Tropes shared in this faction
- Does Not Like Shoes: They don't wear any footwear, probably because they are tribal people.
One of the cheapest melee units in this game. The Clubber has a club and whacks enemies with it.
- Barbarian Longhair
- Cannon Fodder: The Clubber is a very cheap melee unit and he is often used to distract other enemies.
- Carry a Big Stick: His trusty wooden club.
The Protector has a big wooden shield, and it can protect the bearer from projectiles.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Like other shielded units, the Protector's shield can stop small projectiles. Though its shield is quite light and he usually breaks his guard after receiving one or two projectiles.
- Shield Bash: Their only attack method. It doesn't deal damage much.
The Spear Thrower has spears, and they throw it at nearby enemies.
- Javelin Thrower: They throw neolithic spears, and it deals decent damage against enemies.
The Stoner carries big stones, and they throw it at close enemies.
- Anti-Armor: The Stoner's stones are great against shielded enemies, because their shield can't block the stones.
- Boulder Bludgeon: They throw big stones to attack enemies.
The Bone Mage is a mage with a staff. They summon a line of spikes from the ground.
- Herd-Hitting Attack: The Bone Mage generates bone spikes, and this attack is great against a group of enemies.
- Living Weapon: Their mage staff has eyes.
The Chieftain has two big stone axes, and they strike enemies swiftly with them.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Is a chieftain and the second strongest unit in the tribal faction.
- Dual Wielding: The Chieftain has two stone axes in each hand.
The Mammoth is the boss unit of Tribal faction. It attacks by stomping enemies on the ground with its huge legs.
The Halfling is a very small humanoid. They attack with punches and pouncing.
- Cannon Fodder: The Halfling is a very weak and disposable melee unit.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Unlike other units in farmer faction, they don't wear shoes.
- Little People
- Personal Space Invader: They will latch onto the enemy and punch them.
The Farmer has a pitchfork, and they quickly stab enemies with it.
- Gardening-Variety Weapon: The Farmer stabs enemies with his pitchfork. While its damage is mediocre but he swings it fast.
The Haybaler is wearing hay bale, and it protects them from most projectiles.
- Stone Wall: The Haybaler unit doesn't deal damage much because they use a wooden stick as their weapon, but their hay bale negates damage from most projectiles, such as arrows, bullets, or even ballista bolts.
The Potionseller throws potions at enemies and makes them drunk.
- Shout-Out: He is a reference to Potion Seller.
- Standard Status Effects: Their potions make enemies drunk. Drunk enemies may walk in random directions and fall over.
The Harvester wields a big scythe, and they slash enemies with it.
- Sinister Scythe: Their farming scythe is very effective at combat. They can kill multiple enemies at once, and it does deal good damage.
The Wheelbarrow unit is made of three farmers and a wheelbarrow. They have different roles.
- Edible Ammunition: One of the farmers throws apples at enemies.
- Fragile Speedster: They can move fast and run over enemies, but they also has low health and will be killed easily from ranged units.
- Gardening-Variety Weapon: The farmer on front uses pitchfork to attack enemies.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: When wheelbarrow is destroyed, the wheelbarrow driver will try to punch enemies.
- Shout-Out: The Driver's face is really similar to the knight of Potion Seller.
The Scarecrow is the boss unit of Farmer faction. It summons crows that pursuit enemies then explode.
- Glass Cannon: The Scarecrow can deal lots of damage with its crows, but it has very low health.
- Mook Maker: It summons magical crows, and they will flock into the enemy and explode.
- Power Floats: It's always floating, and has magical abilities.
- Squishy Wizard: The Scarecrow is squishy as cheaper melee units and becomes helpless once attacked, but it can summon explosive crows to attack.
The Bard plays song with his instrument and distracts the attention of enemies.
- Artificial Stupidity: They will always run away from enemies, even it means they will fall off the edge of the world.
- Support Party Member: They can't attack, and their job is making enemies to chase them.
- We Need a Distraction: The Bard unit is specifically designed for this: he gets units to chase him and he runs away. Most units in this game can not retreat, so he can be quite important in some tactics.
The Squire is a melee fighter, and they slash enemies with their sword.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: They have all-around pretty good stats for infantry unit: decent health, good damage, high speed.
The Archer shoots arrows at enemies.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: Arrows from Archers have decent damage and range.
The Healer is a cleric who heals allies.
- The Medic: The Healer is currently the only unit who can heal other units.
- Support Party Member: Their job is healing others, and they can't attack enemies at all.
The Knight has a broadsword and large shield, and they can charge into enemies.
- Foe-Tossing Charge: Knights usually start a fight by charging into enemies.
- Shield Bash: They often bashes enemies with their shield. It doesn't deal huge damage but often makes them fall over.
The Catapult is a siege unit, and it throws heavy boulders at enemies.
- Herd-Hitting Attack: It's most effective against a crowd of enemies, because its boulder generates Splash Damage on impact.
The King is the boss unit of Medieval faction. He fights with his huge Zweihander.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: He is the king and the strongest unit of Medieval faction.
- Badass Beard: Has some impressive beard and he is very strong.
- BFS: His Zweihander is very huge and deals a tonne of damage. It's capable of killing multiple enemies at once.
- Helmets Are Hardly Heroic: While his minions are wearing helmets, he doesn't wear any helmet. Instead, he wears a Cool Crown.
Tropes shared in this faction
- Ancient Grome: The Ancient faction has units that inspired from both Greek and Roman civilizations.
The Shield Bearer has a scutum shield, and this large shield protects the bearer from projectiles.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Their scutum shield is heavier and larger than Protector's shield, so it's more effective.
- Shield Bash: Like the Protector unit of Tribal faction, they bash opponents with their big shield and it's their only attack method.
The Sarissa attacks with their very long pike, and it's good against opponents on distance.
- Blade on a Stick: Their long pike. It's very long so he gets the first hit against most melee units.
The Hoplite is a melee unit with a spear and aspis shield.
- Blade on a Stick: The Hoplite's spear is shorter than Sarissa's but its attack speed is faster.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: They have balanced stats, and a large shield that can protect them from small projectiles, so they are good at most situations.
- Shield Bash: They use their shield to bash their enemies.
The Snake Archer shoots living snakes at opponents.
- Abnormal Ammo: Yes, they shoot living snakes from their bow.
- Living Weapon: Their bow is snake-shaped, and has eyes.
- Mook Maker: Snakes from Snake Archers have their own AI, and they harass and bite enemies until they die.
The Ballista is a siege unit, and it shoots huge and deadly bolts at enemies.
- Anti-Armor: The Ballista is a great counter for shielded units, because its bolt always penetrates a shield and kills the bearer afterwards.
- Glass Cannon: It can kill most regular units in one shot, and even some of boss units. But it can't take damage much, like other siege units.
- One Hit Poly Kill: Bolts from the Ballista are really powerful. It can penetrate and kill multiple enemies at once.
The Minotaur is an unit with powerful charge attack and high mobility.
- A Loadof Bull
- Foe-Tossing Charge: He can charge into enemies at great speed, and take down several enemies at once.
- Grapple Move: He sometimes grab enemies and punch them at the same time.
- Use Your Head: His charge attack utilizes his hard head and horns.
Zeus is the boss unit of Ancient faction. He attacks with his lightning bolts.
- Badass Beard: He has some nice beard, and his attacks are powerful.
- Chain Lightning: His lightning will leap from one unit to the one behind it.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Despite being a god, he doesn't have much health in this game and killing him doesn't need special methods, so you will see this trope a lot.
- Shock and Awe: He can summon lightning bolts from his hands and throw them.
Tropes shared in this faction
- Horny Vikings: They are stereotypical vikings, and some of them wear a horned helmet on their head.
- Pelts of the Barbarian: They wear fuzzy fur armors.
The Headbutter wears a spiked helmet, and they ram into enemies with it.
- Use Your Head: He pounces to enemies, then headbutts them.
The Ice Archer shoots ice arrows, and it can freeze opponents.
- An Ice Person: Ice Archers fire ice arrows, and their helmet has icicles unlike other viking units.
- Kill It with Ice: They can freeze and slow down enemies with their ice arrows. If the enemies become completely frozen, they will be killed instantly.
The Brawler is a melee unit with an axe and shield.
- An Axe to Grind: His viking axe hurts.
- Shield Bash: He can bash opponents hard with his shield, and it often knock enemies away.
The Berserker has an axe in each hand. He can jump into enemies.
- An Axe to Grind: And he has two of them.
- Fragile Speedster: While he has low health, he can attack fast with his two axes, and has very high mobility thanks to his jump ability.
- In a Single Bound: He can leap quite long.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Berserkers don't wear shirts. You can even see underarm hair of them.
The Valkyrie is a flying melee unit with two swords.
- Dash Attack: They can charge into enemies from the sky.
- Dual Wielding: Has a sword in each hand.
- Winged Humanoid: They have wings, and can fly.
The Jarl is a big viking with a big axe.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: He is a chief of vikings, and bigger and stronger than his minions.
- BFS: His axe is much bigger than axes of other vikings.
- Nemean Skinning: He wears a hood that made from a bear. For some reason, it's still living and has functional eyes.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: The Jarl doesn't wear a shirt, and his upper body is naked.
The Longship is the boss unit of Viking faction. It's a viking ship with multiple viking soldiers, and carried by two vikings.
- Car Fu: Vikings throw the longship at enemies when they are near. It generates large splash damage, and sometimes kills the vikings who were carrying the ship too.
Tropes shared in this faction
- Interchangeable Asian Cultures: The Dynasty faction has Asian themed units from multiple Asian countries, like Japan(Samurai and Ninja), Korea(Hwacha) or China(Monkey King).
The Samurai is a typical armored samurai with a katana.
- Everything's Better with Samurai: They are samurais, and they are more expensive and stronger than other basic melee units.
- Katanas Are Just Better: They use their katana to parry bullets, and other melee units with non-katana swords can't do t it.
- Parrying Bullets: They can deflect incoming projectiles like arrows or bullets, with their katana. They will be eventually overwhelmed if there are too many attackers, though.
The Firework Archer is an archer who shoots firework arrows.
- Fatal Fireworks: Fireworks generate neat explosions, but it also can kill enemy units. Fireworks also tend to send enemy units into the sky with its thrust, so they would fall into the abyss around map.
The Monk is a melee unit who attacks with a bo staff.
- Simple Staff: His bo staff. While it deals rather low damage it can attack multiple enemies at once.
- Tengu: He wears Tengu-like mask.
The Ninja is a ninja who throws lots of shurikens at nearby enemies.
- Flechette Storm: He throws shurikens pretty quickly, and he can kill weaker melee units easily before they reach him.
- Highly Visible Ninja: They are always visible like other units, and they don't even try to attempt to hide from enemies.
- Stock Ninja Weaponry: They use shurikens.
- Technicolor Ninjas: Like all other units, Ninja unit is painted with bright red or blue.
The Dragon is a siege unit that fires flames at nearby enemies. It's carried by several people.
- Ambiguous Robot: The dragon has mechanical nozzle inside its mouth, but it also has eyes like other units. So you can't tell that it's living or not easily.
- Glass Cannon: While its flames are strong, the Dragon is carried by a team composed of four fragile people. If someone in the team got killed, the Dragon dies too.
- Herd-Hitting Attack: It's most effective against a dense crowd of enemies, since its flames can burn multiple enemies at once.
- Kill It with Fire: Flames from it can set enemies on fire.
- Our Dragons Are Different: This dragon needs to be carried by people.
The Hwacha is a siege weapon that shoots 60 arrows at once.
- Herd-Hitting Attack: The accuracy of arrows is rather terrible, so it works best against a large crowd of enemies, or huge targets like giant units.
- More Dakka
- Rain of Arrows: The Hwacha shoots a massive amount of rocket-powered arrows, and they fall onto enemies like rain. Even more so if you use multiple Hwachas.
The Monkey King is the boss unit of Dynasty faction. He smashes enemies with his staff, and when his attacks hit clones of him will spawn.
- Confusion Fu: He constantly jumps on the back of enemies, and can create clones of him to attack. So his enemies will have a hard time to track down him.
- Doppelgänger Attack: He can create clones of him and attack the enemy at once.
- Monkey King Lite: He is based on Sun Wukong.
- Simple Staff: Like the Monk, he uses a staff to attack.
The Painter is a very cheap melee unit who attacks with a brush and wooden palette.
- Art Attacker: They attack with their art tools.
- Death of a Thousand Cuts: While Painters deal very low damage with their weapons, they attack much faster than other melee units.
- Dodge the Bullet: They can dodge incoming projectiles by falling over. It's downlayed though, because it's not always successful especially when they try to dodge high-speed projectiles like musket bullet.
The Fencer is a swordsman with a rapier.
- Dash Attack: This is the Fencer's unique ability. He dashes into the enemy and quickly stabs them with his rapier.
- Fragile Speedster: He can use Dash Attack, and dodge incoming melee attacks with his quick feet, but he dies quickly if he took damage.
The Balloon Archer is an archer who shoots balloon arrows, and attaches enemies balloons.
- Balloonacy: Balloons easily make enemies fly upwards.
- Cycle of Hurting: With enough number of balloon archers, you can make enemy melee units helpless. Ballons make units fly, and most melee units can't do anything in midair. And when they finally go back to the ground, balloon archers
The Musketeer is a ranged unit with a musket. They take a long time to reload their weapon compared to archers but their aim is quite accurate.
- Anti-Armor: Musket bullets penetrate shields, so the Musketeer is a good counter for shielded units.
- One Hit Poly Kill: It's possible to kill multiple enemies with one bullet.
The Halberd is a melee unit who swings their halberd on the head of enemies.
- Blade on a Stick: Their halberd. It's quite long, so he usually can get first hit against other melee units.
The Jouster is a knight with a lance and horse.
- Fragile Speedster: It's an unit with a horse so they can move fast, but they also tend to die fast because of their low health.
- Hit-and-Run Tactics: They can move fast thanks to their horse, so AI often employs this tactic.
- Jousting Lance: Their lance deal great damage. For some reason, it won't lose attack power even when the user is on foot.
Da Vinci Tank
The Da Vinci Tank is the boss unit of Renaissance faction. It's a spinning tank with freaking 16 cannons, and can shoot lots of cannonballs at nearby enemies.
- Mighty Glacier: It moves quite slowly, but can dish out lots of damage with its numerous cannons. It also has lots of HP.
- More Dakka: It can fire cannonballs rapidly thanks to its numerous cannons.
- Tank Goodness: It's a tank and one of the strongest units. It also costs 4000 points, which is the most expensive for a non-secret unit.
Tropes shared in this faction
- Dressed to Plunder: Pirate units dress like stereotypical pirates in fiction. Many of them wear a bandanna or tricorn hat in their head, for example.
- Pirate: Its units are of course pirates.
- Talk Like a Pirate: While they don't speak English, their speaking manner is definitely inspired from this trope.
The Flintlock is a cheap ranged unit with two flintlock pistols.
- Bottomless Magazines: Averted for this unit, while all other units in the game play this trope straight. He can use his guns for only once, and after that he throws them away and proceeds to punch enemies with his fists.
- Guns Akimbo: The Flintlock unit has a flintlock pistol in each hand.
The Blunderbuss is a ranged unit who are wearing barrel armor. He has a blunderbuss shoots close enemies with it.
- Improvised Armour: He wears a set of armor made from barrels. While it looks silly, it can completely negate damage from most small projectiles.
- Recoiled Across The Room: When the Blunderbuss fires his weapon, it always propels him backwards.
The Bomb Thrower is a pirate who throws bombs at enemies.
- Cartoon Bomb: His bombs are this one.
- Herd-Hitting Attack: The Bomb Thrower's bombs are most effective against a group of enemies.
- Throw Down the Bomblet: His only attack method.
The Harpooner is a melee/ranged unit with a harpoon gun.
- Bayonet Ya: His harpoon gun has an attached cutlass and it acts like a bayonet. He uses it to stab enemies.
- You Will Not Evade Me: The Harpooner shoots harpoons at enemies, then reels them in to attack them in melee.
The Cannon is a siege unit that shoots cannonballs.
- One Hit Poly Kill: This unit often kills several enemies at once with a single cannonball, because the fired cannonballs are heavy and fast enough to penetrate a line of enemies.
The Capitain is a melee/ranged unit with a cutlass and powerful blunderbuss pistol.
- Pirate Parrot: He has two of them on his shoulder. They are purely cosmetic and don't do anything, though.
- Shotguns Are Just Better: The Captain possesses the pistol sized dragon, and it fires more pellets and reloads faster than the Blunderbuss unit's shotgun. Also, this shotgun blows enemies back several feet, and rarely it launches enemies really high so they will fall to their death.
- Short-Range Shotgun: His blunderbuss pistol is quite powerful, but it has smaller effective range compared to Blunderbuss unit's shotgun.
- Sword and Gun: The Captain uses a large cutlass and a pistol version of the blunderbuss at the same time.
The Pirate Queen is the boss of Pirate faction. She uses two cutlasses to slash enemies, and also has a special attack that spawns bombs around her.
- Badass Bandolier: She wears a bandolier with bombs.
- Dual Wielding: She has a cutlass in each hand.
- Made of Iron: The Pirate Queen is quite durable for a human. She can take a LOT of punishment.
- Pirate Girl: And she is the strongest unit in her faction.
- Throw Down the Bomblet: She throws lots of bombs periodically, and these bombs are really good at taking down weaker units around her.
Tropes shared in this faction
- The Dead Have Eyes: This faction has skeleton units, and they always have eyes.
- Dem Bones: Skeleton warriors and archers are well, skeleton creatures. The Reaper is also a skeleton, but it wears a scary dark robe.
The Skeleton Warrior is a cheap melee unit with a sword and shield. While it doesn't have strong physical power, the presence of skeleton warriors may makes enemy units afraid.
- Mutual Disadvantage: Skeleton Warriors are not immune against the fear effect from enemy Skeleton Warriors, and vice versa. In addition, Skeleton Warriors are considered as low tier unit, so they easily succumb to the fear effect.
- Standard Status Effects: They can inflict fear to enemy units by staying close to them. Enemy units that received this effect will get ghostly purple skulls on their head, be unable to attack and run away. More skeleton warriors you have, it becomes easier to inflict the fear effect.
- Victory Through Intimidation: Skeleton Warriors are pretty weak, but they can terrify the enemy into walking off a cliff.
The Skeleton Archer is an archer who shoots fire arrows.
- Arrows on Fire: It shoots flaming arrows, and those arrows can burn enemies.
- Kill It with Fire
- Standard Status Effects: Flaming arrows give enemies the burning effect, and it damages the victim over time for seconds. Burned units have a chance to burn nearby units too.
The Candlehead is a ranged unit with candle-shaped head. It shoots fireballs at nearby enemies.
- Blown Across the Room: Its fireballs always send enemies backwards. It becomes handy when you are dealing with melee units.
- Fireballs: The Candlehead fires ghastly fireballs from its hands.
The Vampire is a fast melee unit who sucks blood out from enemies.
- Devoured by the Horde: When a large number of Vampires overwhelmed an opponent, they kill the enemy with this fashion.
- Fragile Speedster: Thanks to his bat form, he can move quite fast and doesn't receive ranged attacks much. But he has rather low health for a melee unit.
- Personal Space Invader: When the Vampire sucks blood out from an enemy, he sticks to them and slows them down.
- Our Vampires Are Different: The Vampire has typical traits of vampire. He can move fast by transforming into a bat, and sucks blood of enemy units. But unusually, they don't affected by the sunlight.
The Pumpkin Catapult is a siege weapon that launches explosive pumpkins.
- Skeletons in the Coat Closet: It uses bones and skulls as materials.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Explosive pumpkins. Unlike projectiles from the Catapult, Pumpkin bombs bounce on the ground and explode for several times.
The Swordcaster is a powerful ranged unit that summons swords and launches them at nearby enemies.
- Better to Die than Be Killed: When the Swordcaster is defeated, he kills himself with all of swords around him.
- Storm of Blades: He can throw swords at enemies rapidly.
The Reaper is the boss of Spooky Faction. It has a huge scythe and can kill a large amount of enemies at once.
- The Grim Reaper
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: The Reaper can impale weaker units around it and instantly kill them with its Combat Tentacles.
- Sinister Scythe: Its signature weapon. It can kill lots of enemies at once, and produces pitch-black aura for additional scariness.
- Taking Youwith Me: When the reaper dies, an Unrealistic Black Hole forms and sucks nearby units, doing damage to them.
Tropes shared in this faction
- Secret Character: To unlock units in the Secret Faction, you need to search for their weapons/items in various maps first.
The Ballooner is an unusual unit that can take an enemy to the sky by using his balloon. After that he drops them to the ground and damages them with Falling Damage.
- Death-or-Glory Attack: To take an enemy to the sky, the Balloner must close to an enemy and punch them with their sticky hands. If he succeeded to do it, he can heavily injure or kill them. But if he failed, he gets killed miserably without dealing any damage.
- Joke Character: While he might succeed to take an enemy to the sky and kill them, their attack method is rather unreliable and they can't do anything against stronger units because they tend to be too heavy to lift even if you use a large number of ballooners at once. Adding insult to injury, Ballooner's balloon only works for once.
Bomb on the Stick
Bomb on the stick is a pirate with a stick with bomb. They swing their bomb stick against enemies, then it explodes.
- Action Bomb: While they are humans and not bombs, their weapon makes them this trope.
- Too Dumb to Live: Most of the units in this game aren't particularly bright, but none are as dumb as this unit. They use a Cartoon Bomb on a stick to whack enemies, always killing themselves in the process.
The Fan Bearer is a unit with a huge fan. They blow enemies away with their fan.
- Blow You Away: The Fan Bearer's fan can make strong blasts of air. It sends enemies away, and deals minor damage.
- Lethal Joke Character: Blowing enemies away with fans might sounds silly, but the Fan Bearer is one of the best counters for melee units. If you have multiple Fan Bearers, enemy melee units usually become unable to reach your units.
The Raptor is a bipedal dinosaur. It moves very fast and bites enemies to death.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs
- Fragile Speedster: The Raptors are very quick and tend to drag its victims with them as they find more, but they also tend to die quickly when attacks hit.
The Teacher is a swordsman with a simple sword. Unlike most other melee units, he can parry incoming melee attacks.
- Crippling Overspecialization: While the Teacher's parrying ability is great, it only works against units with regular sized weapons. This means, he is weak against melee units with large weapons (e.g. Halberds) or no weapons (e.g. Vampires) because he can't parry their attacks.
- Weak, but Skilled: While his attacks are not strong, he can parry and dodge incoming melee attacks. This makes him a surprisingly effective warrior.
The Shouter is a viking with special shout ability.
- Expy: He is an obvious reference to the Dovahkiin from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. His helmet looks same as the Iron Helmet of that game, and his shout can blow enemies backwards like the Unrelenting Force shout.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: While it only deals a tiny amount of damage, His shout can bowl enemies away.
The Jester is a melee unit who fights with blades attached on his arms and shoes.
- Armed Legs: His shoes have a small blade to make his kicks more lethal.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: He has knives on his wrists.
- Fragile Speedster: The Jester has extremely low health, and he can be killed instantly by most attacks. but he can dodge melee attacks via quick backflips. His attacks also deal very high damage for his cost (300), so he is also Glass Cannon.
- Groin Attack: He often kicks opponents in the groin with his bladed shoe.
- The Jester: Very lethal one.
- Unnecessary Combat Roll: He performs a backflip to dodge melee attacks. It also makes him invulnerable for a short time.
Chu No Ku
Chu No Ku is a crossbowman with a repeater crossbow.
- Automatic Crossbows: His repeater crossbow can fire 5 bolts in a row.
The Executioner is a melee unit with a huge axe.
- An Axe to Grind: They use a big axe for execution.
The Taekwondo unit is a melee fighter who uses punches and strong kicks.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: The Taekwondo unit attacks with only punches and kicks, but he is quite strong. Kicks from him usually kill weaker enemies instantly and send them flying.
- Glass Cannon: He can perform strong kicks quickly and swiftly, but his health is very low for his relatively high cost, so he dies quickly when enemies attacked first.
The Raptor Rider is a neolithic spearman riding on a Raptor.
- Domesticated Dinosaurs: Tribal people apparently tamed raptors to ride on.
- Fragile Speedster: Like the Jouster unit, the Raptor rider unit boasts their mobility. But they are also fragile and can't take attacks much.
The Cheerleader is a tribal with pompoms. They can reduce attack cooldown of allies.
- Cooldown Manipulation: The Cheerleader can reduce cooldown of ally units. It's especially effective when you have strong ranged units, because they will be able to use their powerful ranged attacks rapidly.
- One-Hit Point Wonder: They die from any attack.
- Support Party Member: They have an unique ability that can reduce cooldown, but they can't attack at all.
The Cupid is a flying unit who shoots arrows that make the target fall in love.
- Annoying Arrows: The arrows they shoot are the least damaging ones in the game.
- Cupid's Arrow: An unit struck by Cupid's arrow will fall in love with one of their allies.
- Kissing Under the Influence: Invokes this, those who get hit will always try to make out with an ally and will always stop when the effect wears off. They take damage while doing so.
The Mace Spinner is a melee unit who spins with his maces.
- Carry a Big Stick: He uses two spiky maces.
- Spin Attack: The Mace Spinner's only attack method.
- Stone Wall: He has lots of HP, but his maces don't deal damage much against enemies. He is good at making enemies fall over, though.
CLAMS is a pirate who wears clam hat and has clams on their each hand. They can summon clams to attack enemies.
- Clam Trap: Clams from CLAMS aggressively chase and bite enemies.
- Mook Maker: They can summon large clams, and the clams will charge into enemies.
Vlad is a melee unit who has a huge log with a spiky end, and he impales enemies with it.
- Historical Domain Character: He is based on Vlad the Impaler.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: Vlad often impales killed enemies with his log.
- Telephone Polearm: He uses a pillar-sized wooden log to attack enemies.
The Wheelbarrow Dragon is a weird combination of the Wheelbarrow and Dragon unit. It's a small dragon carried by wheelbarrow, and moves fast and shoots flames.
- Fragile Speedster: This unit runs fast and burns enemies quickly, but like the original Wheelbarrow, it's easily killed from attacks.
- Herd-Hitting Attack: Like the original Dragon unit, it's great against a crowd of weak enemies.
- Kill It with Fire: It emits flames and kills enemies.
- Pintsized Powerhouse: The dragon of this unit is much smaller than the original Dragon unit, but it has a powerful flamethrower like the original.
The Bomb Cannon is similar to the Cannon unit of Pirate faction, but it shoots bombs instead.
- Artificial Stupidity: The gunner of Bomb Cannon fires his cannon quite recklessly. Even if there are many friendly units in front of the target, he will fire his cannon anyways and kill the friendly units in process. If you placed many Bomb Cannons too closely, it usually results in a massive and explosive friendly fire incident.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Crews of the Bomb Cannon often blow themselves up by firing bombs at enemies who are too close to them.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Bombs from this unit can blow up a large amount of enemies thanks to its big explosion radius.
The Cavalry is an upgraded version of the Jouster unit. It's similar to the original, but it can perform deadly charge attacks and the rider has a huge spear instead of a lance.
- Foe-Tossing Charge: The Cavalry unit can charge into enemies at very high speed.
- Fragile Speedster: Like the Jouster unit, they can move quite fast but their health is still low for their cost.
- Underground Monkey: This unit is basically a stronger and more expensive version of Jouster unit with a charge ability.
Lady Red Jade
Lady Red Jade is a melee unit that fights with a Guandao and powerful kicks.
- Blade on a Stick: Her Guandao is a giant polearm with menacing blade. It doubles as BFS.
- Historical Domain Character: Red Jade is based on a famous Chinese general of the Song Dynasty, Liang Hongyu.
- Kick Chick: Lady Red Jade kicks enemies a lot with her legs.
- Lady of War: She wears a Qipao-ish clothing and has feminine look and hair, but she is deadly at combat.
Blackbeard is a big and fat pirate with huge anchor arms.
- Acrofatic: While Blackberd is noticeably fattier than any other unit in this game, he can jump into enemies and generate a shockwave to kill them at once.
- Anchors Away: Blackbeard's arms are replaced with big anchors, and he uses them to smash enemies.
- Historical Domain Character: He is based on that Blackbeard.
- Mighty Glacier: He walks slowly, but he has a large amount of health and powerful Spin Attack via his anchors.
- Seadog Peg Leg: One of his legs is a prosthetic leg.
- Stout Strength: Blackbeard is fat, but also strong enough to swing two huge anchors.
The Shogun is a heavily upgraded version of the Samurai unit. He can deflect much more projectiles than Samurai, and he also has reliable dodge moves and melee prowess.
- Achilles' Heel: While the Shogun is quite strong, it's very vulnerable from siege units and ranged units that fire larger projectiles, because he can't deflect them.
- Lightning Bruiser: He slashes enemies to death with his deadly katana, can dodge melee attacks with extremely quick step, and protect himself from many projectiles thanks to his superior deflection ability.
- Parrying Bullets: He can deflect projectiles like the Samurai unit, but he is even better at it.
The Samurai Giant is a giant melee unit. He uses his huge katana and stomping move to attack.
- Impossibly Graceful Giant: He is a giant samurai, yet he can perform backflips to stomp enemies.
The Sensei is a very strong ninja. He is similar to the Ninja unit, but he can throw tons of shurikens insanely quickly and he also has longer attack range.
- Armor Is Useless: He wears some armor pieces unlike the Ninja unit, but he is very fragile.
- Flechette Storm: The Ninja unit was already good at this, but the Sensei throws even more shurikens.
- Glass Cannon: While he can throw an insane amount of shurikens, his health is actually even lower than the Ninja unit.
Ullr is a powerful viking ranged unit. He throws big axes that freezes enemies in a large area.
- An Ice Person: Ullr's axes freeze enemies.
- Herd-Hitting Attack: His axes can freeze enemies in a wide area, so it's absolutely good at slowing down or killing crowds of enemies.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: His axes can freeze himself if axes landed near him. And he doesn't stop throwing axes even enemies are too close to him, so sometimes he freezes himself to death with his axes.
- Kill It with Ice: Like Ice Archers, but with steroids. Ullr throws his freezing axes fast, so he can freeze a large amount of enemies to death.
The Tree Giant is a giant who smashes foes with a tree.
- Improvised Weapon: The Tree Giant uses a tree as his club. Due to its sheer size, the Tree Giant can take down groups of regular units with ease.
- Made of Iron: It's a giant and it can take lots of damage without dying.
- Our Giants Are Bigger: Bearded, tree-toting one.
The Ice Giant is a giant melee unit that uses powerful punches from its huge arms.
- Achilles' Heel: While the Ice Giant boasts an insane amount of health, it's rather weak to the Hwacha unit. The Ice Giant's very large body makes it an easy target for Hwachas.
- Extremity Extremist: The Ice Giant only uses its fists to attack. It's so powerful, so punches generate deadly shockwaves.
- Made of Iron: It can take LOTS of punishment. it can take 6 ballista bolts on its body without dying, which means a lot.
- Our Giants Are Bigger: Viking-themed, long armed one.
- Punched Across the Room: Its punches often send victims fly.
- Top-Heavy Guy: It has huge arms and large upper body, but its lower body is rather small.
- Unskilled, but Strong: It's a giant and very strong, but it attacks rather slowly and uses only punches. It doesn't make the Ice Giant less dangerous, though.
Artemis is a ranged unit with two very powerful bows. Her bow can shoot multiple arrows at once, and it fires rapidly.