Characters who are neither central protagonists or antagonists in Utopia.
Grant Leetham's arc
A schoolgirl Grant befriends.
- Break the Cutie: Her mother is shot dead in front of her, leading her to have a complete mental breakdown.
Michael Dugdale's arc
A Russian prostitute whom Dugdale unintentionally impregnates.
- Deep Cover Agent: So deep she even has sex with her target just to complete her disguise as a prostitute.
Michael Dugdale's unfortunate wife.
- Asshole Victim
- I Coulda Been a Contender!: He was a rising star in Corvadt Inc., until he discovered that the SARS virus was engineered, and sought to tell everyone. In response, Corvadt propped up a sex scandal involving him, and he was subsequently demoted. He now wants the Utopia Experiments manuscript as leverage to strike a new deal with The Network.
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk
- Manipulative Bastard: Throughout the entire series, he's been manipulating Becky to get her the Utopia Experiments manuscript under promise of treatment for her illness. He's just being drugging her the whole time, and her symptoms was the body withdrawing from the opium she was actually given.
- Money, Dear Boy: Donaldson doesn't care about what The Network are planning to do, he even on some level agrees with them: He just wants the manuscript to cut a deal with The Network, and get rich, caustically noting that a mere pension plan will not save you from the global economic meltdown that will happen once The Network's plan goes into fruition.
- The Reveal: He turned out to be the mysterious contact Becky spoke to over the phone.
The first member of the group to get ahold of The Utopia Experiments, he is killed soon afterward.
An elderly, senile Romani man.
For tropes related to his younger self, see here.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: He seems like a confused elderly man, and only rambles in Romani. But Donaldson discovers that he cracked Deels syndrome, and how it works...only the surfaces of the basement. As he's actually Phillip Carvel, he may not only would know about it, he could've been responsible for it.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Played with when he was younger. Not so much now, since he's genuinely mentally unstable.
- Walking Spoiler: He's really Philip Carvel.