Diana of Themyscira / Wonder Woman
A princess of Themyscira with a desire to leave for Man's world.
- Action Heroine: The most iconic.
- Artificial Human: Diana grew up believing this of herself until Hippolyta reveals that she is the daughter of Hercules, instead of a clay figure given life.
- Bi the Way: Mala is her lover. Also a case of Situational Sexuality, given she grew up with nobody but women.
- Boobs of Steel: Diana's a very well endowed woman and can lift a tank without breaking a sweat.
- Child by Rape: Between Hippolyta and Hercules.
- Laser Guided Tyke Bomb: What Diana was originally intended to be by Hippolyta, against man's world. She changed her mind.
- Ms. Fanservice: Diana is undoubtedly this.
- Really 700 Years Old: She is approximately 3000 years old.
- Warrior Princess: Princess of the Amazons.
Elizabeth "Beth" Candy
Diana's friend in man's world, a human.
- Adaptational Name Change: "Beth" instead of Etta.
- Big Beautiful Woman: In-Universe, she loves herself the way she is, but the Amazons don't like the way she looks (except for Hippolyta who was quite amused by her character).
- Big Eater: It's implied Beth Candy ate most of the food for a "Feed the Hunger" mixer.
- Bi the Way: Beth Candy says her first crush was a girl, than says her second was a boy. She also likes the looks of the Amazons, but is turned off by their attitudes.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Beth Candy is modeled after Rebel Wilson.
An African American pilot during the 21st Century who aids Diana.
- Race Lift: Steve Trevor is African-American rather than Caucasian. This actually ends up affecting his character. When he's questioned during Diana's trial, Steve says that his ancestors being slaves is why he lied to his higher ups in the military.
The Predecessor Villain of Themyscira, and the reason for their misandrist attitudes.
- Adaptational Villainy: Pre-N52 Hercules suffered from Deliberate Values Dissonance but he did try to be a hero sometimes. This guy was just a dick.
- All Amazons Want Hercules: Inverted Trope as much as possible. The Amazons hate Hercules and as a result, all men.
- Neck Snap: The method of his death, courtesy of Hippolyta.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: Hercules was an absolute monster to Hippolyta and had zero respect for women or their consent.
- Predecessor Villain: He was killed long ago by Hippolyta, but his actions leave a mark on Themysciran society thereafter.
- Related in the Adaptation: He's Diana's father.
The famous Gorgon of Classical Mythology.
- Taken for Granite: As per usual, eye contact results in someone being turned to stone.
Queen of the Amazons and mother of Diana.
Former champion of the Amazons and lover of Diana.
- Alpha Bitch: At least, that's what Elizabeth considers her when they meet.
- Female Misogynist: Above other Amazons, especially to the Holliday Girls.
- Meaningful Name: "Mala" is the feminine form of the word "mal," which is Spanish for bad, which could also be as a noun (ella es una mala/she is a bad girl/woman.) Quite a fitting name for a Jerkass amazon.
- Psycho Ex-Girlfriend: Mala takes Diana's "defection" to Man's world the hardest.