The Witches of Witch Hunter. As it is a work in progress, beware spoilers. Visit here for main character index.
See also the other subpages:
East is a powerful witch which interferes with the North Witch's plan, though her intentions are unknown. She was once one of the four great witches, the one who governed over death and rebirth.
One of the great 4 witches, she guides Tasha and protects him, urging him to get stronger for her own goals. Her current form is smaller than before, stating she has lost a lot of her power, but unlike most witches she doesn't need a hat to store her mana. She also knew Tasha's teacher and Ryuhwan. She asks Ryuhwan to make a contract with her in exchange for the name of the one who killed his teacher; she also knows Halloween's true identity. She reveals to Vihyungrang how Tasha is needed by both her and North, but views him as a tool and key that has no purpose once used and he'll disappear in the end. This leads to a battle between the two.
Her supporter is the Fiery Earth of Musphelheim's King, Surtr. He's so powerful even Ryuhwan stated he had no chance against it in his released limiter form. He had to be supplied with Mana to fight Vihyungrang, which drastically changed the flow of the battle. She is also another witch other than South to have a Sorella, named Etwal, who used to fill in for her when she needs to meet other witches. Prior to the start of story, Etwal was captured by North, and subsequently it is suspected that she was turned into Varette.
- A-Cup Angst: Tasha is the one who points the small breasts out. She's not amused.
- Almighty Janitor: She appears at first as harmless girl. She's actually one of the most powerful characters in the setting, and that's after being becoming weaker due to losing her Sorella!
- Anti-Hero: What she ultimately is. She's conditionally on the side of the good guys (though she has come into conflict with them on several occasions) but is definitely not aligned in any way with the Big Bad Duumvirate and is in fact out to kill them both, especially North. However, she is very rarely nice about this and often takes pleasure in pushing others' buttons. She's also perfectly willing to sacrifice Tasha in the process of her revenge. In both her and North's eyes, he's not "the key to saving or destroying mankind". He's "the tool used to determine the result".
- Body Double: The East everyone knew was actually her Sorella, Etwal, who looks a lot like Varette.
- Brutal Honesty: When she's not being deliberately cryptic for the hell of it, she doesn't beat around the bush. Case in point: when they're about to embark on their respective WH expeditions, she tells Tasha that he's going to die on his.
- Covert Pervert: She insisted on healing, washing and dressing Ryuhwan.
- Cute Witch
- Dangerous Forbidden Technique: Supplying Surtr with mana drains her so bad, she implies she can only do that a few times.
- Evil Mentor: To both Tasha and Ryuhwan. However, she's less "evil" and more "sadistic."
- Flying Broomstick: She rides off on a broomstick after her first skirmish with Tasha.
- Flunky Boss: Her first battle with Tasha involved summoning a numerous amount of golems to assess his strength. Most of her later battles involve simply letting Surtr do his thing and supplying him with mana if needed. He's that strong.
- Healing Hands: She can cast healing magic.
- I Was Quite a Looker: A very unique variant. She used to look nearly identical to Varete before North and South attacked her. Then again, that was her Sorella, although no one was aware of this fact.
- I Am Not Left-Handed: Her Surtr is easily taken down by Vihyungrang, but then she actually supplies Surtr with mana, and the table's turned.
- Little Miss Badass
- Mysterious Informant: After her initial skirmish with Tasha she informs him of where he can find sister Aria.
- Nice Hat: Though this trope applies to all witches, East's case is rather special: her hat is entirely decorative, as she doesn't need a hat to generate mana. This is implied to be the case for all the Great Witches.
- She gains a new one after joining the WH, complete with wardrobe change.
- Offscreen Moment of Awesome: She once fought Varete to a draw, with Varete suffering some injuries. We are talking about the same Varete who has yet to suffer so much as a scratch from all her other opponents.
- Pass the Popcorn: Basically any time Tasha and Halloween interact. At one point she's seen literally eating out of a tub of popcorn when they've got a particularly good mood going.
- Really 700 Years Old: She's known North for 3000 years.
- Reincarnation: Her true power governs over death and rebirth. North copied this power the last time she captured East's Sorella, Etwal.
- Revenge: Ultimately what her endgame is. She wants to take revenge on North for the murders of Etwal and West.
- The Sixth Ranger: Becomes an official WH as part of her gambit to get revenge on North, but not without strings.
- Sorting Algorithm of Evil: Averted. East was the first witch to be introduced and fight Tasha but it's shown in her next encounter with Tasha that her previous battle with him was a mock battle and she's a lot stronger.
- Spanner in the Works: Her goal is to be one towards North's plans.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: Not only she is physically the smallest of the current great witches, she is also the only one to possess a Supporter.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: It is pink.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: His battle cry is strong enough to deflect bullets.
- Kill the God: It's said he's killed Gods in the past.
- Lightning Bruiser: Surtr is strong enough to defeat most of East's foes, fast enough to surprise the reflexes of an A class WH, and hard enough that most attacks either bounce off or shatter completely against his skin. All without being supplied mana. When he is supplied with mana though...
- Playing with Fire: Surtr isn't named after the giant of fire for nothing. On top of being capable of generating intense flames that can melt practically anything, he can also instantly teleport to any place where there's even the most minuscule amount of fire. He can also take East with him when travelling in this manner, essentially giving East instant access to anywhere on the planet there is fire.
- An Ice Person: Her powers according to her title.
- Blinding Bangs: When we see her above the chin.
- Brains and Brawn: The brains to South.
- The Chessmaster: And she has a chess set too.
- Cutting the Knot: Her plans involve killing and using West to annihilate humans. However, when a witch dies, it usually takes a very long time for her to reincarnate, as reincarnation in Witch Hunters verse takes proportionally longer the older a person is. To cut short the waiting time of the reincarnation, she kidnapped East's sorella, Etwal, and copied East's reincarnation powers to speed up the process after killing West.
- The Faceless: Even after nearly everything else of her has been shown, the upper half of her face has yet to be seen. The art takes pains to keep it concealed even when her whole head is shown from profile.
- Humans Are the Real Monsters: What drove her. She was tired of witches being persecuted by humans and thus decided to kill all humans.
- Kill Em All: According to East, she hates humans from the bottom of her heart, and wishes to drive them into extinction.
- Manipulative Bitch: She's pulling the strings of a lot of people for her benefit, but the standout example is probably her manipulations of Tasha himself. She killed his past self and reincarnated her into what he is now, and has been both hindering him and supporting him from the shadows according to whatever her agenda demands, including placing her most trusted subordinate near him for the better part of his life (which directly leads to his life being ruined) and then having her pull a Big Damn Villains on his behalf (which saves his life) at one point.
- Ms. Fanservice: Yes, despite her being faceless.
- Omnicidal Maniac: According to East.
- Power Copying: By capturing Etwal, East's Sorella, she now also possesses East's arsenal of spells, including a reincarnation spell she used to reincarnate West into Tasha.
- Red Baron: The Witch of Icy Gales.
Nickname: Great Witch of the South
Another of the Great Witches.
- Ax-Crazy: A contrast to North.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: With North, but she won't hesitate to kill her if she continues to resist revealing her plans to her.
- Blood Knight:
- Brains and Brawn: The brawn to North.
- The Dividual: Poene, who is her Sorella, is not a supporter; She is more of South's sane personality, in a way (so far she appears only to help South negotiate verbally, as South is not the type to chat).note
- Evil Redhead
- Ms. Fanservice
- Omnicidal Maniac: And her love for Stuff Blowing Up doesn't help. Fridge Brilliance kicks in when you realize that mana can cause insanity and she has so much she can barely contain it.
- Psychotic Smirk
- Person of Mass Destruction: Her first act of power was annihilating the entire South WH center singlehandedly.
- Red Baron: Inflamed Lord of Madness. Alternatively, The Explosive Witch.
- Unskilled, but Strong: She doesn't know much about magic or use any real spells. It's just that she has so much mana that it spills out and makes everything explode.
- World's Strongest Witch: With East depowered, North weakened, and West dead, South is currently considered the strongest witch alive.
One of the four great witches, not seen in person until chapter 105. She was killed before the start of the manga, and is Tasha's previous incarnation.
- Absolute Cleavage: Her dress was quite revealing, even by Great Witch standards.
- Ambiguous Situation: She was killed by North and South before the series started, after which North, using the powers she copied from East through Etwal, reincarnated her as Tasha Godspell. However, it's unclear if Tasha is simply the Gender Bender of West or something else. Additionally, she was identical to Edea Florence; they could pass for twins! It's to the point that even after this many years its unclear if Edea and West were connected in any way or if they were merely Identical Strangers.
- Bad Ass Teacher: She personally mentored Ryuhwan.
- An Ice Person: She seems to have control over ice and snow.
- MacGuffin Super Person: She's central to North's ultimate plans, but in order to get her to serve them she was killed and reincarnated as Tasha Godspell, after which North's been manipulating the events of his life.
- Pro Human Trans Human: She supported mankind and opposed North's plans to wipe them out.
- Red Baron: Witch of the Western Plains.
- Sexy Mentor: Was one to Ryuhwan.
- Stripperiffic: She wears very little.
- World's Strongest Woman: Far and away the strongest witch to have ever lived, to the point it took two other Great Witches working together to take her down. Her connection to Tasha is implied to be the reason why said character has been experiencing leaps and bounds in their power growth.
She is known as the Red Witch to many people, may be evil on the outside but once her powers are drained due to excessive battle, her true emotions begin to show. Mentally fragile because of what she did to innocent people and her family, she thinks there is no place for her to go home to anymore and thus stayed on the Witches side.
- Abusive Parents: Her biological father locked her away and beat her regularly after discovering signs of her becoming a witch. This went on for two years until Tasha's family adopted her.
- Then Tasha's father finds out she's a witch and locks her up, and possibly sells her to slavers.
- The last one is debatable as it's shown Neptis worked inside of the Godspell manor and was using magic to cloud his judgement.
- Then Tasha's father finds out she's a witch and locks her up, and possibly sells her to slavers.
- Beneath the Mask: When her mana starts to run low Aria's true emotions leak out, showing that beneath all the Cute and Psycho is a girl horrified of the tremendous death and destruction she causes and a desire to go home back to her family.
- Blood Knight: Aria likes slaughtering and a good fight a bit too much for a girl her age.
- Aria: It's been boring until now since everyone's fallen to just one hit from me, but this is good~!
- Clingy Jealous Girl: She becomes very aggravated when Halloween reveals how close she and Tasha are.
- Cute and Psycho: Emphasis on psycho.
- Disappeared Dad: Killed by her supporters in the past, independent of her will.
- Doomed Hometown: When she awakened as a Witch she destroyed her village.
- Drunk With Magic: Her Ax-Crazy behavior is primarily influenced by the her lack of control towards the corrupting properties of mana.
- Hikikomori: She was this as a child, after she was adopted by the Godspells.
- Little Miss Badass: This status is firmly cemented when she takes on three A class WH at once and kills the most powerful WH in existence in her prime.
- Made a Slave: She gets sold into slavery, supposedly by her father under Neptis' power.
- Mecha-Mooks: An Elite Mook variant. Aria's supporter, Aegis, are independent flying disks that automatically defend and retaliate against anyone who wishes to harm Aria. Each disk has power equivalent to that of an A Class WH.
- Mundane Utility: In an omake, Aegis is revealed to have a CD player function as well as an automatic vacuum cleaner mode.
- Not Blood Siblings: Turns out Tasha and Aria aren't blood related; Tasha's family adopted her after an attack wiped her whole village where she was the sole survivor.
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished: She saves her and Tasha's adopted father from getting injured, but is revealed as a witch in the process. The father freaks out and locks her in her room.
- Red Baron: The Red Witch.
- Satellite Character: Her characterization is little more than "crazy about Tasha", making her wonderfully creepy.
- These Hands Have Killed: She cites this as her reason of refusing to come home with Tasha. She's committed far too many sins and slaughtered hundreds of people, those including her own father and Tasha's master, to be exact.
- Unskilled, but Strong: Her fight with Edea boiled down to this. Aria didn't even have a good command of the basics when she fought and relied on her Supporter to do the heavy-lifting. The moment Edea removed them from the equation by exploiting the fact that the Supporter won't defend itself, the fight tips out of her favor.
- Where I Was Born and Razed: Replace 'born' with 'adopted'. The first thing she did after awakening her witch power is to destroy her hometown, especially the Godspell mansion as a misguided revenge for being sold to slavery.
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: After she got adopted into the Godspell household, she was outed as a witch, got locked up and subsequently sold to the slaves seemingly under her foster father's order, and finally saw her brother got shot while trying to save her. Then she awakened her witch powers.
- Worf Had the Flu: She used to have a large amount of her flying supporters until the night she killed Edea Florence, who managed to destroy all but two of them left.
- Yandere: A very dangerous one towards Tasha. The slightest hint of a woman's affections toward him and she immediately goes berserk and tries too murder them. She also several towns in her first appearance in an effort to have Tasha come looking for her.
- Aria: I'll kill and keep killing until my brother gives up~!
- She literally ripped his heart out and ate it so that he could be bonded with her through a curse forever.
- You Can't Go Home Again: She could if she wanted to, if Varete would ever let her.
A very powerful witch who takes care of Aria.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Best to ask who she hasn't. The only opponents shown that can be on par with her are the Four Great Witches.
- Cynical Mentor: Tasked with educating Aria in the ways of witches, and not at all tolerable with the disgrace Aria brings to her status as a witch or her wishes to go back home.
- Varete: What mother would be waiting for the daughter who killed her father?
- The Dreaded: Her very presence manages to bring a reaction of Oh, Crap! to every opponent. Even South and Merlin.
- Hand-Hiding Sleeves: Varete pairs this trope with detached sleeves. They're "High Class Sleeves" mixed with "Loaded Sleeves" in that they tend to add to her regal and elegant bearing. While she doesn't hide any weapons in her sleeves, she has the ability to control any and all shadows, including the ones under her sleeves, so she's technically storing potential weapons there.
- Hot Witch: Without a doubt she's a very dangerous witch but also incredibly sexy.
- Identical Stranger: She's a Palette Swap of the original East, or rather the Sorella everyone mistook for East.
- Lady of Black Magic: She has an elegant bearing and is a ridiculously powerful witch with her Shadow of the Abyss.
- Living Shadow: Her Supporter, Shadow of The Abyss, is a supporter made of any and all shadows in Varete's vicinity. Varete states that as long as shadows exist, so does the Abyss.
- Mysterious Past: Several signs point out that she has some past connection with Tasha and Edea Florence, as well as hints that she is related to East and her Sorella, Etwal.
- Nice Hat: She wears a rather large round hate adorned with gold.
- Offscreen Moment of Awesome: She fights East at one point. In the aftermath, the battlefield is totally destroyed.
- The Stoic: She rarely changes from her deadpan look.
- Superpower Lottery: Her Supporter, Shadow of the Abyss, is a supporter made of shadow, can't be killed or damaged, can defend Varete from any attack at a moment's notice, manipulate any shadow and can freely shape-shift into anything Varete requires and can decimate an entire team of A-Class WH in seconds.
- Villain Respect: After her Curb-Stomp Battle with Tasha she commends him for his abilities and states he's a very skilled WH, commenting that he must be have abilities that of a White Class.
- Villain Teleportation: Via shadows.
A powerful witch that serves directly under North, Neptis is the Witch of Space of Time that guards North's castle alongside Varete. She is wholelly loyal to North and shares her hatred for humanity and often clashes with Varete due to her unknown placement of her loyalties and her habit of blatantly defying North's commands for her own personal reasons.
- A-Cup Angst: In her omakes she is mocked by Varete for her chest size and is even the president of the petite breasts club.
- Barrier Warrior: She can create incredibly strong barriers by altering the space and time within her immediate area.
- Berserk Button: Anything that could threaten North will set her off. Mainly due to this reason, she's hostile to Varete.
- Big Damn Villains: Saves Tasha from his Heroic RRoD from his activation of Moirai's Confinement by stablizing his mana with her own.
- The Corrupter: She corrupted Tasha's father over ten years, leading to him being little more than her puppet.
- Manipulative Bastard: She's had a number of influences when it comes to Tasha's life. She manipulated and corrupted his father over the course of ten years, leading to Aria being nearly sold to slavers, and then saved him in the Big Damn Villains moment.
- Mysterious Informant: Reveals to Ryuhwan that his master, West, isn't dead but isn't necessarily alive either.
- Nice Hat: It's a blue beret worn sideways.
- Older Than They Look: She has been noted to call Varete "young", indicating that her appearance isn't proportional to her actual age.
- People Puppets: Turned Tasha's father into one, though it years to do it without noticing.
- Space Master: With her ability, Severance of Space, she has the ability to section off a portion of land from space and time, putting it entirely under control.
- Time Master: She can manipulate time to her liking.
- Villain Teleportation: She can instantly teleport over long distances by placing a crack in space and time and traveling through it and reappearing via a similar crack created at her destination.
A witch who appeared along with Xiao in the capital of Bairong to fight Visul, Xing and Tarras. Seems to be a follower of Lee.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Tarras wasn't on the receiving end (this time).
- Ditto Fighter: Tsungxpert-Type. She has full control over which abilities she can copy from her opponent but requires sufficient mana to utilize stronger techniques.
- Dual Boss: With Xiao.
- Explaining Your Power to the Enemy: While it's a staple that most witches explain their abilities when first shown, Myun and Xiao, explain the mechanics of their abilities and ''how to easily beat it'' to Visul in their battle. Though it should be noted that they did it out of cruelty to Visul.
- Mega Manning: Her magic gives her the power to replicate her opponent's abilities through mana, which effectively doubles her as a Ditto Fighter.
- Magikarp Power: Her magic requires a certain amount of time to fully copy one's powers, so sufficiently strong opponents, such as Visul, take longer to copy and a tremendous amount of mana to actually ''perform'' said powers.
- Nice Hat: It resembles the headwear worn by Imperial nobility.
- Nothing Up My Sleeve: Except some nasty Wolverine Claws.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her hair reaches her knees.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: With Xiao.
- Supernatural Martial Arts: Courtesy of Visul.
- Those Two Bad Witches: With Xiao.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: It is not shown what was her fate after her defeat by Tarras' hands but considering what happened to her partner Xiao she was probably also assassinated by members of the Night Crow.
A witch who appears together with Myun.
- Asshole Victim
- Awesome, but Impractical: Her zombie puppets are extremely fast and hit fairly hard but comes with two key weaknesses; 1. By smashing the head of the corpse, the flow of mana is severed. 2. If all of the puppets are incapacitated, she's left with nothing to use.
- Cute and Psycho: The constant smirk she wears on her face doesn't make her any less cute but doesn't rectify she's a good person either.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: By Tarras.
- Dual Boss: With Myun.
- Explaining Your Power to the Enemy: As with Myun, she explains the strengths and weaknesses to Visul during their battle. Luckily for them, Visul doesn't like to desecrate a corpse.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: Her final fate.
- Killed Mid-Sentence
- Long-Range Fighter: Due to her magic, she can only right exclusively at long range.
- Necromancer: With many WH having been her victims.
- Nice Hat: She is able to wear it sideways without it falling off.
- Noblewoman's Laugh: Has the dress, the demeanor, and the hand gesture. With a condescending laugh to boot.
- Rapunzel Hair: It reaches down to her waist.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Blue to Xiao's Red.
- Squishy Wizard: Can control a mass number of powerful undead servants further strengthened by mana but directly attack her and she'll go down in one hit. Good thing she has Xiao to watch her back.
- Those Two Bad Witches: With Myun.
- Zerg Rush: Her basic tactic when controlling the undead.
Lee's Witch Master who accompanies him in during his visit back to the Bairong Empire after his exile. She is rarely seen because Lee is much more powerful than her allowing him to roam freely and away from her. Aside from this fact they maintain a very close relationship compared to other witches shown and she expresses concern when she witnesses Lee entering difficult battles.
- Badass and Child Duo: The child to Lee's badass.
- Cute Witch: She's very cute and timid, often hiding behind Lee.
- Like Brother and Sister: Her relationsip with Lee. It also helps that she actually calls him big brother.
- Mystical White Hair: Appropriate when coupled with her status as a Witch.
- Nice Hat: Similar to head wear worn by ancient Chinese Imperial guards.
- Shrinking Violet: She rarely speaks and is easily scared by both allies and enemies alike, often seeking comfort behind Lee.
- Super Empowering: She can supply Lee with mana if he wishes, giving enough strength to outright curbstomp his father who was easily outmatching him just moments ago, though said father also gained a serious handicap at the same time.
A Witch working under South, Calia is a sophisticated girl who enjoys sword fights and treats her battles against enemies akin to her playing with a new toy. She has a tendency to rely on her own strength and not that of her supporter or magic, often giving her opponents a handicap which allows her to relish her fight even more due to the fact she gets rather bored in combat rather easily.
- Battle Butler: Her supporter, Dexter Fedora, is a piece of iron she models into the form of an old man with a butler uniform who serves as her actual butler and a quite literally Made of Iron fighter who can easily hold his own against the likes of Cooga.
- Flunky Boss: Summons an army of metal armored Mooks to attack the ordinary knights of Britain.
- Little Miss Badass: A small girl who's physical ability is enough to match the monstrous strength of Visul and outplay the swordsmanship of a Knight of the Round Table.
- Master Swordswoman: She is an incredibly capable swordsman who can outmatch the likes of the Knights of the Round Table with ease.
- Royal Rapier: Her Weapon of Choice when out in combat.
- Spirited Competitor: She can become quite bored when in combat and often seeks the thrill of matching her skills against strong opponent to see if they have the capability of properly satisfying her thirst for a real challenge.
- Super Strength: She can block a fully powered blow from both of Visul's maces with one hand.
A High Ranking Witch with power over roses working under South. She appears with a small team of fellow Witches to attack the train Tasha and other WHs were taking to travel to Britain but were defeated after an arduous battle and she herself defeated by Tasha's Deadly Upgrade. Rose is a prideful Witch who looks down on humans and weaker Witches alike, often throwing a violent tantrum if such a being dares expectations.
- Absolute Cleavage: Her outfit grants a nice view of her bosom.
- Fantastic Racism: She abhors humans and considers them less than insects, in fact, she required the presence of South to prevent her outrage when two human supporters, Lee Bairong and Lancelot Du Lac, attend a meeting only high ranking witches were privy to.
- Green Thumb/Something About a Rose: Rose's supporter, Veetar, is a high level plant spiritual supporter that manifests as thousands of rose blossoms and thorny vines.
- Absurdly Sharp Petal: Veetar's petals are infused with mana to make them as sharp as legendary swords and torrent of these petals are so deadly even Xing cannot fully dodge them.
- Doppelgänger Attack: Veetar can create an army of clones exactly like Rose with equivalent strength, intelligent, and ability.
- Healing Factor: Veetar is capable of duplicating at an alarming rate, creating an entire forest of itself within seconds and healing from any wounds suffered within seconds.
- Nigh Invulnerable: Due to its Healing Factor, Veetar is near impervious to damage as it can constantly regenerate and it can only be destroyed if one destroys every single rose in the vicinity in one attack. Unfortunately, due to the rate of duplication these roses can number up to tens of thousands. Unless one can find and destroy the real Vital.
- No-Sell: Due to it's connection to the earth Veetar can hinder the abilities of an Earth Spirit user, such as Tarras.
- Poisoned Weapons: Veetar's vines are coated with an extremely corrosive mana, which will hinder any attempt at healing wounds created by them unless it is disrupted with mana greater than Rose's.
- Sinister Surveillance: Every roses that exists in the world will send information directly to her, allowing her to a vast information network second only to Diana, whose near omniscient.
- Nice Hat
- Oh, Crap!: When Tasha begins to annihilate tens of thousands of her roses in one grand attack all she can do stand speechless and watch the destruction around her until hits her.
- Villainous Breakdown: When Tasha releases his Deadly Upgrade and begins to greatly overwhelm her she scoffs at the power a mere human could muster against her and attempts to intimidate him with her numbers. Tasha isn't impressed. She has a second one when she encounters Tasha and Halloween after their training and is utterly speechless when they show the fruits of their training and effortlessly defeat her supporter and critically wound her.
- Villain Forgot to Level Grind: When Rose first encounters Tasha and Halloween she brutally overwhelms and their fellow WHs with her supporter Veetar's abilities until Tasha manages to squeeze out a last minute victory with his Deadly Upgrade. After finding them the second time she assumes that they will be just as strong since their last encounter. Unfortunately for her she finds them after their training with Ryuhwan and Fergus; and they each showcase a serious level in badass with the battle ending in the death of Veetar and a mortal wound to both Rose's pride and eye.
A Witch that plagued Monica's village for sometime and killed several B-Class WH and many villagers, one of whom was Monica's best friend. After encountering Tarras and Xing she decides to take control of them and forces them to assist her in her battle with Tasha. After being defeated by a newly awakened Monica and Tasha she is captured and sent to Alcatraz, the witch prison.
- Achilles' Heel: Her magic comes with several key weaknesses; She cannot control living beings stronger than herself and requires a steady supply of Mana to keep them under control, the stronger the person the more Mana she must exert to force them to use stronger abilities and lastly her magical threads can be nullified by the spell Dispel.
- Mana Drain: She can drain the life force of living people around her attached to her threads to replenish her Mana.
- Mind Manipulation: Her supporter's ability is to control the minds of those that have been attached by her threads.
- No Name Given: Her name is never revealed within the story but reveal in Jung-man Cho's blog.
- Small Name, Big Ego: She prides herself on being above humans and WH but it's evident in her battle against Tasha that she's become haughty due to controlling those weaker than her and she's not as powerful as she thinks she is.
- Sorting Algorithm of Evil: She is one of the first witches encountered in the setting but unlike the East she is actually weaker than the main characters and only manages to be a threat because she happened to control Tarras and Xing. Word of God states she's the weakest antagonist of the series.
- Status Buff: She can enhance the strength of those attached to her threads.
- Villainous Breakdown: After her supporter was killed by the effects of Tasha's Battlefield, she attempts to coerce Monica onto her sides with Awful Truth of how her fellow villagers will shun her and the WH will eventually hunt her. Monica promptly tells her that even if all that were to happen she still killed many villagers and even her best friend, who would bother to help her?