Character page for When Walls Crumble.
Princess Gwendolyn Esyl Hefina Quince Silverose
- Cool Crown: Wears her golden tiara almost all the time.
- Curtains Match the Window: Purple eyes to go with her purple hair.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Is the protagonist, and wields a sword.
- Simple, yet Opulent: Her green dress is practical and simple, yet is made of high-quality material.
- Spirited Young Lady: Knows how to carry herself with class, but never shies away from battle.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has distinctive purple hair.
- Younger than She Looks: Downplayed. She's 18, but she looks older than 19-year-old Veronica.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Wears an elegant black and purple Victorian-style dress.
- Expy: Her gothic design and fire magic are based off of the Pokémon Chandelure.
- Goth Girls Know Magic: Studies dark magic, and wears gothic style dresses.
- Hair Decorations: A cute purple bow headband.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: Implied, with her choice of skeletal summon being cats.
- Lady of Black Magic: Small and a lolita she may be, but she has a mysterious, elegant aura and packs enough magic to scare off just about anyone who threatens her.
- Older Than She Looks: She's 19, but looks like an early teen.
- Playing with Fire: Her magic allows her to control purple fire.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Warm lavender.
- Berserk Button: Do not call her headpiece a "tiara", unless you want her to crush your balls.
- Blood Knight: A Death Knight that extremely revels in physical battle. It also helps that her scythe is powered by spilled blood.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Probably the easiest to lose her temper in the group.
- The Lad-ette: Loves strong alcohol, and is no lady.
- Sinister Scythe: A dark, intimidating Zielmore-forged scythe that gains strength from spilled blood.
- Tattooed Crook: Has prison tattoos carved on her knuckles that were meant to mark her for execution. Not that it stops her from showing them off, though.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Dark blue.
Sullivan Van Daal
- Fragile Speedster: Fast, but can't take much, like most magical humans. Much to his chagrin, this also affects his alcohol tolerance.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: More of a magenta shade, but he's definitely a dangerous guy to be around.
- Shock and Awe: His magic is Electric-based.
- Only Sane Man: Seems to be the only one of the cast who consistently thinks with a level head.
- Black Mage: He's capable of using unique vampire black magic in battle.
- Dhampir: Part-vampire on his father's side.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Subverted. He has red eyes, but is overall a pretty cool guy.