A Mirror Universe of the usual Transformers Animated universe, where Optimus Prime's severed head was found by one Isaac Sumdac, who promptly used the stolen tech to take over the world.
- "All sentient beings will be forced to serve me."
An exile from the Cybertron Elite Guard, he led a group of renegades and found the AllSpark, only to lose his head, crash land on Earth, and spend the next several decades helpless as a human used him and his technology for his own purposes.
- Beard of Evil: The black markings on his face-plate make it look like he has one.
- The Exile: From the Elite Guard on Cybertron. Since the Autbots are the bad guys in this universe, one wonders just what he did that was bad enough to warrant such an extreme measure.
- Made a Slave: When he did get his body back, he was enslaved by Sumdac, the same as the rest of his Autobots.
- Off with His Head!: His head got removed on his crash-landing. He did eventually get his body back, but it didn't help much.
- "The least likely can be the most deadly."
A small, quiet sadist. He specializes in espionage.
- "Come out, come out, wherever you are!"
A mysterious protoform Isaac found in his lab, which took human form after attacking him. Isaac then spent the next several years violently experimenting on her. Experimentation with AllSpark fragments caused her to grow in size and power... at which point Isaac drafted her into service with the rest of the Autobots.
Ultra Magnus's second-in-command. He and Optmius are still buds.
An Autobot agent that was accidentally crushed by Shockwave.
- Ain't Too Proud to Beg: The joke comic shows him yelling at Shockwave to wait when the latter accidentally presses the button to crush him, implying that Blurr begged Shockwave to turn off the trap in the real version.
The leader of the Decepticons.
Megatron's loyal second-in-command.
Formerly one of Isaac Sumdac's sonic attack robots, Megatron got a hold of him and turned him to the side of good. Now, he uses his weapons to turn other robots playful and happy. At one point, he tried to brainwash Isaac's Autobots into good with the help of a superhero force known as HYBRID, but Sari and a bunch of hobobots put a stop to it.
- Ambiguous Situation: Soundwave still ends up smashed at the end of this version's "Sound and Fury", though it's unknown if Laserbeak or one of his Recordicons still got away with a piece of him.
- Brainwashing for the Greater Good: How he tries to get the Autobots to HeelFace Turn. It doesn't work out.
- HeelFace Brainwashing: He was presumably reprogrammed by Megatron and co.
- Shout-Out: He apparently tried to brainwash the Autobots with videos of a purple techno-organic dinosaurs. Either that's a reference to Beast Wars Megatron and/or Barney the Dinosaur.
A spy for the Decepticons, hidden in the ranks of the Autobots.
- Accidental Murder: Judging by the exaggeration of the events of how Blurr got crushed according to "The Re-burn of Blurr", it would seem that Shockwave crushing him was an accident.
- Ascended Fanon: A fan on TFW2005 had theorized Shockwave's color scheme in the Shattered Glass version of Animated as using main universe's Perceptor's colors.
- The Cameo: He briefly appears in "The Re-burn of Blurr".
- Good Counterpart: He uses the color scheme of the main universe's Perceptor.
- "Complete domination of machine and man is mine!"
A human scientist who found a decapitated Transformer's head, and used it to build an empire to try and take over the world.
- Abusive Parents: Kept Sari in a cage and experimented on her. Then, once she was old enough, put a Control Collar on her and sent her out to fight alongside the other Autobots.
- Bald of Evil: Lacks the regular Isaac's hair.
- Evil Overlord: He rules part of Michigan from his Terrordrome, with an army of robots at his beck and call. His ultimate goal is to rule the world.
- Eye Scream: Lost an eye to Sari when she was a Protoform.
- Eyepatch of Power: Was forced to wear one after Sari ripped out his eye.
- Fat Bastard: He's just as pudgy as his mainverse counterpart, but not nearly as nice.
- Mad Scientist: So much so that he experimented on what was technically his daughter.