One of the three sacred sisters, the Last of the Order serves as the story's hero, fighting against the dark forces invading Towerfall, and working to bring down the corrupted King.
- Last of His Kind: As the name implies, the Blue Archer is the last of the Ancient Order.
- Hero with Bad Publicity: Though the Turncloak Solider is firmly on the side of good, he's considered a traitor and is a wanted criminal.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: The Loyal Kingsguard's eyes are bright red with black pupils.
- Shadow Archetype: The Loyal Kingsguard is this to the Turncloak Solider. The Solider was loyal to the King prior to the Darkworld's influences, abandoned his position in hope of making things right again but was labeled a traitor and became a wanted criminal. The Loyal Kingsguard appeared from a dark portal and served the King without qualm or hesitation, representing what the Solider would be if he acted on blind loyalty and abandoned his morals.
- Turn Coat: A heroic example, the Turncloak Solider rebelled against the King when the Darkworld began corrupting the new ruler.
- The Corrupter: Is said to have been responsible for the King's demonic corruption.
- The Corruption: Fell victim to this when she lost hope, and became the Vicious Vessel.
- Dragon-in-Chief: She's the more powerful force responsible for the King's corruption.
- Evil Former Friend: To the White and Blue archers, the Vicious Vessel used to be a part of the Order before the Dark World corrupted her.
- Took a Level in Badass: Her primary outfit has her as a vessel for the Darkworld's evil magics. In her alternate she becomes the Vicious Vanguard and the leader of the Darkworld armies as well as gaining a full suit of armor and using magic to fire her arrows instead of a normal bow.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: As the Vessel and the Vanguard, her hair is a bright pink.
An androgynous archer known as Prancing Puppet, they serve the King of Towerfall as a court jester.
- Enigmatic Minion: Almost nothing is known about the Puppet's motives, no one can even tell who their real master is. Or if they even have one.
- Establishing Character Music: An upbeat, bouncy tune that plays when the Puppet is fought at Sunken City or wins a battle, appropriately titled 'The Prancing Puppet' or 'Chilling With Cyan'.
- Hammer Space: Alternate Cyan's bow only appears in their hands when shooting an arrow, likewise Primary Cyan's bow vanishes when they preform a dash.
- In the Hood: Alternate Cyan goes into battle wearing a hooded onesie.
- Nice Hat: A large jester hat that matches the rest of their outfit.
- Perpetual Smiler: Win or lose, the Puppet has a smile on their face.
- Wild Card: They added the King's rise to the throne and in his corruption, but nobody knows why.
Two new archers included in the Darkworld Expansion. The Vainglorious Ghoul, the captain of the Amaranth, and the Crimson Corsair one of the crew members.
- Automatic Crossbows: What the Crimson Corsair uses instead of a bow.
- Chained by Fashion: Downplayed with the Crimson Corsair. He always has shackles binding his wrists, but since he was presumably imprisoned for an attempted mutiny, he doesn't wear them by choice.
- Establishing Character Music: A boisterous, intense theme with likeness to Pirates of The Caribbean that plays on the Amaranth stage, or when either Red Archer wins.
- Fatal Flaw: The Vainglorious Ghoul's pride led to her ship and crew being consumed by the Darkworld.
- Hired Guns: The crew of the Amaranth were hired by the King as privateers to aid him in the war for Towerfall.
- Perpetual Smiler: The only time the Crimson Corsair isn't smiling is when he loses a match.