Being Warrior Cats based, this site will clearly have Loads and Loads of Characters. A select few from each Clan will be recorded here and more will be added as time goes on. Players are free to record their own cats here.
Descendant of the legendary Firestar who leads ThunderClan by the will of StarClan. He is the father of Shadepaw, Hawkpaw and Blackpaw and the foster father of both Breezeclaw and Ivypaw and adoptive father of Tigerpaw.
- A Father to His Men: Is this to the rest of his Clan.
- Dead Guy Junior: Of sorts. His given name is the same as his last known ancestor Lionblaze.
- Happily Mated: Blissfully so with Silverheart.
- Like A Daughter To Me: As soon as she joined ThunderClan, Lionstar and Silverheart became Ivypaw's loving foster parents.
- Papa Wolf: With all of his kits, but special mention to Ivypaw, who is effectively his foster daughter. He doesn't blame Breezeclaw for killing Ivypaw's birth father after he threatened to kill her.
- Rugged Scar: A nice one from his shoulder to his foot. It can mislead strangers and younger kits to think that Lionstar is bad, or at least mean, but he got it from a badger attack he survived as a kit. His survival with minimal damage was taken as a sign from StarClan that this kit was destined to become leader of ThunderClan.
- Spin-Offspring: Lionstar is the great-something-grandson of Firestar, but since Firestar is little more than a legend now, no one seems to know this for sure. He appears the retain the green eyes and famous glowing pelt, though.
Being an orphaned loner by birth doesnt stop Breezeclaw from being Lionstar's loyal deputy. He would die a thousand deaths to protect the Clan that saved him and his littermates from certain death.
- Like A Father To Me: Lionstar, which is one of the reasons why Breezeclaw is so loyal to him.
- Missing Mom: When he was a kit, his mother disappeared out of nowhere. She hasn't been seen or heard from since and he and his brother Sparrow and sister Tawny eventually found a good home in ThunderClan.
- Only Sane Man: Of his siblings. Sparrowflight is very laid-back and go-with-the-flow and Tawnyheart is snarky and sharp-tongued.
Lionstar's beloved and loyal mate, mother of Shadepaw, Hawkpaw and Blackpaw, foster mother of Ivypaw and adoptive mother of Tigerpaw. She is also one of ThunderClan's top fighters.
- Action Girl: One of the best fighters in her Clan.
- Berserk Button: She has a real problem with those who mistreat younger cats, particularly kits. Dapplefur, Ivypaw's birth mother, pushes it just be being alive because of how cruelly she treated her own daughter and still treats both of her sons. She doesn't blame Breezeclaw for killing Dapplefur's mate Redfang.
- Deadpan Snarker: Can be this at times.
- Happily Mated: Blissfully so with Lionstar.
- Mama Bear: To all of her kits, biological or not. She seems to be naturally protective of younger cats in general.
Lionstar and Silverheart's only birth daughter, the sister of Hawkpaw and Blackpaw, foster sister of Ivypaw and adopted sister of Tigerpaw. In a few words; loud, quick and fun-loving.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: To Blackpaw and sometimes Hawkpaw. It's never stated if she's the youngest of her litter, but she's the smallest.
- Genki Girl: There is no limit to her kit-like behavior, much to the alarm of Lionstar.
- Running Gag: Any hunt involving Shadepaw is destined for disaster. She's apparently a poor hunter because she's too impatient to stalk properly.
An orphaned tom with an unknown organ or the third son of Lionstar and Silverheart? Take your pick, ether way, Tigerpaw is loyal, friendly and kind.
- Doorstep Baby: Was found all alone as a tiny kit at the border of ThunderClan with the forest beyond. He had no other particular scent, Clan or otherwise, and no Clan claims to have lost a young kit around the same time he was found. Silverheart took him in, named him Tigerkit and happily raised him alongside her own kits.
- Happily Adopted: By Lionstar and Silverheart.
- TellMeAboutMyKin: While Tigerpaw is genuinely happy with his life and truly loves his family, he sometimes wonders what his birth parents were like and what life for him would be if he hadn't been brought into ThunderClan.
Born into ShadowClan, Ivypaw left her birth Clan because her kin were horrible to her. She is now a proud ThunderClan apprentice and the cherished foster daughter of Lionstar and Cinderfur.
- Dark and Troubled Past: See just above.
- Deadpan Snarker: Sometimes.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: She still struggles with her abuse as a kit and younger apprentice, but she has sure come a long way since getting out of there.
- Happily Adopted: By Lionstar and Silverheart upon joining ThunderClan. Averted with her would-be adopted grandfather Owlfeather, who is suspicious of her.
- Cool Big Sis: To Lionstar and Silverheart's kits.
A half-Clan RiverClan warrior, being the son of the ShadowClan tom Leopardpelt along with his brothers. Blackfur is the mate of Brightpool and the father of RiverClan's older apprentices, headstrong Icepaw and steady Russetpaw.
- Crisis of Faith: Used to not be much different from Hollyleaf from the canon series. The main difference is that his discovery of his heritage only caused a mild depression before he got over it. His brother, on the other hand.
- Happily Mated: With Brightpool.
- Iam Not My Father: He is nothing like Leopardpelt, likely because he was brought up by his River Clan mother and didn't learn his father's identity until he was a young warrior.
- Mentor Ship: His mate Brightpool was once his apprentice.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: His being half-Clan might have attributed to his open-mindedness.
A River Clan queen. The mate of Blackfur and mother of several kits.
- Disappeared Dad: And brother. When she was a tiny kit, her littermate Graykit disappeared and her father left RiverClan to search for him and bring him home.
- Mentor Ship: Her mate Blackfur was once her mentor.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: In respect to being a mother.
Cedarstar and Brightppol's responsible son. Also the protective brother of Icepaw.
WindClan's pretty but blind medicine cat. She was originally a warrior apprentice but suffered an accident that left her completely blind, so she became a medicine cat.
- Disability Superpower: Birdfrost is blind, but her senses of hearing and scent are so amazing that she actually has an advantage over other medicine cats. Once she scented illness in the camp early and avoided an epidemic by stocking up that night.
- Friend To All Kits: Birdfrost is very fond of kits. Her only regret about being a medicine cat is not being able to have any of her own.
- Sliding Scale of Free Will vs. Fate: It seems that Birdfrost was born to be a medicine cat. So was her loss of sight really just and accident of the will of StarClan.
- FantasticClanism: Is mentioned to have a special hatred for ThunderClan, but is Clanist all around.
- Jerkass: He's not above taunting his own Clanmates about impure blood, like kittypet-born Emberwing or half-RiverClan Stormcloud. It's not limited to blood, either.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: While Kestrelclaw's methods might be violent, he truly believes ThunderClan to be evil and not deserving to share their faith and customs.
The aging leader of ShadowClan. The mate of Robinflight and the father of Lionstrike, Ambersong, Stormclaw, Brackenkit, Ravinkit and Lizardkit.
- Happily Mated: With Robinflight.
- Hero of Another Story: In his youth, Wildstar combated his own father, the evil tyrant Darkstar and liberated ShadowClan from his blood-drawing vice-grip. By the time the game takes place seasons later, Wildstar is the oldest of the leaders with just twolives left, has done a lot to restore honor to his Clan, and has fathered many kits.
The unfavored daughter of Missingtail, the sister of Robinflight and the cruel mother of Darkpaw, Firepaw and Ivypaw.
- Abusive Parents: Both had and is. Her father Missingtail was abusive, and so is she to her own kits. As soon as they were weaned, she began treating them like full apprentices and moved back to the warriors den.
- Jerkass: Seems to think she's above the warrior code, had a one-night-stand with an older warrior and treat her kits by him like they were nothing. It's implied several times that she has joyfully killed other cats.
- Not So Different: From Missingtail. But if you have the courage to point this out to her face, StarClan save you.
Missingtail is the last living follower of Darkstar who lost his tail to a fox. He is the father of Robinflight and Dapplefur and the grandfather of Lionstrike, Ambersong, Stormclaw, Ravenkit, Lizardkit, Brackenkit, Darkpaw, Firepaw and Ivypaw.
- Abusive Parents: To Dappletail. Continues with his grandkits. He adores Robinflight's kits and praises all that they do and how lovely and terrific they are. He torments Dapplefur's kits, insults them at every turn and deems them disloyal, ugly mouse-brains.
- Jerkass: See above. He also believes that ShadowClan is the only real Clan and the other Clans have no right to even exist. He is not afraid to insult, badmouth and speak ill of his dead son, who he deems a weakling for dying as an apprentice. He blatantly doesn't believe in Star Clan and only follows the warrior code to avoid getting in trouble. He blames Blossomheart's death on Dapplefur and seems to hate everyone for some reason or the other.
The mate of Wildstar, daughter of Missingtail, sister of Dapplefur and mother of Lionstrike, Ambersong, Stormclaw, Ravenkit, Lizardkit and Brackenkit.
- Action Girl: Is always ready to put her life on the line. Well, not right now as she's mothering a second litter of kits.
- Cain and Abel: Returns Dapplefur's hated without flaw.
- Good Parents: Surprisingly, considering...
- Happily Mated: With Wildstar.
Darkpaw is an older apprentice who lives up to his name. He is the son of Dapplefur and Redfang, the brother of Firepaw and Ivypaw, nephew of Robinflight and grandson of Missingtail.
- Expy: Let's see...if Firepaw's the Zuko of the series, than Darkpaw would be...
- Jerkass: Starting to see a patten here?
- Laser-Guided Tyke-Bomb : Dapplefur raised him to be her solder and servant. He's already on par with many of the older warriors and Dapplefur demands that he be made one now! His parents believe that he is Darkstar reborn, returned to finish what he started before Wildstar killed him. He fully believes them.
Firepaw is an older apprentice who is quiet and hateful. He is the son of Dapplefur and Redfang, the brother of Darkpaw and Ivypaw, nephew of Robinflight and grandson of Missingtail.
- Significant Green-Eyed Redhead: Bares an uncanny resemblance to Firestar. Word Of Admin has stated that there is no relation.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: While Firepaw's defiantly not the nicest kit around, he dose love his sister Ivypaw and is capable of genuine compassion. All in all, he is also much sweeter than his brother. Than again, a badger is sweeter than Darkpaw.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: Since he won't be Dapplefur's puppet, he'll be Dapplefur's scratching post. Because Firepaw has a mind of his own instead of blindly following Dapplefur's demands, he is the unfavored brother. He distrusts Darkpaw and they've gotten into nasty physical fights before. Redfang, on the other hand, outright ignored his existence.
One of the kittypets living in ShadowClan's Twoleg nest. Jack is the smaller and weaker but more clever of the brothers. He's the brother of Rex and Thrush.
One of the kittypets living in ShadowClan's Twoleg nest. Rex is the bigger and stronger but less intelligent of the brothers. He's the brother of Rex and Thrush and always willing to help his brother take down those forest cats.
- The Big Guy
- Good Is Dumb
A wandering loner who's just arrived at the lake. She started life as a kittypet far away and knows about the Clans through legends and stories. She is kind-hearted and only wants a safe place to stay were she can raise the kits she having.