Warning! Tropes and character descriptions will contain spoilers!
Main Characters (Twenty-Fifth Bam) | Regulars (First Batch, Second Batch, Third Batch, Fourth Batch, Fifth Batch) | Rankers | Irregulars | Jahad Empire (Princesses of Jahad) | Floor Guardians | 13 Month Series | Others
Regulars that were introduced between the 21st - 30th Floors of the Tower, including those that were introduced in the 30th Floor's Workshop Battle.
Khun's Former Team
Tower Position: Spear Bearer
Along with Nobic, he is a Spear Bearer of Khun's starting season 2 team. Resembles a giant canary.
- Blush Sticker: Shown to be blushing at times.
- Character Death: Michael poisoned him in Gyetang's sleep.
- Fuuma Shuriken: Carries one.
- Punny Name: His name means "chicken soup".
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: A cute giant canary.
- Stock Ninja Weaponry: His giant shuriken.
- The TeamKhun's Original Season 2 Team: Gyetang, Ran, Dan, Khun, Rachel, Nobic, Apple, and Michael.
- Token Non-Human: He's a giant canary, and the only non-human of Aguero's Season Two team.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: He gets killed off by Michael before we ever got to actually know the guy.
Sweet and Sour Recruits
Tower Position: Fisherman
A Fisherman who is described as "cold and violent". Blarode was considered one of the top-5 E-Rank Regulars alongside Endorsi, Anaak, Ran, and Baragav. Like Quaetro, Chang took part in the 28th Floor Test against Sweet and Sour, but joined the team soon after during Workshop after making a deal with Khun during One Shot, One Opportunity.
Following Workshop, Blarode and Quaetro help Sweet and Sour on the Hell Train, but the two depart from the group after the Dallar Show.
- Badass Boast: Claims he could beat Viole, though he seems to be underestimating things.
- Disappointed in You: Being turned down from a one-on-one challenge against Viole, Blarode's first impression leaves him disappointed that the FUG Slayer appears to be someone that only fights those who are weak.
- He gets the opportunity to revise this opinion, however.
- The Dreaded: He was considered to be one of the strongest E-rank Regulars. He took Aguero's off-hand, and fairly trolly, defeat of him rather hard. Viole and company repeatedly upstaging his and Quaetro's team was the cherry on the humiliating character development sundae.
- Eye Scream: Courtesy of Khun Aguero Agnis.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Has a very big pair that forms a cross just under his right eye. Definitely not good.
- The Leader: Could be seen as such for the team he's been climbing the Tower with alongside Quaetro.
- Put on a Bus: Along with Quaetro, the two of them departed from Bam's group after the Dallar Show.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Blue to Quaetro's red.
- The Team:Team Blarode: Blarode and Quaetro.Khun's Workshop Team: Blarode, Wangnan, Viole, Khun, Rak, Dan, Ehwa, Akraptor, Goseng, Miseng, Prince, and Quaetro.Khun's Hell Train Team: Blarode, Khun, Wangnan, Ehwa, Akraptor, Miseng, Prince, and Quaetro.
- Those Two Guys: Almost always seen alongside Quaetro.
- Wild Card: Where Blarode's loyalty lies is still up for debate given his odd actions on the Hell Train. He's shown to be powerful enough to break out of Pedro's hostage cage, but remained standing off on the side as the rest of his teammates completed the 38th Floor Test, which left Yuri finding it odd as to why Blarode is choosing to hide his true abilities from the rest of the team.
Tower Position: Wave Controller, Flame User
A rather skilled Wave Controller who Sweet and Sour battled during the 28th Floor Test, and Quant Blitz's family relative. Due to having the rare Flame User Position, his skill was considered amongst the best in E-rank, and is thought to be mentally unstable. He joins up with Sweet and Sour during Workshop after being impressed by Wangnan's efforts to save Viole from FUG.
Following Workshop, Quaetro and Blarode help Sweet and Sour on the Hell Train, but the two depart from the group after the Dallar Show.
- Ax-Crazy: Highlighted by the author in his intro.
- Ambiguous Gender: He looks male, and just about all fans refer to him as such, but Word of God is that Quaetro's gender will be confirmed later on, which has led to a lot of speculation.
- Butt-Monkey: As a Blitz Family member, and thusly related to Quant, it was practically inevitable.
- Character Development: While Quaetro is still seen as a crazy unstable guy, he's calmed down a lot after joining Wangnan's Sweet and Sour team, and making friends amongst Bam's companions.
- Dark-Skinned Redhead: Dark skin with red hair.
- The Dreaded: People feared him being one of the strongest E-rank Regulars, and as a Flame User.
- Fiery Redhead: A bit crazier than the usual.
- Playing with Fire: Like all Blitzs.
- Psychopathic Manchild: One Word: Chirpy.
- Put on a Bus: Along with Blarode, the two of them departed from Bam's group after the Dallar Show.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red to Chang's blue.
- Smug Super: Three baangs is awesome for an E-rank Regular, and he knows it. Then Viole showed him what true talent is.
- The Team:Team Blarode: Quaetro, and Blarode.Khun's Workshop Team: Quaetro, Blarode, Wangnan, Viole, Khun, Rak, Dan, Ehwa, Akraptor, Goseng, Miseng, and Prince.Khun's Hell Train Team: Quaetro, Khun, Wangnan, Ehwa, Akraptor, Miseng, Prince, and Blarode.
- Those Two Guys: Almost always seen alongside Blarode.
- Undying Loyalty: To Wangnan after he earns Quaetro's respect.
FUG's Workshop Team
Tower Position: Fisherman
An E-rank Regular who wears a metal mask that conceals his whole face. Reflejo is a member of FUG that acts as a subordinate of Viole's team during the Workshop Battle saga. He is also the de-facto leader of the team, and a minion of Poken, who is in turn, a minion of the FUG Slayer, Karaka. For his powers, the weapon Reflejo wields is a giant scythe, and he's inherited a piece of Ranker Poken's shadow, which allows for Reflejo to use a fraction of a Ranker's power to temporarily reach a strength-level as high as a B-rank Regular.
During the Workshop Battle, Reflejo starts off working under Viole as the team's gambler for the tournament's 1st Round. Afterwards, Reflejo works alongside Beta to trap Viole in the Thorn room in an attempt to melt the Slayer Candidate into becoming a powerful ignition weapon with the Irregular status that would be used by the higher-ups of FUG. As a result, Reflejo takes control of the FUG Team away from Viole, and fights against the Slayer Candidate's companions until the weapon is complete.
- Arc Villain: Reflejo and his FUG Team (Baragav, Ron Mei, Cassano and Sia Sia) serves as this for the closing portions of the Workshop Battle against Viole and company.
- Casting a Shadow: Due to being someone who's inherited a piece of FUG Ranker Poken's shadow, Reflejo's skillset consists primarily of shadow shinsu abilities.
- Death Seeker: Due to a past tragic event, and the hate over his petty and unlucky life, Reflejo's fine with death as long as it's used to further the FUG organization's long desired wish of freedom from the Tower.
- Disney Villain Death: Falls into a pool of lava
- Disproportionate Retribution: Done to him as a young man (child?) he was blinded and his entire family killed because he looked at one of the Princesses of Jahad.
- Dragon-in-Chief: Viole may be the face of FUG team in the workshop battle, but Reflejo is the one actually running the team.
- Hostage Situation: Twice.
- The first plan was trapping Viole in the Thorn room in an attempt to melt him into the Thorn to become a powerful weapon for the FUG organization.
- The second plan was to take Viole's rescue group (Hwaryun, Horyang, and Nobic) hostage to prevent Viole from escaping the Workshop Battle. As a result, Viole and his companions are forced to play out the final Workshop Battle match against Reflejo's FUG Team in an attempt to rescue their three hostage companions.
- Humanoid Abomination: His body has been transformed due to being given a piece of FUG Ranker Poken's shadow.
- Malevolent Masked Man: Wears a gray mask, and under that is a Nightmare Face
- Sinister Scythe: Double bladed one, at that.
- Super Mode: By harnessing the power of the fragment of Poken's shadow that he possesses, he's apparently able to temporarily become as strong as a B-Rank Regular.
- The Team:Viole's FUG Team: Reflejo, Viole, Yuto, Sia Sia, Horyang, Cassano, Ran, and Nobic.Reflejo's FUG Team: Reflejo, Sia Sia, Cassano, Baragav, and Ron Mei.
- Treacherous Advisor: Viole relied on Reflejo for advice on his upcoming opponents throughout the early portions of the Workshop Battle. Reflejo would then take control of the FUG Team from the Slayer Candidate once it was time to put the FUG organizations plan into action regarding the Thorn.
- The Unchosen One: And he's not happy about it. He's been through hell, he's strong, he's loyal and yet it's Viole who gets treated as a god by FUG; Viole who is actually Reflejo's superior; Viole who becomes the master of the Thorn, the ultimate weapon, Viole who gets rescued by all his friends while Reflejo's left to die, Viole, Viole, VIOLE!!!
- Villain Team-Up: Teams up with Beta in order to trap Viole in the Thorn room.
Tower Position: Guide
A Regular FUG recruit that was part Viole's Workshop team. Yuto remains to be a complete mystery as the only thing known about her is that she was given a mission to gain the FUG higher-ups' trust.
- Ambiguous Gender: It wasn't until Reflejo confirmed it that had people guessing what Yuto's gender actually was.
- Blush Sticker: Sports one when Viole tears off parts of her clothing to use as a disguise when his former teammates confront him (Displayed across her mask oddly enough). Kind of funny in hindsight since by that time Hwaryun had already replaced the real Yuto, so it is actually Hwaryun getting embarrassed by Viole's actions in this instance.
- Mysterious Past: For a character that played such an integral part during Workshop, absolutely nothing is known about her.
- The Team:Viole's FUG Team: Yuto, Reflejo, Viole, Sia Sia, Horyang, Cassano, Ran, and Nobic.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: A lot of readers question if there ever was a Yuto to begin with since the one during the Workshop saga was revealed to be Hwaryun. Word of God states that there actually is a Yuto out there, and that we'll be seeing her somewhere down the line.
The true "Devil of the Right Arm", and the man Horyang had been searching for. Cassano becomes part of Viole's team for the Workshop Battle in order to push forward his own agenda of reuniting with his mother figure, a researcher named Sophia Amae, when he and Horyang were experimented on by Workshop.
Following the Hell Train's Dallar Show, Cassano is one of the remaining Regulars still a part of Rachel's group as they make their way to the forbidden 43rd Floor.
- Crisis of Faith: Not in a particular god, no. But Cassano's life follows a series of learning to believe one thing, getting it shattered, bottling up the pain, exploding, finding a new thing to believe... rinse and repeat. Unfortunately for him, it makes him easy to isolate and manipulate. The irony is, the first things he believed to be true were: the Tower system sucks, but you can manage if the people you love (like Sophie and Hoyrang) love and support you, regardless of the bastards trying turn you into a thing. He... just got convinced otherwise: and, plot ensues.
- FaceHeel Turn: In one heck of a Wham Episode when he took away Horyang's devil.
- Goal in Life: He climbs the Tower in the hopes of one day changing it so that powerless abandoned children who've been discarded in the Tower's Middle Area have the opportunity at a better life.
- Hypocrite: As Wangnan is more than happy to point out. Yes, he's been treated as a disposable thing almost all his life and been put through hell for it, but, dude, that's no excuse for treating your brother experiment, Horyang, as a disposable power-up just because he disagrees with your methods! You can't complain about others not caring when you do this kind of shit to them whenever they try helping you because they care!
- Living MacGuffin: He starts off as the reason why Horyang is climbing the Tower, and then becomes the motivation for Wangnan's Sweet and Sour to chase after him in order to bring Horyang back to normal.
- One-Winged Angel: Like Horyang's. But his wing's on the left side and pointed downward. He now has both parts of the Devil inside him, after stealing Horyang's.
- No-Sell: During their first fight, Hatz couldn't even scratch him.
- Not So Stoic: He flips out when Wangnan points out that his noble intentions don't justify his actions and that FUG will just betray him eventually.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Left side, appropriately.
- Pet the Dog: Cassano shoots Hatz with the light bullet during "One Shot, One Opportunity" with the hopes that they can clash again in the Workshop Battle. This act of generosity later comes back to bite him in the ass.
- Playing with Syringes: Along with Horyang, he was experimented on by the Workshop to turn him into a Living Ignition Weapon.
- Put on a Bus: Departs the Hell Train to return to Horyang in order to complete Wangnan's recruitment into Team Rachel.
- The Team:Viole's FUG Team: Reflejo, Viole, Yuto, Sia Sia, Horyang, Cassano, Ran, and Nobic.Reflejo's FUG Team: Cassano, Reflejo, Sia Sia, Baragav, and Ron Mei.Rachel's Hell Train Dallar Show Team: Cassano, Rachel, Hoaqin (White), Yura, Daniel, Raguel, Buelsar, Traveller and Anna.Rachel's 43rd Floor Expedition Team: Cassano, Rachel, Hoaqin (White), Yura, and Traveller.
- Took a Level in Badass: Becomes a full ignition weapon after taking away the other half of the devil inside Horyang.
- Unwitting Pawn: The Emile app lies that Sophia doesn't really love him, which is likely why he is Jumping Off the Slippery Slope. Wangnan also points out that he'll likely become a disposable pawn for FUG in the long run.
- What Measure Is a Non-Human?: Like the other experimental walking weapons, he gets hit with this. However, he somehow missed the memo that the vast majority of people in the Tower get treated as things, regardless of what or who they are. It's not just him and them. He can just point to a more concrete reason than most.
- We Can Rule Together: Offers Horyang to join him, but the latter refuses. He may have picked the sales pitch up from FUG and/or Rachel after having it used on him and accepting it — it's highly likely.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: He claims that through his actions, he'll eventually be in a position to help abandoned children in the Tower and change the place for the better. The holes in his logic escape him.
- Worthy Opponent: Considers Hatz as one after he managed to damage Cassano's body using his sword during their rematch in the One Shot One Opportunity game that Cassano shot his adversary with a light bullet after destroying his other sword.
Mad Dog Team
An E-rank Regular, and member of the Mad Dog team. Considered to be a "perfect warrior" as one of Baylord Yama's three blood-fusion powered pit bulls, Baragav was a FUG Regular that became renowned as the strongest E-rank as he moved up the Tower. However, he suddenly disappears, and rumors begin to spread he gained a hatred for FUG, and has been killing off their followers in secret. Hearing about FUG's new Slayer Candidate, Viole, Baragav finally reappears for the Workshop Battle for a battle-of-the-strongest.
The team is named after him; being known as the "Mad Dog" of Yama. Baragav was considered the strongest of the top-5 E-Rank Regulars above Anaak, Endorsi, Ran, and Blarode.
- The Berserker: Deemed to be the strongest E-rank Regular, and was powerful enough to overpower Endorsi if it wasn't for Hatz intervening.
- Challenge Seeker: Zigzagged. Enters the Workshop Battle to battle Viole for a match between the strongest E-rank Regulars. Turns out to be a ruse, though in season 3, he's genuinely eager to fight Bam and is angered when the latter lets him win in order to sneak into Yama's prison.
- The Dreaded: Feared as the strongest current E-rank, and as a minion of Baylord Yama.
- Evil All Along: Was said to have broken away from FUG when he actually is still a member of FUG.
- Game-Breaking Injury: Despite the defense provided by the "Blood Tamara," he ends up injuring his right foot after Endorsi kicks him down from a high location in the sky, and smashes into the ground. The injury leads to Ron's Know When to Fold 'Em moment to bail out of the Workshop Battle.
- Horned Humanoid: Two horns on his forehead.
- In-Series Nickname: "Mad Dog" due to his Baylord Yama origins.
- In the Blood: Blood fusion abilities passed down from Baylord Yama.
- In the Hood: Wears a hood.
- Invincibility Power-Up: The "Blood Tamara" item dissolves in his blood that temporarily makes him invulnerable to all attacks; nicknamed the "Ultimate Defense."
- Nigh-Invulnerability: Can have this power temporarily due to the Blood Tamara.
- The Quiet One: Seems to have others, such as Ron, speak for him. Though he does speak on occasion.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Red eyes.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to Ron's red.
- Summon Magic: Can summon shadow wolves to fight by his side; nicknamed the "Ultimate Counter" as it's used for surprise attacks.
- The Team:Team Mad Dog: Baragav and Ron Mei.Reflejo's FUG Team: Baragav, Sia Sia, Cassano, Reflejo, and Ron Mei.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Only in this case, he never wears one.
Tower Position: Light Bearer
An E-rank, Light Bearer, Regular, and the gambler leader of the Mad Dog team that participated in the Workshop Battle.
- Beneath the Mask: Bright and cheery on the outside, devious and sinister on the inside.
- Blade on a Stick: Appears to be her weapon of choice. Whether or not it's actually a staff is up for debate.
- Eyes Always Shut: Classic example. She only opens her eyes when she's interacting with her inner persona.
- Evil All Along: Actually a member of FUG.
- The Leader: Of the Mad Dog team.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: Due to being taken hostage by Hatz, as well as Baragav's right foot injury at the hands of Endorsi, Ron realizes that their team is defeated, and surrenders the Mad Dog team out of the Workshop Battle.
- Lured into a Trap: As part of her FUG reveal where she tries to screw over Aguero and Shibisu's teams.
- Mission Control: As a Light Bearer for her team.
- Ms. Fanservice: Shows off some cleavage.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to Baragav's blue.
- The Team:Team Mad Dog: Ron Mei and Baragav.Reflejo's FUG Team: Ron Mei, Baragav, Sia Sia, Cassano, and Reflejo.
- We Will Meet Again: Upon escaping the Workshop Battle with Baragav, she makes it clear that somewhere down the line, the Mad Dog team will meet Viole again in order to one day take the Slayer Candidate status away from him.
- Winged Humanoid: A pair of angel-like wings.
Other Workshop Teams
Miya, Paul Belkron, Macha, and Red Face
One of the teams that participated in the Workshop Battle. Miya was the team's gambler leader while Paul served as her team's Vanguard, and fought against Sweet and Sour in the tournament's 2nd Round.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: One of the teammates is red-skinned.
- The Big Guy: Paul was the largest of the team.
- Evil All Along: Miya was one of the three FUG gamblers helping the organization attempt to turn Viole into an ignition weapon.
- Hired Guns: Miya hired her teammates for the Workshop Battle.
- Horned Humanoid: Paul has a couple horns on his head.
- Killed Offscreen: While "killed" might be taking it a bit far, Quaetro defeats the Red Face off-screen. Miya is also defeated off-screen by Khun and Shibisu's teammates that were never summoned into the tournament after she forfeited out of the tournament.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: Miya is asked by Reflejo to forfeit her team out of the tournament so that Sweet and Sour's Vanguard, Wangnan, won't be able to gather enough points to summon Viole to their team.
- The Leader: Miya served as this for the team as a whole while Paul was the team's leader Vanguard within the tournament.
- Makeup Is Evil: Miya is a pretty classic example.
- No Name Given: The red character of Team Miya was never given a name.
- Playing with Fire: Paul is a member of the fire-resistance Gueta race, which allows for him to eat fire no matter how hot it is such as Ehwa's powerful Yeon flames.
- Snake People: Miya's character design is based on a Naga.
- Weapon of Choice: Macha and the Red Face appear to fight with swords, while Paul fights with his fists. Similar to Akraptor, Macha also fights with an umbrella.
Devil Bon and the Medina Parasite
One of the teams that participated in the Workshop Battle. Devil Bon was the team's gambler leader while his Medina parasite served as his team's Vanguard. His team was supposedly easily defeated after the host of his Medina parasite had been defeated by Bellux's Vanguard, Bundawan, at the start of the tournament's 2nd Round.
- Bookworm: Devil Bon is usually seen reading books.
- Character Death: Ehwa kills the Medina parasite with her flames after Lauroe uses his shinsu control to force Beta to throw up the parasite.
- Chekhov's Gunman: There was a reason that Devil Bon's first supposed Vanguard Regular was easily defeated by Bundawan. It was part of a grander scheme to get Beta into the tournament without anyone else noticing.
- Evil All Along: Devil Bon was one of the three FUG gamblers helping the organization attempt to turn Viole into an ignition weapon.
- Fish Eyes: Devil Bon's eyes are always looking in different directions.
- Flat Character: The Medina's original host that was defeated by Bundawan.
- The Leader: Devil Bon served as this for the team as a whole while the Medina parasite was the team's leader Vanguard within the tournament.
- Puppeteer Parasite: Basically what the Medina parasite is when it's placed within someone's body. The original Regular that Medina had control over was easily defeated by Bundawan. Unbeknownst to everyone in the tournament, no one knew about Devil Bon's parasite being the real Vanguard rather than the Regular that was defeated by Bundawan. Devil Bon would then pass the parasite on to Beta; making Beta the parasite's new Vanguard host.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: Devil Bon's clothing.
- Token Nonhuman: The parasite takes on the form of a tiny worm creature.
- Villain Team-Up: Devil Bon teams up with Beta by providing the latter the Medina parasite so that Beta could take part in the tournament as Devil Bon's Vanguard.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Unlike Miya, the reader never sees what happened to Devil Bon.
Hyun Chung, Tebo and Lebo
One of the teams that participated in the Workshop Battle. Hyun Chung was the team's gambler leader while Tebo and Lebo both served as his team's Vanguard. They're established as early opponents for Sweet and Sour at the start of the Workshop Battle's 2nd Round.
- Achilles' Heel: The fact the orange one of Tebo and Lebo is a clone means that he will react a lot slower than the original, which Wangnan takes advantage of to come out the winner against Team Hyun Chung.
- Beam Spam: Tebo and Lebo's way of fighting is to fire blasts of shinsu at their enemy.
- The Dividual: Quite literally for Tebo and Lebo. The orange one turns out to be a clone of the blue original.
- Foreshadowing: It was obvious that something was off as to why Hyun Chung was allowed to have two tournament Vanguards rather than one. It turned out that it was because the orange one of Tebo and Lebo was a clone of the original blue.
- Horned Humanoid: The blue one of Tebo and Lebo has a tiny horn in the middle of the forehead.
- The Leader: Hyun Chung served as this for the team as a whole while Tebo and Lebo were the team's leader Vanguard within the tournament.
- Orange/Blue Contrast: Tebo and Lebo
- Pintsized Powerhouse: Tebo and Lebo are basically small midgets, but can fight just as well as anyone in the Tower.
- The Smart Guy: Hyun Chung deduced that Wangnan would try to summon teammates first instead of going straight for the tournament's battle area. His deduction turned out to be correct.
- Smart People Wear Glasses: Hyun Chung wears glasses.
Bellux and Bundawan
One of the teams that participated in the Workshop Battle. Bellux was the team's gambler leader while Bundawan served as his team's Vanguard. They easily knock out Devil Bon's first Medina host, and then come across Team Shibisu's Vanguard, Vespa, during the Workshop Battle's 2nd Round.
- Badass Mustache: For Bellux.
- Color Motif: Green for Bundawan.
- Cool Helmet: Bundawan wears what pretty much looks like a scuba-helmet.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Bundawan performed this by easily defeating Devil Bon's Vanguard, which was revealed later on to not be the case due to Devil Bon's true Vanguard being the Medina parasite.
- Fight Unscene: Bundawan runs into Team Shibisu's Vanguard, Vespa, and is easily defeated off-screen.
- Flat Character: Compared to the other Workshop teams mentioned here, these two characters were easily the least developed.
- The Leader: Bellux served as this for the team as a whole while Bundawan was the team's leader Vanguard within the tournament.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Bundawan doesn't wear a shirt.
- Weapon of Choice: Bundawan fights with a giant mace.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: Bellux thought that using all his starter tournament points to use Bundawan as his Vanguard would easily win the tournament for him. He was wrong.
Other Workshop Saga Regulars
A mysterious Regular who wears goggles, and a hoodie, that conceals most of his features, and befriended Viole on the 30th Floor. Traveller believes that he has been tasked with an important mission to save someone named "Emile" from the clutches of Workshop.
- Distressed Damsel: On the Hell Train, he ends up getting taken hostage by Bam's team to be used as a bargaining chip during the second round of the Dallar Show.
- Improbable Weapon User: A giant pincer.
- In the Hood:
- Wears a hooded sweater.
- In the Hell Train chapters, he's hiding his face with a hooded cloak like the rest of Rachel's team, but you can tell it's him due to the orange hair.
- Morality Pet: Seems to have become this for Cassano to the point that he will actually stop fighting if Traveller has his life threatened.
- Mysterious Stranger: He's introduced as a character no one knows anything about, but plays a role working behind-the-scenes of the Workshop Battle.
- Redhead In Green: Wears an olive hoodie.
- Spell My Name with an "S": He's been described as Traveller, and Traveler. It's debatable if it's even his name.
- The Team:Rachel's Hell Train Dallar Show Team: Traveller, Cassano, Rachel, Hoaqin (White), Yura, Daniel, Raguel, Buelsar, and Anna.Rachel's 43rd Floor Expedition Team: Traveller, Cassano, Rachel, Hoaqin (White), and Yura.Rachel's 43rd Floor Team: Traveller, Rachel, Hoaqin (White), Yura, Wangnan, and Miseng.
- Token Good Teammate: Compared to the rest of Rachel's Hell Train team, Traveller has a good heart. Aside from wanting to follow Cassano, it's baffling as to why he chooses to follow such a group given his earlier characterization.
A reptilian Regular that was hired by Sia to kill Khun when he and his teammates were seeking out the Devil of the Right Arm at the 28th Floor's Hand of Arlen structure.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Green-skinned due to the lizard look.
- Anime Hair: An odd bang-style.
- Character Death: Khun kills the lizard after he spilled all the information he knew about the person who hired him.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: He's killed off quite easily after Khun catches him off-guard wearing armor underneath his clock that blocked the assassin's poison dart.
- Hired Guns: Was hired by Sia to kill Khun.
- Lizard Folk: Basically a lizard man.
- Overly Long Tongue: Going with the lizard look, the assassin has a long tongue.
- Poisonous Person: Shoots poison darts from his tongue to immobilize enemies.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: The assassin was only in the story to remind readers how resourceful and deadly Khun is.