The characters of the manga series Watashi ni XX Shinasai!:
- Played by: Yoko Hikasa (drama CD), Tina Tamashiro (film)
The main heroine who is alienated by everyone in school except her cousin Akira for her icy features. She is secretly the cell phone novelist Yupina and is currently writing a love novel using her own love experiences by blackmailing Shigure into doing love "missions" with her.
- Kissing Cousins: Initially views Akira as her cousin and doesn't understand his love for her, but she's slowly taking notice of him, evidenced by the fact that Akira can make her heart beat fast like Shigure can.
- Played by: Takahiro Sakurai (drama CD), Yuta Koseki (film)
A seemingly nice and popular guy who secretly gets girls to like him as a fun passtime. He gets blackmailed by Yukina into doing love "missions."
- Stepford Smiler: Shigure puts up with his Nice Guy facade to make his life easier and reveals to Yukina that the reason he doesn't want to be serious with anyone is because he's afraid to.
- Tsundere: Goes back and forth between admitting and denying any feelings for Yukina.
- Took a Level in Kindness: His heart of gold becomes more apparent as his relationship with Yukina progresses. Once he realizes he really likes her, he makes a genuine effort to make things between them work, and help Yukina get over her weakness.
- Played by: Yuuki Kaji (drama CD), Kanta Santo (film)
Yukina's cousin who is often found eating. As a child, he lost his parents. He has a crush on Yukina.
- Blinding Bangs: They tend to show during moments of assertiveness. He eventually gets a haircut.
- Kissing Cousins: Has feelings for Yukina, is jealous of Shigure, and wants Yukina to see him as a "man" instead of her "cousin."
- Knight in Shining Armor: Towards Yukina, which leads her to make the character based on Akira as a knight.
- Parental Abandonment: Akira's parents were killed in a car accident when he was four years old.
- The Rival: Towards Shigure.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: In sheer contrast to Shigure, Akira grew more selfish and became more possessive and controlling towards Yukina as the series progressed, to the point of trying to take off her dress in public, tying her up and licking her, and outright admitting to Yukina "Yes, I want to control you.". You'd think you're reading about entirely different characters if you compare Akira from the beginning and the recent Akira.
- Secret Keeper: Is the only person who knows Yukina is the cell phone novelist Yupina.
- Played by: Ayana Taketatsu (drama CD), Anna Yamada (film)
Shigure's childhood friend who is ill and is often hospitalized. Debuts in Chapter 11.
- Ill Girl: Was often hospitalized and gone from school prior to her return in Chapter 11.
- Took a Level in Kindness: She becomes a lot nicer when she starts going out with Akira and realizes she's in love with him
- Played by: Daichi Kaneko (film)
Shigure's younger brother.
- Love Hurts: His view on love. But most of the time, he brings the pain upon himself for being such a prick.
- Spectacled Sadist: He says girl's tears turns him on. And he further proves himself as one with each appearance.
- Stalker with a Crush: Hisame has a strong fixation on Mami and trades her off for Yukina when he directs his obsession towards her instead.
- Ungrateful Bastard: Yukina sticks up for him calling out his family on constantly comparing him to Shigure. He kindly repays it by blackmailing her into being his toy when he finds out she's been using Shigure and Hisame's family history as inspiration for her novel. Even though he had a point in which she could at least have asked Shigure before doing so, making Yukina his toy is just the lowest he has ever hit.