- Beware the Nice Ones
- Bi the Way
- The Cutie
- Emo Teen
- Fat Girl
- School Yard Bully All Grown Up: A very rare case of it being the protagionst too. Lets just say she wasn't the nicest girl as a teenager.
- Shy Blue-Haired Girl: Though she is a natural blonde.
- Traumatic Haircut: After Tribly is put in the hospital Cleo's hair starts to fall out from the stress and it grows back white.
- Bald Women: Well,she was for awhile,she's growing her hair back now.
- Black Best Friend: To Cleo and Trilby. Though she is obviously not just there to be a token black character and undergoes some of the most noticeable character development in the entire series.
- Brutal Honesty
- Defrosting Ice Queen
- Embarrassing Tattoo: Has one on her butt cheek but is rather reluctant to let anyone know what it is.
- Friendto Bugs: Has several pet cockroaches and wrote in one of her blog entries that she can't stand it when people kill insects.
- Love Triangle: With Cleo and Myrtle.
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents
- Embarrassing Tattoo: She gets the Borg symbol tattooed on her shoulder, despite not wanting people to know she's a Trekkie.
- Genki Girl: A particularly snarky example.
- Nerd: Trilby takes the title after having sex with The Chronicles of Riddick going on in the background, cosplaying as a catgirl from Darkstalkers, getting a tattoo of the Borg symbol and even admitting that she wanted to start being a vigilante.
- Closet Geek: Well semi-closeted anyway. She is actually very embarrassed by her love of Star Trek and tries to to keep it hidden from her friends.
- Romantic False Lead: For Cleo in volume one.
- Tell Me About My Father: Subverted.
- Cannot Keep a Secret
- Chick Magnet: Seriously, she has two girls who have shown interest in her and Cleo admitted she has a crush on her at one point.
- Domestic Abuse: At the hands of Beth
- Drowning My Sorrows: She gets drunk at Ferns birthday as a way to deal with her relationship woes.
- I Have No Son!: She finally comes out to her mom only to be disowned by her whole family.
- Love Triangle: Audrey ends up torn between Beth and Kinzoku.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Starts to become one towards Cleo.
- Cuteand Psycho: She's genuinely a nice, charismatic person most of the time.
- Domestic Abuse: Myrtle is emotionally abusive to Cleo.
- Knightof Cerebus: It been foreshadowed for awhile now but she it officially begins after she stabs Trilby.
- Psycho Lesbian
- Sanity Slippage: She's prone to have these. And she's getting worse.
- Self-Harm: She apparently used to be a cutter leaving her Coveredwith Scars.
- Bigger Is Better in Bed: According to Trilby.
- Nerd: Just like his girlfriend.
- Straight Man
- An Armanda Leg: Her left arm is deformed just below the elbow.
- Bald Women
- BDSM: She actively participates in bondage but this may be the least strange thing about her.
- Can't Hold His Liquor: Gets drunk after having one Colt 45 on her birthday and ends up throwing it back up in the toilet later.
- Ill Girl: Along with her obvious medical deformities she has a slew of medical problems. She even had kidney failure in the past.
- Lonely Rich Kid
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Her friendship with Mara seems to bring this around
- Functional Addict: To cocaine.
- An Armanda Leg: Lost her left arm in a car accident when she was sixteen.
- Emo Teen: Shes even worse than Cleo.
- Motor Mouth
- Buxomis Better: Flaunts it the most out of all the girls.
- Meganekko: Just like her sister
- Really Gets Around
- Surprise Pregnancy: Shes knocked up with somebodys baby but we dont know who the baby daddy is yet.
- Camp Gay: Well not overly camp but he has an effeminate quality to him and he loves clothes and fashion.
- Ill Boy: Has chronic problems with his digestive system. He's not sure what causes it.
- Parental Neglect: He admits that his parents never really cared about him and didnt even care when he came out of the closet.
- Butch Lesbian
- Clingy Jealous Girl
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Has a tendency to punch out anyone she doesnt like. This ultimately ruins her realitionship with Audrey.
- Love Triangle: With Kinzoku for Audrey.
- No Bisexuals: The other thing that ruined her relationship with Audrey is that she didnt like the idea that Audrey used to date a guy. It was a huge turn off for her.
- All Men Are Perverts
- Fat Idiot: Not so much on the fat part at first, but hes put on a considerable amount of weight since book one.
- The Slacker