Tropes for them all:
- Badass Crew: Skilled gamers that have known each other for a long time. Them being badass gamers show extremely well in co-op games, peticulary during Overcooked and Zelda: TriForce Heroes.
- Character Development: They have grown a lot as people since they began. They started as some quite naïve young men with some inappropriate jokes, but now they come with funny jokes that don't offend as many people.
- Childhood Friends: Tyson mentions this briefly during a stream that they were in the same elementary school. He talks about this when he mentions that he ran around so fast with the merry-go-round that his legs flew for a while and the others, especially Spencer, found it too scary. Aparently he and Tyler became friends in 2nd or 3rd grade.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: All of them have been best friends since elementary school.
- Kind Hearted Cat Lover: A cat entered the room they were recording in. They all started talking to the cat with "I want to pet you but now is not the time"-voices, when their turn was over they seemingly pet the kitty who didn't want to leave.
Chris (C, P1, Mr. Rogers or Walter)
- Blood Brothers: With Tyler whom he shares the 2Bros1Up channel with. They constantly call each other brother and trust each other. Neither they or Tyson in his stream specified if they're real or so to say brothers but they sure feel like it.
- Can't Catch Up: In the 100 pin Bowling game in Wii Sports Resort, he's the only one to not get a strike.
- Epic Fail: At basketball in Wii Sports Resort first round.
- Friend to All Living Things: Has many pets.
- Happily Married: To his girlfriend Amanda as of 3rd of October 2016.
- Heroes Love Dogs: Has two dogs he loves a lot.
- Keet: While not to the same extent Chugga is in The Runaway Guys, is he still a pretty loud (screams at random with a high pitch), caring, and energetic invidual. Is interestingly also both the leader and the lucky one most of the time.
- Squishy Wizard: Puts most of his level up points in Castle Crashers in Magic.
- The Leader: Generally classified as the leader of the crew.
- Speedrun: Loves doing this. It's what he mainly streams.
- Unluckily Lucky: He tends to win many of the Mario Party boards with sheer luck. He doesn't mind it, it's just when he wins all the time.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Is a mix of this and Bash Brothers with Tyler on the 2Bros1Up channel. In other words, acting pretty much like real brothers.
Tyler (T, P2, Jerems or Shomorgan)
- Blood Brothers/Bash Brothers: With Chris whom he shares the 2Bros1Up channel with. They constantly calls each other brother and trusts each other. Neither they or Tyson in his stream specified if they're real or so to say brothers but they sure feel like it.
- Call a Smeerp a "Rabbit": Tends to call most enemies in games squirrels for some reason.
- Epic Fail: When playing Basket ball in Wii Sports Resort.
- Fragile Speedster: In Castle Crashers he puts all but two points into agility.
- Grumpy Old Man: Pessimistic, sight getting worse, forgetting the others "names", saying things was better before, he's pretty much this for the group.
- Guyliner: Used it in some early videos where they did challenges.
- Handicapped Badass: is colorblind and left handed, being left-handed would have made mainly for right-handed people Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Winter Games really hard for him, but he still came on a good second place.
- In the Hood: Spends a video where they film themselves as they play in a hoodie with the hood up.
- Kindness Button: Tyler is the most prone to feeling bad when someone happens to get screwed over. In Mario Party 2, he outright refuses to attack Spencer during one of his most hated minigames, Bash 'n' Cash, where it's 3 players against one, and the 3 people get to smack the one player to drain them of their hard earned coins. And once one of the 3 players obtains a bag or coin, the single player can't get it back during the minigame.
- Mistaken for Dog: Some of the things he calls the pirahna plants are turtle and squirrel.
- Precision F-Strike: After their No-Swear policy came to be, he does he do this Once per Episode, (and sometimes more).
- Sir Swearsalot: While they all swear a lot at times is he the most likely to swear when the others manage to hold it back. This is mainly due to him being annoyed at the fact that he's color blind.
- The Southpaw: Is left-handed.
- Victory Is Boring: When Tyler wins most of the Mario Party boards.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Is a mix of this and Bash Brothers with Chris on the 2Bros1Up channel. In other words, acting pretty much like real brothers.
Tyson (Sibes, P3, Sampson or Prammin)
- The Ace: Tyson usually wins the competition games.
- Butt-Monkey: While not as bad as Spencer, Tyson gets screwed over pretty regularly, too. His misfortune is usually based solely on luck. Especially during Mario Party.
- Does Not Like Spam: Dislikes ketchup according to this video.
- The Dreaded: Tyson is this to Spencer who nearly panics if it's them against each other, believing he can't win against Tyson no matter what (and the nervousness makes it a self-fulfilling prophecy due to lack of action).
- Experienced Protagonist: In Overcooked on the main channel.
- Heroes Love Dogs: He and Cassie have 2 dogs.
- Mighty Glacier: In Castle Crashers he puts most of his points into strength but he puts a decent amount into stamina as well.
- Team Dad: As the calm, more mature, and skilled guy. Interestingly was he the most, in his words, naughty child.
Spencer (Spence, P4, Merin or Slagatthor)
- Apologises a Lot: He tends to do this quite often, and during competitive games, Chris is usually the one to remind Spence to not be sorry, and to play the game dirty.
- Awesome Mc Coolname: Slagatthor.
- The Baby of the Bunch: Averted, many people do want then to baby him at times, but they don't, out of some weird (also called brotherly) respect.
- Big Brother Bullies: What the others are like to him sometimes due to him both being really unlucky and the youngest of them. But they care about him, and due to Chris and Tyler mentoring him he won against Tyson in a Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Winter Games game.
- Big Brother Instinct: Not he himself, but the others are really protective of him like older brothers would be at times.
- Born Unlucky: It always seems that every game the guys play that everything is out to get him.
- Butt-Monkey: It's been too many times that Spencer gets majorly screwed, and screws over the others. It seems that the luck god does not like him.
- The Cuckoolander Was Right: Speaks nonsense at times as seen in lootcrate opening video leaving often Tyson only to be surprised how he can say that, but both his analyses of gameplay mechanics and guesses on which hitblock/chest that contains most ministars in Mario Party 10 are often right, he still doesn't win most of the time though.
- Dark Horse Victory: Wins with ease at basketball in Wii Sports Resort, but in the second round he's brought down by Tyler, self doubt from Chris suddenly being much better, and pressure to win made him not perform his best. But his first win was astounding, more points than the other 3 combined in the first round in his first time playing. To be fair he does play basketball IRL, but so does Tyler.
- Failed a Spot Check: A weird case where he sometimes doesn't notice things that will benefit himself, but in fast pased games does he notice small details more quickly than the othrs.
- The Gunslinger: Spence has very good aim according to the others and generally scores high on Mario Party minigames that include aiming and shooting something. This is mainly due to his preference in games being FPS, according to the others does he almost not play anything else.
- Aimed well in Wii Sports Resort's archery, but was so distracted by the others talking that he forgot to concentrate and did pretty poorly.
- Kid-Appeal Character: His status as the one who isn't the best makes many people identify with his gameplay with how they played for the first time.
- Laughing Mad: During Super Mario Maker Week 38.
- Lovable Jock: Is the most sports interested of them.
- Over Shadowed By Awesome: In a way, Spencer is actually pretty good at Mario games. It's just that the other three are so much better that Spencer ends up looking bad by comparison.
- Self-Deprecation: Will often cry out about how bad he is, leading him to hesitate and the others focus more.
- Selective Obliviousness: When Tyson loses by a lot he tends to not notice or something and claims that Tyson always wins in the next one. This might be because despite being slightly afraid of Tyson, does he genuinely respect the guy.
- Stone Wall: In Castle Crashers he puts most points into stamina.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: Spencer wins Bowser Land during Mario Party 2. The most unluckiest player of the crew, happens to have the most luck out of the rest of the players and manages to win on perhaps one of the most luck-based boards in the Mario Party series.
- To Win Without Fighting: Wins a board in Mario Party 10, he still didn't win most of the minigames but managed to get 4 stars in one round and won against Tyson due to having more coins.
- Really beats Tyson on the Normal Board in a similar way too.
- Manages to win the dreaded Bowser Land board in Mario Party 2 due to sudden luck and the others in a big brotherly way guiding him yet still not outright giving him the victory. In the end he won because Tyler had won more mini games than Chris.
Tyson's fiancée and co-host of Koopa Couple. Sometimes appearing on the main channel.
The previous player 4. He left and Spencer was taken under their wing instead.
Good friends with the crew, and did some videos with them, but on his own channel, instead of WLTP's.
- Ambiguously Bi: Offered Cassie a foursome with him, Tyson, and Chris, she declined.
Jordan and Evan
Joined Chris and Tyson for Mario Party 8 after Chris and Tyler had a fight.
- The Bus Came Back: Evan came back in 2 episodes of Family Feud as Wasabi Jack.
- Those Two Bad Guys: Of the first Mario Party 8 let's play most viewers felt this due to not knowing them as well.