This section details the two guest fighters of Under Night In-Birth, alongside all of the NPCS that appear outside of gameplay. As this page contains a couple of Walking Spoiler characters yet not enough of them to to unmark the entire page, those characters are marked with spoiler warnings.
Click here to return to the main page.
Miss. Eltnum/Sion Eltnam Atlasia?
Voiced by: Satomi Akesaka
- She slaughters. The path she has carved herself, and those who follow in it.
The potential hidden within the have-nots, she has come to witness for herself.
The threads of fate play a trick, and the actress must once more perform.
The perfect distraction from boredom. Until the curtains rise on her stage once more.
- Height: 161 cm (5'3")
- Weight: 48 kg (105 lbs)
- Blood type: O
- Date of Birth: June 6th
- Weapon(s): Etherlite whip, revolver
- EXS ability: Analysis
- Known alias: The Wanderer
She claims to be Sion Eltnam Atlasia of Melty Blood, but no one really knows for certain.
- Action Command: Reloads her gun Gears of War style to get bullets which do more damage and have added effects.
- Curtains Match the Window: Her purple eyes match her purple hair.
- The Cameo: Her story mode only consists of her actions of analyzing Under Night In-Birth world without any specific involvement of the main plot.
- Cool Big Sis: Her dialogue gives vibes of her being the "Senpai" to the main cast's "Kouhai", due to Under Night being the Spiritual Successor to Melty Blood.
- Difficult, but Awesome: While Eltnum on the surface is a fairly simplistic character that at a base level is easy to use against casual players, at high-level she is generally considered by the player base to be the third hardest character in the entire game to play behind Yuzuriha and Vatista. Execution of her combos has to be nearly frame-perfect and her projectile invulnerable dashes have an awkward input, so the reaction time requirements can be a little much for most players. Add on her reload mechanic, bullet management, and awkward normals and she has a very difficult learning curve. But the payoff for being able to play her well is huge since she offers most of the strengths mentioned in Akatuski's entry below but with far fewer drawbacks. It's very common to see multiple Eltnums make top 8s at once in top-level tournaments, but replicating many of their techniques takes a lot of skill and patience.
- Fingerless Gloves: One glove, rather.
- Late-Arrival Spoiler: For Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code. Her Infinite Worth EXS has her summon Hermes, the giant supercomputer shaped like a Humongous Mecha, that in Melty Blood is used by its Big Bad, Dust Of Osiris. The attack used, a screen-wide nuke, is also Dust Of Osiris' Arc Drive. Dust Of Osiris is actually a future Alternate Self of Melty Blood's Sion.
- Leitmotif: "Blood Drain - Again -", both instrumental and vocal versions.
- Mythology Gag: Almost every move she has under her belt mirrors the moves from her original appearance. See also Late-Arrival Spoiler.
- No Fourth Wall: The first thing she talks about in her story is her first appearance, as well as the meta involved with her fighting style.
Voiced by Shinobu Matsumoto
- He hides. To carry out the mission assigned to him, and for the love of country.
He was considered dead, and over a half a century later, resurfaces.
Surrounded by devices unfamiliar, he fights to protect himself.
How he wandered into this night is a mystery.
I hope that you may forgive the lack of details... he is only a guest.
- Height: 176 cm (5'9½")
- Weight: 68 kg (149 lbs)
- Blood type: Unknown
- Date of Birth: Unknown
- Weapon: Taktischeblitzanzug
- EXS ability: Blitz Motor
- Known alias: The God of Thunder
The protagonist of Akatsuki Blitzkampf.
A Japanese soldier who was thought to be long dead before the events of his game. He winds up within Kanzakai while traveling to Mount Fuji in a quest to destroy the Blitz Motors, powerful engines that give control over pure lightning. In order to get to Fuji, he needs to fight through the waves of In-Births that get in his way... And hopefully, grab a bite to eat.
Within his original game, Akatsuki was the main protagonist and Shotoclone. Unlike that game, Akatsuki's long limbs and fireballs dont give him the incredible zoning game he had in his home series when compared to the weapon users and projectile spammers of Under Night, and therefore has been retooled with Under Night In-Birth's battle system to be an incredibly dangerous close range pressure Shotoclone. Akatsuki is potentially the most dangerous character in the game when he gets in because of his parries and solid ablity to keep the opponent on the defensive for as long as possible. That is, if he can get there.
- Badass Longcoat: Takes off a black cape at the start of each fight. Is seen wearing it again in his Story Mode's ending, where he leaves towards Mount Fuji to continue his mission.
- Big Eater: He gets hungry very fast after wielding his powers.
- Close-Range Combatant: Which is the main discrepancy between Akatsuki Blitzkampf and this game: Akatsuki is far outranged by just about anybody and has to get to close quarters to apply any sort of pressure.
- The Comically Serious: He seems to take himself and his surroundings far more seriously than he should. See his reaction to Eltnum, in example.
- The Determinator: Intends to finish his last order above all else as well as finding the Blitz Motors.
- Difficult, but Awesome: Akatsuki's gameplay requires incredible patience, being a Close-Range Combatant, being a standard size character, having a step dash, close ranged attacks (not counting standing light and crouching attacks) and most of all, his two different directions of aerial normals. His short reach makes it difficult for him to really be able to poke and zone effectively, but he can really get in on you if you let him. The strange part is that his easy execution, small number of special moves and command normals and simple bnb combos (though his more advanced stuff requires difficult delayed inputs) and simplistic concept would make him the easiest character in any other game to learn, but his lack of options in a game where most characters have many forces Akatsuki players to have incredible knowledge of the rest of the cast to make him work. The good part is that Akatsuki's ability to open up blocking opponents and do ridiculous damage makes him a tempting choice of character.
- Good Old Ways: Akatsuki appreciates classic Japanese culture and has rather old-fashioned, uber-polite speech patterns. It's justified if one considers his original backstory from Blitzkampf.
- Heroic Build: Compared to Blitzkampf's simpler sprites, Akatsuki now looks ripped.
- Leitmotif: "Open War -Again-"
- Joke Character: In Late, due to French Bread unintentionally making him too weak. Picking Akatsuki in that version was basically considered handicapping oneself or trolling by the playerbase. This was fixed with many buffs in Late[st], in which he is usually argued to be one of the best characters in the game. Storywise, his guest character status is indirectly Played for Laughs, in contrast with Eltnum who knows she's ignoring the fourth wall and is in a video game.
- Limit Break: His Infinite Worth EXS: Ouka Kai (Cherry Blossom Revised), a move original to this game.
- Pretty Boy: Just look at his portrait!
- Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs: His super move AKA Infinite Worth: Kamikaze (Divine Wind).
- Shoto Clone: The basic idea of his moveset. However, his Shoryuken-based move instead has a very different command from the rest. He's the truest Shoto of all of the characters in the game.
- Shock and Awe: The powers of the Tactical Volt Robe.
- Shout-Out: His fighting style can be considered a mix of Ryu and Kyo, beating Hyde out as the most traditional Shoto in the game.
- The Stoic: Is said to be a calm man, and he constantly tries to keep 'self cool and collected no matter what.
- Vocal Dissonance: For such a Pretty Boy, Akatsuki has a rather deep voice.
Voiced by: Asami Seto
Or so we think...
Her real name is actually Strix. An ex-member of the now disbanded Bankikainote and Ogre's right hand woman along with her best friend Zohar. The group did battle with rival faction Amnesia, with the latter being the victor. A freak accident resulted in Ogre losing his life to a Void and Zohar losing her sanity and gravely wounding Strix in an rage fueled attempt to murder her, leaving her in the state she is now. She now takes responsibility to try and find Zohar and reconcile.
Strix's ability, Sephiroth, allowed her to "Amplify" the powers of her comrades, namely Ogre and also control plant life such as tree roots. Despite her extraordinary powers and strength, Strix preferred not to fight and often decided to help Ogre out in battle using her Amplifying powers. She also had some skill in firearms, judging by the pistol she had in her belt, but that was mostly for self defence.
She is the only NPC with a Chronicle Mode story. Her story is called A Girl Serene, which details her falling out with Zohar and her first meeting with Byakuya months later.
- The Atoner: She feels responsible for the death of Ogre and, therefore, Zohar losing her sanity.
- Brother-Sister Team: Pretends to be one with Byakuya by impersonating his sister.
- Green Thumb: She could also control plant life when she had her powers.
- Identical Stranger: She looks like Byakuya's dead sister with dark hair.
- The Medic: She can boost other In-Birth's EXS abilities and heal them back when she had them at least.
- Non-Action Guy: She cannot use her powers, so she has to rely on Byakuya. Even when she had her powers, she didn't like fighting all that much.
- Jerkass: Strix is using Byakuya's hallucinations where he sees her as his dead sister to her advantage. She does not like him but is glad to have him around since she can't fight anymore. Byakuya becomes aware of this by the end of his arcade mode but after hearing her motivations, he doesn't care. All of this convinces Byakuya that she is Tsukuyomi's reincarnation.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: However, she is shown to be thankful for his protection.
- Scars Are Forever: She has a fairly large scar on her chest, as seen in Byakuya's ending.
- Team Mom: She was seen as this by her team members.
Voiced by: Naomi Oozora
Her EXS ability's true name is unknown but she refers to it as a "late stride". Londrekia presumes it gives her an incredible boost of speed when she's in a tight spot. During the game's conceptual stage, Lex supposedly utilized a sword with chains as her weapon before she became a non-combatant.
- A-Cup Angst: She suffers with this hard.
- Amazon Brigade: A member of Orie's Executor Squad. Lex specializes in logistics and pure support compared to the other three combatants. She assists her squad-mates with information and reconnaissance.
- Berserk Button: Joke about her flat chest and you will never hear the end of it.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: She's an engineering genius but she is exceptionally lazy, preferring not to involve herself with anything troublesome. Examples of this are her expressing gratitude if Londrekia and Ritter Schild took over for her in innovating technology so she could laze around more and intentionally avoiding to talk about Erika's presence to Orie.
- Deadpan Snarker: She's drier than the Sahara.
- Exposition Fairy: Before fulfilling this role in-universe in Chronicle Mode, Lex was the unvoiced narrator for the online video-tutorials explaining the game's mechanics and the character introduction videos.
- Hartman Hips: Despite her lack of breasts, Lex does have an impressive waist and hips.
- Insufferable Genius: Arguably the most intelligent character in the cast, probably on a higher level than Chaos, but she really likes to boast. She also believes that the Executor tests are a waste of her time.
- Mascot: To this day remains the face of the official Twitter for the series and was the earliest known side-character who was frequently drawn together with Orie. Shares this status with Kuu, Linne's pet Void, and Merkava/Vatista.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Apparently does not like the cold. Ironic considering the second person she interacts with in Chronicle Mode is Londrekia.
Her EXS Abilities are as of now unknown but concept art has shown she utilizes two pistols and is capable of using magic.
- Amazon Brigade: She acts as the long-range support in Orie's Executor Squad.
- Fairytale Wedding Dress: Her concept design shows that she wears a dress similar to Orie's but much more ornate and slightly more Stripperific with how it shows off some cleavage. She also seems to wear a bridal-veil in and out of her combat uniform.
- Guns Akimbo: Her primary weapons are firearms and she dual wields pistols.
- Himecut: She has blunt bangs along with her long hair.
- Long Hair Is Feminine: Has long, straight black-hair.
- Meganekko: She was first seen with glasses during the stream that revealed her but her appearance in Orie's Arcade Ending seems to have removed them.
- The Ojou: Unlike her friends who all share similar upbringings as orphans, Kaguya is said to be a from a renowned family.
- Supreme Chef: Is credited to being the primary cook among the girls. She baked the cake that is seen in one of Orie's Birthday Illustrations.
- Troll: She frequently messes around with Mika and tells her wrong information about how to conduct herself and the utter importance of breast size.
- The Unseen: She was first seen as a silhouette alongside her companions where Orie was the only one visible in the Arcade Opening of the first iteration of the game. Later she shows up in the ending slide picture for Orie's Arcade Mode along with the other girls and she is even directly mentioned in Orie's voiced birthday message. Even in Chronicle Mode where a bunch of new characters were given models, Kaguya is nowhere to be seen despite being mentioned by Lex, Mika, and Orie.
Voiced by: Mami Ozaki
Hiroha's abilities are never described but it is said that she was quite skilled according to Yuzuriha.
- Aloof Big Sister: Subverted, she prefers to live her own carefree life while she lets Yuzuriha, who's honestly much more mature, carry out the role of keeping up family traditions. She is also a lot more cowardly.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Hiroha's powers were said to have been incredibly powerful, but the moment she lost them a day later, she passed on all of her duties to her younger sister and started lazing around.
Voiced by: Akari Kitou
- "My... mind gets confused when I go to sleep, so I don't really remember what happened when I do fall asleep..."
Azel's EXS ability is unknown but he is able to vanish and reappear at will when he needs to and he is also able to summon an astral being similar to Orie by the name of Sigurd.
Sakurai and Murayama
Voiced by: Aimi and Mami Ozaki
While both are un-ranked as Executors, both are credited as being capable fighters, enough to be qualified as a Seventh and Sixth Rank Executors respectively if they took their examinations. Sakurai is noted to utilize a bow while Murayama is trained in multiple forms of martial arts.
- Ascended Extra: Both girls were first seen in Wagner's birthday illustration where they were mostly considered to be just nameless background characters before they were revealed to be properly named and directly working under Erika.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Murayama is experienced in a multitude of martial arts and apparently is skilled enough to straight out win against Wagner if they were to fight each other unarmed.
- Bodyguarding a Badass: Erika Wagner is as tough as they come when it comes to Licht Kreis' Executors but she is always accompanied by these two out in the day and in the night despite her powerful abilities.
- Force and Finesse: Murayama utilizes close-range martial arts while Sakurai uses a bow.
- Funny Background Event: Orie describes the two making silly gestures during her conversation with Wagner.
- The Gadfly: Both attendants seem to enjoy seeing Wagner's reactions when they tease her or when she embarrasses herself.
- Long-Range Fighter: Sakurai's specialty comes from her skill with a bow.
- No Badass to His Valet: They're the only two characters that can get away with poking fun at Wagner.
- Only Friend: To Erika Wagner, who's reputation and demeanor have led many to avoid her. Sakurai's optimistic disposition and Murayama's maturity seem to mesh well in being friendly with Erika's slightly troublesome temperament. The extent of their friendship with Wagner is unknown but they seem to care enough of her well-being and mental state, although the latter is only on a surface level.
- Real Name as an Alias: Both Sakurai and Murayama's names are aliases. Their actual names are so far unknown.
- The Unseen: Wagner directly mentions them during one of her victory quotes, suggesting that that they follow her during the Hollow Night as well. They don't have the luxury of having sprites like Tsukuyomi does.
Voiced by: Shuuta Morishima
During a turf war, Roger was hit by a large fluctuation of EXS after going too close the the Abyss, causing him to turn into a rabid Void. In an ensuing struggle, he was unfortunately put down by Erika Wagner of Licht Kreis. His death shook Amnesia to its core, causing Gordeau to leave in grief and Chaos to realign his efforts toward helping him.
- Ambiguously Brown: Has a notable tan complex.
- Came Back Wrong: Roger had already died by the time he was turned into a Void. Something that wasn't himself took over his body before he was able to "escape" the Abyss.
- Combat Tentacles: Has these after transforming.
- Dead Sidekick: His death is a driving motivation for Gordeau, who left Amnesia to find and take down his killer.
- Foreshadowing: Carmine correctly predicts his death after meeting him in his Chronicle story.Carmine: He seemed like such a do-gooder, too. He seems like the type that would come here to help people, just to end up dying.
- Nice Guy: Probably one of the most down-to-earth and friendliest guys you'd ever meet. He even manages to get along with Carmine of all people. Also the reason why he was given the duty as Amnesia's public relations person to find new recruits.
- Off with His Head!: Roger's voided out body has it's head cut off and the rest burnt to ashes by Wagner.
- Painful Transformation: Going by his inner monologue during his transformation into a Void, he isn't exactly having the time of his life.
- Red Baron: He is referred to as The Survivor, due to his naturally high awareness after his years of traveling.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Has these after he turns into a Void.
- Tragic Monster: His transformation and death could've been completely averted. This is a fact that Gordeau is especially mournful about since he was the one who suggested for Roger to come along for the outing.
Voiced by: Satomi Akesaka
- "What in the hell?! How dare you presume to give orders to the mighty Uzuki! You ignorant wench. But since today is your special day... I suppose I can let you have the spotlight this once."
Her powers, as of now, are unknown but she carries around a parasol and a coffin.
- Cool Hat: She wears a top hat that's almost as tall as her.
- Cute, but Cacophonic: Her voice is horribly grating.
- Expy: Takes a lot after Blair and Perona.
- It's All About Me: She definitely holds herself in high regard, referring to herself as "The Mighty Uzuki".
- Little Miss Snarker: In the few lines of dialogue she has, she manages to insult Hilda's intelligence note at least four or five times.
- Rapunzel Hair: Most likely goes down to or past her feet.
- Red Baron: She goes by the nickname of "The Black Monger", potentially hinting to her powers being some form of necromancy.
- "Neither justice nor evil have anything to do with me. The 'blackness' will taint everything..."
He wields playing cards embellished with his insignia in combat.
- Cards of Power: He wields playing cards when fighting, how they come into play is unknown. Comments made by the article writer say that they can afflict the person hurt by them with a random status ailment.
- Coat Cape: Wears a fur-collared coat over his shoulders.
- Joke Character: From a developmental standpoint. Joker's entire being was based on a joke about a certain magazine staff that covered the game but somehow gained some popularity among fans. His actual inclusion in the series is up in air.
- Multicolored Hair: From what can be seen from his "leaked" image. A colored sketch posted by his inspiration reveals that it is black with greenish-yellow streaks.
- Red Baron: He is known on the streets as the King of Clowns.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: He has some wicked looking red eyes under those shades of his.
- Sinister Shades: He's definitely rocking this.
- The Unseen: He is never seen in game, only being brought up in name only. The only glimpse we see of him is in a "leaked" concept piece.
Tsurugi and Komatsu
Voiced by: Haruki Ishiya and Akari Kitou
- Affectionate Nickname: Komatsu is often referred to as Koma-chan for short.
- All-Loving Hero: Tsurugi chose a shield as his signature weapon out of a desire to protect everyone.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Tsurugi has been said to be one hell of a fighter, but actually focuses more on defense than offense due to his weapon, and even Phonon could tell that there would be no way of ever beating him in a fight. The same goes for Komatsu.
- Badass Bookworm: Komatsu, to a T.
- Benevolent Boss: Tsurugi isn't the proper leader of the EFG, he mainly does most of the work involving new recruits and acts friendly towards all of them. He's done enough recruiting to have an informal protocol for bringing students from outside the school to the Student Council Room. While the real leader is the yet unseen Student Council President of the school, the Student Council Room is utilized as the EFG's Headquarters.
- Dual Wielding: Komatsu does this with a pair of scimitars.
- Fiery Redhead: Tsurugi, though it's more orange than red.
- Horrible Judge of Character: They, and by extension their boss, most likely thought that Phonon could have had her desire to freely use her powers be contained and use her powers to protect the innocent. Tsurugi still most likely predicted she would go off on her own. They still believed that she would be inclined to do good, but instead all she does is act violent to the point that it causes everyone problems.
- Hot-Blooded: Tsurugi is upbeat and lively with a slight air of charisma that alludes to his position.
- Leitmotif: Tsurugi surprisingly has one in Chronicle Mode, aptly titled "Tsurugi".
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Tsurugi's signature weapon.
- Meganekko: Komatsu fits this description.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Tsurugi is the red and Komatsu is the blue.
- Remember the New Guy?: Tsurugi is said to be good friends with Hyde, which credits him so far as Hyde's only male acquaintance at school.
- Smarter Than You Look: Despite being described as your average muscle head, Tsurugi has shown to be quite skilled at deducing and getting information from others. He was able to see through Phonons admittedly poor attempt to hide the fact that she had any incidents but Tsurugi's investigation on her made him see through her act. He was also spot on in guessing Phonon's true facade whenever the topic of in-births and weapons came up.
Adelheid is considered one of the strongest beings in existence due to her much-coveted status as a Re-Birth but her abilities have yet to be revealed. She is also known as the Supremacy Princess.
- 0% Approval Rating: At least from Erika Wagner, who's not her biggest fan, despite respecting her authority as her boss.
- 100% Adoration Rating: From practically everyone else in Licht Kreis. While mostly communicating to her subordinates through her proxy, Silvaria, characters such as Orie and Lex view Adelheid as an extremely benevolent leader who has formed the organization to help and protect as many people as possible. The validity of these thoughts is so far unknown as Adelheid's true intentions have yet to be explored.
- On the other hand, Orie also admits in her thoughts that the possibility exists that there could be awful things about her that she isn't high up enough in the organization to know about. She hopes that this isn't the case, otherwise her moral code would force her to turn against Licht Kreis.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: She's the head of Licht Kreis and also a Re-Birth, it's most likely to be expected.
- Benevolent Boss: She has apparently chided Silvaria a few times for being too strict with Mika. She also sent Wagner to Japan for the latter to broaden her horizons and grow as a person.
- Child Soldiers: Slightly subverted with the Executors. Licht Kreis runs many orphanages and save many children who are orphaned from void-related incidents. The children who have experienced this trauma and survive to become in-births are educated on the matters of voids and EXS and are trained to become warriors to eliminate voids. Executors form the core of Licht Kreis' influence over the night.
- Does Not Like Men: She and Waldstein used to be work together until the latter's defection to the Night Blade. They must have been awfully close as this event sparked Adelheid's extreme disdain against trusting males and turned Licht Kreis into a female-only organization, a tradition that has been upheld since. The men who were previously a part of Licht Kreis formed their own organization called Ritter Schild and the upper-echelons of both organizations are in fierce competition to one-up the other.
- Exotic Eye Designs: Her iris' are gold in color.
- Humanoid Abomination: Kuon's reveal of what EXS powers and Re-Birth's really are have some incredibly disturbing implications for what Adelheid really is and what her true intentions are.
- One-Gender School: Licht Kreis' education institutions are all-female and this of course extends to the entire organization. The all-girls aspect of school-life before being put out into the wider world have characters like Orie slightly nervous before she started attending the high-school she attends now while Erika is troubled at the prospect of transferring to a co-ed school after just getting acclimated to her current, non-Licht Kreis affiliated all-girls academy in Japan.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Her attempts to get Wagner to mellow out by attending public school fails miserably if Wagner's arcade mode is any indication. Instead, it convinces Wagner that Adelheid's order to go to school is wasting her time and that she must take it upon herself to kill everyone that she views as an enemy of Licht Kreis.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her early design shows her with extremely long blonde hair but her most recent appearance in Chaos' ending slide seems to have her long-hair absent. It is unknown if she's simply hiding it through her headdress or if she has been redesigned.
- Shadow Dictator: The Executors and the existence of the Hollow Night, the Voids, and EXS are still kept under wraps from the public eye and that would suggest that Adelheid leads the organization, at least in the military sense, unbeknownst to the public, at least not anymore. It would be strange to deny any supernatural claims if the leader of an organization was around 200 years old and has superpowers. With that being said, her existence and role as the organization's one true leader is presumably privy to those who are aware of Licht Kreis' duties involving the supernatural. Even many of Licht Kreis' top-ranked members know very little about her.
- Orie considers the disturbingly likely possibility that Adelheid and the top level of the organization are actually into shady business, but there's no indication of any foul play so far other than Adel's secretiveness and complete hatred of men.
- The Ageless: Being a Re-Birth comes with immortality and Adelheid, in both her designs, is fairly young-looking for someone who has been alive for hundreds of years. Look at Waldstein for comparison.
- The Unseen: Adelheid has only been seen twice, once during a developer stream that showed off her early design and again during Chaos' Arcade Ending Slide, not once has she appeared in the game proper.
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity: Adelheid's open distrust towards men tells us that she's not completely right in the head. There's also the fact that Re-Births are basically human Voids, which according to Kuon and Hilda, tend to be crazy in general.
Voiced by: Mikoi Sasaki
While she mainly focuses on defensive tactics in battle, she uses a mysterious book when she goes on the offensive. Her EXS ability is unknown.
- The Ace: Literally referred to as the Ace of Executors. Silvaria is the highest ranked Executor and oversees all activities regarding their deployment and objectives. She's also considered quite an amazing fighter.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: She is the second-in-command for Adelheid, she is also the rank one Executor.
- Benevolent Boss: She is kind and caring to the other members of Licht Kreis... Somewhat...
- Expy: She's even more of an expy of Ciel than Orie is. Even down to wielding throwing knives note and the comedic Glowing Eyes of Doom from Tsukihime's lighthearted spinoff.
- Foil: To Chaos. While Silvaria is calm, friendly and open, Chaos keeps to himself, tends to act rather stuck-up and had little to no patience in young people.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: She normally sports these when she's really angry.
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath: She really does mean well, but her methods of caring and discipline are a bit extreme. To the point that Adelheid has chewed her out for it.
- Knife Nut: Was planned to use dozens of throwing knives in battle.
- Red Baron: She goes by either the Sky-Aligned Blade or simply Zenith.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to Chaos' red.
- Reluctant Warrior: She isn't really a fan of fighting, despite her status.
- Stepford Smiler: Her smile rarely ever falters, even when she's clearly mad. Mika says it's arguably the scariest part about her.
- Team Mom: Is this for the entirety of Licht Kreis. She's surprisingly the strict one while Adelheid seems to be more lenient on the girls.
Kuon The Eternal
Voiced by: Ayane Sakura
- "May you seek the depths of the Abyss under this dark Night."
Kuon was granted with an abnormal amount of EXS from the Hollow God and the power that originates from it stands in the same league as a Re-Birth, making his status as one ambiguous. He formerly dual wielded a traditional set of katanas in combat although it is not known what sort of abilities he can utilize now aside from his immortality. He was the original wielder of the Insulator, which he used to cut off the overflow of EXS that was turning Waldstein into a monster.
- Affably Evil: Even though he is the true Big Bad, he comes off as rather friendly towards Hyde when they meet for the first time. He even goes out of his way to try and talk Hilda out of trying to become a Re-Birth, though he does explain that it's mostly out of his own interest.
- He's described as being a benevolent, merciful, and overall chivalrous young man. While his intentions are unknown, he was certainly a heroic person back in the old days.
- Apparently too heroic in that he opted to have himself AND his probably unwilling sister to bear a curse for eternity, something Linne herself isn't willing to let him off the hook for.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: He is the former-leader of the Night Blade and is definitely no slouch in battle, being able to go toe-to-toe with the likes of Waldstein and come out on top. He was even described as being a natural swordsman.
- Big Bad: Of the entire series, although his intent is unknown. The only thing he ever talks about that involves his plans is an event he calls "Sistema Celeste".
- Body Horror: That black covering on his body? Those are scars left over from the transformation into a Void. Word of God has stated that around eighty percent of Kuon's body has mutated into that of a Void.
- Bishōnen: Just look at him.
- Creepy Child: His talk with Hyde certainly rubs the latter the wrong way. Slightly subverted in that he isn't as young as he looks.
- FaceHeel Turn: Over the course of at least five hundred years, Kuon went from an honorable young boy who would help a foe without hesitation to a cold, scheming being.
- Humanoid Abomination: As a Re-Birth, he is basically a Void taking a human form. He even describes that Re-births possess the exterior of a human while they resemble voids on the inside.
- Katanas Are Just Better: Dual wielded a traditional set back in the old days.
- Multicolored Hair: Has primarily brown hair like his sister but also with red streaks.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: His eyes are a deep red. They were originally a more purple shade like his sister.
- Red Baron: He is often referred to as "The Eternal Aeon."
- Really 700 Years Old: He's an immortal being with eternal youth, in reality, he's around five hundred years old.
- The Man Behind the Man: Is manipulating Hilda for his own purposes, whatever those are.
- The Ageless: Looks and sounds almost as young as Linne does.
- Weak, but Skilled: Despite having little combat experience, Kuon's natural swordsmanship allowed him to best Waldstein in single combat.
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: Kuon went from a kind, chivalrous young man to a decrepit, quiet, and almost pitiful being on the edge between man and monster. The only thing that helps him cling on to what little shreds of humanity he has left is the robe he wears in the present day, which is specifically enchanted to stop him from completely degenerating into a Void.
The Hollow God
- The Hollow God responded to the curious... "Yes. you can use this power too."
- A God Am I: Somewhat subverted. Yes, he refers to himself as the Hollow God and was worshipped by the villagers, but he never once boasted about his title or his power.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: He was reported to been taking a leisurely stroll outside of the village. He was never seen again after that.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: He was never seen again after leaving the village and nothing else has been said, though he is most likely dead as of now.
Voiced by: Hinata Tadakoro
- "At first I thought it was childish to create some sort of little club. However, this power is interesting, and an unknown power at that. I can understand wanting to band together."
Ogre possessed an ability called Gate to the Netherworld: The Gate of Hades which not only boosted his strength, but also summoned a gate that released a strange fog. This fog could corrode armor and weapons.
- Ambiguously Brown: Much like Waldstein, Roger, and Enkidu, Ogre has a slightly darker complexion compared to the other characters.
- Casting a Shadow: According to Yuzuriha, his Gate of Hades ability causes him to be enveloped in a black aura.
- Chivalrous Pervert: He jokes about how he wanted to create a group of In-Births solely to enjoy the company of beautiful women, to Yuzuriha's annoyance. While his fashion sense for himself and his two friends might suggest that he's a pervert, he has proven himself to be quite the gentleman when he pleaded for Amnesia not to harm either Strix or Zohar and for them to actually leave them alone if he didn't make it past a voided-out Roger.
- Eaten Alive: How he meets his end at the hands of Roger.
- Foil: To Gordeau. Both are incredibly powerful In-Births with a demonic/death motif and both have an eye hidden away (Gordeau via a fringe, Ogre via a scar, leaving him semi-blind). While Gordeau often tends to work on his own and cannot bring himself to kill those who have turned into Voids, Ogre firmly believes in sticking together to survive and doesn't hesitate to kill friends of his or others.
- Heroic Sacrifice: When Roger turned into a void and Gordeau was unable to bring himself to kill his friend, Enkidu stepped up to deal the mercy kill. Ogre however declared that he would be the one to do so, as he explained that he didn't know Roger when he was a person and thus would have the least guilt if he were to kill him. Ogre didn't survive the attempt and took a hit for Gordeau. Remember, this occurred AFTER Ogre's duel with Hilda and he's the one saving his "enemies".
- Light 'em Up: While his power's attributes and capabilities are not explained, his clash with Hilda made quite the light-show.
- Nice Guy: Ogre proved himself to be a considerate man who cares for his friends and enough about his enemies as well to carry the burden of killing a friend.
- Nice Hat: Never wears but is seen holding one in his Chronicle Mode model.
- Red Baron: Was briefly known as the Howling Demon King (or lit. Ogre Wailing King).
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: He acts as the red to Gordeau's blue.
- Scarf Of Asskicking: Wears a loose white scarf around his shoulders.
- Scars Are Forever: Has a noticeable scar across his right eye that he cannot see from.
Radiata and Reflecta
The remaining two Autonomic Nerves active in the world. Little has been revealed about them so far aside from sharing their FLS abilities with Vatista and the fact that one of these two have been discovered and are undergoing repairs at Licht Kreis by Lex.
- Androids Are People, Too: Despite how little is known of their personalities, they're established to be different enough from Vatista to further accentuate the mystery as to how their minds function.
- Ax-Crazy: Radiata is said to be extremely aggressive and potentially unstable.
- Braids of Action: Reflecta's hair is tied up into a pair of braids.
- The Ghost: Despite being alluded to multiple times, they have yet to make a physical appearance.
- Meaningful Name: Reflecta, true to her name, utilizes a defensive fighting style with her Aegis Attributor.
- Last of Their Kind: According to Vatista, they're the only ones left besides her.
- Rapunzel Hair: They both have very long hair, but not to Vatista's extent.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Radiata is aggressive and possibly insane, while Reflecta is defensive and shy. Fittingly, Radiata's wings are red while Reflecta's are blue.
- The Resenter: Radiata apparently has it out for Vatista for giving up one of her wings to Kuon, leaving the two with the same wing count.
- Shrinking Violet: Reflecta is stated to have a timid personality.
- Tron Lines: Radiata's Curse Commandments are red, like Vatista's, while Reflecta's are yellow.
Voiced by: Aiko Ookubo
- Height: 168 cm (5'6")
- Weight: Unknown (It's a secret.)
- Blood Type: A
- Date of Birth: April 21st
- EXS ability: Unknown
- Weapon: Unknown
- Known alias: The Doppelganger
Zohar's EXS ability allows her to clone herself repeatedly in order to ambush her opponent and she can also create projections based on her inner emotions.
- Ax-Crazy: Jesus Christ, she makes Carmine and Byakuya look like completely sane and reasonable people.
- Big Eater: She is pretty excitable when it comes to food, if her conversation with Ogre in Yuzuriha's story is anything to go by. To the point where she was overweight some time ago.
- Body Horror: Most of Zohar's body ends up being plastered in black, burn-like scars, messily and hastily covered up by bandages.
- Clone Army: What her ability allows her to do.
- Cute, but Cacophonic: Her voice is obnoxiously high pitched, she ditches it whenever she gets angry.
- Doppelgänger Attack: Zohar's ability allows her to clone herself multiple times.
- Easily Forgiven: Strix is somehow able to forgive her and is currently looking for her to make amends.
- Empathic Weapon: She also has the ability to form projections from her emotions, which extends to weapons.
- Evil Albino: Natch.
- Evil Is Petty: Her motivations for trying to kill Strix are just out of pure selfishness and envy.
- Evil Sounds Deep: Her voice notably drops in pitch after she goes crazy.
- Humanoid Abomination: If Strix's comments are correct, Zohar may very well be some form of humanoid Void.note
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Debatable, but she did at least try to save Roger from turning into a Void, even if it failed, and has shown regret over not being able to save him. This is, of course, moments before the crazy kicks in.
- Laughing Mad: She belts out a pretty mean sounding cackle when she almost kills Strix.
- Meganekko: Played straight at first, then horribly subverted.
- Nightmare Face: Her facial expressions get notably more deranged after she goes off the deep end.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Like Kuon, her eyes are a very deep red.
- Red Baron: She is referred to as "The Doppelganger".
- Scars Are Forever: Wandering too close to the Abyss left Zohar with a lot of her body covered in scars, her upper left arm, her entire left leg and most of her face are covered in bandages by the time Strix sees her again, and she can apparently see completely black scars, almost like burns, poking out from some of the bandages.
- Suddenly SHOUTING!: She absolutely loves this. After she loses her sanity, she constantly switches from speaking barely above a whisper to screaming herself hoarse. The effect is absolutely terrifying.
- Unstoppable Rage: Her psychotic meltdown almost costs Strix her life.
- White Hair, Black Heart: She has a rather nice set of white hair, shame about the madness and jealousy.
Voiced by: Asami Seto
- "Phew, that sure was heavy. Thanks, Byakuya. I have such a sweet little brother. I sure am proud of you."
- BrotherSister Incest: While it's obvious that she and Byakuya were very close, it's up to discussion as to how close they really were. This is particularly notable when it's shown that Byakuya has multiple pictures of her hanging up in his bedroom, including one of her posing in a bikini.
- The Cutie: She's a good mannered, bubbly young girl who has a note loving relationship with her brother. It makes her death all the more heartbreaking.
- The Glomp: She does this to Byakuya, notably choking him.