- The Cutie
- Flanderization: Becomes obsessed with eliminating Edward.
- Girl Next Door: She gives off this vibe.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Revenge Before Reason
- Pink Means Feminine
- She Who Fights Edward: Slightly. Became much more prevalent in the now discontinued sequel, despite it's short run.
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man: She is almost instantly attracted to the kind and shy Matthew.
- Sitcom Archnemesis: Guess who.
- Took a Level in Badass: Thanks to Montana.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Ethan thought so, anyway.
- Unknown Rival: Amusingly, Edward doesn't seem to notice, or care, that she's out to get him most of the time.
BeatriceBeatrice is a pretty lonely girl. Although the money would be nice, she would be much happier making friends during her time on the show. Hopefully, she could end up pulling both off.
- Aesop Amnesia: Forgets that her toxic attitude is what causes everyone to hate her.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: To Lionel, early on.
- Expy: The author states she is one of Zoey. YMMV on how much of one she is.
- Friendless Background
- Genki Girl
- I Just Want to Have Friends
- It's All About Me
- Jerkass: And without even realizing it!
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Most of the time, her heart's in the right place.
- My Greatest Second Chance: The All-Stars season.
- Self-Deprecation: In the promo for the All-Stars season she says her goal for the season is to "not suck."
- Small Name, Big Ego
- The Friend Nobody Likes
- Women Are Wiser: Not an egregious example, but she is the one who keeps Eliot the most tethered to earth.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Was disgusted when Nicole was abusing Montana's friendship in the penultimate challenge.
- Gadgeteer Genius
- Humongous Mecha: Uses one to assist him in the finale.
- Insufferable Genius
- Kick the Son of a Bitch: He backstabbed Sophie, and helped get rid of Nicole.
- Never My Fault: Bobby always thinks of himself as the victim, although at least part of the reason for it is to garner sympathy.
- Smug Snake: More so than Edward.
- Teens Are Short
- Teen Genius: Considering he built a Humongous Mecha to use in the finale, he can definitely be called this.
- Camp Straight: Doesn't even seem to notice how he could be seen as gay.
- Large Ham
- My Greatest Second Chance: The All-Star season, which he's really excited about.
- The Pollyanna
- Affably Evil
- Aristocrats Are Evil
- Berserk Button: Do not try and usurp control over him.
- Big Bad: More or less the main villain.
- Disc-One Final Boss: After the others find out about his true nature, he loses his power, but does stick around for quite a bit.
- Card-Carrying Villain: His label is The Upper-Class Schemer.
- Control Freak: And that's putting it mildly.
- Devil in Plain Sight
- Karmic Elimination: When the eliminated contestants get a chance to vote someone off, guess who they pick?
- Manipulative Bastard
- My Greatest Second Chance: Is competing in All-Stars.
- Odd Friendship: With Ethan.
- Smug Snake
- Conspiracy Theorist: Is always on the look out for aliens.
- Crazy-Prepared: He came up with an entire network of secret passageways. He doesn't kid around.
- Large Ham
- Nice Guy: You'd have to have the patience of a saint to put up with Beatrice.
- Understanding Boyfriend
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- The Ditz
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: His official artwork does look rather girlish, though he actually pulls the look off without veering into camp territory.
- Erudite Stoner: He definitely comes across as this.
- The Load: On occasion.
- Nice Guy
- Expy: Of Ezekiel, if only in looks.
- Flat Character: She's pretty much the Straw Feminist trope with a name slapped on.
- Large Ham: Almost nothing she says is simply spoken.
- Sanity Slippage: Yes, she gets worse.
- Straw Feminist: Every single one of her lines would make for a good page quote.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Eliminated first.
- Attention Whore
- I Just Want to Be Special: Actively desires fame and wealth.
- It's All About Me: Exhibits a lot of this attitude in the final episode.
- Nice Hat: It's a beret.
- Large Ham: A great deal of her personality is built on this.
- O.C. Stand-in
- Byronic Hero: His goal is to eliminate resident assholes Bobby and Sophie, but he himself is an arrogant, selfish bully, with some Hidden Depths.
- Mr. Fanservice
- My Greatest Second Chance: The All-Star season is this for him.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Heck, he didn't even bring a shirt to the island.
- The Generic Guy: Being really quiet doesn't help.
- Only Sane Man
- The Quiet One
- Satellite Love Interest: His sole purpose is to be the object of Annie's affection and to give her something to fight for.
- Shrinking Violet: A rare male example. Even rarer is that he's actually treated about as sympathetically as the female version usually is.
- Standardized Leader: His leadership style comes off as this.
- Competence Zone
- Cool Old Lady
- The Mentor: For Greta. She probably sees her as more of an assistant, though.
- O.C. Stand-in
- Sassy Black Woman
- Supreme Chef: Just ask Greta.
- Team Mom: Considering she's on an actual team and she's someone's mom(though not to any of her teammates), she is a very literal example.
- Action Girl: Regularly swings on vines to get around.
- Awesome Aussie
- Beware the Nice Ones: She's one of the nicest people on the island, but if you piss her off...
- Funny Foreigner
- Genki Girl
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: Takes it upon herself to cheer up Parry.
- My Greatest Second Chance: Confirmed for the All-Star season. Though considering she won her season, it's more about if she can do it again.
- Large Ham
- Nice Girl
- Nice Hat: A large, yellow sun hat.
- Plucky Girl
- Sole Survivor: The winner.
- Who Names Their Kid "Dude"?: Montana is a pretty unusual name by any standard. What's really strange in this case is that she's an Australian girl living in Canada, yet she's named after an American State.
- Will They or Won't They?: Her and Parry. They do.
NicoleA shy girl upon arrival, Nicole desires to be a power player in the game. She knows being weak will get her a one way ticket out, but isn't sure how to climb up the social ladder.
- Big Bad: Takes over the role after Edward loses his power.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: Voted out Beatrice and Annie, major allies of hers.
- Character Development: Receives the most of it.
- Control Freak: Akin to Edward, she can't stand not being in control of the vote.
- The Cutie
- From Nobody to Nightmare
- Guile Hero: Aspires to be one.
- Manipulative Bitch: Ends up like this.
- My Greatest Second Chance: The All-Star season. Only time will tell if it works out for her.
- Shrinking Violet: At first. She grows out of it.
- Villain Protagonist: Though not an outright villain, she is a major antagonist.
ParryParry is a pretty quiet guy. He doesn't believe he can win and doesn't even want to be on the show. Sadly for him, there's no turning back and he's going to have . . . ugh . . . socialize.
- Character Development: Gradually opens up and starts a relationship with Montana.
- Emo Teen
- The Hero
- Perky Goth: Post-Character Development.
- Perpetual Frowner: For the most part.
- Snapback: He seemed to lose a lot of his character development in the sequel. However, as it is a Dead Fic and has be retconned by the All-Stars, this counts as rare notable case of averting this trope.
- Tsundere: Type A.
- Will They or Won't They?: Him and Montana. They do.
- Ambiguously Brown: Word of God says she has a deep tan.
- Berserk Button: Don't mess with her tech.
- Emotionless Girl: Most of the time, she only shows real emotion when one of her electronics is in jeopardy.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: Usually her cellphone, but all of her technological devices serve this purpose.
- The Load
- The Millstone
- My Greatest Second Chance: Like others from this series, the All-Star season.
- Odd Friendship: With Brady.
- Big Bad Wannabe: For all of her trash talk and violent threats, she's pretty pathetic.
- Disc-One Final Boss: Is the last one eliminated before the merge.
- Emotionless Girl: A dark variant of the trait.
- Humilaiation Conga: Gets the crap beaten out of her in the extreme sports challenge, just in time for her to be voted off.
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk: The least likable character in the story.
- Moral Myopia: To Sophie, everyone's a pawn for her, thinking for themselves is taken as a "betrayal."
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: For Lionel, and the rest of her team to a lesser extent.
- Teens Are Monsters
VictoriaA smart girl who is a huge fan of the show. She plans to use her knowledge of it to help her win the game.
- Ascended Fangirl
- Back for the Dead: Is eliminated in the very episode she returns in.
- Token Minority: Victoria is the only Asian in a mostly Caucasian cast.
- Women Are Wiser: When she teams up with Ethan in the special. Though really, anyone would come off wiser compared to Ethan, and she is arguably the smartest camper out of everyone.