Characters in Wildflower.
Portrayed by: Maja SalvadorThe show's protagonist. A very innocent girl before witnessing the murder of her father and mother who is Not Quite Dead. After her time spent with Prianka Aguas, she transforms into a beautiful woman, hellbent on getting revenge on the Ardientes for her family.
- Battle Couple: When they become a couple, she and Diego fight off mooks together. One example is when they take down Red Dragon's place.
- Braids of Action: She wears braids in the finale when she confront Julio and Emila for the last time.
- Buried Alive: Julio and Emila put her in a coffin and bury her, leaving her to die. She gets better, though, when she manages to escape.
- The Fashionista: Wears beautiful outfits and dresses in almost all of her scenes.
- Heroic Seductress: Dangerous and beautiful, with her own intentions for the Ardientes. She manages to seduce Arnaldo into marrying her so she can gain more power and take down the Ardientes from the inside.
- Ms. Fanservice: Lily/Ivy wears a lot of dresses that show her skin and cleavage. She even has her own bath and shower scenes. She uses her looks to make Arnaldo fall in love with her, as part of her revenge plan.
Portrayed by: Joseph MarcoLily/Ivy's childhood friend and Arnaldo's brother. Son to Raul Torillo but is not an actual Ardiente. Helps Ivy exact revenge on the Ardientes.
- Character Death: Near the end, he gets shot by Julio with a sniper after he becomes the new governor of Poblacion Ardiente.
- Formerly Fat: As a child, he used to be overweight. He was fat when Lily first met him. Years later, he is a handsome, well-built and fit man.
- Mr. Fanservice: He is a well-built man who has several shirtless scenes. Heck, in the second opening he even rips his shirt off!
- Official Couple: Lily and Diego finally become an item after episode 80, and stay together. They get married near the end.
Portrayed by: Vin AbrenicaOne of Lily/Ivy's childhood friends that she befriended after her escape from Poblacion Ardiente. Has feelings for Lily, but remains Just Friends with her. Eventually became a bodyguard to Arnaldo.
- Distressed Dude: He's a guy who is detained and tortured by the Ardientes after discovering him as a spy.
- Fan Disservice: He spends several scenes shirtless which may be eye-catching to some girls but because he got tortured by Emilia which leave him having scars around his torso.
- Knight in Sour Armor: The most cynical of Lily/Ivy's allies, perfectly willing to use violence to achieve his vengeance.
- Why Don't You Just Shoot Him?: Is easily the most bloodthirsty of Lily/Ivy's group; he has to be dissuaded from just up and killing them including a defenseless, amnesiac Arnaldo because killing is what separates the heroes from the villains.
Portrayed by: Sunshine CruzLily's mother, thought to be dead after Emilia has her raped and killed. She survives, but loses her memory for a while and is taken care of by Raul who dubs her Jasmin. Eventually, she reunites with Lily and becomes one of her staunchest allies.
- Flower Motifs: Like her daughter, Lily, she shares a name with a flower.
The Ardiente Family
Portrayed by: RK BagatsingDiego's elder brother, son of Raul and Emilia, and Mayor (at first) of Poblacion Ardiente. Arnaldo is a young man willing to do anything to get what he wants.
- The Atoner: He's truly willing to atone for the sins he's committed before his coma, but understandably people find it hard to forgive him. After waking up from his coma and finding religion, he tries to be better. However it later gets subverted once he regains his memories.
- Bastard Understudy: Groomed by his grandfather to be his heir and next overlord of Poblacion Ardiente.
- Convenient Coma: Gets put into one by Jepoy shooting him, just after Lily reveals her identity to him and before he could tell his family about it.
- Faking Amnesia: He pretends that he still atones and is religious even after his memories return.
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul: He's the only member of the main cast to wear glasses, and has one of the blackest hearts.
- Spurned into Suicide:
- He tries to hang himself after Lily/Ivy (pretends to) leave him for killing her foster mother and housekeeper Carlotta. He survives.
- Played straight later when Arnaldo shoots himself after he realizes that Lilly will never love him.
Portrayed by: Tirso Cruz IIIThe show's Big Bad. He is a corrupt political patriarch of Poblacion Ardiente and a cold-blooded mass murderer.
- Big Bad: Of the entire series. A Corrupt Politician who abuses his power and is responsible for the deaths of several people, including Lily's father Dante.
- Fate Worse than Death: By the end, After he seemingly got killed by Emila, he awakes and found himself in a laboratory with the tube to keep him alive where he ends up being tortured by Helena's adopted daughter Venus for eternity. Starting with a blowtorch to the mouth.
- Grandparent Favoritism: He treats his grandson Arnaldo more kindly then his daughter Emila and bastard grandson Diego.
Portrayed by: Aiko MelendezThe show's secondary antagonist. The daughter of Juilio whos ambition is to attain her fathers approval and obtain power similar to her father and son. She is a corrupt political official who siphons money from her constituents. She orders assassinations of anyone who goes against her.
- Big Beautiful Woman: She may be curvy, but she still looks attractive. No wonder that Raul married her.
- The Dog Bites Back: Near the end, Emilia finally had enough of her father when she realizes that Julio killed her aunt and her mother Helena and he never cared for her. She ends up shooting her own father dead. (Or so we thought.)
- Fat Bitch: Although she's not that overweight, she is clearly an awful person who's willing to have someone assassinate people for her.
Portrayed by: Wendell RamosRaul Torillo is Emila's husband and the father of Diego and Arnaldo. He is also a criminal boss under the alias "Jaguar".
- Awful Wedded Life: He and Emila are clearly not happy together, since he's constantly cheating on her, hitting her and arguing with her. Although he later regrets it and tries to win her back while he's disguised as Jaguar.
- Badass in a Nice Suit: As Fake Jaguar, he sports a black suit and gets into gunfights.
- Cool Mask: As Jaguar, he wears a shiny golden mask that's shaped like the head of a Jaguar.
- Decoy Leader: It's revealed that he serves as a decoy to the real Jaguar to bring down Julio, as part of Natalie's plan.
- Died in Your Arms Tonight: After Raul is accidentally shot by Emilia in a Gun Struggle, he apologizes and tells his son Diego he loves him before he dies in Diego's arms.
- Gun Struggle: When Emilia is about to kill Camia and Damian, Raul/Jaguar tries to stop her, and they're holding the gun at the same time as they struggle for it. He ends up getting shot by accident, leaving Emila to find out his identity as he bleeds to death..
- Stalker with a Crush: Has a creepy obsession with Camia, to the point where he attempts to rape her in the women's bathroom. He even keeps her in a remote place where he pretends to be her lover (by the time she's lost her memory and gone mute) for years after he saves her.
Portrayed by:Zsa Zsa PadillaHelena Montoya is a jeweler who is interested in investing in Poblacion Ardiente. Or so she claims. But in reality she's secretly a leader of a criminal organization under the alias Red Dragon.
- '50s Hair:Her signature hairstyle is a pin-up bun. She's worn it since she was a young adult.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: She genuinely cares for her daughter Emilia, which is one of the reasons that she holds a grudge against Lily for using and rivaling Emilia.
- Silver Fox: She's currently in her fifties, and yet she still looks glorious and attractive in her shiny dress.