This is a partial character sheet for Ultimate Dangan Ronpa: Supernova at Sea. Visit here for the main character index.
open/close all folders
- Bishōnen: Alix doesn't look THAT feminine, but his long Rapunzel Hair certainly doesn't help.
- But Not Too Foreign: Alix was born in Japan and is part Japanese, but was raised in France.
- Keet: He always seems happy and enthusiastic.
- Plucky Comic Relief: Fairly self explanatory.
- Rapunzel Hair: He has VERY long hair.
- Supernatural Is Purple: Alix's design is almost entirely composed of shades of purple and his specialty is exorcism.
Ultimate Loan Shark
- Animal Eyes: Hideki's eyes definitely qualify for this, as they are rather small slits.
- Animal Theme Naming: 'Tora' can translate to 'tiger', which paired with Yanagi's name, can reference the clashing of tigers and dragons in Japanese mythology, and how the two characters are opposing forces. (Law breaking loan shark vs. Stickler attorney)
- Brutal Honesty: Goes out of his way to be confrontational through this trope.
- Delinquent Hair: Hideki's hair style has a similar description to Yuri's, with one side shaven and the other hanging over part of his face. It's dyed a blue-ish green.
- Japanese Delinquent: Well, he IS a loan shark.
- Jerkass: As stated before, he goes out of his way to be confrontational, and in general can be kinda rude.
- Animal Motif: Cats.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: He seems like a nice guy, and he's one of the few people that can actually (kind of) get along with Hibiki. Then it turns out that he's the first murderer...
- Deuteragonist: Daichi seems to be our deuteragonist, as he normally sticks close to Hibiki and the two often talk. He's one of the few people (in fact, probably the only person) that Hibiki gets along with as well.
- Decoy Deuteragonist: He gets executed at the end of the first chapter for Uroko's murder.
- Frame-Up: Tries to frame Hibiki for a murder he committed. It doesn't work, and he pays the price.
- Idiot Hair: Even though he may not be the protagonist, Daichi still bears his very own ahoge.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: Says it all in the name of the trope.
- Peek-a-Bangs: His bangs cover one of his eyes. Why else would he have this trope listed?
- Trademark Favorite Food: He grabs a few slices of pizza whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Ultimate Karate Pro
- An Arm and a Leg: She had her arm cut off by the first murderer.
- Angsty Surviving Twin: Subverted. Due to her amnesia, she didn't remember that she had a sister.
- The Big Girl: Physically the strongest of the students.
- Easy Amnesia: She received a concussion during the first murder and lost all of her memories aside from her own name.
- Emotionless Girl: Subverted. Even though Maeko comes off as this at first, she's actually shown to be quite caring towards her sister. Whether she cares about anything else is pretty unclear.
- The Quiet One: Maeko doesn't talk a lot, preferring to let her sister do the speaking for both of them. The reason given for this is a terrible stutter. Mysteriously, the stutter disappears after she gets amnesia.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Maeko is a very quiet, stoic, and calm person, making her the blue to her sister Uroko's red.
Ultimate Fashion Designer
- Crash-Into Hello: Mizuki is the first person Hibiki meets, and it's by crashing into them as soon as they open the door.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: See above.
- Fashion Designer: If you don't get the relevance, what are you even doing here?
- Nice Girl: Mizuki is a very pleasant person.
- Too Good for This Sinful Earth: Absolutely the nicest, sweetest member of the cast that no one could say a bad word about. Which makes her death all the more tragic.