Characters appearing in Wayne. Beware of spoilers.
Wayne McCullough Jr.A 16 year-old Dirty Harry with a heart of gold.
- Ancestral Weapon: Wayne's signature ball-peen hammer used to belong to his father.
- Anti-Hero: He usually solves problems by violence and is extremely pragmatic.
- Batter Up!: One of his go-to weapons.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: Wayne is perpetually compelled to intervene whenever he perceives an injustice.
- Combat Pragmatist: Wayne has no qualms about utilizing foreign objects or resorting to biting in order to win a fight.
- Cool Car: Wayne's primary goal is to retrieve his father's 79' Trans-Am from the asshole who his mother ran off with.
- Cool Bike: After a fashion. Wayne's beat up old dirt bike may not be the hottest set of wheels, but it still manages to be pretty cool.
- Does Not Like Spam: Says that coffee is the worst thing he's ever drank.
- Drop the Hammer: The aforementioned ball-peen hammer is Wayne's signature weapon throughout the series.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Wayne definitely isnt the nicest kid to be around but he stays sticking up for the helpless.
- Phrase Catcher: "What the fuck, Wayne!?"