The characters of Vampirina.
The titular vampire who moves from Transylvania to Pennsylvania and tries to fit in with the human civilization. She's the lead singer and lead guitarist of her band, the Ghoul Girls.
- Adorkable: She's socially awkward, but she looks cute when doing so.
- Expressive Hair: When sad or feeling down, her pigtails droop.
- Girlish Pigtails: Has bat-shaped ones.
- Ironic Fear: She fears the color pink; ironically, she wears a pink shirt.
- Older Than They Look/Really 700 Years Old: She looks like she could be 6-8 years old, but she's technically at least 200.
- Secret Identity: Tries to keep her monster side a secret from most other humans, as she doesn't want to spook them.
Vee's mother and the owner of the Scare B&B.
Vee's father and the co-owner of the Scare B&B.
Scare B&B creatures
A happy-go-lucky ghost.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red to Gregoria's Blue, being the excited and more optimistic of the two.
A cynical 473-year-old sentient gargoyle.
A French-accented skeleton and the chef of the Scare B&B.
- "I Am" Song: He sings one in his debut episode.
Vee's best friend and sidekick, and one of few humans in on her true identity. She's the drummer of the Ghoul Girls.
A shy girl and another friend of Vee's. She's the bassist of the Ghoul Girls.
Poppy's younger twin brother who makes a vlog.