Character page for the Tower of Animus.
One of the five administrators of the Tower and by far the one that's the most humane when it's his turn to run the show.
- Beware the Nice Ones: When countless monsters had swarmed the Tower during the Space Whale incident, the administrators themselves stepped into the fray. Dax did by far the most damage.
- Dead Man Writing: Had many systems set in place in the event of his death, including the "re-processing" of retrieval and worker units.
- HeelFace Turn: An unexpected one, the mods themselves have admitted he was never supposed to turn to the resident's side. But boy did he.
- Killed Off for Real: Was ultimately eaten by Ruana.
- Only Sane Man: One wonders how he hasn't hit the drink quite yet.
- Token Good Teammate: Only one of the admins to seems to have a moral compass.
One of the administrators of the tower who is responsible for the above. He doesn't talk much.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Him cooperatively leaving the machine room during Ex Machina at the characters request was totally innocuous and not a trap at all.
One of the administrators of the Tower, who is in charge of the medical requirements. Formerly the most psychotic and sadistic of the lot; then, Ruana happened.
- Mad Scientist: He's the one responsible for the more horrific events in the Tower for the sake of "results".
- Improbable Aiming Skills: With a scalpel, no less!
- Sore Loser: He was less than pleased◊ when the residents of the Tower figured out how to reverse his body-swapping experiment. Most would consider the lack of cafeteria/restaurant food for a week to be worth it, though.
- Yandere: "Even with their entrails dragging along behind them, even when they're certainly dead, rats and mice will fight. That's why I like all of you so much."
A young boy who is one of the administrators of the Tower and the person responsible for bringing the characters there.
- Astral Projection: Shown to be capable of this, and it's implied that this is how he reaches the characters' souls when he's "saving" them
- Barrier Maiden: There is an invisible barrier around the Tower that is apparently his doing.
- HeelFace Turn: Found out that the virus was Ruana's fault, and defected fully to the residents' side. He even helped out with the final battle against her.
- Reality Warper: Another of his abilities. He describes it as "breaking the boundary" between spaces.
- Skilled, but Naïve: Is able to teleport people from their worlds, but due to growing up in the Tower, doesn't quite understand how death works.
- Token Good Teammate: Took Dax's place as the nicest administrator.
- Younger Than They Look: The kid is only as old as the "rescue mission" the admins are running!
One of the five administrators of the Tower and by far the most mysterious.
- Blue-and-Orange Morality: Has elements of this. She's clearly acting on a very different moral compass than almost all of the Player Characters, and believes that the admins' actions are okay because they "saved" the Tower's residents.
- Child Prodigy: Considered this regarding her ability with psionics during her experimentation as a child.
- Flash Step: Has shown to be capable of this.
- Freudian Excuse: Probably has to do with her past of being experimented on in her childhood.
- Older Than They Look: Appears to be a teenager, acts like a child, but is said to be hundreds, if not thousands, of years old.
- Psychopathic Manchild: If how cheerful, bubbly, and excited she is throughout the Infighting event are any sign.
A retrieval unit that has been modified by Dax, and shows much more human-like qualities than any of the others.
- Adorkable: Her kindness, enthusiasm, and slight naivety have made more than one mun squee on occasion.
- Grew Beyond Their Programming: Due to the alterations Dax made, she's much more expressive and sentient than the other, robotically stoic retrieval units. She even likes music!
- Meaningful Name: Arturia, Ruler, and Zelda gave her one: Aria.
- Meganekko: The most obvious trait that distinguishes her from the other retrieval units.