Characters in Wildflower.
Lily Cruz/Ivy Aguas
A very innocent girl before witnessing the murder of her father and mother who is Not Quite Dead. After her time spent with Prianka Aguas, she transforms into a beautiful woman, hellbent on getting revenge on the Ardientes for her family.
- Action Girl: Knows how to hold her own with a gun and knows her way around with weapons. This is especially noticeable when Arnaldo proposes to her at a shooting range
- Broken Bird: After Emilia kils her parents except for one of them. This is how Lily becomes Ivy.
- Deceased Parents Are the Best: Her parents both die because of Emilia's jealousy towards Raul and Camia. Or do they?
- The Fashionista: Wears beautiful outfits and dresses in almost all of her scenes.
- Girly Bruiser: Kicks as much ass as she does wear amazing clothing
- Heroic Seductress: Dangerous and beautiful, with her own intentions for the Ardientes. Becomes more of this after managing to seduce Arnaldo into marrying her so she can gain more power and take down the Ardientes from the inside.
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: Dark Feminine To Ana Light Feminine.
- Parental Substitute: What Prianka Aguas is to her.
- That Woman Is Dead: Drops the Ivy Aguas persona in order to herald Julio Ardiente's downfall.
Lily/Ivy's childhood friend and Arnaldo's brother. Son to Raul Torillo but is not an actual Ardiente. Helps Ivy exact revenge on the Ardientes.
One of Lily/Ivy's childhood friends that she befriended after her escape from Poblacion Ardiente. Has feelings for Lily, but remains Just Friends with her. Eventually became a bodyguard to Arnaldo.
- The Big Guy: Tends to act as Lily/Ivy's muscle.
- Distressed Dude: Was detained and tortured by the Ardientes after discovering him as a spy.
- Knight In Sour Armor: The most cynical of Lily/Ivy's allies, perfectly willing to use violence to achieve his vengeance.
- Why Don't You Just Shoot Him?: Is easily the most bloodthirsty of Lily/Ivy's group; he has to be dissuaded from just up and killing them including a defenseless, amnesiac Arnaldo because killing is what separates the heroes from the villains.
Lily's mother, thought to be dead after Emilia has her raped and killed. She survives, but loses her memory for a while and is taken care of by Raul who dubs her Jasmin. Eventually, she reunites with Lily and becomes one of her staunchest allies.
Diego's elder brother, son of Raul and Emilia, and Mayor (at first) of Poblacion Ardiente. Arnaldo is a young man willing to do anything to get what he wants.
- The Atoner: After waking up from his coma and finding religion.
- Bastard Understudy: Groomed by his grandfather to be his heir and next overlord of Poblacion Ardiente.
- Convenient Coma: Gets put into one by Jepoy shooting him, just after Lily reveals her identity to him and before he could tell his family about it.
- Easily Forgiven: Averted. He's truly willing to atone for the sins he's committed before his coma, but understandably people find it hard to forgive him.
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul: Only member of the main cast to wear glasses, and has one of the blackest hearts.