Note: Any ship girl marked with an asterisk (*) indicates that while artwork exists for that ship girl, she has not been implemented at the time of writing.
Light Cruisers (CL)
- Art Shift: All three switch to a darker art style after remodelling, especially Königsberg.
Heavy Cruisers (CA)
Aircraft Carriers (CV)
- Whip It Good: Carries a riding crop.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: An exceptionally powerful ship just like her sister, though she's more interested in staying in the docks and reading doujinshi (apparently featuring her sister) than fighting.
- This changes after she receives her remodelling. She becomes a much more serious person, as evidenced by her quotes. It is heavily implied that this is because of Bismarck's death.
- Hikikomori: Depicted as one, since she served her entire career as a fleet in being in Norway.
- Badass Adorable: All three are portrayed as being preteen aged, a reference to the fact that the real Deutchsland class was significantly smaller than other battlecruisers.