Team 7 from Yet again, with a little extra help. Click here to return to main character page.
General Team 7 Tropes
- True Companions: The team itself, but especially exemplified when with the rest of the Konoha 12. So close, that not once does betraying the village ever cross Sasuke's mind.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: The entire team, not just Naruto and Sasuke this time. They're currently in a three-way blackmail free-for-all that is not likely to end any time soon.
- Achievements in Ignorance: While its a Noodle Incident overall, Naruto managed to attain the fourth level of Presence mastery, Law, on complete accident.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: His Fox Talons, which actually have three blades each, made using his wind chakra.
- Blow You Away: His main power, like in canon, although it's taken to extremes here.
- Born Lucky: To a near hilarious degree. When he bet on both Tenten and Sasuke ending up in the finals of the junior swordsman tournament, he flipped a coin in order to decide who'd he bet on to win. It landed on its side. From that, you can infer how the match ended.
- Broken Ace: He's considered The Ace by the rest of the Konoha Twelve, with many of them seeing him as the strongest and wishing to fight him post-timeskip to see how they measure up. However his experiences "traveling" with Ghost has completely crushed him emotionally.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: He takes after Ghost in this regard.
- The Chew Toy: His Training from Hell lands him in this category often.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: He plays this up on purpose.
- Determinator: Even though most of his fights end before he gets to that point, he most definitely is this.
- The Dreaded: He has become this outside (and even inside) Konoha, due to his formidable skills in many areas.
- For context, he was already an S-Rank shinobi by the age of thirteen. A feat that has only ever been matched by Itachi Uchiha, the man who massacred the Uchiha Clan.
- Excalibur in the Rust: He has shown himself to be an example of this — when you clean up his seal, which was malfunctioning badly, his skills skyrocket.
- Hellish Pupils: He gets this thanks to his altered, more foxlike appearance.
- Impossibly Cool Weapon: The Fox Talons, and then the Fox Talons 2.37.
- Lightning Bruiser: He can hit harder than anyone, has ridiculous speed, huge chakra reserves, and a Healing Factor ensuring that nothing keeps him down for long.
- Mad Bomber: After learning to blow up his clones, he might take more glee in blowing things up than Deidara at this point.
Gaara: ...We can't afford to give Deidara any new ideas.
Naruto: Please. By the time I finish he'd be begging me to take him under my wing.
(A shiver ran down Gaara's spine.)
Gaara: I believe I have found something more terrifying than Madara.
- Made of Explodium: His clones.
- Manchild: Given his mental age, he counts.
- Me's a Crowd: His customary spamming of Shadow Clones.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: The Feral Gale. He's most likely the youngest person in the Bingo Book with an S-Rank. Any old Snow Ninja are very wary when it comes to fighting with him despite their armor.
- The Nose Knows: Since getting his seal fixed, his sense of smell is incredible.
- One-Man Army: The most obvious example of this in the Konoha Twelve.
- Person of Mass Destruction:
- Shipper on Deck: He does a bit of pushing Sasuke and Sakura together.
- Sins of Our Fathers: The fic emphasizes this idea far more than canon does. Naruto's status as the secret son of Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage, is what eventually leads to the biggest clusterfuck of the entire first story, even more so than the Invasion.
- Spanner in the Works: He tends to be this to any plan that he comes into contact with. His missions go to shit so often that when Sasuke brings up the idea of signing waivers for whatever mission Naruto is on, it is unanimously voted in by all their friends — including Naruto himself.
- Super Senses: His Seventh Sense, which Ghost taught him. It also augments his Sage Mode.
- Swiss Army Weapon: His Fox talons can do this, especially paired with Rasengan.
- Tempting Fate: It's a good bet that someone will do this on any mission he is in, because of how crazy they tend to get. Post-Time Skip, Tsunade plans on dumping him on missions they know will go wrong, having learned from past experience that doing otherwise will just cause problems.
- Tranquil Fury: Shion comes back after experiencing a rather bad outcome involving Iwa. This, combined with Ghost finding out about Hana and Anko, pissed him off so much that he was smiling serenely. Ino declared they were all really going to die, Hinata turned into a stuttering mess, and Kakashi suffered angry!Minato flashbacks, among everyone else deferring to him without question.
- Weather Manipulation: Has this to a large degree while Heaven's Fall is up
- Weirdness Magnet: He's becoming infamous for it, with good reason. See the whole fiasco in the Land of Iron.
- Jack-of-All-Trades: Deconstructed. This is noted to be his overall weakness. While he's avoided Crippling Overspecialization, Kakashi is too spread out in his skills to be a truly effective combatant against the Akatsuki. Cumulatively, he's an S-Class shinobi, but in practice the only one he could possibly take out by himself is Hidan, who is the weakest and least reputable member. His solution to all this is to choose a specialization (ninjutsu) and focus on increasing his chakra reserves (since he can't increase his physical regimen anymore without turning into Gai).
- Lovable Sex Maniac: The only thing that has really changed about Kakashi is what porn he reads.
- Noodle Incident: He still won't tell Naruto what happened after he first met Ghost. Whatever Ghost did, it resulted in Kakashi running around the village, shaking a carton of milk in front of his face and making various cow noises. He was promptly detained for psychiatric evaluation afterwards.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: When he uses his Blaze Edge, he can pull this off.
- Badass Transplant: During a one month break Itachi took, he secretely met up with the Oogakari and Sasuke and performed an eye transplant with the latter, giving both of them Eternal Mangekyo Sharigan.
- Battle Couple: With Sakura.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: One of the main reasons his FaceHeel Turn didn't happen in this continuity.
- Cool Mask: Take Two Round Two reveals that he adopted one similar to Kakashi's during the Time Skip. One of the reasons why is because the last time he went out in public without one, there was a massive Fangirl riot outside his home.
- Deadpan Snarker: Prolonged exposure to Naruto and the Oogakari makes him start snarking.
- Godzilla Threshold: Restoring his memories. While he is aware of the Time Crash much like Shino is, its agreed even by himself that restoring his memories is something only to be done as a last resort. Primarily because doing so would make him a Wild Card, as his past-self was their enemy and heavily unhinged, and they have no idea how that would affect the development he's gone through in this timeline. The only reason its even considered is because of his past selfs connections to Akatsuki including bank accounts and abilities, along with his base powers of that timeline being added to his already considerable power in this timeline.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Naruto, despite the debates over his sexuality.
- Kill It with Fire: His main element. When combined with Naruto's Wind element, the results are...impressive.
- Never Live It Down: Now that he knows about his alternate timeline self, it's doubtful Naruto will ever let him forget it.
- Other Me Annoys Me: ...more like ticks him off to the point where he intends to smother the jerk if he ever meets him, especially after seeing Naruto transform into him, and compare him to a stripper.
- Real Men Cook: It's mentioned that he took up cooking as a hobby because he gets to slice up and pulverize things and play with fire. That, and he's apparently putting weird stuff in Naruto's food.
- Secret Keeper: He's aware of the Time Crash much like Shino. Unlike Shino who got too curious, he was willingly brought into the fold by the others after they had Itachi and him perform a Badass Transplant.
- Took a Level in Kindness: Many, many levels, thanks to Naruto and the Oogakari. Mostly Naruto, though.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Naruto.