The characters of Vampirina.
- Adorkable: She's socially awkward, but she looks cute when doing so.
- Expressive Hair: When sad or feeling down, her pigtails droop. When nervous, her pigtails twitch.
- Girlish Pigtails: Her pigtails are bat wings. She uses them to fly in bat mode.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: While she doesn't necessarily abhor being a vampire, she is worried her vampire biology frequently conflicts with her trying to fit into human society and make friends with human children.
- Ironic Fear: She fears the color pink; ironically, she wears a pink shirt.
- Nice Girl: Vee is always working to make everyone's day happy.
- Perpetual Smiler
- Secret Identity: Tries to keep her monster side a secret from most other humans, as she doesn't want to spook them.
Vee's mother and the owner of the Scare B&B.
Vee's father and the co-owner of the Scare B&B.
Scare B&B creatures
A happy-go-lucky ghost.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red to Gregoria's Blue, being the excited and more optimistic of the two.
A cynical 473-year-old sentient gargoyle.
A French-accented skeleton and the chef of the Scare B&B.
Vee's best friend and sidekick, and one of few humans in on her true identity. She's the drummer of the Ghoul Girls.
A shy girl and another friend of Vee's. She's the bassist of the Ghoul Girls.
Poppy's younger twin brother who makes a vlog.