open/close all folders
Played by: The Real Wren
- Blood Knight: Mildly, yes. He's quite kick-happy and constantly wanting to train/get stronger.
- Blow You Away: His semblance is control over wind, letting him glide, suspend an enemy in the air or literally blast them away with a gust-powered kick.
- Casanova Wannabe
- Combat Pragmatist: While Falken's a fan of fighting fair, against Grimm or certain opponents, he'll pull out all stops, from kicking up dust into their eyes to blindsiding.
- Extremity Extremist: The only real way he can fight is with his feet. Whether it's stomping on an enemy from above to booting them to the next town over or even cutting some poor Grimm to ribbons with his talons. But that's really all he needs.
- Fragile Speedster & Glass Cannon: Very fast and getting hit by a full-powered kick is painful. ...Unfortunately, his physical durability is...subpar to say the least.
- Hit-and-Run Tactics: If he can't brute force his way through a battle, Falken generally resorts to this and Death of a Thousand Cuts.
Dead on Impact
Played by: Fergard Stratoavis
- Break the Haughty: Went through this when she tried going to Beacon two years ago. Suffice to say, it hit her hard.
- Character Tic: Tapping the frame of the wheelchair, usually rhytmically. If it's arhytmic or there's none at all, expect action to happen. Post-timeskip this habit of her seems to have decreased.
- Chekhov's Gun: A meta-example of sorts: Hope's player's mistake of assuming she was introduced in-story rather than replacing Damian via a retcon was generally assumed to be just that. Then it promoted her to a Mistake and, with Sophie's departure, Anomaly status.
- Deadpan Snarker: Can get as dry as a desert with the occasional sarcasm used.
- Did Not Get the Girl: She doesn't seem to sweat it too much though. And she gets one post-timeskip too + a guy to that.
- Handicapped Badass: She lost her left leg, but she's still training to be a Huntress.
- Ill Girl: Certainly looks the part. The wheelchair adds extra points to that appearance.
- Inner Monologue: Second to Rufus' in that regard.
- First-Person Smartass: And is a lot more sarcastic and emotional when conversing with herself.
- My Greatest Failure: The day of Initiation two years prior to the RP. A sole survivor from her freshly-formed team, she refuses to tell what happened even today. Thanks to Devil's work, we know that she blames herself for the death of one comrade that due to her poorly-chosen path had to be left behind, witnessed the third kill the second and then presumably killed the remaining one at some point.
- No Social Skills: She has... troubles with keeping certain things meant for discretion discreet. She's been getting better though.
- The Stoic: Mostly speaks in a monotone drone, doesn't lift her voice even a half bit and is hardly distracted by any Trash Talk.
- Not So Stoic: Around Alexia, oddly enough. Or not, considering that she's romantically attracted towards her. Also, as Devil can assure, reminding her of the failed Initiation too much is a surefire way to send her into berserker rage.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Comes off as stoic to the point of being emotionless, but if you get to know her better, she's just about one of the sweetest people there are. Snark notwithstanding.
- Verbal Tic: Shortens male names to only three first letters(i.e Rufus, Alfred) with an exception of Pius and female names to four(i.e Alexia, Charisse) with an exception of Dolores(called Dolly); most of the time. It varies, honestly.
- Wheelchair Woobie: According to some. She herself has no opinion on the matter although it starts becoming tiring for her to hear people being sorry for her.
Mauler and Anima
- BFS: Mauler is one that has a chainsword function.
- Chainsaw Good: Mauler's chainsword mode. No longer present as of the timeskip.
- Jump Jet Pack: Anima's rocket boosters that allow Hope to charge right into fray, get back up or jump greater distances. She could even run up a high wall with enough Dust.
- Mighty Glacier: Is slow and lacks any ranged weapon, but hits about as hard as a semi-truck while being equally resilient.
- Powered Armor: Anima in a nutshell, with a knightly appearance to boot. Has skirted the line between this and Mini-Mecha post timeskip.
- Super Wheelchair: Its dormant form.
- Transforming Mecha: Apart from its base form and wheelchair form, it can also morph into a car form, spider form and hovercraft form since timeskip.
Condemnation and Deliverance
- Captain Ersatz: Deliverance is, for all intents and purposes, Junior's weapon given a fancy name.
- Emergency Weapon: Condemnation is mounted into Hope's crutches to give her some means of fighting when caught off-guard, limited as it may be.
- Shotguns Are Just Better: Condemnation: full-auto shotgun with various Dust-bullets.
Played by: Taco
- Artificial Limbs: He's got two mechanical ones.
- Cyborg: Has two mechanical arms that are a part of his weapons.
- Fantastic Racism: Is a bit of a bigot towards Faunus.
Hrunt, Naegling, and Wiglaf Platinum
- Cyborg: Has cybernetics that allow her to control a small drone army of weapons.
- Half-Human Hybrid: She's a fox Faunus and a cyborg.
- Little Bit Beastly: She's a Faunus.