A college freshmen who just moved into Chastity to attend college there. Having never been in the town before then she is freaked by all of the insanely buxom women in town and when she starts become one as well she decides to uncover what exactly in the town is causing the phenomenon.
- All Is Well That Ends Well: Despite nearly getting killed solving the town's mystery she spends the next day she's largely fine the next and spends the rest of the day making love to her boyfriend.
- Babies Ever After: Years after the event of the main series she marries Scott and is pregnant with their first child.
- Big Breast Pride: By the epilogue she's learned to like her breasts, even letting Scott take some risque photos of her. She considers them a reason for all the goods things that have happened to her since coming to Chastity.
- Breast Expansion: At the start of the series she's flat chested. After a night in Chastity her breasts grow to D-cups and after that they grow a couple cups sizes daily. By the end of the main series, which is only a few months since she's moved into the town, she's twice as busty as Rayya which makes her breasts big by even Chastity's standards.
- D-Cup Distress: No surprise that Mei is freaked out by her breasts growing to D-cups over night but she's even more rattled at the possibility that her breasts will keep growing and could possibly match Rayya's breast size. After a couple months she's a lot bustier than Rayya's and her breasts are still growing. This has Mei worried that her boyfriend might find her freakish and become less attracted to her. Though, it turns out he's more than fine with them.
- Naïve Newcomer: She's completely new to Chastity. Her first night there she has freakout over Gwen and Rayya's breasts, and theirs are considered average in the town. Most of the series is Mei learning things about the town.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: Pulls a cross on a witch. Said witch explains to her why that's a bad idea so she bashes the witch's face with it which gives her enough time to run.
One of Mei's roommate. A sarcastic goth who largely just wants to have fun and go out with guys. Despite her laidback persona she's much more involved in what's going in town than she lets on.
- Breast Expansion: Near the end of the series she decides that from looking her bustier evil self that even bigger breasts would be a good look for her and uses magic on herself to.
- D-Cup Distress: She loves her breasts for the most part but she is a little annoyed that they kind of clash with the androgynous goth look she's going for.
- For Halloween, I Am Going as Myself: She dresses up as a sterotypical witch for the college's halloween party and not too long into the party it's revealed that she's really is a witch
- Goth Girls Know Magic: One of the reasons Mei suspects that Gwen is a witch is because of her goth fashion sense and horror themed room decorations.
- HeelFace Turn: While she's definitely a good person in the present story she did burn her ex-lover alive, put a curse on the town and has been working with Anti-Gwen (granted Anti-Gwen was doing most of the work) to keep the entire town in the dark about what was really going on for centuries.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Kills Anti-Gwen, knowing full well she's lose her immortally because of it.
- Immortal Immaturity: Despite being a few hundred years old her behavior for the most part isn't that distinguishable from a regular college student. Rayya generally more mature than her.
- Perky Goth: She has a goth fashion sense and is somewhat scarastic but she's very out-going and headstrong.
- Really Gets Around: Hooking up with different guys is a pretty common occurrence for her.
- Really 700 Years Old: She is revealed to be at least three centuries old.
- Small Role, Big Impact: Tara's story is about how Tara became one of the bustiest women in town. While the main story already confirms that Gwen (or anti-Gwen) was responsible Tara's sudden growth, she only appears for a couple panels in Tara's story.
- Revenge: A couple centuries ago Gwen and her lover, Tom, got caught in an affair by the latter's wife. Instead of putting the blame the husband, wife convinces the town to have Gwen burnt at the stake for being a witch, her main reason being Gwen had abnormally large breasts which was proof that she was a witch and whore. While her reasons were absurd, she was right that Gwen was witch. Gwen uses magic to resurrect herself, burn Tom alive for completely throwing her under the bus, and since her huge breasts where what got her burnt at the stake, she curses the town so that all the women there get huge breasts.
- Vain Sorceress: Near the end of the series she uses her magic to double her chest size.
Mei's second roommate. She's the most responsible, mature, and (least in the beginning) the bustiest of three girls. She spends a lot of time helping Mei get used to the town.
- A-Cup Angst: Was jealous of Mei for being the new bustiest out of the three of them, and asked Gwen to fix that.
- Breast Expansion: Near the end of the series she admits to Gwen that she's a little jealous that both Mei and Gwen breasts have grown bigger than hers so Gwen magically enlarges her breasts to make her the bustiest of the trio again.
- The epilogue reveals that she had gwen make them even bigger after that and she's almost as busty as her sister because of it.
- Buxom Is Better: She knows the rest of the world would view women from Chastity as freakish because of their breasts, but she want to use fashion to combat that.
- Fashion Designer: Her dream is to design clothes for super busty women. She also helps Mei out getting a dress for her date.
- Hypocrite: She thinks her sister is obnoxiously obsesses with getting better breasts. Yet in the epilogue, it's revealed that she's been constantly asking Gwen to give her bigger breasts. Mei points jokingly points out that she's acting just like her sister but Rayya denies it stating she's not as bad as her sister.
Rayya's younger sister. Her breasts even by chastity's standards are Gigantic and leave her largely confined to her house at the Hills, a place for women as large as her. Despite her lack of mobility she couldn't be more happy with her predicament.
- A-Cup Angst: She was originally an outside Chastity D-cup. Which is not even big enough to wear a training bra by the towns standards.
- Ascended Extra: She only appears for a few panels in the main series but gets a side story series.
- Big Breast Pride: Even with her reduced mobility she's completely happy with her breast size, in fact she would love for them to be bigger.
- Breast Expansion: In her side story she goes from a regular d-cup to breasts so big even with her standing they touch the floor. By the of the side story one of her friends convinces her to take a potion that makes them even bigger.
- Informed Flaw: According to Rayya she is obnoxious about wanting larger breasts. A trait that not really apparent in the main series but is in the side story.
- Murder the Hypotenuse: Not literally. However Gwen (or anti Gwen) did make her so gigantically buxom so she would stop getting in the way when she tried hanging out with Rayya.
- Reality Ensues: Not being effected by their weight non withstanding, her breasts are so enormous that if she didn't use apparatus to keep them upright then she would hardly be able to walk due to them getting in the way.
- Required Secondary Powers: She needs special equipment to carry her breasts so she can move around. However it's not because of their weight. It's just that they're so big she would trip over them if she tried walking unassisted
- Took a Level in Jerkass: In the side story she starts off as being meek pushover when she was bullied. After her breasts start growing and she gets more respect from her peers she starts becoming assertive and overly aggressive towards her former bullies.
A young police officer working on a case involving Mei. They both find each other attractive and start dating after the case is solved.
- Buxom Is Better: Mei gets worried he would find her unattractive since her breasts have grown big even Chastity's standards and are still growing. It turns out he thinks she's getting more beautiful as her breast get larger.
- Strictly Professional Relationship: He thinks Mei's very attractive but refuses her advances since she's a witness in a case he's working on. After the case is resolved they start dating.
Mayor Michael Harris
The mayor of the town who also happens to be a peeping tom. Despite his position and power he's just pawn for someone even more powerful.
- Peeping Tom: Had the college's girl's dormitory bugged so he could peep on them.
- Big Bad Wannabe: His first appearance made him appear as though he had some grandiose plan involving Mei. However, it's later revealed he's just a peeping tom working for the real mastermind, who even considers him replaceable.
Owner of a clothing store Mei has to visit often for new clothes as her breast continue to grow.
- Gag Boobs: She's one of the more bustier women in town outside of the Hills. Mei is awestruck by her size. Even to get Mei measured properly she has to she has to slide Mei in between her breasts to get close enough.
An evil version of Gwen described as all of Gwen's negative thoughts given form. Her main purpose is to keep Gwen happy and she'll use any method, even one's Gwen disagrees with to do so.
- Be Careful What You W Ish For: Everything she does, and has always done, it is something that Gwen wants to do but wouldn't.
- Faux Affably Evil: Despite talking to Mei in a friendly manner, it's pretty obvious she wants her dead.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: She dies in a explosion partially caused by a fire she started.
- Jacob Marley Apparel: She's wearing the clothes Gwen was burned alive in.
- Tulpa: Gwen describes her as her negative thoughts taking of form of their own
- Playing with Fire: Has the ability to conjure up fire balls. Ironically, she can killed with fire too.
- Villain Has a Point: Gwen becomes slightly conflicted in fighting her when she points out that evil thing she's done are just things Gwen wanted to do but was too afraid too. Considering she made from Gwen's negative emotions, there's most likely some truth to what she's saying.