A mysterious cosmic being that destroyed the previous worlds of Remnant and recreated them into the world of Beacon Ultimate. It is unknown what exactly The Entity is. Its true name is Candor, and it calls itself the Ultimate One, the Will of Remnant.
- Little Bit Beastly: All four members are faunus.
Whenever Alexia gets drunk, even a little bit, a strange psuedo-split personality emerges. That would be Domlexia, a crass, foulmouthed and very forward dominatrix whose presence almost always leads to shenanigans.
- Anything That Moves: Domlexia has hit on and come on to every person she meets. Except Stormer.
- Ascended Extra: Started off as a one-shot joke. Has since become a running gag, due to popularity with players.
- Dominatrix: Obviously.
- The Dreaded: Played for laughs. Hope and Alfred are terrfied of her.
- Enemy Within: Or close enough. This is what everyone treats her as.
- Epic Fail: During the volleyball match, Domlexia repeatedly hit innocent bystanders when trying to serve, up to and including herself. And Stormer. Three times.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Even as Domlexia, Alexia still cares very deeply for her friends. She was also angered when Jack insulted Ieria.
- Large Ham: Noticeable because Alexia is usually a Shrinking Violet.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Has the record for greatest libido in the game, in stark contrast to the prudish Lexi.
- Ret Gone: Replaced by Hope through the powers of The Entity, with no one the wiser.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Was barely seen in the RP before he disappeared.
Revenge and Fortune
- Ret Gone: Replaced by Silvia thanks to the reality warping powers of The Entity.
Plunder and Pilfer
- Cloudcuckoolander: She considers a box a good idea for a disguise.
- Expy: A friendly yet klutzy cross-eyed blonde with wings and a love for muffins — Lori, or Derpy Hooves with a few levels in badass?
- Friendly Sniper
- Genki Girl
- Trademark Favorite Food: Muffins!
Blueberry + Chocolate Chip > Cupcake
Thunder Down Under
The local mechanic and second-in-command of team ARBI. With her departure and Falken's arrival, Team ARBI is renamed Team GRAY.
Gemini and Francis
A newer member of the team, Cyanea is kind of like an outsider. She has settled a bit into the routine, but that doesn't stop her from speaking her mind about some of the absurdities (at least to her) of some of the team dynamics and worries.
- Boring, but Practical: Her semblance, Traction, is almost an entirely passive ability and can't do direct combat damage it however allows her several passive abilities that include.
- Brutal Honesty
- Combat Pragmatist: Cyanea doesn't shy away from this in any circumstances, whenever she can, she cheats, hard. She knows her build and semblance isn't designed for doing large amounts of damage so she will manufacture advantages any way she can. As some have found out, this makes her very annoying to spar.
- Competition Freak: She adores competition even over little things, and she always takes it seriously. Though a little adverted because she takes losing as just another challenge to do better next time.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: She has five brothers and one sisters and most of them are hunters/huntresses.
- The Smart Guy
- Smart People Wear Glasses: Played with, Cyanea needs glasses (she's near-sided), but she wears contacts in combat and at school, but glasses when she's relaxing or not expecting to fight.
- Rocket Jump: Her shoes are sewn with fire dust just so she can do this.
- Weak, but Skilled
Thrice Blue Moon
A blue ji halberd shaped like three blue crescent moons that doubles as an AK-47 assault rifle. It's unusual shape makes it good for piercing attacks and slicing on Grimm, and disarmament attacks on other human fighters.
- Blade on a Stick
- Boring, but Practical: It is a AK-47.
- Bottomless Magazines: Averted, while Cyanea's magazines hold much more than a normal one for an AK-47, her style requires her to stop and change them every ten seconds of continuous fire. As such, she has twenty five pouches on her belt that carries FIFTY full interchangeable cartridges. Several of which has different types of dust in them.
- More Dakka: While most other characters focus on accuracy and finesse based fighting style, Cyanea when fighting at range will just spray as many bullets as possible in the area the enemy was last.
- Swiss Army Weapon
- Inner Monologue: He likes to have these.
- Perpetual Frowner: Nearly so. His smiles are slight and blink and you'll miss them. Changes in his expression are often described as changes in the degree by which he is grimacing and how he is grimacing.
- Pun: He is a fan.
- The Berserker: He is the Good Kind. It's an actual psychological condition his family has purposefully bred for. He angsts over it.
- The Comically Serious: He is very serious and sometimes there is an attempt to play this for comedy.
- The Un-Laugh: His laughter, which he will still frown for, is compared to coughing. It comes through his nose and sounds like he's choking on something. He indulges in it, though, much to the concern of others.
- Cool Sword: Sanguis Aspernor's sword form, called Sanguis, when the "sheath" is attached to the hilt, uses rejection crystals to turn the faux-sheathe into a blade the actively pulls things apart. It takes the form of a bastard sword.
- Expy: Of Jaune Arc's Crocea Mors, to a degree. Both are a sword-and-board combo with a sheathe that becomes a shield, both are family heirlooms and both are named in Latin. The difference lies in technological advancement. The Vorpal Sword is truly ancient but through each successive wielder has been tinkered with an upgraded. Also, that sheathe can also be used as a sword.
- Gratuitous Latin: Sanguis Aspernor translates to "Blood Rejection" or "Blood Loathe". The first translation references the rejection crystal incorporated into it. The second rhymes with "blood oath" referencing the one Rufus's clan made against the Jabberwocky. It's a bilingual pun that only Rufus finds to be clever or funny.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: The shield form, often referred to as Aspernor, use rejection crystal to actively push away attack. It takes the form of a kite shield.
- Retractable Weapon: When the "sheath" that is the true form of Sanguis Aspernor is detached, The Vorpal Sword reveals itself. The blade is kept hidden inside it Bag of Holding-esque hilt and may detract to ridiculous lengths. This blade is not as good as Sanguis at cutting but gets the job done and can do it at a distance.
- Classical Mythology: The origin of her name and her weapons, as well as her semblance.
- Everything's Better with Spinning: The actual effect of her semblance.
- Calling Your Attacks: Charisse frequently uses this trope. She invents and names techniques, believing that giving them names makes them stronger.
- Mistrali Sandstorm - An attack where Charisse collects wind into a compact whirlwind around her arm, before releasing it in front of her as a tornado localized around her arm. Before she "refined" this move, it would cause intense harm to her arm due to wind speeds and friction. The refined version does not cause self-harm, but is weaker and consumes a bit more Aura.
- Spiral Breaker - Charisse imbues her sickles in the Orcus state (a Bident) with her Semblance, causing it to spin at high speeds. This functions as a self-powered drill that will only stop spinning once the Aura she has put into it runs out.
- Rey King Hellblender (Gaiden) - Rey King II (Charisse, BWE Smackdown Gaiden) imbues herself with her aura, causing her body to spin around an enemy in order to collect enough inertia to violently and bodily throw her enemy into something else.
- Thou Shalt Not Kill: Charisse does not believe in this for a single second. If she thinks someone is evil, she will not try to "put them in jail" or to make them "pay for their crimes in front of a jury". She will try to kill them. This contrasts extremely with the views of most of her schoolmates.
- Berserk Button: Any sort of slandering of her immediate family members will make her lose all reason. This especially works for her grandmother, who died trying to protect her.
- Ancestral Weapon: Charisse's Saturnus and Kronus were originally her grandmother's weapons.