Regulars who took part in the 20th Floor tests; some of which become Viole's new team (Tangsooyook) to continue ascending the Tower.
The point-of-view character for the first plot arc of season 2. While by no means weak, his dreams of being King of the Tower are far beyond his current capabilities. He's also running away from loan sharks and a bit of a coward with a good heart. Wangnan manages to trick Viole into forming a team with him and just like long ago with Baam and Rak, it stuck.
The two lived together with Yeon, Kang Horyang, Goseng, Miseng, Prince and Akraptor during the early portions of season 2 until a trap laid out by FUG at the 28th Floor's Hand of Arlen forced Viole and Horyang to depart from the group. In order to get Viole back, Wangnan joins forces with Koon to participate in the Workshop Battle. While Koon was the overall gambler leader, Wangnan served as the starting Vanguard for the tournament.
Following Baam's departure to make a new Hell Train team, the remainder of Wangnan's Tangsooyook team chases after Beniamino Cassano on the Hell Train in order to retrieve the comatose Horyang's stolen ignition weapon in the hopes that returning it will reawaken Horyang. Team Tangsooyook eventually reunites with Baam's group, and take part in the Dallar Show against Rachel and Hoaqin's team, but separate once more so that Wangnan's team can continue the chase after Cassano while Baam's group completes the Name Hunt Station mission in order to reach the forbidden 43rd Floor.
However, during the Tangsooyook team's solo attempt to capture Cassano, he ends up falling into Rachel and Hoaqin's trap, which results in him and Miseng getting captured while Akraptor and Prince end up getting killed off. Wangnan makes a deal to join Rachel's group in return for Cassano heading back to heal Horyang of his coma, but makes it clear that he will make Rachel pay for her crimes.
Given the red Zahard ring in his possession, Wangnan turns out to be Karaka's brother. Wangnan also has a second title known as the Prince of the Red-Light-District.
- Action Survivor: At first glance, he does not seem to possess any special powers to help explain why he's still upright and breathing while struggling to climb the Tower... Unlike 90% of the cast. However, from his introduction onwards, there are subtle hints that he has a Healing Factor well beyond what he should have to help him out, relatively dismal attack or defence abilities notwithstanding.
- Berserk Button: Nia's death pressed his.
- Big Eater: Kind of: he loves buying in bulk for group celebrations and will propose them at the drop of a hat. However, he also does eat a fair amount for his size.
- Butt-Monkey: Starts as this. As we get a better idea of his determination and bounce-back-ability, he turns into a high-functioning Iron Butt Monkey who can guile his way out of some of the pain the Tower seems to enjoy throwing his way.
- Character Development: Wangnan becomes much more determined to help those he cares about after seeing how far Viole will go to protect his Floor of Test friends from FUG. Losing Nia also contributed to this.
- Curtains Match the Window: Gold
- Cute Little Fangs: How pronounced they are vary from panel to panel.
- Determinator: Never gives up. He even lampshades this in his very first appearance. Even Koon acknowledges that this is Wangnan's greatest strength.
- First-Person Peripheral Narrator: Starts as this for Viole. Later develops into a Supporting Protagonist.
- Freak Out!: When Nia dies. He goes hysterical after waking up from a nightmare due to the deaths of Akraptor and Prince.
- Guile Hero: Uses some really dirty tactics to win, most notably switching his connector with Viole's in order for the team to pass the exam.
- Heroic Safe Mode: Immediately following his Freak Out!.
- Healing Factor: In his backstory, he bounced back relatively quickly (and with no visible scarring) from being burned to a crisp by Ms "Total Party Kill" Yeon. And, this was no fluke. Time and again, he heals up from major physical exertion or fairly painful injury almost overnight without anything more involved than big meals and self-applied first aid. Yet, he never draws attention to this. When he gets his arm sliced to the bone badly enough to make it very clear major damage has been done... he's still got the hand a month later. Heavily bandaged, sure, but he's neither lost it, nor seems to have lost the use of it — he holds it up and swivels it. Not bad.
- Hidden Depths: He is both resourceful and determined. And, can tank major injury, even though it hurts like hell and does cause damage.
- More notable is the fact that he knows a lot about the Zahard Family and their contracts with the Guardians, information usually only known by members of the 10 Families.
- He also knows things about Irregulars even Family members like Yeon and Koon don't. And, he beats Floor Admins, too. This is very rare stuff, but he knows it.
- According to Hwa Ryun, he is Zahard and the 10 Family Heads' biggest mistake.
- Homoerotic Subtext: His phone lists Nia as "My beloved Nia~♥♥"
- Granted, he's characterized as not knowing Nia was a guy at the time. SIU manages to fool even his own characters most of the time.
- Horned Humanoid: Has two small horns on the back of his neck.
- Hypocrite: His reason for not killing Lurker was to avoid being this. Since on his climb of the Tower, he will have to kill countless people, killing Lurker for Nia's death is pure hypocrisy and makes him no better than Lurker.
- Indy Ploy: In general. And that's his explicitly confirmed modus operandi for bringing Viole into his team.
- Long-Lost Relative: Is heavily implied to be Karaka's brother.
- Magnetic Hero: He has an uncanny ability to befriend people, even those who would otherwise kill him, such as Ha Jinsung. Even Koon notes he has natural leadership qualities and the ability to bring together a group of unlikely regulars into a functional team.
- Manly Tears: After Nia dies. Even more so after Akraptor dies right before his very eyes.
- Made of Iron: He complains like crazy over every little bump and bruise (yet goes remarkably quiet over major injury he's chosen to throw himself at), visibly (if not ostentatiously) avoids getting hurt as much as possible and bleeds like an absolute champion when he does get hit. However, he's always ready to take up Butt-Monkey duty again the next day (and after a big meal) as if nothing happened...
- Nice Guy: Seems to be a Jerk with a Heart of Gold at first, but quickly becomes this instead.
- Older Than They Look: The Word of God noted that Wangnan is actually quite old. Old enough to be Karaka's brother at least.
- Punny Name: If you reverse his name, it becomes 'Nan wang ja', which means 'I'm a prince' in Korean.
- Meaningful Name: Maybe.
- Revenge: He considers it King Zahard's fault his foster mother died, and is one of the many people that wants King Zahard dead.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Embarked on one after finding Nia dead. Ultimately subverted. Even though he wanted to kill Lurker, he couldn't bring himself to do it.
- Shout-Out: Wangnan's style of fighting is very similar to that of a Pokémon trainer.
- The Social Expert: He may be a bit of a dork, but he is truly good around people. Wangnan is really only happy when he's in a group, so he puts work into being The Heart in a Class Clown kind of way. His most miserable time on-screen was when we first met him abandoned and alone on Floor 20.
- Spanner in the Works: In the finale of Part 2, he manages not only to thwart Lurker's plans but also concludes a duel between Viole and Love.
- Survivor's Guilt: Thanks to his Healing Factor, he's survived things that have killed previous companions. He's lost a lot of people climbing the Tower. His nightmares after Akraptor and Prince die show a massive crowd of people he used to know, and he blames himself for their deaths.
- The TeamTeam Tangsooyook: Wangnan, Viole, Yihwa, Akraptor, Goseng, Miseng, Horyang, and Prince.Koon's Workshop Team: Wangnan, Viole, Koon, Rak, Dan, Yihwa, Akraptor, Goseng, Miseng, Prince, Blarode, and Quaetro.Koon's Hell Train Team: Wangnan, Koon, Yihwa, Akraptor, Miseng, Prince, Blarode, and Quaetro.Baam's Hell Train Dallar Show Team: Wangnan, Baam, Koon, Rak, Yihwa, Hwa Ryun, Boro, Aka, Sachi, Hanool, Danhwa, Moontari, Bero, Iruroe, Pompidou, and Vicente.Cassano Pursuit Team: Wangnan, Akraptor, Prince, and Miseng.Rachel's 43rd Floor Team: Wangnan, Rachel, Hoaqin (White), Yura, Traveller, and Miseng.
- Throw Down the Bomblet: Uses bombs as his Weapon of Choice.
- Took a Level in Badass: After reaching Train City, Wangnan is confident and skilled enough to take on Cassano with his special bomb.
- True Companions: Shows that he really cares about his team again and again.
Miseng is a Regular Wangnan and Baam met during the first part of the 20th Floor test. Wangnan's resolve to attack the next person was crushed by her being utterly adorable (and wearing a school girls uniform). Following the formation of Tangsooyook, Miseng climbs the Tower with the team, and helps chase after Cassano on the Hell Train. However, after the Cassano mission results in complete disaster for Team Tangsooyook that resulted in Akraptor's and Prince's deaths, Miseng follows along with Wangnan to become part of Team Rachel.
- Character Development: Miseng goes through the She's All Grown Up route as the series goes along. By the time of the Hell Train, she starts acting like more of a grown adult now being able to do things on her own.
- Child Prodigy: Smart enough to dominate a card game played with adults.
- Killer Rabbit: In Shinsoo Strenghtening Test she came just below Wangnan, and above Goseng and Yoghurt Lady. She must be quite capable for reaching 20th Floor in the first place, but her abilities remain unknown.
- She's All Grown Up: She's still got some growing to do of course, but Miseng has noticebly matured by the time she reappears during the Hell Train chapters.
- Shipper on Deck: Alongside Prince, the two of them are major supporters of Goseng x Horyang.
- The TeamTeam Tangsooyook: Miseng, Yihwa, Wangnan, Viole, Akraptor, Goseng, Horyang, and Prince.Koon's Workshop Team: Miseng, Yihwa, Wangnan, Viole, Koon, Rak, Dan, Akraptor, Goseng, Prince, Blarode, and Quaetro.Koon's Hell Train Team: Miseng, Koon, Wangnan, Yihwa, Akraptor, Prince, Blarode, and Quaetro.Cassano Pursuit Team: Miseng, Wangnan, Akraptor, and Prince.Rachel's 43rd Floor Team: Miseng, Rachel, Hoaqin (White), Yura, Traveller, and Wangnan.
- Token Mini-Moe: Of all the character designs SIU has thought up, after 82 chapters and more than fifty characters, he has an adorable little girl. Since reappearing during the Hell Train chapters, though, She's All Grown Up. That said, she still wears outfits reminiscent of her Token Mini-Moe roots.
- Took a Level in Badass: Her much improved Scout skills allowed her to quickly determine Mirotic guardian's Achilles' Heel, allowing for its swift defeat.
Miseng's friend. An apparently reasonable woman with a mousy look. Following the formation of Tangsooyook, Goseng climbs the Tower with the team, but unlike the rest of the group, she has yet to make a reappearance after Horyang was put in a coma.
- Brainy Brunette: See below.
- Exposition Fairy: Was the only one to identify the marks that Viole wear as those worn by slayers of FUG.
- Meaningful Name: Her name literally means "female high school student".
- Put on a Bus: Unlike the other members of the Tangsooyook team, she did not make a reappearance on the Hell Train. It's pretty much assumed that she's staying behind to look after the comatose Horyang.
- Opaque Lenses: We have yet to see her eyes because of them.
- Team Mom: Clearly is one for Team Tangsooyook. Mothers Miseng and prevents Viole from indulging in his newly gained Sweet Tooth too much.
- The TeamTeam Tangsooyook: Goseng, Yihwa, Wangnan, Viole, Akraptor, Miseng, Horyang, and Prince.Koon's Workshop Team: Goseng, Yihwa, Wangnan, Viole, Koon, Rak, Dan, Akraptor, Miseng, Prince, Blarode, and Quaetro.
- Tomboyish Ponytail
- Twice Shy: With Horyang.
The last addition to the survival game. Akraptor acts like a very smart and very ruthless person and thinks more about instantaneous advantages than long-time pay-offs. However, it turns out that Akraptor also has a kindness to him, and looks after Miseng as if she was his own daughter after failing to protect his own child at some point in the past. He's got short silver hair and fights with an umbrella capable of shooting Shinsoo beams.
Following the formation of Tangsooyook, Akraptor climbs the Tower with the team, and helps chase after Cassano on the Hell Train.
- Anti-Hero: Most likely type III.
- Awesome Mc Coolname: Akraptor.
- Blade on a Stick: His lance-umbrella.
- Cassandra Truth: When everyone was trying to suck up to Baam so he would choose them as his teammate, he started talking about his daughter, whom no one believed he had.
- Character Death: Rachel kills Akraptor with a shinsoo blast from his own umbrella. Akraptor chose to sacrifice himself since Rachel's team only required one hostage for their mission on the forbidden 43rd Floor. As a result, it was a choice for either him or Wangnan to get killed off.
- Combat Pragmatist: Despite the clear threat of Viole he still takes the chance to "accidentally" aim at Horyang while the two are fighting.
- Dare to Be Badass:
- Shortly after his introduction he enters Mêlée à Trois with Viole and Horyang. He manages to keep pace with them, for a while at least.
- What's more, he doesn't crumple facing Urek, even though he knew exactly how out of his league he was going in. (Well, not quite: he knew he was toast, just not who was grilling.)
- Face of a Thug: A milder case than most, but still.
- Heroic Sacrifice: He forces Rachel to kill him so that Wangnan would be the one who lives. It's hinted that he very much had worked something important out about Wangnan he deemed way too important for that arm of FUG to learn about right then should Rachel both try and fail to kill the guy.
- Hidden Depths: His attitude towards Miseng.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Votes to drop Miseng out of the team. As it turns out, he wanted her to be safe.
- Magic Knight: Bonus points for using a lance.
- The Nicknamer: Responsible for Horyang becoming "Teddy".
- Papa Wolf: Acts like this towards Miseng, and will extend it to include others in the group when they feel immature and fragile.
- Parasol of Pain: His Weapon of Choice.
- The Team:Team Tangsooyook: Akraptor, Yihwa, Wangnan, Viole, Goseng, Miseng, Horyang, and Prince.Koon's Workshop Team: Akraptor, Yihwa, Wangnan, Viole, Koon, Rak, Dan, Goseng, Miseng, Prince, Blarode, and Quaetro.Koon's Hell Train Team: Akraptor, Koon, Wangnan, Yihwa, Miseng, Prince, Blarode, and Quaetro.Cassano Pursuit Team: Akraptor, Wangnan, Prince, and Miseng.
- Token Evil Teammate: Subverted, despite his Face of a Thug and apparent callousness at first.
- Took a Level in Badass: One year after season 2 has seen Akraptor's power increases to the point that the beams he used to shoot from his spear/parasol have become large lasers worthy of Kamehamehadoken: Meets Mary Poppins.
- You Remind Me of X: Miseng reminds him of his daughter, which is why he wanted to get her safely out of the game.
Kang Horyang Beniamino Ilmar
A gargantuan Regular who entered the survival match, but took up Ja Wangnan's peace offer. He crushes hard on Goseng so that it is virtually impossible for Wangnan to beat anybody up. Horyang fights using an odd colored iconographic wing that appears floating above his right shoulder, focusing his abilities in specific areas — a blue shield enhancing his defense, a winged boot to enhance his speed, a giant red fist to enhance his strength, and so on. Said powers are because Horyang is actually a normal kid that had been turned into a Living Ignition Weapon; having half of a devil combined with his body through experiments that were done to him by Workshop when he was a child.
Like the other Regulars in the group, Horyang became a part of the Tangsooyook team after its formation, and traveled with them up to the Workshop Battle. However, Horyang entered the Tower to search for Cassano, the true Devil of the Right Arm. In a bad turn of events, Cassano ends up stealing away his powers during the Workshop battle, and ends up falling into a coma. Resulting in Tangsooyook's primary objective being to hunt down Cassano on the Hell Train in order to return Horyang to normal.
- Beware the Nice Ones: He is nicknamed "Teddy", and it fits. However, you don't want to get on his bad side, as he is both an extremely ferocious and skilled combatant.
- The Big Guy: For season 2's Tangsooyook Team.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: He is usually calm and collected, but when he is forced to fight he shows just how capable he is. Shortly after his introduction he enters Mêlée à Trois with Viole and Akraptor. He manages to keep pace with them.
- Brought Down to Normal: Cassano steals his demon half after the Workshop Battle, leaving him depowered and in a coma.
- Bruiser with a Soft Center: Huge, dark and intimidating. Possibly the most good-natured person of his team after Baam.
- Everyone Can See It: Has an enormous crush on Goseng. Which his wing advertises spectacularly (and rather helpfully) with hearts.
- Gentle Giant: Though his gentleness has its limits.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: When going One-Winged Angel. Seems he has these Peek-a-Bangs for a reason.
- I Am Not Left-Handed: When he decides to unleash his 'devil' mode.
- In-Series Nickname: Teddy.
- Kung-Fu Wizard: Mainly uses shinsoo enhancement to boost his fighting ability.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: Nya's death and Wangnan's subsequent breakdown was too much for him.
- Lightning Bruiser: Switches to this when using his winged-shoe mode.
- The Medic: He also has a first aid mode to his abilities. Advertised with a green cross. He's definitely a CoDzilla in the Druidic mold, particularly if you consider his wing a bonded summon.
- Mighty Glacier: Switches to this using his shield mode.
- One-Winged Angel: When he ignites his arm, which he rarely does in combat, it massively increases his power. He also literally has one wing.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Covering his left eye.
- Phlebotinum Rebel: How he got the devil.
- Playing with Syringes: His origin story. He was raised in a Workshop lab where they experimented on him to make him a living ignition weapon.
- Pre-Asskicking One-Liner: "Friend. Have you seen the Devil?"
- Power Limiter: His bandages seem to be this. Technically, his wing can be seen as both a booster and a limiter. Almost all the Weapons are convinced they cannot grow beyond a certain point, no matter how high they climb: they believe themselves restricted by more than the usual Laws of the Tower, thanks to the Law of Diminishing Returns.
- Put on a Bus: Due to Cassano taking his half of his Living Ignition Weapon devil, Horyang ends up in a coma in the closing portions of the Workshop Battle.
- The Quiet One: Does not waste words.
- Swiss-Army Superpower: The mark on his back can be used for defence (Strong Shield), attack (Red Fist, Flaming Fist), speed (Boot) and healing (Cross) among other uses, as well as his "Devil of the Right Arm," which seems to be his strongest power.
- The Stoic: Usually, extremely calm and collected.
- Superpowered Evil Side: Has one in the form of The Devil - a living ignition weapon inside him.
- The TeamTeam Tangsooyook: Horyang, Yihwa, Wangnan, Viole, Akraptor, Goseng, Miseng, and Prince.Viole's FUG Team: Horyang, Viole, Reflejo, Yuto, Xia Xia, Cassano, Ran, and Novick.Hwa Ryun's Rescue Party: Horyang, Hwa Ryun, and Novick.
- Twice Shy: With Goseng. And, it's so blatantly obvious.
The son of the Lurker Cash's boss who leads a team climbing the Tower.
Despite starting off as a part of Kim Lurker's group as a complete jerk, Prince would end up joining Viole's team after getting hit with a HeelFace Turn at the end of the 20th Floor test. Following the formation of Tangsooyook, Prince climbs the Tower with the team, and helps chase after Cassano on the Hell Train.
- Arc Villain: For the Trustworthy Room game. Subverted, as he gets quickly ousted by Lurker and subsequently joins Team Tangsooyuk.
- Character Death: Prince asked for Hoaqin to eat him in order to allow Miseng to live on as Team Rachel's hostage for their forbidden 43rd Floor mission.
- Character Development: He loses a lot of his Spoiled Brat and Smug Snake characteristics after becoming a part of Team Tangsooyook.
- Evil Is Petty: During his short period as a Jerkass he antagonized Viole just because he was stronger than him.
- Fanboy: He becomes a major one towards Horyang to the point of calling him Mr. Devil.
- Glass Cannon: His raw power is quite huge compared to his fellow Regulars. But one solid punch is enough to incapacitate him.
- HeelFace Turn: Following the events of the Trustworthy Room game, after being rescued by the people he initially despised, hearing how much his father cares about him and after eating his Humble Pie, he joins Viole's team and developed a close friendship with Miseng.
- Heroic Sacrifice: He asks for Hoaqin to eat him so that Miseng can continue living.
- Hidden Depths: No, really. Blinding Rapdevil with his Lighthouse was both resourceful and brave. Also, his choosing to go like a boss rather than allow Miseng to die through inaction showed balls...
- The numbers the Shinsoo test gave were actually his, unmodified. So the kid may actually be stronger than he looks despite his boastful attitude showing otherwise.
- Humble Pie: Gets served a load of this after Lurker betrays him and Viole gives him repeated demonstrations of both sheer power and gentleness.
- Kick the Dog: Using Yeon to test if a drink was spiked. This bit him on the ass very quickly; see immediately below.
- Out-Gambitted: Lurker assumed that he would Kick the Dog and factored it into his plan.
- Pet the Dog: A minor one. He was absolutely furious when Rapdevil "died, and seemed to take it personally.
- Shipper on Deck: Alongside Miseng, the two of them are major supporters of Goseng x Horyang.
- Small Name, Big Ego: At the beginning of Part 2 he thinks he can take on anyone. He is wrong.
- Smug Snake: Really smug, but with nothing much to back it up with — at first.
- Spoiled Brat: His dad's a mob boss who cares for his son a whole lot too much.
- Take Me Instead: When he and Miseng are trapped with Hoaquin, Hoaquin states that he will eat one, and take the other as his subordinate. Hoaquin originally was going to spare Prince, but Prince offered himself in Miseng's place.
- The Team:Team Lurker: Prince, Kim, Rapdevil, Tin, Tin's Partner, and NiaTeam Tangsooyook: Prince, Akraptor, Yihwa, Wangnan, Viole, Goseng, Miseng, and Horyang.Koon's Workshop Team: Prince, Akraptor, Yihwa, Wangnan, Viole, Koon, Rak, Dan, Goseng, Miseng, Blarode, and Quaetro.Koon's Hell Train Team: Prince, Koon, Wangnan, Yihwa, Akraptor, Miseng, Blarode, and Quaetro.Cassano Pursuit Team: Prince, Akraptor, Wangnan, and Miseng.
- Took a Level in Badass: After one year of training, he's gained a much better melee game.
- Unskilled, but Strong: He genuinely places 2nd in the World's Strongest Regular test. Rapdevil shows him that raw power isn't everything.
- Unwitting Pawn: To Lurker during the Untrustworthy Room arc.
A loan shark working for Lurker Cash who serves as the main villain of the first season 2 arc.
Initially there just to get Wangnan to pay his debt to the loan company, Kim ends up taking part in Wangnan's next attempt at the 20th Floor test in order to help Prince, the boss's son of Lurker Cash, climb the Tower. During the test, Kim betrays Prince after realizing how stupid Prince turned out to be, and attempts to pass the 20th Floor without him.
- Arc Villain: For the Trustworthy Room game.
- The Dragon: To Prince. Until his betrayal.
- Evil Is Petty: Fondles Yihwa while she is mind controlled.
- Faux Affably Evil: His affable demeanor is creepy instead of endearing.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Part of his motivation. He is deeply jealous of Prince.
- It's All About Me: He is willing to betray anyone, including Prince and Nya Nya.
- Kick the Dog: Killing Nya after he had outlived his usefulness.
- Loan Shark: Played straight.
- Not So Different: Tries to pull this on Wangnan. While he fails to convince Wangnan, it does help keep him from being force fed one of Ja Wangnan's Pokebombs.
- Sissy Villain: Flamboyant attire, and flower in his hair. Yeah, fits the bill.
- Smug Snake: His plan crumbles after he pushes several of the characters into Heroic Safe Mode.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Is it Lurker or Locker?
- The Chessmaster: plots against his boss in order to advance up the Tower.
- The Starscream: Betrays Prince.
- The Team:Team Lurker: Kim, Prince, Rapdevil, Tin, Tin's Partner, and Nia
- Treacherous Advisor: Initially seems subservient to Prince.
A mercenary known as "The Devil of the Right Arm", recruited by Prince's father to help Prince in the 20th Floor exam. However, he joins up with Kim Lurker to betray Prince during the Trustworthy Room test.
Rapdevil turns out to be a fake. While he is a competent fighter, he is nowhere near the level of the real Devil of the Right Arm, which is Beniamino Cassano.
- Becoming the Boast: He is not the real Devil, but still can hold his own in a fight.
- Black Eyes of Crazy: Subverted. He has black sclera, but he is essentially just a mercenary.
- The Brute: Prince's. And then Lurker's.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: With Prince on the receiving end. However, Rapdevil, in return, gets a one-sided beating of his own against Horyang.
- FaceHeel Turn:Betraying Prince. Not that much of a face to begin with, but still.
- Fake Ultimate Hero: He is not the real deal.
- Faking the Dead: He plays dead in order to find out where Prince hid the remote for their dorm room.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: Beats Prince with them.
- Hired Guns: He is a mercenary, hired by Prince's father to help him. As it turns out however, Lurker outbid him.
- Kung-Fu Wizard: Prefer to fights in close quarters using some kind of shinsoo reinforcement.
- Lightning Bruiser: Prince didn't know what hit him.
- Miles Gloriosus: He is NOT the real Devil of the Right Arm.
- Oh, Crap!: When he realises the real Devil has found him. Oh crap indeed.
- Punch-Clock Villain: He is not particularly malevolent, though ruthless.
- Small Name, Big Ego: While by no means weak in a fight, he is nowhere near the level of the real Devil of the Right Arm.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Rapdevil or Lobdevil?
- The Team:Team Lurker: Rapdevil, Prince, Kim, Tin, Tin's Partner, and Nia
- Tron Lines: When he activates his right arm.
A Regular who teamed up with Prince and Lurker's team claiming that he knows of a way to capture Viole. He helps the green-skinned Regular he's with attempt to take possession of the Great Family member, Yihwa.
- Cheshire Cat Grin: Extremely wide and toothy.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: Is smart enough not to get in Wangnan's and Viole's way when they beat down Lurker.
- Punch-Clock Villain: He seems to hold no particular ill will against anyone. When his team loses, he just leaves. However, as revealed in an omake, he did not leave fast enough to avoid Yihwa's wrath.
- Scary Shiny Glasses: Goggles, to be exact.
- Slasher Smile: His first appearance.
- The Team:Team Lurker: Tin, Prince, Kim, Rapdevil, Tin's Partner, and Nia
An odd looking green-skinned Regular that's seen alongside Tin when they approach Prince and Lurker's team to form an alliance. He manages to take possession of Yihwa during the the Trustworthy Room test.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Green-skinned.
- Character Death: Viole kills the green-creature after pulling it out of Yihwa.
- Cyclops: Only has one eye.
- Demonic Possession: His goal is to take control of a powerful Regular, and decides that since Yihwa is a member of the Great Yeon Family, she will make a good vessel.
- Monster Clown: His cloths, and just the way his face looks, is perhaps the best way to describe this Regular.
- No Name Given: Unlike Tin, this guy was never given a name.
- The Team:Team Lurker: Tin's Partner, Tin, Prince, Kim, Rapdevil, and Nia
- What Happened to the Mouse?: How this character works is a bit confusing. It's heavily implied that the green-skinned creature was just a puppet while the actual Regular remained sitting back as the defender for his and Tin's room. Whatever happened to the Regular that sat back in Tin's room is anyone's guess, but it was confirmed that Viole killed the green-skinned creature that was possessing Yihwa.
A delivery boy who befriends Ja Wangnan, and become roommates during the 20th Floor test.
Nia had lost everything when he arrived on the 20th Floor, but was taken in by an old lady, and chose to start a new life helping her take care of her restaurant. However, she was forced into a bad situation with Lurker Cash; forcing Nia to become a part of the loan company to one day help the old lady that saved him pay off the debt she owes. As a result, he was forced into being a part of Lurker's team, and eventually has to betray Wangnan during the test.
- Alliterative Name: Nya Nia.
- Character Death: Kim Lurker beats him to death.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Was very slowly beaten to death by Lurker, his ear shattering screams playing over the pockets of Ja Wangnan's team the entire time.
- Death Equals Redemption: Very. His betrayal was somewhat terrible, but it can be universally agreed that he did not deserve the death that Lurker gave him.
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: His death is as sudden as it is violent.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Lampshaded by Wangnan.
- Easily Forgiven: Wangnan held no grudge against him for his betrayal and understood why he did it. Sadly, Lurker kills him right afterwards anyway.
- FaceHeel Turn: Not really by choice, but still turned against Wangnan at a key moment in the game.
- Gory Discretion Shot: His death.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: This highlights that he isn't really part of Wangnan's group.
- The Mole: He was blackmailed by Lurker.
- Nice Guy: Legitimately nice person just in bad circumstances.
- Shoot the Shaggy Dog: Was abandoned and beaten by his team, taken in by a nice old lady, than forced to constantly betray people to help pay off her restaurant's debts. He ends up betraying Wangnan with the belief it would allow the restaurant's debts to be paid off completely, but is quickly informed this is no longer the case, and is brutally murdered minutes later.
- The Team:Team Lurker: Nia, Tin, Tin's Partner, Prince, Kim, and Rapdevil
- Unusual Ears: He has animal ears.
Other 20th Floor Regulars
A fat elderly woman who takes kindly to Miseng, because she wants to take advantage of her naivete.
- Adult Fear: Her attitude towards Miseng is just creepy. Akraptor took one look at it and promptly engaged aggressive Papa Wolf mode... even though Miseng was, initially, less than thrilled at the idea.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Doesn't last long in a fight against Akraptor.
- Eyes Always Shut: Though they open once Akraptor makes her mad enough. She ain't pretty.
- In-Series Nickname: Yogurt Lady.
- Ring of Power: Her rings are actually wands which fire Shinsoo.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Yeongsuk or Yeonsook