- Because of these factors youve been left a little SOCIALLY HINDERED. Your MATESPRIT has spent a lot of time teaching you the ropes but you arent able to grasp at a lot of the lingo your clique tosses around on the reg. You desperately make the attempt regardless though. Youve spent a majority of your free time READING throughout your life as an aid to try and see what youve missed, giving you a profound knowledge of PLANETARY HISTORY and making you a bit of a buff in the process. You also like to give POETRY a try when you can but it tends to wax a little too far on the complex side for your tastes. You were never good at riddles and figures of speech.
She is the Page of Heart. Her trolltag is "sanguineAllegory", her sign is based upon the alchemical symbol for Silver.
- These mini-rebellions are grounds of territorial abuse to your custodian, and as such you have MANY SCRAPES WITH HIM, quite literally in fact. These poisoned marks would normally kill on principle, but your body has a PSEUDO-HEALING FACTOR that mends your wounds albeit leaving them SCARRED AND DISFIGURED. You are EXTREMELY SENSITIVE about this, and as such make sure to COVER THEM UP as much as possible.
A rebellious troll hellbent on destroying a species of immense, radiation feeding, kaiju-esque creatures known as Skulltitans.
He is the Rogue of Mind. His trolltag is "gigantisDebilitation", his sign is based upon the alchemical symbol for Phosphorus.
He has allocated his STRIFE SPECIBUS with the X2 DAGGERKIND ABSTRATUS. He was the fourth troll introduced.
He repl/\ces the letter /\ and the letter \/ with sl/\shes///
/\nd ends sentences with three sl/\shes th/\t resemble his sc/\rs///
- Abusive Parents: If Dismas doesn't mine for the potent irradiated ores his lusus needs to survive after its emergence from the planets core, he would be as good as dead.
- Every Scar Has a Story: Dismas has had a few scrapes with his custodian leaving him disfigured. Being self-conscious, he covers them up with a bandana.
- Fingerless Gloves: Technically they're sleeves.
- Leitmotif: Radioactive Ore.
- Scars Are Forever: At the cost of his wounds being healed.
- In the past you liked READING STORIES OF MASKED VIGILANTES and WATCHING COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF 2D FICTION. This used to lead to some SCRIBBLING, but you really AREN'T ALL THAT INTERESTED IN DOING THOSE THINGS ANYMORE FOR UNSPECIFIED REASONS. You also enjoy drinking MOUNTAIN DEW: CODE RED quite frequently. In fact you enjoy it so much that you might be able to label it as an ADDICTION. You don't exactly take much part in talking to your eleven other friends on the NEW CHAT SYSTEM, SKORPE. Even though THEY TAKE PART IN TALKING TO YOU CONSTANTLY.
A depressed, ornate troll who is obsessed with reality and lacks much interest in his supposed interests.
He is the Bard of Breath. His trolltag is "animatedHumorist", his sign is based upon the alchemical symbol for Magnesium.
He has allocated his STRIFE SPECIBUS with the SCYTHEKIND ABSTRATUS. He was the first troll introduced and is the main protagonist.
XDXD Types with perfect grammar and punctuation. XDXD
XDXD Places XDXD at the beginning and end of his sentences. XDXD
- Animal Motifs: Opossums. So much so that his psychic power has been noted as him being able to literally play dead.
- Arc Number: 322. Which is his wriggling day, the start of the comic's beta, as well as the birthday of comic creator 'austinado'.
- Drama Queen: As exemplified here and here
- Dull Eyes of Unhappiness: Featured prominently in both his sprite and in hero mode, moreso than all other characters.
- Exhausted Eye Bags: One of his most noticeable features.
- Leitmotif: Curtain Call.
- Messy Hair: An odd mixture of long and messy at around shoulder length.
- Sinister Scythe: Acts as his strife specibus, which is hanging in his respiteblock.
She is the Heir of Light. Her trolltag is furbishFacilitated. Her sign is based upon the alchemical symbol for Tin.
- You spend a majority of your time studying and learning to use these materials and creating PERSONAL INCANTATIONS and ELIXIRS, just as she once had. Though, you do not take part in any awful, hypocritical fortune telling nonsense which you LOATHE WITH A FIERCE PASSION. If anyone tells you that they can predict the future, they are a liar and a cheat.
An exotic and esoteric troll whose mysteries don't stop at her blood caste.
She is the Mage of Life. Her trolltag is "existereOracle", her sign is based upon the alchemical symbol for Mercury.
She has allocated her STRIFE SPECIBUS with the ???KIND ABSTRATUS. She was the seventh troll introduced and the MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTER IN VAST ERROR.
SpΣaks with thΣ tonguΣ of thΣ vivifiΣr. Replaces 'e' with 'Σ'
All punctuation is upsidΣ down¡¡
- You are the TWELFTH and FINAL in a long line of EXTRATERRESTRIAL PROPHETS, the true name of these multiuniversal deities only given the vague term of STAR CHILDREN. Your overall purpose in life is to teach others about COMING TOGETHER. Not only with others but also with themselves in order to build up thoughts of OVERALL OPTIMISM AND EXUBERANCE rather than the constant feelings of fear and self-doubt that dwells inside every living creature.
A note peaceful and serene troll who takes great strides to control her emotions.
She is the Seer of Hope. Her trolltag is demiurgeQuantified, her sign is based upon the alchemical symbol for Copper.
She hasn't allocated anything to her STRIFE SPECIBUS as she uses her spirit powered mood ring. She was the third troll introduced.
- Colour-Coded Emotions: Has a mood ring used to watch her BODY CHEMISTRY. The six colors and emotions are based off the ring alignments from the Green Lantern comics.
- Familial Body Snatcher: Becomes possessed by her ancestor
- Parody Sue: Has been described as her character trope, but is as harshly subverted as all others. If not the most harshly.
- The Pollyanna: At least at first she seems calm and optimistic to a scary fault, due to the nature of previous Star Children and her own ideal values of her personality.
- You are an AMATEUR ARCHITECT with a strong interest in WOODWORKING and CARPENTRY. Your hive is riddled with your tools of the trade and the projects you make. You have a HIGH FAILURE RATE of completing these projects however, as you have SO MANY IDEAS. ALL THE TIME. CONSTANTLY. Your ambition reaches past the limits of what is feasible more often than not, but creativity has no ceiling in your mind.
She is the Witch of Doom. Her trolltag is pliableDecadence. Her sign is based upon the alchemical symbol for Gold.
She has allocated her STRIFE SPECIBUS with the TOOLBOXKIND ABSTRATUS.
All of her words are in the comic sans font which is described as a "funny inflection" in her voice.
- You were born with a VERY RARE AND SEVERE LUNG CONDITION. While in the artificial development process, your lungs ended up becoming a few sizes TOO SMALL, which makes it very hard for you to speak, run or commit to any sort of physical activity due to the overall LACK OF BREATH you have.
A troll with a debilitating lung condition that specializes in taxidermy, but still is able to get around.
He is the Knight of Space. His trolltag is "windlessArtificer", his sign is based upon the alchemical symbol for Zinc.
He has allocated his STRIFE SPECIBUS with the RIFLEKIND ABSTRATUS. He was the sixth troll introduced.
Splits and ends his sentences with a dash- so it allows him to breathe-
It differs when its a new sentence- He capitalizes the first word-
- Animal Motifs: Dogs. Woof-
- Blue Blood: Literally. He was even called 'The Blue Guy' for a majority of time before learning his name.
- Canine Companion: Laivan's lusus, Mutt, can be seen as such.
- Gone Horribly Right: In a hunting accident, he left a troll permanently disfigured, but said troll (Serpaz) became the love of his life.
- Handicapped Badass: Despite being born with a severe lung condition, he still manages to get by in life. (Even if he has gotten into horrible accidents involving his rifle).
- Leitmotif: Woof.
- Reckless Gun Usage: Was hinted that he's gotten into horrible accidents because of his gun.
- Taxidermy Is Creepy: Laivan's hobby when he brings home game after a hunt. Probably not as creepy, seeing as this is on Repiton it's moreso a funny thing, given the fact that he tries to sell his creations online.
- You have spent the majority of your life attempting to find a way to BRING BACK LOST SOULS and PROPERLY REVIVE TROLLS FROM THE DEAD with the hope of eventually granting UNTETHERED IMMORTALITY. Which you have made a large stride in progress with over the last two sweeps with the addition of LIME BLOOD, which you have discovered holds many potent LIFE BEARING PROPERTIES. It is a gift constantly given to you for work purposes by your MATESPRIT.
He is the Prince of Blood. His trolltag is macabreExude. His sign is based upon the alchemical symbol for Sulfur.
Tazsia 'Taz' Poemme
- Your religious allegiances lie within that of the MIRTHAMANIACS. A specific breed of JESTER-ESQUE PERSONAS, that wishes to promote THE IDEOLOGY OF RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENT against LETHAL FALLACIES OF CORRUPTION RUNNING WILD IN THE SYSTEM. This is a fancy way of promoting the perverse nature of CHOREOGRAPHED INFIGHTING GRUDGE MATCHES to decide who TRULY DESERVES A SPOT AT THE TOP OF THE LADDER with the RAWED BROTHERS. As well as keeping the personal intents of GRIEVANCE SLAUGHTERING away from the public. Everybodys got a price.
A cantankerous troll who goes by the nickname of 'Taz', and is religiously affiliated with a cult of corrupt wrestler personas called the "Mirthamaniacs".
She is the Sylph of Rage. Her trolltag is perniciousOverkill, her sign is based on the alchemical symbol for Platinum.
She has allocated her STRIFE SPECIBUS with the MACEKIND ABSTRATUS. She was the second troll introduced.
~She begins and ends her sen+ences wi+h a +ilde and replaces +'s wi+h plus signs~
~She also CAPI+ALIZES words some+imes for emphasis~
- Ax-Crazy: Has murdered at least one other Mirthamaniac and supposedly many others along with various lowbloods.
- Juggalo: A parody of a parody of juggalos.
- Leitmotif: Razzmatazz.
- Murder Is the Best Solution: What the Mirthamaniac's supposedly revolve their practices around, only hiding it in a show like format to distract others from the fact that they kill lowbloods as population control.
- Wall of Weapons: Has a lot of various torture weapons in her respiteblock and her hive, including a novelty hand clapper.
- In the past you were a SALESMAN. But after your DREAMSELF was awoken on the moon of DERSE by making a DEAL WITH A STRANGER, a small group of CHEATS known as the DEAD SHUFFLERS took you in as a HOSTAGE to the BLACK QUEEN. It was soon that their leader, the SCATHING SHARPER, took a shine to you. Learning from your newfound home, you were soon turned into a FEARED PERSONALITY AMONGST THE LAST REMAINING MEMBERS OF THE SEA TROLL HIERARCHY. As a RUTHLESS SWINDLER and CARD SHARK in the world of many various GAMBLING SPORTS, you acquired a fine taste for TAKING WHAT YOU WANT regardless if you earned it or not, and MURDERING any poor sucker who didnt pony up the goods. You actually ended up meeting your PARTNER, Dismas, through these means. You still technically OWN HIS SOUL from that virtual poker game about two or so sweeps back, not that it matters now. You soon realized that wasnt the life you wanted to lead, and as such you GAVE IT ALL UP. Ending your reign and betraying the family you once had, sentencing one to a LIFE of COMMUNITY SERVICE and the other three INTO HIDING.
A sleazy, lecherous troll who is more complex than first glance would suggest.
He is the Thief of Time. His trolltag is unclaspedKahuna, his sign is based on the alchemical symbol for Lead.
He has allocated his STRIFE SPECIBUS with the 2xKNUCKLEKIND ABSTRATUS. He was the fifth troll introduced.
>([places an old television around every sentence]
>([replaces 'h' with # to represent television static]
- Anime Hair: His reverse pompadour.
- Complexity Addiction: Nobody knows how or why Murrit works the way he does, most of the other trolls don't even understand what he's saying. And it seems he would rather keep it that way.
- Cool Shades: His shutter shades, all fifty two pairs of them. Which coincidentally is the same number in a deck of cards and in year, (or in this case, half of a sweep) Murrit switches between all color variations of his shades within this timeframe.
- Fetish: Hentai. Though nobody knows if he actually likes it at this point or if it's still just a long running gag to make fun of another troll's interest, including himself.
- Filth: His "hentai dungeon", as well as nude drawings of all of his friends on body pillows.
- Fish People: Subverted, as he refuses to act or acknowledge his place according to GS.
- Leitmotif: Mammory Master.
- The Gambler: In the past.
- The Nicknamer: Has not once referred to another character by their real name and instead opts to use fitting nicknames about their personality or interests. Usually insulting.
- Young Entrepreneur: His past self could be classified as this before joining the Dead Shufflers, which made him more of a ruthless Con Man.
- Your life is secured as not only a SEA DWELLER, but because you hold the highest SHADE of violet blood remaining on the hemospectrum, MAGENTA. A gift given to you by your ANCESTOR, a gift which leaves you as a societal pariah by association due to his unbridled jealousy... Your goal is to undo the mess he made and become a POWERFUL LEADER yourself, sending society into a new age with instated law and legislation. You make strides towards this goal by using your endangerment as leverage to publish SLANDEROUS PERIODICALS speaking on topical issues while harshly criticizing those who disagree with what you put out into the public. Even from his shadow, you are regarded as overly SELF-IMPORTANT. But that exact attitude has given you a LEGION of admirers amongst the scoffing crowd, ones that agree with your ideals and see the facts for what they truly are.
He is the Maid of Void. His trolltag is grandioseSaturation. His symbol is based upon the alchemical symbol for Iron.
He has allocated his STRIFE SPECIBUS with the GLAIVEKIND, HALBERDKIND, AND GOLFCLUBKIND ABSTRATI.
He does not use a typing quirk of any sort because he sees it as silly and useless.
- All of the Other Reindeer: Word of God declares that pretty much everyone on the planet would hate Calder on principal because of his ancestry.
- Authority in Name Only: While typically a higher blood caste is indicative of a ruling status, and Calder has the highest blood available, he has nowhere near the power he'd like to. Not helped that Repiton is an apparent capitalist hellscape where the greater corporate powers are the only ones who have any real power.
- Genocide Backfire: On the receiving end of his ancestor's actions during his reign, during which almost every sea dweller in existence was wiped out.
- He-Man Woman Hater: One of his most well known traits is that he has a very announced and unabashed lack of respect for the female gender. Often insulting the girls he knows both to others and even to their faces. Fittingly, his sign, the alchemic symbol for iron, is also most commonly associated with the 'male' symbol.
- Last of His Kind: While not the last sea dweller, Calder is the last of the sea dwellers with a shade of magenta blood, the closest kind left to proper fuschia. Not that it gives him much right to rule, given how this attempted power grab ended up wiping out the future monarchy altogether.
- Must Make Amends: One of Calder's primary motivations for his current actions and interests. Whether out of guilt or a simple sense of duty, his biggest goal at present is to right the wrongs of his ancestor to fix the planet and reinstate a proper rule over the planet again, and fix all the ways that his ancestor damaged the planet.
- Noodle Incident: There are apparently as of yet unknown events in the past which formed his present day opinions about things.
- Parental Neglect: Word of god is that Calder's lusus, a giant female anglerfish, really doesn't care about her charge and leaves him to do whatever while she does her own thing. And Calder resents her for this. Though, considering his beliefs and the interactions between male and female anglerfish, that may not be the only reason for his resentment.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Though Calder is a royal in name only, he's actively working to repair the damage his ancestor did, and trying to fight the ruling powers which continue to ruin Repiton in pursuit of wealth. Though this is mostly seen as him running magazines hosting controversial topics using what limited authority his blood allows him.
- Sins of Our Fathers: Seems to feel this way about his ancestor's reign on Repiton, during which 99.9% of all sea dwellers were killed out of apparent jealousy, and every single Fuschia blood was wiped out. Leaving his ancestor, and Calder himself, as the highest shade of blood left on Repiton (magenta).
- The Friend Nobody Likes: With his irritating behavior and his outspoken beliefs about gender, it's little wonder as to why he spends most of his time alone despite being able to contact them. Hinted to have not been the case in earlier times, but as of the present everyone else in the group has dropped him like an empty soda can.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: "Calder: Traverse corridor" hints at a past Calder who was decidedly much less of a pompous jerk. Showing photographs of him smiling with former kismesis Serpaz, former moirail Occeus, and hanging around with characters like Laivan, Murrec, and even Arcjec
- We Used to Be Friends: Calder used to be friends with much of the rest of the group, being close enough to have pictures of Murrit, Laivan, and Arcjec in the hallway connected to his hive's throne room. As well as having once been moirails with Occeus and kismesis with Serpaz. However, word of god declares that everyone else abandoned him and whatver relationships they had with him. Leaving him only tangentially related to the group and part of their game.
- Wine Is Classy: Deliberately attempts to invoke this in order to seem more refined and sophisticated to others. Too bad he can't stand the taste.
Sova's ancestor who lived during the Renaissance. A writer who created many scrolls which Sova herself owns in the present day. She suffered a life of hardships as numerous as they were intense.
The Unknown/The Forgiven
Arcjec's ancestor who lived during the Renaissance. After committing suicide for unknown reasons by hanging, he was brought back to life by The Vivifier using the blood curse that came with her Lime blood.
- Driven to Suicide: For unknown reasons, he hung himself from a tree and killed himself. Where he was found not long after by the Vivifier.
Also knowns as Zekura Raines. Ellsee's ancestor who lived during the Renaissance. Carried the same blood curse that Ellsee does, which she shared with The Forgiven after he killed himself. Was once in a pale relationship with The Exemplar, who broke it off when she learned that The Vivifier had shared her blood curse with someone else when she had promised it to her.
Also known as Cyprim Shukra. Albion's ancestor who lived during the Renaissance. The Twelfth and final Star Child of her bloodline, relinquished her title as The Pure Oneself in order to bind herself to Repiton. Formerly in a moirallegiance with The Vivifier, she felt betrayed when she learned that the latter passed on her blood curse to The Forgiven instead to revive his dead body. Matesprits with Dismas's ancestor, he died, and not long after she was murdered by her followers for unknown reasons. It is through her comunications that Albion learns the truth behind The Game, and receives a final warning to keep Ellsee away form it, and to not trust White Noise.
Laivan's ancestor who lived during the Renaissance. An accomplished hunter whose skills provided his companions with many a meal when they were on the run.
- Pelts of the Barbarian: Wears a fur of unknown origin around his neck as part of his normal clothing, presumably having hunted it himself.
Caesar Consceleratus Persolus
Calder's ancestor who lived and reigned over Repiton during the Renaissance. He ordered a mass genocide against all sea dwellers on the planet, eliminating every last Fuschia blood, leaving him and his eventual descendant as the highest shade of violet blood on Repiton, and eliminating 99.9% of the planet's sea dweller population.
- Genocide from the Inside: During his reign, accomplished the deaths of every member of the Fuschia caste, and reduced the total number of sea dwellers on the planet to a mere 50, having wiped out 99.99% of the sea dweller population
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: His bread and butter, as all of the narration is White Noise himself expositing to the audience.
- Dem Bones: Just look at him.
- Medium Awareness: White Noise appears to have some amount of awareness of what's going on. Appearing to be speaking to the audience about things that are happening in the comic and such.
- Narrator All Along
Otherwise known as the "Weird Alchemist". A Troll version of Weird Al Yankovic. Heads a cult determined to make people happy. Whether they want to be or not.
Member of the Weird Al cult who acts with as of yet unknown intents. Has some past association with Serpaz.