Hereafter whilst trying to find a way to prove Aku survived his run-in with the roulette gun and find a way to contact him.
- Man in a Kilt: Wear this as his form of legwear. Nobody has drawn attention to it yet.
- The Smart Guy: He's a scientist with a love of research and obtaining more knowledge; in JC's own words, he "always wants to know more". This is also displayed quite nicely in Haphazard Hereafter where he spent 3 solid months building and experimenting with long-distance teleportation technology in order to find Aku.
NightSkye ("Night")(formally "Nightblader")
- Click here to see them as a humanClick here to see them as their original self"I did my thinking! Over 6 months of it! IN AN OCTOLING PRISON! AND HERE'S MY RETORT" - Know Thy Mollusk-y enemyVoiced by: ThemselvesFirst Official Appearance: Misfitting MilestoneElement: ManaWeapons: Flowen Sword (human form)NightSkye was originally part of Ze Pyromancers when the team was first founded, but having left approximately 1.5 years after its founded, They were a black-and-gray Sonic Smasher with red clothing; despite leaving, they did keep in touch with Aku every once in a while. Many years after leaving, however, They was captured by Saphyyne's Smasher Purification Order and was kept in a cell for an unknown period of time (at least 6 months). When the time came for Saphyyne to invite Aku as her next target, Aku retaliated by breaking out of her base and freeing Night in the process. Unfortunately, all that time locked up drove Night to use a Smash Coin and relinquishing Their past body, exactly what Saphyyne wanted. Night now represents themself as a red pony with glasses and black facial hair; however, it was revealed that the Smash Coin was damaged at some point, resulting in Night gaining a second, human form that they can swap between at will. A little while after all of this, they rejoined Ze Pyromancers... and took JC's clubhouse room back, much to the aether man's dismay.
- Animal Facial Hair: Their pony form has a black beard and moustache combo, the same as their human form.
- Color Motifs: Red and black, formerly black and gray when they were still a Full Smasher.
- Cool Sword: Their human form has one.
- Early-Bird Cameo: A few
- Their original Smasher self appeared in Misfitting Milestone.
- They made a vocal cameo in Zier-O Hour, urging Aku to turn on the news.
- Lastly, Their human form appears in Mello's flashback in "Two For The Blight of One".
- Saving Christmas: Ends up doing this in Taking up the Reins, after Cheesecake killed one of Santa Heavy's Pyro reindeer (named Blazen).
- Significant Green-Eyed Redhead: A main member of the team with a unique example of this; in pony form, Night has dark red hair (on their head) and a red mane along with bright green eyes. Subverted with their human form, which has fully black hair.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Muffins.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: As a result of using a damaged Smash Coin, Night can swap between a pony and a human form.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Dressed up as a princess during Halloween
- "Jeez. You two got here faster than expected. Good thing I got here on time." - Call of the Inky VoidVoiced by: HimselfFirst Official Appearance: Call of the Inky VoidElement: VoidWeapons: His Hat & Otherworldly PowersShads is an Inkling creature who first made himself known as InkayFan14 before making his big debut on November 13th, 2021. He first joined in April of 2020, and has known a few of the team members for a long time. In-universe, however; it took a little bit of convincing to let Aku allow Shads to join the team. But after how confident Melody and Bella were with him, Aku was more than willing to allow a new member to the team.
- Adaptation Species Change: Played With, Shadow's Inkling form on his own channel's series is but one of four separate forms; but in Ze Pyromancers universe, Shadow is, and always has been, an Inkling.
- Blue Oni: To his sister, Ombra's, red. This played a factor to their ultimate views on Smashers' Shadow knew not to trust the faulty Smash Encyclopedia and Saphyyne's propaganda whereas Ombra was completely enthralled and only needed one bad run-in with one of the worst Smashers' to get her to turn.
- Big Brother Instinct: Little brother, actually. His primary goal is to get his big sister out of the S.P.O. and show her the truth of Saphyyne's evil ways.
- Code Name: "InkayFan(14)"
- Color Motifs: Red and light blue, the former for his overall appearance and the latter for his voids.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Several
- He first cameoed in Secret of the Sylveon, a fact Shadow himself brought up in his debut video.
- He also briefly appeared in the opening scene for Interwoven Fates, but since that came out 1 week before his debut, it's safe to say it was also ForeShadowing.
- Not so Above It All: He may be more mature than most of the other inklings shown so far, but he isn't above messing with Aku as shown by what he and company do immediately after the fox shakes his hand.
- Power of the Void: His element, he can conjure up small black holes and use them in combat.
Garth Hughes ("Garth")
- "Jumping over my head! one of my several unreasonable weaknesses!" - The Mystery MisfitsVoiced by: Himself.First Official Appearance: Star States The TruthD.O.B.: October 2nd, 1991Element: EarthWeapons: His jag, Luger, and anything he can throwOne of the newest members... and one of the least-used ones. Garth uses a modified model of The RED Engineer with the Team Captain and formerly Deus Spex, though now his goggles rest around his neck, exposing his eyes; don't worry though, he's not a staregineer.
- Blue Oni: To LE's red, making their primary colors ironic.
- Boisterous Bruiser: As of "The Mystery Misfits", he's suddenly figured out how to channel "Macho Man" Randy Savage!
- Characterization Marches On: Originally The Generic Guy, he has since picked up some Large Ham and Boisterous Bruiser tendencies... No doubt adding more fuel to the feud between him and LE.
- Color Motifs: Red.
- Dishing Out Dirt: His element is Earth.
- '80s Hair: As of The Duds Get New Duds he has a mullet, which Star promptly mocks.
- Friend to All Living Things: Has a fondness for sea-life, specifically whales.
- Goggles Do Nothing: Being an Engineer, he used to have these on 24/7, up until Spark of Friendship, after that they are usually around his neck.
- Interspecies Romance: Heavily implied with Ashta, an Octoling.
- Large Ham: Became one over time to the point where he has a "Wrestleman mode" whenever he's going whole hog.
- Ludicrous Gibs: How he dies in Necronomicon Nightmare courtesy of Mello... he gets better.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: An Enforced example, He was kicked out of the team on November 8th 2020 after making transphobic remarks against Mello and letting his politics obsession get out of hand, according to this tweet: https://tl.gd/n_1srfgdr
- The Rival: To LE, likely due to both being Engineers on opposite teams.
- Super Strength: His bio notes him as being able to use a whale as a club if he wanted to. He is also able to throw LE through the roof of the clubhouse from the first floor and can toss a twenty-ton dumbbell a far distance with enough force to result in an explosion... somehow.
- "I shall counter your balls... with THIS!" - Dumbells On the DiamondVoiced by: HimselfFirst Official Appearance: Star States The TruthElement: IceWeapons: Noreaster & Holy Mackerel (home...yes, really)One of the group's more mysterious members, TNT uses the model of Lucario with the Towering Pillar of Hats. He is stated to be a thief in his bio, though he's apparently so good at it, that he even keeps it secret from the viewers.
- An Ice Person: His element, humorous in that Lucario's can't naturally learn ice moves.
- Bigger on the Inside: His house...which is also a cardboard box.
- Catchphrase: "Indeed." Lampshaded in Furniture Failure where he holds up a sign reading, "obligatory TNT 'indeed'" when he says it.
- Color Motifs: Icy blue.
- Cool Sword: Noreaster, quite literally as it coincides with his ice element.
- Deadpan Snarker: Not as much as Aku or Star, but still has his moments.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Left the team out-of-universe for personal reasons wih no in-unverse explantion given, with Word Of God stating his status as "Perpetually in limbo". Note: This changed to Put on a Bus in A Smissmas Carol See Put on a Bus and The Bus Came Back below
- Dreadful Musician: If The Sadistic Pickles are of any indication...
- Friend to All Living Things: Befriended a dragon named Reginald... that ate Shugou and has yet to be seen again as a result.
- Frying Pan of Doom: Hits The Murderer over the head with one in "The Mystery Misfits.''
- Flat-Earth Atheist: Finds the concept of Heavygod to be idiotic... despite the deity directly talking to them on several occasions. TNT promptly gets lightning-bolt'd to ash and called a "little bitch" by him.
- Icy Blue Eyes: As of The Duds Get New Duds he now sports these, which Bella makes note of. It's very fitting considering his element.
- Morph Weapon: His Holy Mackerel can transform into....his house... which is a cardboard box... that's Bigger on the Inside.
- Monstrous Humanoid: He's a Lucario.
- Put on a Bus: Originally an example of Chuck Cunningham Syndrome, see above. But changed to this in A Smissmas Carol see The Bus Came Back below
- Straight Gay: Confirmed in his bio.
- The Bus Came Back: Enforced, see Chuck Cunningham Syndrome above. Made a cameo during A Smissmas Carol in which he recounts a humorous (and possibly non-canon) in-universe explanation for his absence.
- Was Once a Man: Theorized in his bio, but nothing's confirmed yet. There's also this little tidbit from It Came From Beyond The Attic.Tnt: You gave up a princess to become a Pokemon? I can... technically relate.Star: WHAT?Tnt: NOTHIIIIING...
- "Call it my magic intuition... but I don't think he's gonna let us out of here" - When Sparks FlyVoiced by: ElectricStarFirst Official Appearance: Underground Rapture 2Electricstar's longtime pet/sidekick, a talking, clothed Pikachu... who has gotten dumber and dumber as time goes on. Nowadays, he has become little more than a nuisance to the team, being met with only annoyance at best and downright malice at worst. He isn't usually involved with episode plotlines directly save for a couple of ventures when he's in the spotlight, typically bothering Shugou.
- Achievements in Ignorance: He's so stupid that the laws of reality itself choose to ignore him.
- The Alcoholic: Drinks up all the alcohol (and one can of soda) planned for Halloween parties, this has happened more than once according to Aku.
- Butt-Monkey: Gets hit with a lot of abuse, most of it is of the karmic variety, however.
- Canon Immigrant: He's served as Star's pet long before they were brought into the Gmod universe. He started life in the Brawl Machinima fandom several years beforehand, then briefly in flash animation form, before landing in Gmod today.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Even more-so than LE.
- Cool Gun / BFG: A High caliber machine gun at that, used to battle El Pootisimo.
- Cute, but Cacophonic: He's a Pikachu... but has a really annoying voice... this was intentional.
- The Ditz: He is not a smart one, that's for sure.
- Drunk on Milk: Condimental Legality implies he can get wasted on ketchup.
- Dumb Blonde: He's a Pikachu, giving him the blonde fur, and as dumb as they come!
- Eldritch Abomination: The Pest of Time reveals this. He was born as a cosmic Pichu who caused a (possible second) big bang just by saying a word.
- Extreme Omnivore: He's eaten a lot of normally inedible things including, but not limited to, the Critopolis square statue, a giant robot (and its minigun), and the truth.
- Fantastic Racism: His bio stated that he despises Pika-clones, which Shugou happens to be; the Pikachu frequently calls the Pachirisu a "ripoff" as a slur.
- Faster-Than-Light Travel: Once he ingests sugar...
- Goggles Do Nothing: A pair identical to his owner's rest atop his head.
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: Black shirt, blue goggles, no pants.
- Hate Sink: His character is INTENDED to be disliked.
- Healing Factor: Owing mainly to his Reality Warper status, he once got riddled full of bullets plugging him full of holes... and he regenerated immediately after.Cheesecake: *ripped apart by bullets* It tickles the face part of meeeee! *body regenerates*
- Hidden Depths: He's a master at snowball fights.
- He's also a gifted opera singer... but only when he gets tickled.
- Jerkass: Particularly to Shugou, most of the time he's too stupid to understand he's being a jerk, however.
- Loud of War: His "singing" (read: just going "laaaaaaa" for a very long time) is loud enough to somehow reach the moon and disrupt far away places, the latter causing the accidental death of Dr. Kananfoddah. And when time-travel shenanigans go awry, turning everyone into talking Pikachu's a whole group of them started "singing"; we never got to see the outcome, however.
- Odd Friendship: With Stu Pidface, it seems.
- Reality Warper: Outright confirmed in his bio video, stating that he's literally so stupid and annoying that the laws of reality itself chose to ignore him. The Pest of Time shows us just how much of this trope he is with him being born either at the beginning or very end of time and causing a (possible second) big bang
- Shock and Awe: Being a Pikachu, this is to be expected. Doubly so when considering his owner.
- Team Pet: Alongside Shugou, though not by any of the team members' choice, see The Friend Nobody Likes below.
- Time Abyss: He was either born at the very beginning of the universe or at the very end of all existence.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: He's only around because he's Star's pet... and because any attempt at removing him from the premises have only met in failure and rage.
- The Scrappy: In-universe.
- Too Spicy for Yog-Sothoth: Not even Devilpyro wants anything to do with Cheesecake, and forbid Ze Pyromancers from sending him to him.
- Uncatty Resemblance: Has a Black T-shirt and Blue Lightning-Bolt etched goggles, just like his owner.
- Unexplained Recovery: Played for Laughs in The Pest of Time where he was thrown into the sun in the year 1813, seemingly vaporized.. and when the crew retun home in the present, he's there watching TV, casually asking the guys where they'd been. Of course, this same misadventure reveals his true origins so that partially explains how is able to recover.
- Verbal Tic: Tends to add unnecessary "The"s to his dialogue.Cheesecake: "Hehe! This is the fun!"
- Vomit Discretion Shot: When he drinks all the alcohol meant for an upcoming party, he falls over, quickly leans to the side, and throws it all back up. The very split second he does, the screen goes black with the usual "censored" text. Mello immediately states that he's never seen anyone blow as many chunks as he did.
- "Don't tell me what can and can't be done! I've done the math! I've done the science! and then I gave them both wedgies because I didn't like the results!" - When Sparks FlyVoiced by: HimselfFirst Official Appearance: Underground Rapture 3A former member of the team, who (in real life) left shortly before the first 'venture debuted. He has since then returned as a recurring character, usually an antagonistic role, offering nonsensical answers and other various ramblings. He dons a Professional's Panama and a red-and-white Batman costume that Aku made for him many years ago during the days of the Smashers... and couldn't take the costume off. He is revealed to be the Big Bad of the Underground Rapture series, being behind all three spectacles as a direct result of the aforementioned costume malfunction. He has a sidekick in the form of an ambiguously-stuffed Dragonite named "Dragonitewing", who often "helps" him with his oddball schemes.
- Big Bad: Of the Underground Rapture trilogy and When Sparks Fly.
- Car Fu: For the last verse of The 12 Days of Smissmas, Max chimes in with "12 BATMOBILES"... which he used to drop on the team members, Joltik, Cheesecake, and even Heavygod; the latter even questions how it managed to hurt him.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Loopy, easily distracted, and prone to going off on odd tangents. In When Sparks Fly, he kidnapped Cheesecake and Shugou in order to create a being with enough electrical power to advance in his plan... by breeding the two; mind you, Cheesecake and Shugou are both male and hate each other.
- His idea of breeding? slamming the two against each other while repeating "make out" over and over again.
- Companion Cube: Dragonitewing, a huge stuffed Dragonite with a mask, however, Max (and Cheesecake) believes Dragonitewing is real.
- Evil Former Friend: Really WAS a former member of the team, but defected and threw the remaining members in caves no less than 3 times, though he's not so much "evil" as he is "bothersome". We see in Misfitting Milestone that he was indeed part of the group during the first 1.5 years, but jumped ship via flying toilet.
- Funny Background Event: In Aggrandized Augmentations, he appears in Gaige's Collection in one shot next to Mega Man
- The Gadfly: Seems to get a kick out of bothering people, and unlike Cheesecake, he's usually aware of what he's doing. A big reason why he knocked out the group members and threw them in a cave 3 consecutive times is because, "it was really funny".
- Gadgeteer Genius: Fitting for a hardcore Batman fanboy, he's crafted things such as jet-powered flying toilets.
- Jewish and Nerdy: Has the Star of David emblazoned on his cape, and is an avid fan of comic books.
- Karma Houdini: got away with sticking the team in underground caves no less than 3 times, the one time he was about to get caught in 3... he spontaneously exploded, catching the team members present in the epicenter.
- Medium Awareness: He somehow appears in the transition rule card in Key Rules 2, later on, appears after the credits directly telling the audience that he's hiding from the I.R.S., and once walked in on the team in the middle of a freeze-frame shot, he was even annoyed at the team didn't invite him to the "freeze-frame party."
- His bio takes this trope for all its worth, to the point of interjecting throughout the video.
- Noodle Incident: Somehow got into a feud with Ra the sun god... and is no longer on speaking terms with him."That space jackass knows what he did!"
- Perpetual Smiler: Never seen without a cheesy grin... this spooked the hell out of LE.LE: "Batman....SMILING?!..... NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO..."
- "I CAN CONFIRM THIS!"Voiced by: ElectricStarFirst Official Appearance: Necronomicon NightmareSeemingly the main deity of the Pyromancer verse. Heavygod is the God of Confirmation and often lives up to his title, butting in to confirm things that may or may not be uncertain.
- Bolt of Divine Retribution: Hits TNT with one in Key Rules 2."I CAN CONFIRM THAT YOU'RE A LITTLE BITCH!"
- Catchphrase: I CAN CONFIRM THIS!
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: He's a BLU Heavy... who is also a god.
- Grandpa God: Resembles a white-haired, old man.
- Not Me This Time: Denies taking part in any of the Underground Rapture events."I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!"
- Odd Job God: He's the "God of Confirmation."
- Physical God: Naturally.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here: When Cheesecake pops into reality to ask Santa Heavy for presents."YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN, SUCKER!"
Happy Face Rock
- "HAPPY FAAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEE!"Voiced by: Electricstar. (Smashingveteran in Previously On.)First Official Appearance: Previously On
- The Bus Came Back: Appears in Meet The Octodork several years after his previous appearance.
- Canon Immigrant: Originated from SmashingVeteran's Rock of Ages gameplay video, including his catchphrase
- Catchphrase: HAPPY FAAAAAAAACCCCCEEEE!
- Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies: Has been directed to fall on TNT and Joltik so far.
- "I do believe I'm an ostrich."First Official Appearance: A Familiar Feeling
- Achievements in Ignorance: Somehow was able to sell a banana peel to The RE4 merchant at a high price in Spark of Friendship. He's even seen later with a large stack of cash"yeeeeaaay!"
- The Cameo: usually in the background, however.
- Canon Immigrant: Started as a joke video from Star and TNT... and it went on from there.
- Catchphrase: "I do believe I am an ostrich"
- Funny Background Event: Can be seen in the far background in numerous videos, only being directly shown in Spark of Friendship and Key Rules.
- Ostrich Head Hiding: Just look at his image! he's in this pose for every time he appears.
- "Stupid rodent! get off my guitar!" - Ragtag RumbleFirst Official Appearance: Ragtag Rumble
- Badass Spaniard: Maybe... Cheesecake even calls him a "Mexi-russia-talian-thingymabober."
- Canon Immigrant: Is TNT's "TF2 Freak" brought into this series.
- Impossibly Cool Weapon: His guitar can shoot bullets.
- Loud of War: Can scream extremely loudly, causing temporary deafness...... to everyone involved.
- Show Within a Show: If the intro to When Sparks Fly is any indication, El Pootisimo has his own show called, "The Adventures of El Pootisimo."
- Wrecked Weapon: Breaks his guitar in Ragtag rumble, when he attempts to fix it, he accidentally creates scrap metal.
- He does get a new guitar by Spark of Friendship, however.
- "We're friends till the end! Friends forever!" - Spark of FriendshipVoiced by: CaitbugFirst Official Appearance: Spark of FriendshipA young, talking Joltik who was found by Light and TNT in the middle of a forest while the two were training their swordsmanship skills. He was tragically rejected from his family after learning how to talk like a human, deeming him, "unclean" forcing him to live on his own. Light offered a hand of friendship which Joltik gladly accepted. His friendship with Light was sealed after the two teamed up to battle the Goon crew's local punk Marcel and his Druddigon, becoming Light's official Pokemon partner.
- Badass Adorable: Was able to take down Marcel's Druddigon with Light's help, and with virtually no previous training experience prior.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": Just goes by "Joltik," acknowledged at the end of Spark of Friendship, where Light chose not to give him a nickname after officially capturing him.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: He's a Joltik!
- Talking Animal: He's an ordinary Joltik that can speak... this actually has a more depressing side-effect on his backstory than you would imagine.
- If I hear any You're hot wisecracks, I will not hesitate to melt you into a pile of supernatural goo. - Apparitious ArmoryVoiced by: Marissa LentiFirst Official Appearance: Apparitious Armory
- Youre fast... but youre not Extremespeed fast. - Know Thy Mollusk-Y EnemyVoiced by: BlazeTheBrawler (himself)First Official Appearance: Know Thy Mollusk-Y Enemy
- Color Motifs: White and Blue
- Deadpan Snarker: Has a bit of this going on, judging by some of his quips to Aku and Saphyyne.
- Smug Super: Has shades of this, notably when dismissing Aku's speed in favor of his own.
- Super Speed: Or rather, Extremespeed.
- No, this is the part where I am surprised to see you up close. - Know Thy Mollusk-Y EnemyVoiced by: GamerGirlKat94First Official Appearance: Know Thy Mollusk-Y Enemy
- All There in the Manual: Her name isn't revealed until the credits of Know Thy Mollusk-y enemy.
- Ascended Extra: Appeared as a random mook without a voice in Inkling of A Predicament then ends up as a recurring character with a proper voice actress.
- Distaff Counterpart: Her blonde tentacle hair and fangirlishness overseeing Smashers up close give her a lot in common with Polod, albeit less troublesome.
- Early-Bird Cameo: As she mentioned outright, she appeared in Inkling of a Predicament as part of an ambush against Polod and his friends.
- Fangirl: Of Smashers, not unlike Polod.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Well, tentacle hair but it still works.
- Interspecies Romance: Heavily implied with Garth, a human.
- Meaningful Name / Bilingual Bonus:
- "Ashta" is Sanskrit for "Eight", fitting for an octopus person.
- Her surname, "Kollane", is Estonian for "yellow". She's Yellow.
- Nice Girl: Openly helps Aku, knowing it goes against her bosses' strict orders.
- Older than They Look: She's apparently in her 20's, according to a Freeze-Frame Bonus in ''Hallowkey Rules".
- Token Heroic Orc: Despite working for Saphyyne, she openly helps Aku escape her fortress and free NightBlader in exchange for 2 reasonable favors.
- Can I ask you guys to tone it down a bit? Shugou is sleeping. - Haphazard HereafterVoiced by: HimselfFirst Official Appearance: Haphazard Hereafter
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: A very rare male Peach Smasher.ND-001: As if the Wiki Corporation will fear a man in a princess attire...
- Vocal Dissonance: Sounds (and looks) distinctly feminine, being a Peach smasher and all, but Zack is explicitly male.
- Igor has told me you were arriving And I still can not believe A 3rd Generation Smasher stands before us! - Haphazard HereafterVoiced by: NathanIsNotAnimatingFirst Official Appearance: Haphazard Hereafter
The Smasher Purification Odrer
- "Those rent-a-hire goons? Yes, to them, they know me by Calypso, but to relics like you, Mello, and me... I will always be, in my heart and in the hearts of you and your friends, Saphyyne... - Know Thy Mollusk-y EnemyA former Peach Smasher who now exists as an Octoling, Saphyyne is the leader of the Smasher Purification Order, whose goal is to track down every surviving Smasher and convince/force them to reject their past and physically transform anew. She has a history with the Smashers that are part of Ze Pyromancers, and seeks to do to them what she has done to an unknown number of others.Voiced by: Katie Otten/katieotten13First appearance: ''Know Thy Mollusk-y Enemy"
- Apocalypse How: If Blazes' deductions are true, she and her group are the reason why the Smasher's homeworld is no longer inhabitable.
- The Bad Guy Wins: Even though she failed at imprisoning Aku, her long incarceration of Night lead him to use his Smash Coin, rendering him a Former Smasher; taking another one off her shrinking list.
- Bad Boss: Not above punching her goons out for petty reasons. Such as getting a bad holiday present.
- Big Bad: Of her debut episode, and is likely set to become this for the series.
- Brainy Brunette: Is a serious, competent leader of the S.P.O. and has brown tentacle "hair".
- Code Name: "Calypso".
- Contralto of Danger: Katie Otten gives her a rather low, serious voice fitting for an organization's leader.
- Cool Crown: Her Silver Peach crown, the only remnant of her past self.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Clearly has no respect for Zier-O and admits she's happy he's gone for good.
- Foil: to Aku, while both are mostly-serious leaders of their respective groups, Saphyyne is the leader of an evil organization, has completely changed her form, and won't rest until she has done the very same thing to all remaining Smashers. Aku is the leader of a mostly-good team, remains an unchanged Smasher, and has tried to subvert the belief of his kind that they're aggressive and dangerous, a viewpoint that Saphyyne has done little to shake.
- Exotic Eye Designs: If you look closely, you can see the Smash Bros. logo in her eyes.
- Greater-Scope Villain: Even more so than Zier-o. Blaze is convinced her organization is why the Smasher's homeworld was destroyed in the first place.
- Hunter Of Her Own Kind: She's a Former Smasher who exists to hunt down surviving Smashers in an attempt to force them to transform into Former Smashers themselves.
- Non-Action Big Bad: For now, her current actions have been ordering her troops and summoning Octobosses on them. However, the fact that she's a Former Smasher implies she may have combat expertise.
- Psycho Ex-Girlfriend: Is this to Night, whom she captured and locked away in a cell for an unknown amount of time for the sole purpose of forcing him to leave his Smasher roots and transform. Said incarceration lead him to do what she wanted after being busted out.
- The Leader: Of the Smasher Purification Order.
Ronald Edward Fine
- "I could use that extra funding for my erm... legitimate business..." - Underground Rapture 3Voiced by: DasBoSchittFirst Official Appearance: Underground Rapture 3
- Affably Evil: If his implied darker business deals are of any indication, but he still helped out the team in finding the antagonist of the Underground Rapture trilogy... even if it is because Star electrocuted all of his (robotic) bodyguards beforehand.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: He isn't even subtle about his implied darker business practices.
- The Guards Must Be Crazy: Or rather, not actually robots... and terrible at their jobs... or short-circuited by Star.
- Punny Name: Ronald Edward Fine = Refine, as in refined metal. Fitting for the head of a metal making company.
- First Official Appearance: Underground Rapture 3
- Canon Immigrant: LE's TF2 Freak, originating from his own videos.
- Odd Friendship: With Cheesecake, it seems.
- Punny Name: Stupid face.
- Reality Warper: If you know where he originates, you know he qualifies as this. In Admittedly Cold War, he already displays this trope via shooting a snow-rocket out of his mouth after he instructs Cheesecake to pull his finger. Every time he appears via cameo, he is also doing crazy stuff such as emerging from an explosion while holding a teleporter, (Underground Rapture 3) phased into the floor from the shoulders down while admiring a sandwich, (Brutally Malled) or his disembodied head dancing in LE's dream bubble. (Apparitious Armory)
- "Well, what else would you like from Santa Heavy? Something less likely to get me targeted by the F.D.A.?" - Brutally MalledVoiced by: Electricstar.First Official Appearance: Twas The Night Before Smissmas
- Badass Santa: It's The Heavy as Santa!
- Nice Guy: Much more benevolent than his predecessor, Ol' Nick and happily helped Shugou find a good Smissmas present in place of the worlds biggest pancake. Star even hangs a lampshade on how he isn't as insane or as violent as his predecessor, a compliment S.H. gladly accepts.
- Oh, Crap!: When Cheesecake materializes on (Mall) Santa Heavy's hand during Brutally Malled. Not even Heavygod can help him.
- "We were told to go to the best and brightest team in all of Critopolis to help crack this case... but they all said no so we're scraping the bottom of the barrel here..." - The Mystery MisfitsVoiced by lswan62First Official Appearance: The Mystery Misfits
- Always Identical Twins: Has one who is also a commissioner, with the tag being a mole under his left eye. Note they're both wearing gas masks.
- Deadpan Snarker: Seems pretty apathetic, at least towards the titular gang of misfits."Why am I NOT surprised you misfits had somethin' do to with this?"
- The Bus Came Back: Makes a reappearance in Zier-O Hour over 2 years after his first and only appearance.
- Expressive Mask: His mask bends and contorts to his emotions
- Noodle Incident: He was investigating Cheesecake eating the Critopolis Square statue before contacting Ze Pyromancers to help solve a murder mystery. His dialogue in Zier-O Hour implies he's had many offscreen run-ins with the gang of misfits.
News Anchors (Mark The Rock and Freya)
- Mark The Rock Voiced by: WutenFreya Voiced by: Caitbug
- Aerith and Bob: Mark and Freya, natch.
- An Ice Person: Freya, being an Ice-type Pokemon and all. She accidentally froze Mark one time when she was sleeping.
- Animate Inanimate Object: Mark is a rock that is somehow sentient. Sentient enough to lead the Critopolis news reports, take bathroom breaks, and have a 4-year-old child.
- Snarky Inanimate Object: He has a bit of this going on...
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": Mark's real name has only been said once, in the credits he is simply referred to as, "anchor rock".
- Flat Character: Freya has far fewer lines and character than Mark, it took years before she was even given a name.
- Given Name Reveal: Pokemon Sleeping Assessment reveals the Frosslass' name is Freya.
- Kent Brockman News: Usually there to provide exposition.
- Sleepy Head: Freya somehow once fell asleep in the middle of the newsroom; using Mark as a pillow, who gets promptly frozen.
- This Just In!: Mark spouts this in Zier-O Hour after getting word of Zier-O's crimes.
- "Well I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you guys, but I was taught not to lie..." - The Sub-Aurem ForgeryVoiced by: TheHedgehogEngineFirst Official Appearance: The Sub-Aurem Forgery
- Berserk Button: Discovering his secret forge is one, and the mere presence of Ryo is another.
- The Blacksmith: He has forged two of Aku's guns by this point
- Deadpan Snarker: Throws a lot of snark towards the gang, as shown by his quote.
- Drop the Hammer: Being a Hammer Bro, it comes as a little shock to anyone that he wields a hammer for both combat and smithing.
- Meaningful Name: Has a prominent silver-colored appearance.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: "I guess you're[Mello] right... and not because you have a flaming death sword in front of me..."
- Vocal Dissonance: You would not expect a small turtle creature like him to possess such a really deep voice.
The Inkling Trio
- Syllo: He? Wait, you mean that fox guy you met? Uka-something or other?Pollod: His name was Akuago, and yes! Why would he say something like that? Well, Im gonna find out, tonight!Sulpac: By raising the dead? Even if that were possible, how did you get the-Pollod: -Farmer's market!Syllo voiced by: cinn3xPollod voiced by: Morkez MarihserSulpac voiced by: MLDKFFirst Official Appearance: Zier-O Hour
- British Accents: Syllo and Sulpac, the former occasionally sprinkles her language with British slang.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Pollod in particular played a key role in Akuago's video An Inkling of a Predicament. The events of that video lead to the events of Zier-O Hour.
- Fanboy: Pollod is obsessed with the Smashers and wants to know as much about them as possible; he has tried to obtain such knowledge via infiltrating Aku's new ship and reviving Zier-O, neither times ended well for him.
- Two Guys and a Girl: Pollod and Sulpac are male, Syllo is female.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: Pollod had no clue just how insane Zier-O really was, and made the error of reviving him. Had Ze Pyromancers and ml4b not intervened, Project Ascensionem would have triggered and it would not have ended well for non-smashers.
- Voiced by: TheBlossomingLilyFirst Official Appearance: Apparitious Armory
Ambiguously New York Dusknoir
- Voiced by: AngelGloryFirst Official Appearance: Furniture Failure
- No way. Youre finally letting me do some actual upgrades to your body?! - Aggrandized AugmentationsVoiced by: ImShadow007First Official Appearance: Aggrandized Augmentations
- Welcome to the upcoming Critopolis Cinema and Entertainment Palace! - Occupation DesolationVoiced by: TheRollinNolanFirst Official Appearance: Occupation Desolation
- Chikorita: Come on, you two. Well find that stone! I mean, we are Team Go-Getters, right?Totodile: Ahyeahyeah, youre totally right on that one.Cyndaquil: Im hungry.Chikorita: Oh Cinny, youre always hungry.Chikorita voiced by: LinaInverseVATotodile voiced by: arclad84Cyndaquil voiced by: JCTheAllStarFirst Official Appearance: Elementally Mental
Hene Aatma (The Moon Spirit)
- Regardless, your eyes are not being deceived. This is truly happening. And I have a special surprise for you, Bella. - Elementally MentalVoiced by: SoulFireFirst Official Appearance: Elementally Mental
- Now it is time to split dis atom. - The Pest Of TimeVoiced by: Richto115First Official Appearance: The Pest Of Time
- Meaningful Name: He is quite literally just cannon fodder for Cheesecake to accidentally kill.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Has five seconds of screentime before getting detonated.
Ambiguously Indian Ludicolo Cashier
- "Thank you, come again." - Meet The OctodorkVoiced by: Garth HughesFirst Official Appearance: Meet The Octodork
- You stay there, Fox Man. - Haphazard HereafterVoiced by: Grindor32First Official Appearance: Haphazard Hereafter
- Might as well do something unique like this for once in my life. - Haphazard HereafterVoiced by: Rebecca Chiara Manaro (RCMVoice)First Official Appearance: Haphazard Hereafter
- Extraordinary and unexpected. Your arrival was not as forewarned But regardless, I am pleased with this turn of events. - Haphazard HereafterVoiced by: MellotakuFirst Official Appearance: Haphazard Hereafter
- Wake up, Inmate! - Haphazard HereafterVoiced by: Rebecca Chiara Manaro (RCMVoice)First Official Appearance: Haphazard Hereafter
- "The smasher seems to be incapable of cognitive responses." - Haphazard HereafterVoiced by: Rebecca Chiara Manaro (RCMVoice)First Official Appearance: Haphazard Hereafter
- Leaning towards average Male 5th Gen Fox. Were wasting time. - Haphazard HereafterVoiced by: ShyRennFirst Official Appearance: Haphazard Hereafter
- Not obsessed Just cleaning out the trash. - Haphazard HereafterVoiced by: Morkez MarihserFirst Official Appearance: Haphazard Hereafter
- Are you hurt, young one? - Haphazard HereafterVoiced by: Arclad84First Official Appearance: Haphazard Hereafter
- Voiced by: Leek_WhibbleFirst Official Appearance: Dy-Manic DuoAn octoling girl who's friends with Cheesecake.
- "Akuago! Man of the hour. Its been too long! You havent aged well." - Zier-O HourVoiced by: NightBladerFirst Official Appearance: The Tale of the Three SmashersA Wolf Smasher who lead a group called "Tyronto Glitch Force" with Akuago and a green Sonic Smasher named Combat in the days of the World of Trophies. When the Brawlpocalypse happened, Zier-O went crazy and killed several Smashers, which led to Aku being contracted to kill Zier-O, but in the end Zier-O killed himself. Come Smissmas 2017, Zier-O gets temporarily brought Back from the Dead by Pollod using a summoning spell from the Smasher Encyclopedia, and he attempts to use the little time he has to enact a plan called "Project Ascensionem", which is meant to amplify World of Trophies items to levels so powerful that they'll destroy the universe, which he'll then remodel to serve as a new universe for the Smashers, but Akuago and the rest of Ze Pyromancers have no intentions to let him carry out said plan.
- Apocalypse How: Intended to trigger "Project Ascensionem" to effectively cause this.
- Attention Whore: Aku states as he slowly went insane, he became desperate for attention.
- Big Bad: Of Zier-O Hour while also being a Greater-Scope Villain for the series as a whole.
- Deadpan Snarker: Doesn't care for formality towards Ze Pyromancers, many of which knew him when he was alive.
- Defiant to the End: Flips off the team before losing the last few seconds he had.
- Dirty Coward: Fights the team via the use of Smoke Balls, hiding in a barrel, and using a Stopwatch to freeze time. Mello promptly calls him out on this.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Was one of the three "brothers" in Aku's Halloween story in The Tale of the Three Smashers.
- Everything Fades: He fades to nothingness as he dies once again.
- Evil Former Friend: Was this, as well as his boss, to Aku before he went mad.
- Expy: He is basically Zerowolf, who really was the former friend and boss of Aku in real life before he went off the deep end and became an infamous figure throughout the Brawl machinima community.
- Greater-Scope Villain: The scars he left in Ze Pyromancer 'verse run deeper than his only appearance. He was one of the biggest reasons why the smasher's universe was destroyed forcing Aku and several other members to escape to the new one.
- Jerkass Has a Point: Even Aku agreed that the universe they now live in fears the Smashers and want to kill many of them out of said fear. However, Aku added that he's learned the universe does give second chances.
- Sanity Slippage: Aku knew him back when he was a Nice Guy. but that all changed over time...
- Smoke Out: Throws a smoke ball on Star's sword, causing the church they were in to be covered in thick smoke.
- Would Hurt a Child: Hurt Syllo pretty badly and kidnapped Sulpac all the while threatening to kill hiim in front of the Critopolis police force.
- Your Days Are Numbered: He was revived by Pollod but could only stay alive for 7 hours. Ze Pyromancers, with the help of an Olimar smasher named ML 4 B were able to use his last few minutes just before he could trigger Project Ascensionem.
Professor Coglione Ladro
- "I was a poor boy, nobody loved me. Until one day, in my youth, I discovered a veritable gold mine of wealth...hats...caps...HEADWEAR!" - Shugou's Bad Fur DayVoiced by: WutenFirst Official Appearance: Shugou's Bad Fur Day
- A Degree in Useless: Holds a degree in osteology, "the study of bones or some crap" quoth his PhD, "but that means nothing right now!" quoth himself.
- Big Bad: Of Shugou's Bad Fur Day being the one who stole Shugou's helmet in the first place.
- Bilingual Bonus / Meaningful Name: His name roughly translates to "thieving jackass".
- Disney Villain Death: Parodied and subverted in that he doesn't die after getting knocked off a skyscraper.
- Evil Sounds Deep: A thief with a low, upper-class sounding voice.
- Not the Fall That Kills You : Subverted. He fell from atop a skyscraper after Shugou knocked him off of one... but he kept screaming long after he hit the pavement.
- "Buy more maple syrup!" - Necronomicon NightmareVoiced by: The Neverending TwilightFirst Official Appearance: Necronomicon Nightmare
- Artifact of Doom: It's a book... bound in flesh... that can summon demons and create zombies... and it can talk. This thing is anything BUT good.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Yes, even a book of unimaginable horror is this in the Pyromancer verse, one of its few lines is to demand Shugou to buy more maple syrup, presumably for him to consume.
- The Monster Under The Bed: Became this at the end of Necronomicon Nightmare... specifically Shugou's bed. For a split second in Furniture Failure, it can be shown peeking out of Shugous bed, indicating that he really is hiding it there...
- Trademark Favorite Food: Maple syrup, apparently.
- "So the prince steps up to the plate with a puny mite as his partner..." - Spark of FriendshipVoiced by: ElectricStarFirst Official Appearance: Spark of Friendship
- American Accents: Has a heavy Noo Yawk one.
- Malevolent Masked Man: Well, it's a veil but still...
- Why Don't Ya Just Shoot Him?: Played straight and subverted. He looked like he was going to shoot TNT in the face at first after the talking Lucario mouthed off to him... but then he reveals the gun wasn't even loaded and was really looking for a simple Pokemon battle.
- "RRRRAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHH" - The Mystery MisfitsVoiced by: MLDKFFirst Official Appearance: The Mystery Misfits
- Ambiguously Human: Seeing as how its head came clean off so easily, tnt theories that it might be a zombie/ghost/zombie ghost.
- Big Bad: Of The Mystery Misfits.
- Black Cloak: All decked out in this.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: Has faint yellow eyes peering from its cloak.
- Mad Bomber: See Troll below.
- Off with His Head!: Done to himself, courtesy of Aku.
- Troll: Certainly had a good laugh detonating Star skyward.
- "I don't know what you just said... but it was obviously RACIST!!!" - Meet The OctodorkVoiced by: Grindor32First Official Appearance: Meet The Octodork
- "We're not whining, you racist." - Meet The OctodorkVoiced by: MLDKFFirst Official Appearance: Meet The Octodork
- "Wait a minute... What nationality is he offending again?" - Meet The OctodorkVoiced by: Alan PetersonFirst Official Appearance: Meet The Octodork
- The Wiki Cap is still one of the most regaled hats in the community. We cant just have one lying out there in the open up for grabs. - Haphazard HereafterVoiced by: JayIsVoicingFirst Official Appearance: Haphazard Hereafter
- Your crown does not faze us - Haphazard HereafterVoiced by: Christopherbrown1988First Official Appearance: Haphazard Hereafter