The different classes of Vehicle are such:
- Light Tanks: Most light tanks are fast, mobile scouts which are used to detect enemies for their team or to destroy enemy artillery. However, some were designed for head-to-head combat during the early period of the war and so are slower yet are much better armored. Light tanks keep their camo while moving, allowing them to stealthily move about.
- Medium Tanks: Medium tanks are reasonably agile multi-purpose tanks which are able to take on many roles such as scouts, support, or even front-line tanks.
- Heavy Tanks: Heavy tanks are large and heavy vehicles designed to turn the tide on a battlefield through irresistible force. Powerful cannons and heavy armor make each heavy tank a force to be reckoned with. Some heavy tanks, sometimes referred to as "heaviums", have reduced armor for increased speed, either ignoring defense except for a few strong spots or using highly-angled armor to deflect rounds.
- Tank Destroyers: Tank Destroyers are vehicles designed specifically to destroy enemy tanks. They have more powerful weapons than most other vehicles of their tier and are able to penetrate most targets they encounter. Various tank destroyers leverage the reduced weight, increased potential cannon size, and different profile of a turretless vehicle in different ways, from heavily armored rolling walls to long-ranged precision snipers to well-camouflaged ambush predators.
- Self-Propelled Guns or SPGs: Self-propelled guns (SPGs), more often known as artillery, provide powerful indirect fire support with a very large range that can potentially cover the entire map. They stay safe by remaining well within friendly lines and provide support against tough stationary or slow targets. Artillery is just as good as the team. So if you (as arty) find yourself in a "bad team" or a team that only camps, you will not get the full potential to the powerful gun you have and support as much that you wanted to. Originally a long-range Glass Cannon role, SPGs is changed to be more of a support class, inflicting stun status on enemy tank crews to create openings for teammates.
All pages below Need Love.
Use the links below to find the page(s) you want:
- Chinese Tanks
- Czechoslovakian Tanks
- French Tanks
- German Tanks
- Italian Tanks
- Japanese Tanks
- Polish Tanks
- Swedish Tanks
- U.K. Tanks
- U.S.A Tanks
- U.S.S.R. Tanks