We Are All Pokémon Trainers - Nega Counterparts
A Water-type specialist with a deep-seated dislike for Ever due to being mistaken for him by rabid J-Team fans.
- Arch-Enemy: Is pretty much Ever's, up until he manages to be freed of Revy's influence.
- Berserk Button: Being mistaken for Ever, to the point that he wants to murder him for it, and has tried on several occasions.
- HeelFace Turn: After being freed of Revy's influence he stops being a villainous individual, though Ever's still not his biggest fan.
- Identical Stranger: Looks a lot like Ever, which is revealed to be due to their shared relation to Revy.
- Irony: Refers to Lily as mad when he's not exactly the sanest person himself, since his answer to finding being mistaken for Ever annoying is to try murdering him for it.
- In the Blood: His love for water and personal evil are directly due to being Revy's descendant.
- Making a Splash: Specializes in Water types.
- Murder Is the Best Solution: Decides that the only way to get rid of his annoyance is by killing Ever.
- Semi-Divine: Like Ever and PEFE!Every, he too is distantly related to Tapu Lele.
Elise's rival, a Steel-type monotyper.
- Extra-ore-dinary: Trains only Steel types.
- Jerkass: Loves bullying Elise and rubbing her unrequited crush on Straw in her face.
- The Rival: To Elise.
David Donnell-Morton, A.k.a. Doradan
Dune's self-proclaimed "familial rival", Doradan has an almost obsessive desire to become a legend of modern times. Unfortunately, he has absolutely no clue how to go about accomplishing that. Not that he'll ever admit it.
- Establishing Character Moment: He first meets Dune after the latter is announced at the Battle Chateau, and proceeds to make a Large Ham declaration of their rivalry.
- Shout-Out: His entire team is named after champions from League of Legends.
- Unknown Rival: Dune doesn't see Doradan as all that much of a rival, and more of an obnoxious cousin. Which is technically correct.
A Kalosian Fire-type trainer with a crush on Psyche, and a massive harem.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Psyche doesn't return his affections.
- Extreme Omnisexual: Men? Women? Ditto? All the same to him.
- Hidden Depths: Underneath his flirty exterior hides someone with a lot of insecurities. For instance he doesn't take rejection well. (As in he mopes, not that he turns into a "Nice Guy.")
- The Lost Lenore: Had a Fairy monotyper by the name of Hyacinthus in his harem until he seemingly died, leaving that spot empty out of respect.
- Playing with Fire: Specializes in Fire types.
- Polyamory: Has a harem consisting of male and female monotypers, plus one genderfluid Ditto Normal monotyper, with the Psychic-type spot saved for Psyche.
A Fire-type trainer who used to date Pianis. The two have since broken up and are now fierce rivals. Ends up becoming Ammy's mother in PMD-B, and Orre's queen.
- Bare Your Midriff: She's fond of outfits like these.
- Fiery Redhead: Fiery in both her personality and type choice.
- Playing with Fire: See above.
- Shout-Out: Named after a Fire Adept in Golden Sun. Her Volcarona, Iris, is named after a summon.
A mysterious white haired Obscuric with an interest in Lucius.
- Cold-Blooded Torture: Takes his time with Lucius and Alice before he and S murder them.
- The Empath: Is a Heart of Gold, but is also a bit of a Sadist, relishing in the pain of others.
- Hero Killer: He and S murder Lucius and Alice, S in particular in reprisal for Tagg's actions in Orre nearly a year before.
- White Hair, Black Heart: Has white hair and happens to be a villain.
A trainer who happens to be a rival to Forte, and dislikes Eeveelutions.
- Establishing Character Moment: Is seen complaining about Eeveelutions with another trainer.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: Is the only Crescendo to not have a particular type that they specialize in.
A trainer from Orre. She started out as a rival of DS, but the two girls later became friends.
- Bare Your Midriff: The red top on her usual outfit.
- Big Eater: Unlike DS who is barely shown eating at all, Lillith seems to always carry around several types of snack foods in her inventory and according to Sasorina the Gliscor, when she isn't thinking about boys, she is usually thinking about food.
- Foil: To DS.
- Friend on the Force: Following the end of the Orre arc, she's become a police officer.
- Hidden Depths: While she usually doesn't show it, she is actually very lonely, and her reasons for wanting a boyfriend so badly is so she'll have someone who loves her and will be by her side when she needs them.
- I Just Want to Be Loved: Her main motivation behind getting a boyfriend.
- No Sense of Personal Space: Can often get uncomfortably close and touchy with someone without seemingly realizing it. It's why Tagg doesn't like hanging around her much, though by the Orre Arc he's managed to accept her enough to be pissed when she's being bullied by Darien's current girlfriend.
A Fighting-type trainer who is also a fan of the J-Team. She originally had a crush on Ever, but now chases after Mezzo.
- Armored Closet Gay: Mezzo asked her on a date long ago, and she refused because of this. She comes to terms with her orientation some time later.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Trains Fighting types.
- HeelFace Turn: Quits trying to murder Ever and make Mezzo her girlfriend.
- Murder the Hypotenuse: She teams up with All to kill Ever so she can have Mezzo to herself.
- Reformed, but Rejected: While she's definitely a better person than she was before, Mezzo still cares little for her for understandable reasons.
- Stalker with a Crush: First to Ever, then to Mezzo.
- Yandere: Has violently tried to get Mezzo from Ever in the past, including attempted murder.
A Rock-type trainer who is a rival to Fortis.
- Bratty Half-Pint: Is a bit of one.
- Rock Steady: Specializes in Rock types, and likes to dig for fossils.
- Shout-Out: Named after an Earth Adept in Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.
A Fairy-type trainer and J-Team fangirl who started following along with the group after they visited Kalos. She believes Mezzo and Lily are destined to be together, and has caused trouble for both.
- Die for Our Ship: In-universe. She doesn't have a high opinion of Ever, due to him being in the way of her preferred pairing.
- Flower in Her Hair: Wears a white one to represent her Floette Pokéform.
- Hidden Depths: She's actually quite good at mathematics, and in the Lillifuture she ended up becoming a mathematician.
- I'm Taking Her Home with Me!: While she and Mezzo don't get along, she adores Fortis and usually has this kind of reaction to her.
- Lipstick Lesbian: She's one of the girliest characters in the whole cast, and only has romantic interest in other girls.
- Mega Twintails: Keeps her hair in a pair of long pigtails.
- Our Fairies Are Different: Trains Fairy types, giving her an advantage against both her counterparts.
- Shipper on Deck: Ships Lily and Mezzo with each other.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has green hair as a foil to Mezzo's blue and Lily's red.
- Yuri Fangirl: Part of why she approves the aforementioned pairing.