Regulars that were introduced after the Workshop Battle. The Regulars introduced here all have some sort of connection to the Hell Train as the express makes its way to the pit-stop on the 39th Floor.
Baam's Hell Train Team
A D-rank Regular, and one of Boro's two shinsu students alongside Felix. He becomes part of Baam's Hell Train team after Boro accepts his alliance offer.
After participating in the Hell Train's Dallar Show, Hanool decides to not join Baam's 43rd Floor expedition team in order to look after those that were injured in said Dallar Show.
- The Big Guy: The biggest of Boro and Baam's group; even after Rak's return who the latter still prefers to walk around in his small form.
- Butt-Monkey: Established as one for Baam's Hell Train team to the point that even his teacher looks down on him to a certain degree.
- In-Series Nickname: Doesn't help that Baam has decided to dub him "Mr. Fatty."
- Epic Fail: His attempt to fight Regulars on his own by order of Boro... did not go so well.
- Hidden Badass: Has shades of Crazy Awesome such as going on a suicidal run with the Crazy Ball in the first Hell Train match.
- Hidden Depths: His medical knowledge has made him the team doctor for Baam's Hell Train group.
- The Medic: Has some knowledge of being a doctor, such as when he bandaged up Hana's injured hands after the Crazy Ball match. Hanool was also usually seen as the one looking after people's injuries that people on Baam's team obtained during the Dallar Show.
- Power of Trust: Continues to follow along with Baam's selfishness in the "Crazy Ball" match in order to win against Ha Yura.
- Put on a Bus: Hanool doesn't join Baam's expedition team to the 43rd Floor in order to look after the injured Aka and Daniel.
- Satellite Character: Similar to Felix, they hardly have any character depth aside from their connection through Boro.
- Student and Master Team: The student to his master, Boro.
- The Team:Baam's Hell Train Team: Hanool, Rak, Baam, Hwa Ryun, Boro, and Hana.Baam's Hell Train Dallar Show Team: Hanool, Boro, Baam, Koon, Rak, Wangnan, Yihwa, Hwa Ryun, Aka, Sachi, Danhwa, Moontari, Bero, Irure, Pompidou, and Vicente.
A D-rank, Light Bearer, Regular who dreams to follow in Ha Yura's footsteps to become an idol singer. Introduced working as a train crewmen, she gets caught up in a scuffle over Hell Train tickets, and winds up as one of Baam's teammates to board the Hell Train.
Hana is forced out of the team after suffering an injury in the 35th Floor's Train City tournament.
- Butt-Monkey: Not at the same level as Hanool, but still not taken that seriously.
- Everything's Better with Sparkles: Sparkle effect when she's excited about something.
- Fangirl: Towards the idol singer, Ha Yura.
- Game-Breaking Injury: Injures her hands after taking the full power of the Crazy Ball from Ha Yura.
- Idol Singer: What Hana hopes to be in the future.
- In-Series Nickname: Being called "Train Crew" due to her previous work as train crewmen.
- Put on a Bus: After suffering a severe injury, she has to give up her Express Ticket to Hong Danhwa.
- The Team:Baam's Hell Train Team: Hana, Rak, Baam, Hwa Ryun, Boro, Hanool, and Felix.
- This Is Unforgivable!: Hana Yu takes it hard that Ha Yura treats her near-fatal attack on her like it was nothing.
- You Gotta Have Pink Hair: Self explanatory.
Aka's Hell Train Team
A D-rank Regular who was part of Boro's previous Hell Train team, and is now leading one of the teams trying to board the Hell Train in the present. He also has the rare Defender Position, which is usually to protect the Light-Bearer and Spear-Bearer Regulars at the back of the fight.
His group later joins forces with Baam after finding out about Rachel's plan. However, his injuries during the Dallar show forces him to end his current Hell Train journey.
- The Big Guy: Largest among the Hell Train Regulars.
- Dark and Troubled Past: He was part of Boro's group in the past when their team encountered a FUG Slayer candidate that massacred everyone on board the train. The two went their separate ways after that.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Oh dear god, yes. And the lips and outfit sure don't help. In fact, Beta regularly refers to him as a she, much to his annoyance. Unlike most examples, though, Aka is anything but pretty; he looks like a burly, middle-aged female bodybuilder in a schoolgirl uniform, wearing a bit too much makeup.
- Greed: Boro describes him to be a very greedy person.
- Goal in Life: Similar to the rest of his old team, Aka stayed connected to the Hell Train in order to find out what happened to Roen. After finding out that Roen can't return, he ends his Hell Train journey due to the injuries he obtained in the Dallar Show.
- The Leader: Of one of the Hell Train teams.
- Playing with Fire: His abilities take on a fire element.
- Put on a Bus: Due to the injuries he received in the Dallar Show, Aka isn't able to continue with Baam's expedition group to the forbidden 43rd Floor.
- Putting the Band Back Together: Aka goes looking for his old Hell Train teammate, Sachi, after learning about Daniel's objective to revive Roen using Hoaqin's power. The two reunite with Boro at the next Hell Train pit-stop.
- Really 700 Years Old: Considering he was there with Boro 600 years ago, this is a given.
- The Team:Boro's Past Hell Train Team: Aka, Boro, Daniel, Sachi, Poro and Roen.Aka's Hell Train Team: Aka and Moontari.Baam's Hell Train Dallar Show Team: Aka, Boro, Baam, Koon, Rak, Wangnan, Yihwa, Hwa Ryun, Sachi, Hanool, Danhwa, Moontari, Bero, Irure, Pompidou, and Vicente.
A D-rank Regular that acts as Aka's second-in-command.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Blue-skinned.
- Character Death: Gets disposed of brutally in the Dallar Show, courtesy of Buelsar Elliot.
- Number Two: To Aka.
- Out of Focus: Despite some minor build-up during Revolution Road, his character was quickly pushed to the background until the Dallar Show.
- The Rival: Seemed to be developing as one for Koon Ran. It didn't last.
- The Team:Aka's Hell Train Team: Moontari and Aka.Baam's Hell Train Dallar Show Team: Moontari, Aka, Boro, Baam, Koon, Rak, Wangnan, Yihwa, Hwa Ryun, Sachi, Hanool, Danhwa, Bero, Irure, Pompidou, and Vicente.
- Undying Loyalty: To Aka.
- Weapon of Choice: A polearm.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Apart form his loyalty to Aka, Moontari didn't have much else going for him.
- The Worf Effect: By using reverse-flow control, he took Koon Ran's attack without breaking a sweat when the latter came looking to pick a fight. He also makes a quick mention that he's fought, and killed, other members of the Koon Family. In the end though, none of the build-up mattered since Buelsar killed him off easily in the Dallar Show.
Rachel's New Recruits
A D-Rank Regular, and one of three newcomers of Rachel's team. As it turns out, he was part of Boro and Aka's previous Hell Train team when things fell apart for them. During the recent journey on the Hell Train he makes deals with both Rachel and Baam's sides all for the sake of attempting to revive Roen.
Following the Hell Train's Dallar Show after learning about Roen's fate inside the new White clone, Daniel ends his current Hell Train run due to his injuries, and rejoins Aka.
- BadassAdorable: Defeated 99 Regulars on his own during his search for Hell Train tickets. He also stood strong against the Hell Train guardian, and can fight on par with Baam.
- Character Tics: Is always seen biting on what looks to be a stick. Him biting on the stick seems to be an indication of when he's lying.
- Fangs Are Evil: Self explanatory.
- Deal with the Devil: Knows full-well how dangerous Hoaqin is, but unseals him anyway under the promise to revive Roen.
- Determinator: He goes through quite a lot in an attempt to revive Roen. Though he finally lets it go upon realizing that Roen's soul makes up one of the many that created the final Hoaqin clone.
- Dragon with an Agenda: Although he's helping Hoaqin, he knows that Hoaqin will be harder to control if he reunites with his other half, which is why he wants to find the other one as late as possible. Justified, since it would be unwise to trust the one who killed his previous team. He becomes even more blatant about this when he offers to help Vicente find his other siblings in exchange for Roen's revival.
- Goal in Life: He wishes to resurrect Roen by using Hoaqin. After finding out that Roen can't return, he ends his Hell Train journey due to the injuries he obtained in the Dallar Show.
- In the Hood: The second to reveal his face to the readers. All three of the newcomers were hidden at first.
- Love Confession: Daniel asks the female Hoaqin clone housing a billion souls to pass on a message to Roen's soul that he loved her.
- Mysterious Past: His introduction implies that he has had past experience on the Hell Train. That past experience being that he was part of Boro and Aka's previous Hell Train team when a FUG Slayer candidate massacred everyone on the train.
- Necromantic: He believes if he gets on the Hell Train, he can find a way to bring his teammate, Roen, back to life.
- Not Quite Dead: It was believed, by Boro and Aka, that he had died on a return trip to the Hell Train more than 200 years ago. Daniel even confirms this himself (although whether he was lying is debatable).
- Outgambitted: His plan to backstab Hoaqin fails when it turns out the fusion spell only allows Hoaqin to be in control and not his siblings.
- Playing Both Sides: He's making a deal with Vicente in case Baam defeats Hoaqin.
- Put on a Bus: Due to the injury he received in the Dallar Show, Daniel isn't able to continue with Baam's expedition group to the forbidden 43rd Floor.
- Really 700 Years Old: He was part of Boro and Aka's Hell Train team 600 years ago.
- Soul Power: His special shinsoo control ability is one that utilises the 'living soul' and is a "living creature" that moves. As such the shinsoo can move as if it were alive and can seemingly move independently of Daniel's actions. Certain attacks are even worth a specific amount of people. May tie in to his seeming resurrection.
- The Team:Boro's Past Hell Train Team: Daniel, Aka, Boro, Sachi, Poro and Roen.Rachel's Hell Train Dallar Show Team: Daniel, Yura, Rachel, Hoaqin (White), Raguel, Buelsar, Cassano, Traveller and Anna.
- Troll: His fighting style has him making a claim, only for him to pull off something completely different. Not to mention the trolling that he pulled on the Hell Train guardian with a remote control.
- Worthy Opponent: Considers the current group of Hell Train Regulars (such as Koon Ran's team) a decent batch of contenders.
A D-rank Regular, and one of three newcomers of Rachel's team. Raguel is an illegitimate-child of a member of one of the 10 Families, which she has a deep hatred for due to her troubled past.
Following the Hell Train's Dallar Show, Rachel leaves Raguel behind after being captured by Baam's team, and was handed over to Blarode and Quaetro.
- The Beastmaster: Can summon giant "Metalfish" to devour her enemies.
- Character Tics: Has a tendency to lick her lips when she's excited.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Raguel's mother was seduced by a member of the 10 Families and came to believe that she was in love with him — to the point of obsession. But, her lover ended up abandoning her later, despite getting her pregnant with Raguel. After being born, Raguel would spend her early life dealing with Parental Neglect as her mother self-destructively tried throwing herself at powerful men trying to snag another Family lover, and blaming her little girl for any failure. In the end, her mother sold Raguel off to people who could see the potential with shinsoo manipulation that Raguel had within her. For enough money to live well on for a while.
- Flight: Can fly.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Eats other people that she gets sick of dealing with.
- In-Series Nickname: Her teammates call her Angel.
- In the Hood: The first to reveal her face to the readers. All three of the newcomers were hidden at first.
- Holy Halo: Has an angelic halo.
- Multicolored Hair: Blue highlights. The blue highlights turn out to have been hair-dye as Raguel is seen cleaning her hair later on to be completely brown again.
- Our Angels Are Different: Has all the details that makes her look like a heavenly angel at first glance... that is not the case ''at all''.
- Sadist: She takes pleasure in watching others suffer. Add in her cannibalism gimmick, and you get the feeling that this woman is absolutely nuts.
- The Smurfette Principle: The female of Rachel's three new team members.
- The Team:Rachel's Hell Train Dallar Show Team: Raguel, Daniel, Yura, Rachel, Hoaqin (White), Buelsar, Cassano, Traveller and Anna.
- Weapon of Choice: Fights with a trident that she can summon at will.
- Winged Humanoid: Has angel-like wings.
- Your Terrorists Are Our Freedom Fighters: Like Ha Jinsung and Reflejo, she considers FUG's campaign against the 10 Families to be justified, due to the latter abusing their powers.
A D-rank Regular, and one of three newcomers of Rachel's team. Like Varagarv, he is one of Baylord Yama's three Mad Dog minions, and enjoys fighting with strong opponents.
Following the Hell Train's Dallar Show, Rachel leaves Buelsar behind after being captured by Baam's team, and was handed over to Blarode and Quaetro.
- Blood Knight: Clearly enjoys partaking in thrilling battles and commended Viole for giving him one.
- Death Seeker: Seems to be at peace with dying, but only to those who can give him a good fight.
- In-Series Nickname: Similar to Varagarv, he is also called "Mad Dog."
- In the Hood: He is the last to reveal his face. All three of the newcomers were hidden at first.
- Mysterious Past: Has a past with Varagarv (the "Mad Dog" that was introduced in the Workshop chapters).
- Noble Demon: Shows Viole quite a bit of respect considering that Viole left FUG, and even goes out of his way to tell him Haoqin's true identity once he is defeated.
- The Quiet One: Compared to the other two new members, he doesn't talk much. His skirmish against Baam was the first time he was actually talking normally.
- Shout-Out: His special ability, "Hell in a Cell", is a blatant shout out to the famous WWF/WWE hell-in-a-cell matches.
- The Team:Rachel's Hell Train Dallar Show Team: Buelsar, Raguel, Daniel, Yura, Rachel, Hoaqin (White), Cassano, Traveller and Anna.
- Weapon of Choice: Appears to be some kind of jousting stick that he carries around on his back.
- We Will Meet Again: Disappointed that he had to cut his fight with Baam short in order to get on the Hell Train with the rest of Rachel's team. He calls out to Baam wishing for another fight aboard the train.
- Worf Effect: Shows multiple times why he's easily much stronger than most D-rank Regulars, including his brutalisation of Moontari (a powerful and experienced Regular in his own right), only to be later curb-stomped by the partially "Revolutionised" Viole.
- Worthy Opponent: Knowing that Baam is FUG's Jyu Viole Grace, he considers Baam one.
The first of five siblings that have been sealed aboard the Hell Train, and considered to be the dominant persona of the former FUG Slayer, "White".
In the past, Hoaqin had made a deal with a Devil to obtain a forbidden spell that would allow for him to one day finally surpass his Great Family father, Arie Hon. The forbidden spell being to eat the souls of his siblings, Vicente, Anna, David, and Albelda, to all combine their strength into one body who then go by the name, "White." White would then go about climbing the Tower, and eventually becomes a powerful FUG Slayer Ranker. However, White was one day defeated by a Zahard Princess, which resulted in him losing all his strength to the point of now being just a mere D-rank Regular. Following his defeat, White chose to hide himself within the Hell Train in order to slowly regain his strength by acquiring the souls of anyone who chose to attempt to ride the express.
Afterwards, Hoaqin (still as "White") was the infamous Slayer candidate that massacred a bunch of Regulars on his first trip on the Hell Train an an attempt to regain his strength. However, his plan hit a snag when the Regular, Roen, sacrificed herself using a spell to seal Hoaqin within the Hell Train. The result of said sealing spell had also resulted in Hoaqin's "White" form finally splitting to the point where Hoaqin, Vicente, Anna, David, and Albelda, were sealed away at separate locations throughout the Hell Train.
In the present, Hoaqin's sealed room is located by Daniel, who has also arrived with Team Rachel. Afterwards, Hoaqin teams up with Rachel's group to face off against Jyu Viole Grace in the Slayer Candidate game in order to unite his siblings into becoming one again i.e. returning to his former FUG Slayer "White" form. He manages to reabsorb Vicente, Anna and David in the Dallar Show game's second round, but fails to reabsorb Albelda, who is part of the conglomerate clone entity that appeared in the Dallar Show's final round.
Following the Hell Train's Dallar Show, Hoaqin's one of the few remaining teammates in Rachel's group as they make their way to the forbidden 43rd Floor.
- A God Am I: What he once was and what he wants to return to being.
- All There in the Manual: Quite a lot of his backstory as White was initially written out in one of SIU's setting blog posts, so this led to a lot of I Knew It! moments for the fans who paid attention to those once The Reveal came up.
- Ambition Is Evil: All Hoaqin (and his siblings) really wanted was to be acknowledged by their father. To that end, Hoaqin dabbled in ancient magic, was the one that suggested fusing with his siblings to increase their power and, after taking the driver's seat of their fused form, he climbed the Tower and became a Ranker and an infamous Slayer of FUG. He even declares to Vicente that everything that White had achieved up until this point was down to ''his'' accomplishments.
- Arc Villain: Hoaqin fights against Viole's team during the Hell Train's Dallar Show between the two Slayer Candidates. After losing the Dallar Show, he reluctantly became part of Rachel's group.
- Bad Boss: He's willing to endanger Cassano just for the sake of delivering a Hope Spot to Wangnan's group For the Evulz. Of course, he didn't tell Cassano about it because he wanted the charade to be as convincing as possible. Naturally, Cassano isn't amused at being Locked Out of the Loop.
- BFS: A long claymore that comes with a spiked cross-guard. Looks particularly big considering his own size.
- Cool Crown: Wears a small white crown.
- Curtains Match the Window: Silver hair with silver eyes.
- The Dark Arts: Long ago, Hoaqin came across a forbidden spell left behind by an ancient devil called the "Spell of soul-eating", a spell that allows many to become one by eating each other's souls, and then used it alongside his siblings to become White. After doing so, he continued his interest in sorcery, rituals and dangerous magic.
- Deal with the Devil: Hoaqin made one with an ancient demon that came to him in his sleep. By offering up his siblings to the demon, he wold receive great power. This came in the form of a fusion spell that assured he would always be in the driver's seat of the fused form.
- The Dreaded: Ha Jinsung's condition for allowing Baam to face Hoaqin is to defeat the former first, implying Hoaqin is a High Ranker level threat. Turns out he is.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: He is very androgynous to say the least. Hoaqin's appearance is such that people are still calling doubt to "his" gender due to gender neutrality being Lost in Translation. It doesn't help that among his siblings whom he wants to absorb, there's at least one sister who also resembles him so much.
- Enemy Mine: He doesn't like the idea of Rachel upstaging him and tries to undermine her by letting Wangnan's group take out Cassano. Subverted when this turns out to be a ruse to give them a Hope Spot.
- Expecting Someone Taller: Hoaqin is fairly short, which combined with pale skin and very feminine looks, does not help the ongoing debate regarding Hoaqin's gender. As a side note, while everyone else was kissing up to Hoaqin, this is the only thing Hwa Ryun took away from the encounter. However, Boro and several other people remark that he used to be taller.
- Fantastic Racism: He appears to have a profound disdain towards Guides; although he does recognize their useful abilities.
- For the Evulz: He's so powerful that he often doesn't need to resort to manipulations and engineered Hope Spots to achieve any of his goals, meaning he's just doing this to amuse himself.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: Occurs before the start of the story. Hoaqin went from an ordinary Regular from the 10 Great Families to one of the most infamous FUG Slayers in the Tower's history. It took direct involvement from the Princess(es) of Zahard to end his reign of terror.
- Fusion Dance: He's attempting to do this with his siblings, unfortunately for Baam who could barely survive against him at his weakest.
- Hero Killer: He eats Prince in Season 2 Ep 227.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: The soul vault on the Floor of Death acts as a Soul Jar, giving the residents immortality in return for keeping them trapped on that Floor. He steals said souls to augment his power and falls underneath the same Curse as a price.
- Jerkass: While few Regulars can claim to be saints, Hoaqin is by far one of the most openly sadistic and callous, to the point where he makes Rachel seem Affably Evil by comparison.
- Light Is Not Good: His first appearance, he is extremely pale and white and glows amid darkness.
- Manipulative Bastard: While he could probably kill all the ticket holders by himself, he prefers turning them against each other instead. And that's nothing compared to the way he pitted two countries, both of which he ruled and one of which he created, to engage in unending war so he can eat more souls.
- Master Swordsman: Comes from a Great Family that are gifted in swordsmanship and can wield his sword in high densities of shinsoo without resistance.
- The Napoleon: He does not take it well when someone comments on his height, even if they're a FUG higher-up.
- Only One Name: Only known by the name Hoaqin, and as far as we know that is only an alias he uses.
- Pintsized Powerhouse: Short, yet is both shown and regarded as a monstrously powerful Slayer candidate looked upon favorably by the FUG leadership, and who may or may not be an actual FUG Slayer in hiding. After he absorbs most of his siblings, he becomes a lot taller.
- Power at a Price: Doing a Fusion Dance with his brothers means he'll die of hunger unless he feeds on souls.
- Really 700 Years Old: He is at least 600+ years old.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: He delivers one to Cassano for letting his emotions get the better of him in his fight against Wangnan.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: Sealed parts of himself in the Train after massacring everyone on board, barring five Regulars.
- Shrouded in Myth: FUG doesn't divulge much information about him.
- Sibling Rivalry: Fusing with his siblings means only one personality can be active, which causes Vicente to turn against him so he can be the dominant personality instead.
- The Social Darwinist: While this belief is already present throughout the tower, Hoaqin takes it to extremes by sacrificing nearly everyone he can find to empower himself.
- The Sociopath: He feels no guilt for all the people he killed or siblings he tricked, is very manipulative, likes to toy with his food (aka other Regulars), is only out to become powerful, sees his allies as disposable pawns, and believes emotions get in the way of his goal of becoming a true "weapon". The only possible subversion is that he might genuinely love his father enough to want to surpass him.
- Soul Power: According to Daniel, he controls souls and used his power to split his own into parts before hiding them in different places on the Hell Train. He also feeds on souls to make himself more powerful and to regain his strength.
- Start of Darkness: Became the monster he is today because of his desire to surpass his father, and his father telling him that if he wanted to surpass him he should leave the family and return as a demon.
- Surrounded by Idiots: He openly insults the remaining members of his team for failing to defeat Aguero.
- The Team:Rachel's Hell Train Dallar Show Team: Hoaqin (White), Yura, Rachel, Daniel, Raguel, Buelsar, Cassano, Traveller and Anna.Rachel's 43rd Floor Expedition Team: Hoaqin (White), Yura, Rachel, Cassano, and Traveller.Rachel's 43rd Floor Team: Hoaqin (White), Rachel, Yura, Traveller, Wangnan, and Miseng.
- There Is No Kill Like Over Kill: What he's most infamous for to be considered such a threat.
- Took a Level in Badass: Since he's lost his original strength as FUG Slayer White, Hoaqin spends his Tower journey trying to return to his original form.
- During the Dallar Show Story Arc, he gains some of his power back after absorbing three of his siblings (Vicente, Anna, and David) into his body.
- During the Floor of Death Story Arc, he gains even more of his power back after absorbing the stored souls of everyone living on the Floor of Death. However, this one doesn't stick due to the Floor of Death spell.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: When his father told him to become a demon, he originally interpreted it to mean he should make his father proud by becoming a benevolent ruler that looks after his subjects. But his father affirmed that he really did want his son to become a monster.
- Villainous Breakdown:
- Vicente and David manage to stab him, allowing the former to attempt to absorb him. Hoaqin then goes through this trope, only to subvert it when he reveals that the spell will only allow him to be the dominant personality. Afterwards, Hoaqin absorbs both of them and becomes even stronger.
- He has a real one when Baam starts using the power of his victims against him.
- He also breaks down when stealing the souls of the Floor of Death damns him to the same curse as the rest of them, leaving him trapped.
- Walking Spoiler: Trying to discuss things about Hoaqin is tough without giving away details surround his FUG Slayer White status.
- War for Fun and Profit: He actually created an entire country in order to go to war with the one he previously took over, just to start wars and gain more souls. And if those countries ever try to reconcile, he'll be sure to egg them back into fighting.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: He and his siblings were neglected by their father for their lack of strength, causing them to take extreme measures in order to surpass him and gain his recognition.
The second of five siblings that have been sealed aboard the Hell Train and another constituent part of the former FUG Slayer "White".
Vicente first encounters Wangnan and Yihwa on the Hell Train, but decides to fight against Hoaqin after befriending the two, and hopes to eventually replace Hoaqin as the dominant persona. Despite his best efforts though, he ends up getting absorbed into Hoaqin during the Dallar Show.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: He protects Wangnan and Yihwa because they gave him snacks.
- Cool Sword: Silver Moray, a gift bestowed to him from his father.
- Curtains Match the Window: Silver hair with silver eyes.
- Deal with the Devil: How Vicente sees Hoaqin's role in their becoming of White. He recalls the moment that Hoaqin mentioned the idea of fusing as a "whisper of a demon" but adds that he "held the demon's hand" anyway in order to gain more power.
- Everyone Has Standards: He has the same goal as Hoaqin in trying to surpass their father, but he isn't willing to commit mass murder just to gain the power to do so.
- Evil vs. Evil: He makes it clear that if he subjugates and replaces Hoaqin, he will be Baam's opponent for the test. Though this is subverted when he criticizes Hoaqin for all the deaths he caused in his quest for power.
- Enemy Mine: Though he later offers to side with Baam in order to take out and absorb Hoaqin.
- Master Swordsman: He seems to be evenly matched with Hoaqin. Makes sense since he's from a Great Family that are gifted in swordsmanship.
- Really 700 Years Old: He is at least 600+ years old.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: He's been sealed in the Hell Train. He also gets temporarily sealed by Wangnan using Koon's knife to separate him from Hoaqin.
- Self-Made Orphan: He wants to become one once he's strong enough to defeat his father.
- Sibling Rivalry: He stands against Hoaqin, because Wangnan and Yihwa offered him food, and because he wants to be the dominant personality when the time comes for the siblings to fuse as one body.
- The Starscream: To Hoaqin, now that he's no longer content with staying dormant while Hoaqin is awake.
- The Team:Baam's Hell Train Dallar Show Team: Vicente, Boro, Baam, Koon, Rak, Wangnan, Yihwa, Hwa Ryun, Aka, Sachi, Hanool, Danhwa, Moontari, Bero, Irure, and Pompidou.
The third of five siblings that have been sealed aboard the Hell Train and another constituent part of the former FUG Slayer "White".
She randomly stumbles across Hoaqin and Rachel's group, and decides to join with them after learning that they had come across Vicente who she had been searching for. She ends up getting absorbed into Hoaqin during the Dallar Show.
- Curtains Match the Window: Silver hair with silver eyes.
- Extreme Doormat: Her primary character trait. She latches on to whatever the consensus of her bigger brothers is and sticks to it, regardless of how it negatively impacts her. Mainly due to confidence issues: she isn't what a scion of the Arie is supposed to be.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: Carries around a pink rabbit toy...
- Killer Rabbit: ...which turns into an anthropomorphic humanoid rabbit that wields a sword upon Anna's command.
- Nice Girl: According to Vicente to the point that she will listen to whatever her brothers tell her to do.
- Really 700 Years Old: She is at least 600+ years old.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: She's been sealed in the Hell Train.
- The Team:Rachel's Hell Train Dallar Show Team: Anna, Hoaqin (White), Yura, Rachel, Daniel, Raguel, Buelsar, Cassano, and Traveller.
- The Un-Favourite: If Hoaqin thought his position was low in his father's eyes, it was not a patch on how far in the back of the basement Anna's spot as "terrible swordswoman" was.
- Weak, but Skilled: Hoaqin mentions that because she was always weak, she had difficulty learning swordsmanship. As such, she learned sorcery to circumvent this problem and gained power this way.
The fourth of five siblings that have been sealed aboard the Hell Train and another constituent part of the former FUG Slayer "White".
Introduced through Wangnan using body possession, David is revealed to have teamed up with Vicente in order to break away from Hoaqin, but results in getting absorbed by him anyway.
- Curtains Match the Window: Silver hair with silver eyes.
- Establishing Character Moment: He makes quite an entrance introducing himself to Hoaqin through Ja Wangnan.
- I Just Want to Be Free: He agrees to help Vicente on the condition that he's exempt from the Fusion Dance, allowing him to live his own life.
- Loophole Abuse: David isn't actually a participant in the game, so he gets around this by possessing Wangnan, who is a player.
- People Puppets: Had perfect control over Ja Wangnan to speak to Hoaqin after using the White Heavenly Mirror to body-jump inside of him.
- Really 700 Years Old: He is at least 600+ years old.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: He's been sealed in the Hell Train.
The fifth of five siblings that have been sealed aboard the Hell Train and another constituent part of the former FUG Slayer "White". Unlike the other siblings, Albelda is the last remaining sibling that didn't get absorbed into Hoaqin during the Dallar Show, as they are part of the newly created White clone; meaning that the former FUG Slayer, White, still hasn't fully revived.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Despite not having an actual appearance herself, she ends up being important because she ends up being the reason why Baam could use Haoqin's techniques. While the Arie swordsmanship techniques are exclusive to those from the family, since Albelda's blood runs through the clone, it allowed Baam to temporarily use Hoaqin's skills which he would normally not have been able to mimic.
- The Faceless: As a first appearance, you can only see a black silhouette of Albelda in the background during the sibling's flashback sequence of the Dallar Show.
An entity who appears at the start of the Dallar Show's third round claiming to be Hoaqin's final clone despite him stating otherwise. The clone announces that she will join whichever Hell Train team proves their strength to her in the third Dallar Show round. Soon enough, she chooses to side with Baam, and offers him the power of the billion souls that Hoaqin sacrificed to gain power.
Following the Dallar Show, the clone climbs the Tower alongside Baam's group within the Hell Train, but was still not allowed to leave it. Eventually, she agrees to rejoin with Hoaqin to bring back their true "White" form due to the threat of Zahard's forces arriving at the 44th Floor's Hell Train station.
- Big Damn Heroes: She saves Baam and Akraptor from Hoaqin's attack and gives the protagonist yet another power up.
- Cool Sword: Weapon of Choice appears to be a sword. Unsurprisingly.
- Girl in the Tower: She cannot leave the train, as she remains bonded to it. Even after expressing a wish to go with the 43rd Floor expedition team.
- Hair Decorations: Wears a headband that has a Cool Crown similar to Hoaqin's attached to it.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: Unlike the siblings who have matching silver eyes and hair, she has red eyes.
- Mysterious Past: At the start, whatever happened to Albelda, and why this new clone has appeared before Baam and Hoaqin's teams, remained unexplained. It was later revealed that Albelda is one of the many billions of souls that make the clone up.
- Our Ghosts Are Different: The reason Hoaqin doesn't recognize her as a sibling is because she isn't one. She's actually made of the billions of vengeful spirits of Hoaqin's victims.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: She's been sealed in the Hell Train. Subverted. She's more vengeful than evil.
- Secret Test of Character: After Baam decides to save every hostage, including Hoaqin's, she decides to side with him because he's the very antithesis of Hoaqin.
- Wild Card: She doesn't pick a side until she assesses both Baam and Hoaqin's characters.
Other Hell Train Regulars
A D-rank Regular that was part of Boro, Aka, Sachi and Daniel's previous team who ended up getting killed on the Hell Train as a means to seal "White" within the express. In the current day, Daniel is trying to resurrect her using Hoaqin, but learns that Roen became one of the souls in the female White clone that appeared in the Dallar Show.
- Broken Bird: Started off happy with life going on Hell Train adventures with her team...until they came across Hoaqin. Any happiness was gone from her the moment she fell into Hoaqin's trap, and was forced to kill off one of his underlings.
- Character Death: Died in the past aboard the Hell Train to seal White on the Hell Train.
- Curtains Match the Window: Orange hair paired with orange eyes.
- Green-Eyed Monster: In an odd variant of this trope, Roen was jealous of Hoaqin for taking away the Hell Train from her team to the point of being unable to go on any more adventures with the friends in her team while Hoaqin was around.
- Heroic Sacrifice: She sacrificed her soul to seal Hoaqin in the Hell Train.
- I Did What I Had to Do: Roen was forced to kill one of Hoaqin's underlings after he caught on to Roen knowing how Hoaqin and his most loyal underlings have been killing the weaker Hell Train ticket holders. It got to the point of no return once the underling started threatening Roen's teammates.
- Love Confession: Confesses to Daniel the night before her Heroic Sacrifice.
- Mission Control: She was a Light Bearer.
- Morality Chain: Can be seen as such for the above mentioned Hell Train team (particularly towards Daniel) in order to keep the team in line to the point of calling her teammates out if they did something wrong.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Roen is shaken up upon realizing that she killed one of Hoaqin's underlings aboard the Hell Train.
- Posthumous Character: Her role in the story serves to motivate Daniel's actions in the current day. Her being dead is also what kept Daniel, Boro, Sachi, Aka, and Poro, connected to the Hell Train for hundreds of years.
- The Team:Boro's Past Hell Train Team: Roen, Boro, Aka, Daniel, Sachi, and Poro.
A Regular who was one of the people aboard the Hell Train during Hoaqin's massacre in the past. He is currently a train administrator for the Hell Train, but is working alongside Rachel's team to help the group steal the express, as well as working alongside Daniel in an attempt to resurrect Roen.
Following the Dallar Show, Poro substitutes as the current Train Conductor following Pedro's death.
- Alliterative Name: Poro Poe.
- The Announcer: Acts as the referee for the Dallar Show between Baam and Rachel's teams aboard the Hell Train.
- The Beastmaster: He is usually accompanied by a dog-like creature.
- Butt-Monkey: Was treated as such during the Boro's Past Team flashback. Daniel basically curb-stomped him, and he was being picked on by one of Hoaqin's underlings aboard the Hell Train. An underling who would be later killed by Roen for abusing Poro.
- Dark and Troubled Past: He happened to be one of the Regulars that was around during the Hoaqin incident which is most likely why he appears to be working with Daniel to try to resurrect Roen.
- The Dragon: Works second to the conductor of the Hell Train, Pedro.
- The Starscream: However, Poro is working against Pedro to help Rachel's team take the train for themselves, which could then be argued that he is actually working with neither just to help with Daniel's objective.
- Nice Hat: Wears a fancy train administrator hat.
- The Team:Boro's Past Hell Train Team: Poro, Boro, Aka, Daniel, Sachi, and Roen.
- Thousand-Yard Stare: His eyes can come off a bit...unsettling.
A D-rank Regular, and one of Boro's two shinsoo students alongside Hanool. Unlike Boro and Hanool, Felix did not become a part of Baam's Hell Train team due to an injury she received from the blue-lizard Ticket Hunter.
- Ambiguously Brown: Brown skin.
- Ill Girl: Her constitution is weak due to the injury she received from the blue-lizard Ticket Hunter, and had to be carried around by Hanool for a brief time.
- Game-Breaking Injury: She takes a major blow to the chest from the blue-lizard Ticket Hunter that attacked her, Boro and Hanool on the train that was headed for Train City, which results in her weak state throughout the rest of the arc. Her injury is the reason that Boro chose not pick her as a part of Baam's Hell Train team.
- Knife Nut: Choice of weapon appears to be a knife.
- Lady Looks Like a Dude: Due to a masculine look, and lack of any noticeable features, a lot of readers thought Felix was a man at first glance until the author started referencing Felix as a woman. It was also during this time that SIU started drawing Felix with more "womanly" quirks.
- Put on a Bus: Unlike Hanool, Boro does not take Felix along with him to attempt to board the Hell Train again on the 37th Floor due to her injury, and was forced to stay behind.
- Satellite Character: Similar to Hanool, they hardly have any character depth aside from their connection through Boro.
- Student and Master Team: The student to her master, Boro.
A massive D-rank Regular that was the leader of the opposing team going up against Baam's group during the 35th Floor test. Bel originates from the Hendo branch within the Ten Great Families.
- Acrofatic: A fat Regular that knows how to fight.
- Alliterative Name: Bel Berhino.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Uses his fists to fight.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: On the receiving end of one from Baam, who quickly knocks Bel out with an uppercut after Bel managed to block his shinsoo Bangs.
- The Leader: Of the opposing team that fought against Baam's group in the 35th Floor test.
- No-Sell: Has high shinsoo resistance thanks to his Hendo linage.
- One-Shot Character: Bel only appears as the main opponent of the 35th Floor test, which lasted for about a chapter.
- Satellite Character: Bel existed only to show off Baam's ongoing transformation as his body continues to get used to the Thorn.
- Stone Wall: As a member of the Hendo family, who are said to be defensive specialists with high resistance to shinsoo. Bel manages to block one of Baam's shinsoo Bang attacks during their fight.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: Believed his 35th Floor team had the match in the bag due to how small Baam's group looked. Bel failed to realize during the Floor test that Baam was a lot stronger than he looked.
A rabbit-like Regular from the same family as Xia Xia. She faced off against Baam during the 36th Floor test.
- Blade on a Stick: Her Weapon of Choice is a long stick.
- Close-Range Combatant: Fights up close with her stick weapon.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: On the receiving end of one from Baam, who quickly defeats her after blasting the bunny girl with shinsoo through the opening he was able to see through her close-range attacks.
- No Name Given: Was never given a name.
- Pink Means Feminine: Wears a pink robe.
- One-Shot Character: Only appeared for one chapter in the 36th Floor test as the opponent for Baam.
- Satellite Character: The bunny girl existed only to show off Baam's ongoing transformation as his body continues to get used to the Thorn.
- Unusual Ears: Her rabbit ears.
A lizardman Regular trying to board the Hell Train that attacked the Boro, Hanool and Felix group on a train that was headed for Train City. The Ticket Hunter hunts down, and kills, other Regulars who are possibly holding a Hell Train ticket.
- Character Death: Dies in a fight against Boro.
- Character Tics: Licks his lips when he's hungry for action.
- The Dreaded: Just having the title of "Ticket Hunter" gives people fear. Boro didn't even want to have to deal with him when he first notices the ticket hunter.
- Lizard Folk: Almost like a blue Anak.
- No Name Given: The Ticket Hunter was never given a true name.
- Power Tattoo: The white markings on his body.
- Satellite Character: He was basically in the story just to show off Boro's strength to the reader.
- Small Name, Big Ego: He thinks just because he has Emily to provide him information he can ambush any Regular and take their tickets. Boro proves him very wrong.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: He gets killed off rather quickly despite the hype of being a deadly hunter.
One of Bero Bero's D-rank teammates who is actually a giant red bird.
- Character Death: Angel kills him during the second round of the Dallar Show.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Briefly appears with the rest of Bero's team watching the "Crazy Ball" match between Baam and Yura's groups.
- Funny Animal: He tried to act as a serious bodyguard when Angel attempted to attack Yeon Yihwa, but quickly stumbles afterward.
- In-Universe Nickname: His teammates called him Hongjo.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: Pompidou is basically the Hell Train arc's version of Gyetang from Koon's original Season 2 team. They even both get killed off rather quickly.
- The Team:Bero's Hell Train Team: Pompidou, Irure, and Bero.Baam's Hell Train Dallar Show Team: Pompidou, Irure, Bero, Boro, Baam, Koon, Rak, Wangnan, Yihwa, Hwa Ryun, Aka, Sachi, Hanool, Danhwa, Moontari, and Vicente.
- Token Non-Human: Aside from Rak, he was the only other non-human Regular amongst the current Hell Train cast.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: He dies before the reader ever got to know anything about the character.