Please note that if you're watching the anime and you haven't read the manga yet, be careful of spoilers along the way, especially regarding those under "The Mastermind", which are unmarked.
- Voiced by: Kenji Akabane
A member of Black Label and the main male protagonist of the series.
Arashi is a handsome but socially awkward high school student that belongs to a vigilante group that deals with criminals the police are unable to. During missions, he is usually partnered up with Mikoto and together they make a fearsome duo.
When he was just a small boy he was severely scarred during a terrorist attack that took the life of his best friend, Ryu Mochizuki. Masamune Mochizuki saved his life by transplanting the organs of his own son into Arashi, an act that has made Arashi incredibly loyal to the Black Label Organization.
- Badass Biker: Arashi when he rides on Mikoto's bike.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: So much with Mikoto that it's painful to watch at times.
- Captain Ersatz: It can be this and an Expy for Sousuke Sagara. Both of them lost their parents at a young age and are having a hard time expressing themselves when they're not shooting bad guys.
- Dark and Troubled Past: When Mikoto gets fed up with Arashi questioning the orders of their boss, she goes over to his stall in the bathroom and gazes upon his cut and paste body, something that horrifies her. We find out that when Arashi was a small boy playing with his best friend Ryu, there was a terrorist attack that caused Arashi to shield his best friend in the damage. Though he succeeded in protecting Ryu's physical body, his mental state was long gone. Ryu's father (The Chairman of Black Label) declared his son dead and used the organs from his body to transplant them into Arashi and save his life. This explains why Arashi is always questioning whether it's really him making the decisions or his deceased best friend.
- Fan Disservice: Though he does have an impressive physique, the scars all over his body are a bit off putting.
- Freudian Excuse: He tries to give the first criminal he assassinates a chance of Redemption Equals Death, by shooting themselves with a gun. The reasoning he uses is so they can die as a human instead of being slaughtered like the monster they are. Instead, the guy fires his single bullet at Arashi, with deflects off his helmet.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: He is scarred from the terrorist bombing that killed Ryu.
- I Call It "Vera": The Long Slide pistol known as "Long Slide", the V10 known as "Knuckle" and the sawed-off shotgun as "Double Joker".
- Innocently Insensitive: Arashi comes off as this several times to his friends, not because he's purposely trying to hurt their feelings but because he simply doesn't understand the word "tact" and knowing when stating his blunt opinion will only make things worse.
- I Owe You My Life: Because the Chairman transplanted his own son's organs into Arashi (and thus saving his life), Arashi joined the organization to repay his debt and will never consider the thought of betraying the Chairman.
- Mr. Fanservice: The author doesn't hold back any shots of Arashi being topless almost every chapter. Despite his body's unfortunate scars, he's still a chiseled, handsome young man.
- The Stoic: Aside from an occasional smirk and intense snarl every now and then, Arashi will always have a blank look on his face as if he simply doesn't give a crap about what goes on.
- Ship Tease:
- Arashi gets some pretty interesting moments with Mikoto who obviously has feelings for him. Not only her, but his classmate Kominato gets some as well.
- And later, Arashi and Hitsugi are shown to have some history together as well. She even french kisses him.
- Sleep Cute: After visiting Mikoto in the hospital after she was injured, Arashi falls asleep on her bed. You can't deny he looks cute when he sleeps.
- Sole Survivor: Only surviving member of his own family to survive a bombing attack. From Volume 13, it's suggested that D's his father and he went nuts from being seriously injured.
- Survivor Guilt: Feels this way after failing to save his friend from a bomb blast. Despite trying to shield him with his body, Ryuu suffers a concussion from the blast, and is declared brain-dead. Arashi then receives organs and limbs from his dead friend.
- Undying Loyalty: Towards the Chairman and by extension, towards Black Label.
- Weapon of Choice: Will choose between a M1911 Long Slide pistol or a Springfield Armory V10 Ultra Compact pistol. In dire situations, he breaks out a sawed-off double barrel shotgun.
- When He Smiles: For someone who never expresses any emotion than the constant blank stare on his face, the smirk he can produce when he is happy is heart warming (just look at his profile picture).
- Voiced by: Yui Kondou
Another member of Black Label and the main female protagonist.
She is usually partnered up with Arashi and as such is one of his closest friends. At school, she is his senior and acts calm and sophisticated like a proper lady. However, this is just a farce as during her missions her true colors are revealed and she is a short-tempered, foul-mouthed renegade that doesn't hesitate to cut loose when the opportunity presents itself.
She belonged to the Yakuza Kiba family, and her older brother Yuki tried to change it from the inside, which led him being killed on an arranged motorcycle accident. Mikoto was also critically injured in said accident and was only able to make it through alive thanks to the Mochizuki Hospital Staff. This act eventually led to her joining the Black Label Organization.
- Action Girl: Is probably the poster child for this manga.
- Badass Biker: Even back in her younger days.
- Berserk Button: Quite a numerous list (in the manga anyway) but one of the most prominent examples is telling her to forget about her brother. Arashi learned this the hard way.
- Big Brother Worship: When she was younger she always wanted to go where her older brother went and didn't want to do anything with anyone else. She idolized her brother because of his courage and his fearlessness and aspired to become like him, which led to her learning how to ride a motorcycle.
- Clingy Jealous Girl:
- Not as much as you'd expect but this definitely pops up every now and then whenever she sees Arashi interacting with other girls, usually Kominato.
- It's taken Up to Eleven when she witnesses Hitsugi and Arashi making out. Before she can interogate Arashi on what happened, Hitsugi grabs him and tells Mikoto not to get ahead of herself and think that he's his wife.
- Cool Bike: Uses a Suzuki GS1200SS in Black Label ops.
- Expy: She resembles Rei Miyamoto from Triage X's sister manga. They're both hot headed, impatient tsundere's that are quite clearly in love with their male leads but the only difference is that Rei doesn't deny her feelings for Takashi while Mikoto does.
- I Call It "Vera": Her bike, known as "Black Goose" and her S&W M627, known as "Eight Ball".
- Meaningful Name: "Eight Ball" since her revolver has an 8-round cylinder.
- Ms Fan Service: In a realm of half naked action girls that are liable to clothing damage, this is a given. Mikoto gets special mention as we get several bath scenes with her and sometimes even Arashi.
- Revolvers Are Just Better: Uses a S&W M627 as her main sidearm.
- Miss Swears-a-lot: In the original manga, you can't go a single panel without this girl swearing her mouth off (usually at Arashi).
- Stripperiffic: If her outfit is anything to go by◊.
- Tsundere: Definitely a Type A towards Arashi that appears mostly in the manga while the anime downplays it.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Her reaction to Arashi not even batting an eye lash to shooting down Fujino when she attempted to attack him. Thankfully however, he only used rubber bullets to knock her out.
- Would Not Shoot a Good Guy: Or in his case, "Would Not Shoot A Non-Target". During the first encounter between Black Label and Pyrina a.k.a. Chikage Hizaki, Mikoto refrained from shooting the rival vigilante, who apparently would NOT have been so chivalrous if the initiative was reversed, because Pyrina has not yet been properly identified as a target.
- Voiced by: Ryoko Shiraishi.
Despite her pleasant and attractive appearance, whenever Sayo is seen with her mask on her brutal and sadistic personality dominates her and she doesn't hesitate to cut down anyone that stands in her way. She's a close combat expert and can handle a variety of miniguns and machine guns. If that wasn't bad enough, she also possess monstrous strength and has a photographic memory, making her one of the deadliest members of the Black Label.
Little is known about her past except that its implied her father performed experiments on her body and as a result, Sayo became mentally unstable and killed him along with the other researchers. She then encountered Yuko during a mission and was cut down but then treated by Yuko who rescued her, which led to her joining Black Label.
- Berserk Button: The sound or sight of metal utensils used to cause her to fly into a murderous rage since they remind her of the surgical tools her father used on her.
- BFG: Anything that Sayo uses be it a handheld Minigun or light machine guns, granted that she is The Big Girl of the team & also absolutely terrifying in close combat.
- Child Soldier: A side effect of what Dr. Itaru did when he used D99 to rescue his daughter due to an incurable disease.
- Cool Mask: She wears an Oni-like mask.
- I Call It "Vera": "Buzzsaw" for the MG-3 GPMG (After "Hitler's Buzzsaw", the nickname for the MG-3's predecessor, the MG-42) and "The No Pain" for the handheld minigun (in reference to "'Ol Painless' from Predator).
- Self-Made Orphan: Killed her own father and his research team due to a side effect that made her go psycho with her physical strength boosted up.
- Weapon of Choice: Uses either the MG-3 or the minigun. In other times, she uses her fists and feet, the former with armored gauntlets.
- Wolverine Claws: Hitsugi fights with a pair of gauntlets with clawed fingertips.
- Worf Effect: Suffers from this when fighting against the Murasaki twins. Although she pays them back in their next confrontation.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has waist-length blue hair.
- Voiced by: Amina Sato
Oriha is a genius who started college when she was only 11 while in the United States and when she's not blowing things up during her missions, she acts as a teen idol performing concerts and acting. However, Oriha acts more of a child than she should and has gotten into the habit of giving her team mates nick names. Like some of the other members of Black Label, her history prior to joining the Black Label is shrouded in mystery. Oriha specializes in demolitions.
She lives at an abandoned mansion filled with explosive traps.
- Child Prodigy: Started college at 11 in America.
- Conveniently an Orphan: Is seen to be living in an abandoned mansion, loaded with explosive traps, the only "family" there for her is a large portrait of her mother. Her mother died after she gave birth to her.
- Disappeared Dad: Nothing is mentioned on what happened to her father.
- The Faceless: Uses a hockey mask to conceal her face when in Black Label ops.
- I Call It "Vera": "I☆DOL Buster", the name for her M79.
- Weapon of Choice: Uses either an M79 grenade launcher known as "I☆DOL Buster" or a RPG-7, depending on the situation.
- Voiced by: Fuyuka Oura
Yuko is one of the oldest and strongest members and has been implied to have been apart of the organization for quite along time. She is an attractive, kind, mature, and incredibly endowed woman that acts as a mother to the other members of the Black Label who all respect her talents.
During battle, Yuuko lives up to her reputation and uses her mastery of the sword to slay her enemies. For some reason, whenever Yuuko enters battle with her katana her hair changes to a snow white color. Its revealed that Yuuko fought against Sayo sometime in the past and saved her life, which caused her to join Black Label.
- Childhood Friends: with Miki and Nao.
- Christmas Cake: She's 28
- Even the Girls Want Her: In episode 3, her masseuse expresses dissapointment she won't be able to massage Yuuko's chest.
- Gag Boobs: She has the biggest pair in the series.
- I Call It "Vera": The Orochi for Yuko's katana.
- Lady of War
- Maybe Magic, Maybe Mundane: Her hair can change color.
- Statuesque Stunner: She stands at 5'9" tall and is one of the most attractive members of the team.
- Voiced by: Masumi Asano
She is cool headed and acts as the voice of reason for her team in the midst of a crisis. She's the expert chemist and has impressive sniping abilities that benefit the Black Label. Miki is Mikoto's mentor and Yuko's childhood friend and as such is often partnered up with her during missions. She a is also considered one of its veteran members along with Yuuko.
She invented an anesthesia that works as a truth serum and the patient doesn't remember anything afterwards.
- A-Cup Angst: Doesn't like it when she sees other girls with bigger breasts than her. That also includes Yuko.
- Childhood Friends: with Yuko and Nao.
- Christmas Cake: She's 29
- The Faceless: Uses a SF-10 respirator to cover her face. Not present (a lot) in the anime adaptation.
- I Call It "Vera": "Silent Mist" for her Mk. 14 sniper rifle and "Indra Arrow" for the NTW-20 sniper rifle.
- Only Sane Man: Or rather, sane woman when Yuko and Sayo want to let Arashi in on their hot spring break.
- Sniper Rifle: Her Mk. 14 anti-personnel sniper rifle and the NTW-20 anti-material sniper rifle.
- Unresolved Sexual Tension: with Inunaki.
- Weapon of Choice: Either the Mk. 14 for anti-personnel operation or the NTW-20 to take care of vehicles, barriers or fortifications.
- Voiced by: Takaya Kuroda
A very serious man that commands a high degree of respect from his subordinates. He is usually seen in his headquarters and delivering out missions to his employees that follow his orders explicitly. He is in charge of deciding on whether criminals are given "black labels".
His son, Ryu Mochizuki, was Arashi's best friend, and after the terrorist attack, he was forced to declare his son dead. Seeing that Arashi was still alive despite the fact that his body was left in shambles, Mochizuki implanted his son's organs into Arashi's to save his life.
- Big Good: Runs the organization Arashi and the others are a part of. Does this due largely because of his son dying in a terrorist bomb explosion at a medical conference he was attending at the time. As such, he declares criminals to be a "cancer" on society, one in which the "medicine of law" has failed to "cure".
- Hero of Another Story: Used to be a mercenary in his younger days.
- I Did What I Had to Do: He tells Arashi and Mikoto about a virus that had the ability to induce a Healing Factor in people, but also attacked the nervous system if the accompanying cure wasn't administered in time. While researching it, his team discovered it had great potential to save people's limbs, but could also be used for great evil if the virus was mutated, so attempted to destroy it. Arashi turns out to be the last person the virus was used on, and it was only because the chairman didn't want to lose both his son and Arashi after the terrorist attack on the medical conference. Arashi doesn't hold a grudge though, because he says he wouldn't be here today if not for the doctor's decision, and helping to protect people he cares about.
- Retired Badass: By the time the story, he has retired from his mercenary work.
- The Medic: Served as one with his fellow mercenaries.
Fiona Ran Winchester
- Voiced by: Aya Hisakawa
The Director of Mochizuki General Hospital and a staff member of the Black Label.
Fiona is a calm and calculating woman; rarely interacting with the other members of the organization. She is usually seen standing by the directors side and debriefs the team on their objectives.
Its safe to assume that she can be considered the second in command of the group and seems to also be one of the older members of the organization along with Yuuko and Miki.
- But Not Too Foreign: Appears to be of Japanese and Caucasian origin.
- Meaningful Name: In Japanese language material, her name (with a mixture of katanaka and kanji) has a reference to the Dutch via the kanji for ran, which usually means orchard. If you combine that with hito, meaning person, the full meaning of it (蘭人) means "Dutch people".
- Voiced by: Hideaki Tezuka
A dedicated but easily angered detective that works for the Police Force.
Isoroku is a very tenacious man that refuses to let anyone who he has set his eyes on get away. Unfortunately, this puts him at odds with the Black Label organization that constantly eliminate targets that he was instructed to bring in. .
Even though he is indebted to them for saving his life on multiple occasions, Isoroku's pride refuses to accept help from an outside source and he has vowed to track down Black Label.
Konomi usually acts as his assistant during investigations.
- Voiced by: Misato
She aspires to become a top detective and initially thought that Tatara would hold her back. Later on though, the two become a good team and accept each other's strengths and faults. Because of her inexperience, she has gotten herself captured several times and required someone to come save her.
Like her partner, she often comes across the members of Black Label at the crime scene but she doesn't see them in a negative light like Tartara. Though, she was understandably flabbergasted that her vehicle was destroyed as she hadn't finished payments on it.
- Blind Without Them: She can't see very well without her glasses.
- Fair Cop: She happens to be one.
- Gag Boobs: Her breasts are nearly as big as Yuko's.
- New Meat: She just started to work with the force.
- Weapon of Choice: Uses a Nambu Model 60 revolver.
A veteran detective in the Tobioka Police Force, who is the partner of Tamon Asakura.
- Defiant to the End: Despite being severely wounded by Mikoto, he grins and gives a warning that Black Label will be defeated.Ogawa: There will come a day when you realize that your ideals... are for nothing.
- Manipulative Bastard: He is "the Master" that Pyrina speaks of and has been taking advantages of her via falsely linking her sister's death (for which he is hinted to be responsible) to terrorism.
- The Mole: He works for Syringe.
- Walking Spoiler: It's hard to talk about anything about him without going to a spoiler.
- Weapon of Choice: Uses either a Walther P99 or a PSE TAC 15 crossbow when doing "work" for Syringe.
A no-nonsense veteran detective in the Tobioka Police Force. He is partnered up with Makoto Ogawa. He doesn't show up a lot in the anime adaptation.
- Voiced by: Naomi Ozora
Kominato is a happy and cheerful young girl that tries to get closer to Arashi. Whenever she even so much as looks at him she gets visibly shy and flustered and has a hard time speaking her mind when he's around. Her classmate Momokino actively encourages her pursuit of him but Kominato finds Arashi to be too "cool" to date someone like her.
Her father owns the Monte Carlo SS café and she works their part time as a waitress. She will usually dress up in a maid outfit to impress Arashi and get him to notice her.
- Locked Out of the Loop: She's unaware of Arashi's vigilantism.
- Voiced by: Izumi Kitta
Momokino is Hinako's best friend and acts like a big sister towards her, not hesitating to challenge someone who would bring harm to her. Though she didn't see what Hinako sees in Arashi, she supports her best friend in her puruit of him and wishes her the best and has come to accept Arashi as a friend.
She appears to work several part-time jobs to maintain her younger brothers. She has quite the impressive rack herself, rivaling that of even Yuuko and Suzue.
- Beauty Mark: Bellow her left eye.
- Locked Out of the Loop: She's also unaware of Arashi's vigilantism.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has green hair.
- Voiced by: Ryoko Ono
She is an attractive young woman that is implied to be a bit clumsy as some students took a picture of her falling down looking air headed. Nao also appears to be an understanding woman as she is aware of Arashi's frequent absences and doesn't seem to mind. The males of her class worship her because of her enormous rack and have obtained photos of her cleavage.
She was stated by one of the students to have the biggest breasts in the school.
- Badass Teacher: She's quite capable of defending herself.
- The Reveal: She's an ally of Black Label and an old classmate of Yuko and Miki.
- Voiced by: Ayaka Asai
A pretty young woman that was taken hostage by Taisei and his men.
Fujino is a weak, fragile, but kind girl that got caught up in her father's mess and ended up being tortured by one of Taisei's men. She was rescued and treated, only to be kidnapped once again to be used by Masaki after being discharged from hospital.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Drugged by Masaki into believing Tatara to be the one responsible for her father's death (when in truth her father was executed by Masaki) and then tricked into attempting to kill Tatara.
An old lady that was a regular patient of the Mochizuki Hospital.
Pyrina a.k.a. Chikage Hizaki
- Voiced by: Ryoka Yuzuki
Because her affiliation is unclear, and all her victims so far are criminals (although some are known only to have committed petty crimes), she is labeled a Fever, meaning Black Label organization has not yet deemed her actions as grounds for assassination despite her hostile encounter with Black Label operatives.
Becomes enrolled at Mochizuki High School shortly after said first encounter and befriends Mikoto Kiba, with neither of them being aware of each others' covert identities, after the latter saved her from school bullies. She lost her parents to the same terror attack that almost killed Arashi and then her little sister in an apartment fire, losses she never got over. Warms up to Mikoto quickly after the latter's display of empathy over her loss of family.
It later turns out that her master is the fake Makoto Ogawa, who has used her on behalf of Syringe.
- Boom, Headshot!: Pyrina is shot in the head with a crossbow bolt. Though she survives it, she commits suicide shortly afterward by jumping into the burning building.
- Expy: Chikage Hizaki, especially in her full color experiences, looks almost exactly like Saeko Busujima from Highschool of the Dead, Sato's previous series. If it weren't for the random tuft of hair on the side of her head that resembles a pointed up horn the characters would be almost identical.
- Eyepatch of Power: After being almost killed by Ogawa, she now wears an eyepatch to cover her right eye were she was shot.
- HeelFace Turn: Inunaki was able to heal her from her injuries, so she fights by herself against Syringe.
- Kill It with Fire: Her primary assassination method; all of her weapons can be loaded with incendiary ammunitions. Her combat knife's blade can burn things up.
- Never Found the Body: In manga, after her apparent suicide- her equipment was recovered, but no body was identified as hers. In anime she is simply not mentioned again afterward.
- Not Quite Dead: After being presumed dead since volume 4, she turns out to be alive in volume 16.
- Weapon of Choice: Either a XM25 grenade launcher or a Taurus Judge.
- Voiced by: Sayaka Nakaya
One of the leaders of Syringe. She ultimately answers to Reika Azuma.
- Arc Villain: She replaces Wild Hunt as the main antagonist after Arashi kills her until Azuma shows up.
- Batman Gambit: Responsible for masterminding the events of the Neo TV arc alongside Siren so that they can easily into the servers of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police's Public Security Department.
- The Cracker: Her specialty within Syringe.
- Voiced by: Setsuji Satoh
A masked man in a balaclava. He's on the few members of Syringe to have Jet Injector used on him to survive his injuries and have enhanced strength.
- Archnemesis Dad: Apparently Arashi's father and he's fighting against him to protect the civilians trapped in the hotel.
- Die Laughing: He dies after the hotel is demolished, dying from a fall.
- The Faceless: He wears a balaclava.
- The Brute: Uses his strength alongside martial arts to take an advantage against his opponents.
- The Reveal: Volume 13 suggests that he could be Arashi's long lost father who was fatally injured the attack and got nuts.
- Would Hit a Girl: D has no qualms on shooting or hitting girls/women. Especially if it helps rile up Arashi.
- Voiced by: Takanori Hoshino
A masked man who provides muscle for the group.
- The Brute: For Syringe, being the biggest and physically the most powerful in the group.
- The Faceless: He wears a balaclava with a skull on it.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: He wears a tie and suit, even when masked.
- Voiced by: Misa Kayama
One of two females in Syringe, responsible for unarmed combat in close quarters alongside Kaoru.
- Fiery Redhead: Has red hair and is a relentless fighter.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: She's more focused than her twin sister.
- Voiced by: Kiyono Yasuno
One of two females in Syringe, responsible for unarmed combat in close quarters alongside Kaori.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Kaori usually has to keep her focused.
Wild Hunt a.k.a. Siren
A masked man who leads a group of well-trained mercenary terrorists on behalf of Syringe who is later revealed to be a female.
- Arc Villain: The main antagonist of the Neo TV arc.
- First-Episode Spoiler: The first episodes of the anime adaptation shows Wild Hunt's true gender, thus spoiling the surprise unlike the original manga work.
- Samus Is a Girl: In the Neo TV arc, Wild Hunt is revealed to be a woman named Siren, who can change her voice by manipulating her throat.
- Weapon of Choice: Uses a TDI Vector submachine gun when his group announces a takeover of the Neo TV building.
- Western Terrorists: According to a manga omake, Wild Hunt was recruited from Eastern Europe.
Taisei AranamiThe heir to a wealthy fortune. Took over his father's company after Arashi assassinates him.
- Big Bad Wannabe: Alongside Jin Masaki in taking over his father's group. He fails.
- Boom, Headshot!: Arashi shoots him straight through the head with his gun.
- Lean and Mean: He's lanky and is a villain.
- Tempting Fate: Likes to gloat about being well-connected like his father... after the latter is assassinated. It does him about as much good as it would any Villain of the Week.
Jin MasakiOne of Taisei's advisers. He happens to be the family lawyer.
- Amoral Attorney: In the service of the Aranami family.
- Better to Die than Be Killed: After his Gunship Rescue gets shot down by Black Label, he attempts suicide, but it fails.
- Big Bad Wannabe: Wants to be this in the beginning of the manga via manipulating Taisei. Like Taisei, he doesn't make it.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: His suicide is interrupted when he falls on the rotor blades of the downed helicopter after Arashi derails his suicide declaration.
- Killed Mid-Sentence: He is shot by Arashi in the middle of his Defiant to the End statement.
Kyoji TobishiroThe sadistic son of the head of the highly influential Tobishiro Clan, who is interested in acquiring the drug known as Platinum Lily.
- Hate Sink: He is devoid of any redeeming quality and is pretty much sustained by nothing but Plot Armor.
- Too Dumb to Live: He is aware of the effects that Platinum Lily, which is laced with D99, has on people but wants to spread it on the street for profits anyway, believing that his father's influence will protect him from any consequence imaginable. The city-wide D99 outbreak comes to pass because his unwilling Human test subjects escaped and then start attacking civilians after being driven insane by the virus. The fact that this imbecile has managed to survive thus far has nothing whatsoever to do with what little useful attribute he might possibly have possessed.
Ryu MochizukiThe childhood friend of Arashi and the only son of Dr. Mochizuki. He's the victim of a bombing attack that targeted an international medical conference that he was attending.
- Posthumous Character: Is dead by the time the series starts, but his "spirit" hangs around Arashi.
- Spirit Advisor: Helps Arashi figure things out when he's in doubt.