open/close all folders
Total Drama Zero Sum characters
The Killer Waves
Artemis - The Ice Queen
Why are you being nice during a competition? Its making me sick to my stomach!
Davon Le Rouge - The Pretty Boy
What do you say to an alliance between us? The beautiful for should stick together, should they not?
Isaac - The White Knight
I have no room for villains on my team! Your reign of terror ends tonight!
Melody Rest - The Femme Fatale
I love everyone on this team so much! After all, theyre all so stupid
- Big Bad Duumvirate: With Oswald
Persephone "Perci" Porter - The Southern Belle
This here island is so enchantin! Nothin at all like the boring fields I see back home!
Victor - The Brick House
I didnt give you the lead so you could lose it! I guess its up to me to carry us after all.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Is eliminated first.
The Raging Flames
Conlan - The Jack of All Trades
There's someone better than me for just about anything That said, no one is better than me at everything.
Eliana - The Quiet Chick
its nice to meet you
Helen Lang - The Class President
You can claim I'm the only threat, but ... I still believe in the strength of my teammates!
Kaede Tsurumi - The Inferiority Complex
Eeep! I-Im so sorry! I-Ill t-t-try not to get in your w-way next time!
- Sole Survivor: Wins Total Drama Zero Sum.
Liu-Ten - The Hopeless Romantic
*Siiiiigh* Shes so beautiful If only I could spend more time with her.
Peter Doyle - The City Boy
''Ya cant let the others walk all over ya. If ya dont like somethin suck it up an put your foot down!
The Screaming Winds
Alcott Sumeria - The Social Outcast
I've been meaning to wash up But Ive just been to preoccupied.
- The Pig Pen: Does not shower at any point in the game, nor has he done so in the week before the game.
Carys Leville - The Lone Wolf
I didnt come here to socialize. So just leave me alone.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: Finishes second, but Kaede gives half the prize money to Carys to pay for her brother's kidney transplant, which is the entire reason she wanted to win the game.
Damon Woods - The Bleeding Heart
I just had to stop and lend a hand I couldnt stand to see such a helpless creature.
- Friend to All Living Things: Exaggerated. He continually helps out random birds and insects, even during the challenges. As an example, he is the last contestant introduced because he helped a seagull from a plastic six pack ring, helped it out, called an animal rescue team to nurse the seagull back to health, and cooked lunch for the animal rescue team.
Hubert Swanson - The Detective
I'm getting some bad vibes from them and my vibes are never wrong.
Katelyn - The Rich Kid
You expect me to do that? And ruin my new clothes? Uh, no thank you
- Epic Fail: Both her attempts at leading her team go horribly. This leads to her elimination.
- Rich Bitch
Twilight Church - The Tough Girl
If we lose this challenge Ill personally see you eliminated.
The Violent Quakes
Donovan - The Hotshot
I think I have an idea Its a huge risk, but I know I can pull it off!
Freya Merrim - The Soubrette
Say what you want about me But when I see cute guys, I cant help a little flirting.
Nublina - The Angel on Earth
I know hes on the enemy team But Im still worried about him, regardless.
Oswald Pamesi - The Gentleman Thief
I'm sure I could locate for you If youd do me the favor of having lunch with me.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: With Melody.
- Non-Gameplay Elimination: Gets eliminated in fifth due to an allergic reaction.
Rudo Fletcher - The Girl Next Door
Dont go easy on me just because Im a girl! Im going to give this challenge my all!
Zastin Grove - The Dungeon Master
Signing up was a bad idea. Im a quest giver, not a quest taker.
Total Drama Nui Kaua characters
Team Honua in general
- Dwindling Party: Loses three members in the first three rounds of play.
- The Strategist: Team Honua's hat - they are the strategists of the game.
Astral - The Occult Freak
Galiris MacDougal - The Sailor Girl
Kaleaf Hume - The "Angry" Black Japanese
Kevin Connors - The Autistic Boy
- Irony: Sits out a challenge to look for an immunity tiki which he has to use to save himself that round, as he got votes for sitting the challenge out.
Lina - The Whisperer
- One Degree of Separation: Is friends with Deamian.
Lucy - The Biker Chick
Steven Orland - The Teen Heartthrob
- Dark and Troubled Past: He is afraid that his father may have escaped from prison.
- The Quisling: Switches over to Team Ka Lani the first chance he gets to protect his stepsister Alice.
Zubin Wadia - The Friendly Strategist
Team Ka Lani
Team Ka Lani in general
- Team Spirit: The team's hat - they most value teamwork.
Aleister - The Fake Bad Guy
- Miles Gloriosus: Plays up how manly he is, but he is doing so to cover up the fact that he likes feminine things.
Alice Orland - The Adorable Vocalist
Cassandra - The Punk Rocker
Clay Levandowski - The Lone Wolf
- Dark and Troubled Past: Details coming.
- Near-Death Experience: Occurs before the show.
- Birds of a Feather: His friendship with Evan and Cassandra.
- Manly Tears: During some of his musical performances.
- Running Gag: His paranoia regarding Pierre and his snake Silvia.
Evan - The Animal Survivalist
- Birds of a Feather: His friendship with Clay.
Hayes - The Overshadowed Younger Sibling
Nixia - The Nature Lover
Stephanie Reid - The Cheerleader
Team Ka Malu O
Team Ka Malu O in general
- It's All About Me: The team is comprised of people who value individual success.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: The team has some very big personalities that end up butting heads for various reasons.
Briand - The Resilient Risk Taker
- Leeroy Jenkins: Over the course of the game, he has fought the giant octopus, charged into an opposing camp during a capture-the-flag challenge, dipped his hands into pirana-filled waters and boasted about being "Fish-Fingers," and repeatedly used trick-shots during a challenge without success.
Deamian - The Smooth Criminal
- One Degree of Separation: Is friends with Lina.
Dominique - The Straight Talker
- Only Sane Woman: Shares this with Julia.
- The Quisling/Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: At Elimination, Dominique switches to Honua in disgust, as she cannot stand her team.
Julia - The Silly Mimic
- Only Sane Woman: Shares this with Dominique.
Katrina Sears - The Arrogant Brainiac
- Brainy Brunette
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Claims she doesn't participate in challenges due to them not favoring her lack of physical ability. Though she proves useful during mental challenges.
- Insufferable Genius: Probably her biggest character trait. She has an astronomical IQ of 187, but she's incredibly arrogant and rude to everyone around her.
- Lazy Bum: Only participates in challenges if she absolutely has to.
- Sole Survivor: Wins Total Drama Nui Kauaï.
- Teen Genius: Again, she has an IQ of 187.
Maddie - The Small Pyromaniac
- Does Not Like Men
- Pyro Maniac: Carries around a lighter and attempts to set people's hair on fire.
Pierre Forte - The Fabulous Spectacle
- The Dandy: He has a very flashy dress sense.
- Portmanteau: Frequently uses various ones, combining words with similar meanings.
Sherwood - The Standalone Guy
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Is eliminated first.
Total Drama Nui Kaua: The Cursed Island characters
The Bloody Banshees
The Bloody Banshees in general
Aubrey - The Normal Wannabe
- I Just Want to Be Normal: She's incredibly rich, but wants to be treated like everyone else.
- Nice Gal: A fairly nice girl despite her wealth.
- Polar Opposite Twins: With Molly.
Freya Merrim - The Squashed Queen Bee
- The Bus Came Back: Is the Violent Quakes representative from Zero Sum
Kyle - The Country Boy
Misha - The Social Anxiety Girl
Nick Kingston - The Leroy
Sherwood - The Loneliest Lone Wolf
The Dreadful Demons
The Dreadful Demons in general
- Badass Crew: Justified. The team was handpicked to be the strongest team by Lucien.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: In spite of being a strong team, they have a hard time getting along.
Azami - The Arrogant Gymnast
- Ship Tease: With Kaden.
Barnard - The Capitalist
Helen Lang - The Martyr of Zero Sum
- The Bus Came Back: Is the Raging Flames representative from Zero Sum.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: At Elimination, Helen votes herself out of the game in disgust, as she cannot stand her team.
- The Reason You Suck Speech: Gives a scathing one to each member of her team before quitting.
- Azami for her poor attitude, terrible sense of humor, lack of volume control and obsession with winning.
- Barnard for claiming to be logical, but only to keep the people he likes.
- Jaime for not providing any valuable solutions to problems she brings up.
- Kaden for letting his crush with Azami get in the way of socializing with other people
- Kaleaf for his hostility towards the team.
Jaime Schanbacher - The Sarcastic Girl
- Deadpan Snarker: As her title says.
Kaden - The Hard Worker
- Ship Tease: With Azami.
Kaleaf Hume - The Champion Tree Puncher
The Macabre Mummies
The Macabre Mummies in general
Daniel - The Tragic Villain
- The Strategist: The main strategic player of the Mummies.
Isaac - The Knight of Justice
- Go Out with a Smile: He may leave first, but he leaves with dignity.
- My Greatest Second Chance: Subverted. He's voted out first.
- The Bus Came Back: Is the Killer Waves representative from Zero Sum.
Jamal Brown - The Wannabe Rapper
- Rhymes on a Dime: His main shtick.
Lena - The Hardcore Punk
- Lady Swears-a-Lot: Easily the most foulmouthed member of the cast.
Lucien - The Dumb Hot Blonde
- Cloudcuckoolander: His dimness makes him come off as this sometimes.
- Dumb Blonde: A male version of the trope.
Phooka Hume - The Broken Chick
- Dirty Coward: She admits it, and she's not happy about it.
- Extreme Doormat: Doesn't do much to stand up for herself or offer her opinion.
- One Degree of Separation: Is Kaleaf's cousin, and the twin sister of Phooko.
Tori - The Gambler
- Angst? What Angst?: She's an orphan, but she seems to be a pretty happy and positive person.
- Born Lucky: How she describes herself.
- The Gambling Addict: She may be lucky with money, but she's just as likely to gamble it all away, as she's admitted to with her inheritance.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Has a fear of beetles.
The Visceral Vampires
The Visceral Vampires in general
Aleister - The Catty Boy
- The Bus Came Back: Is the Ka Lani representative from Nui Kaua.
Antonio - The Creepy Artist
Molly - The Advantage Taker
- Polar Opposite Twins: With Aubrey.
- Spoiled Brat: She complains a lot whenever something's not up to her standards... which is often.
Natalie - The "Not-A-Psycho"
- Chaotic Evil: When she enters, Chef Hatchet has to confiscate a multitude of weapons. She spends the rest of the next two rounds threatening her team with death and bodily harm. This causes them to vote her out 5-1 at the team's first Bonfire ceremony.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: She is this to her team, mostly because they are justifiably terrified of her.
- I'll Kill You!: Swears this upon her team after her elimination.
- Obviously Evil: She is clearly violently insane, and everyone knows it.
Samuel - The Crazy Prepared Weirdo
- Crazy-Prepared: As noted in his title
Twilight Church - The Brute With A Brain
- The Bus Came Back: Is the Screaming Winds representative from Zero Sum.
Total Drama Nialasach Characters
Aaron Winston: The Skater Detective
"Whoa dude, this is going to be awesome! Time to see if my knowledge of the Nui Kaua trilogy will pay off!"
Mirai Endimion: The Two-Faced Warrior
"They say there's nothing better than a little rush of adrenaline. Too bad for them, that's me 24/7!"
Phooko Hume: The Innocent Smartass
"Alright! It's time to give it the best I've got Even if it is dealing with a bunch of dumbasses."
Rashi O'Malley: The Oracle
"The bog is quiet today too quiet. Something dangerous is approaching us."
Raul Soto: The Silent Brawler
"I laid broken fighting a force of nature but it's time to get up and demand a rematch."
- The Voiceless: His throat injury makes speech uncomfortable for him. As such, he communicates primarily through written notes.
Vanessa Mangdener: The Shy Artist
"Humans have always wanted superpowers, but see, here's the thing, I have a superpower creativity."
Alison Palmer: The Filthy Rich Chick
"You losers better step aside now, because Alison Palmer's here to win it all!"
- Rich Bitch
- Gold Digger: She attempts to hook up with Gabriel because his father is a politician.
- Spoiled Brat
- Evil Brit
- Nobody Touches the Hair: Alison is quite defensive of her hair, protecting it more than herself.
Erin Walker: The Scientist
"Anything is possible as long as there's a genius at the helm."
Gabriel Peterson: The Politician's Son
"As Father once said, a good leader can make their team work together, but a great leader has their team's complete trust!"
James "Watts" Watkins: The Underestimated Nerd
"Back home, I'm a nobody always stuck in the shadows I'm tired of being held back. Time to show the world what nerds can do!"
- Birds of a Feather: His friendship with Mark.
- Nice Hat: His Baltimore Orioles snapback baseball cap.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Asks to be called Watts, but reveals his full name in the first part of the intro episode.
Jenae Brooks: The Dedicated Bruiser
"Step up to me if you want but be prepared to be knocked back down brutally!"
Mark Galaxy: The Dreamer Musician
"You know there's no tomorrow without today!"
- Birds of a Feather: His friendship with Watts.
Christa Perez: The Selfless Mother
"Seré la razón por la que estás sonriendo hoy (I can be the reason why you're smiling today) But I can also be the reason why you're crying tonight."
- You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry: Claims to have a very bad side when angry.
Claude Lockheart: The Sadistic Butler
"How endearing I'll find a master here, I'm sure of it."
Donny Crush: The God Emperor
"People say I'm an idiot, uneducated, a racist. Wrong. It's all part of my game, and that game always ends the same. You. Will. Be. Crushed."
Monica Sanders: The Loud and Proud Strategist
"Be on my good side. If you're not, start packing."
Simon Telamon: The Computer Nerd
"These people might have a 'leg up' on me, so to speak but that doesn't mean I'll be easy to take down."
Zaheen Bakshi: The Illusionist
"What the eyes see, and the ears hear the mind believes."
Arnold Drake Franklin: The Feminine Ball Buster
"You think you're better than her? Cocksuckers like you are who get sentenced to years of prison rape, you bitch!"
Ashley "Ash" Lexington: The Confident Klutz
"I might be clumsy and a bit of a klutz but don't think for a second that you can't beat me!"
- The Klutz: As noted in her title.
Cherise "Cherry" Blanchet: The Circus Girl
"Huh, so this is it? What an even bigger freak show than back home."
Ellie Woods: The Bubbly-Cute Cosplayer
"W-wow! N-nice threads Chris, you look great. Where'd you get them?"
Gran Rey: The Unlucky Magician
"There is bad luck following me at every magic trick So my next trick will be to make you all win."
Zaiyrin Yanagi: The Incorrigible Chessmaster
"There's nothing my strategies haven't prevailed in I'm level 100 and no one is my equal!"
Total Drama Crios Cath characters
Clan Cumhactach in general:
- The Big Guy: Clan Cumhactach is comprised of the six strongest men.
Avi Trinidad: The Loyal Comedian
"Get a new set of pants, y'all! Cuz Avi fuckin' Trinidad has graced you with his freakin' awesome presence!"
Bryan Huey: The Adult
- Cool Old Guy: He's 48, three decades older than the next oldest contestant.
- File Mixup: He's initially bewildered, as he had auditioned for and been accepted on the show Survivor. It turns out that an error in processing led him to the boat for Crios Cath in place of Ahmed (who was supposed to be there). Chris simply allows Bryan to participate, as it keeps the competition even.
- Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Trailer: He's not advertised as being one of the thirty-six contestants, but an error in processing means that he ends up participating in the game instead of Ahmed.
Michael Richardson: The Devious Baseball Player
"Well, once the game begins the true strategy begins to come into play."
Mitchell "Frag" Fragman: The Professional Gamer
"The boys back home are counting on me y'all Time to kick some candy asses and take some names! HAMMERHEADS FOR LIFE!"
Stan Manley: The Heir
"I'll win this It's what I have to do."
Tiberius Vult: The Zealous Templar
"You will Praise Don- i mean god, cuck or be smited. DEUS VULT!"
- It's All About Me: Tiberius' objective is to win by any means necessary, with no regard of who stands in his way.
- Jerkass: Shows himself to be very unpleasant.
- The Leader: Is the first King of Clan Cumhactach, as he is the strongest male contestant.
- Money, Dear Boy: Is being paid a substantial amount of money to participate by an unknown benefactor, who will win rights to the show in the event that Tiberius wins.
Clan Mealltach in general:
- Ms. Fanservice: Clan Mealltach is comprised of the six most beautiful women.
Alice Cochrane: The Silver Tounged
"It's not enough that I should succeed Others should fail."
Anemone Jacinta Deshay: The Inquisitive Journalist
"As a journalist, I print what everyone else is too scared to say And with my words, I can set the earth on fire."
Jarri Utom: The Cute Hero
"I don't run from crime Crime runs from me!"
Molly Reid: The Designated Villain
"I'm not a bully but that does NOT mean I'm a pushover!"
- Designated Villain: Her archetype comes from her reputation as a violent bully at school, which has no bearing on reality.
- One Degree of Separation: She is the younger sister of Stephanie from Nui Kaua, and also went to school with Simon from Nialasach.
Rose Rare: The Generous Designer
"Not only does winning look good on me, losing is so last year."
- The Leader: Is the first Queen of Clan Mealltach, as Tiberius considers her the prettiest.
Roxanne Davison: The Cute Bruiser
"Go ahead Barbie, make my day But I can snap you like a twig in 0.2 seconds."
Clan Ffydd in general
- Token Religious Teammate: Clan Ffydd is is comprised of the six most spiritual and religious contestants.
Ani: The Outcast
"And remember, it's your choice Make it as you will."
- No Name Given: His surname is not revealed.
Franchesca Polermos: The Devoted Leader
"It is with Gamata's will that the current Yzkan of His temple shall enter the competition. And it is with His blessing that she shall win it."
- The Leader: Is the first Queen of Clan Ffydd, determined by the producers.
Indigo Daniles: The Goofy Schoolboy
"Wh-whoaaa! Whoops! Sorry, didn't see ya' there!"
Joshua "King" Benny Darwin: The Popular Swede
"There's a word for people like you where I come from Skurkar."
Morgana Hines: The Ghost Whisperer
"You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough."
Setsuna Levine: The Absentminded Artist
"I'm Setsuna I'm good with a bow I guess I'll be here for a few episodes I guess "
Clan Cyfrwys in general
- The Smart Guy: Clan Cyfrwys is comprised of the six most cunning contestants.
Arianna "Aria" Rodriguez: The Popular Girl
"All these contestants are idiots Which makes manipulating these morons all the more satisfying."
Jeffrey "Prof" Johnson Mortimer III: The Hidden Mastermind
"The man behind the curtain is finally revealed."
Jeremy Ramsay: The Altruistic Strategist
"You can put us in check but we've got you in checkmate."
- The Leader: Is the first King of Clan Cyfrwys, picked by random draw.
Kalyssa Buvelle: The Twisted Princess
"Not all princesses need their Prince Charming or white knight Some just need the right tools for their own story."
Laura Sadako Matsuko Yoshitomi: The Strategic Businesswoman
"If it's physical or academically inclined, search elsewhere But if you've come seeking social skills or communication, look no further."
Mateo Niuk: The Director
"Let me tell you one thing you little waste of existence This season of Total Drama is a movie of which I am in charge."
Clan Alltud in general
- Cursed with Awesome: Downplayed. Alltud has tougher rules to abide by in challenges and has no King or Queen. However, Alltud is immune to the powers the kings and queens of the other four clans have.
- Hufflepuff House: The starting members of Alltud are the contestants that didn't quite have the characteristics to be in the other four clans.
Angelo Furalaas: The Devious Prince
"I have the elegance of a phoenix, the beauty of a prince And the ferocity of a dragon!"
Axel Exonerium: The Crazed Vigilante
"I will eliminate every villain here by any means necessary."
Carol Shaffer: The Thrill Seeker
"I don't fear danger I welcome it!"
Gazella Leclerc: The Woodsman Competitor
"I hope we can get along, because remember I can chop you down, both figuratively and literally!"
Margaret "Maggie" Morrison: The Timid Perfectionist
"As much as I try to be perfect I understand that I have flaws."
Ryuji Tachibana: The Pranking God
"All work and no play makes Ryuji a dull boy and Ryuji hates dull."
Ahmed Rajput: The Clueless Cypher
"I'm on Total Drama Guess I should do what I can to win."
- File Mixup: A processing error leads to him not showing up, with Bryan, a Survivor contestant, accidentally taking his place.
- Lady Not-Appearing-in-This-Game: A male, non-fanservice example. He's advertised as one of the thirty-six contestants, but a processing error means that he doesn't appear in the game.
Danny Smith: The Country Musician
"Sunset skies, bonfire nights I love the simple things."
Harald Skeithwick: The Poisonous Poet
"In the distant skies, the ominous black sun frames thee And so thou kneel before me."
Lorelei Reinhart: The Analytic Ice Queen
"Supposedly, everyone is here to have a fun summer. I like to think it's a bit more complex than that I certainly hope so at any rate."
Mathilda: The Mute
"..." She hid the baseball bat behind her shoulder "..." As a shark came up, she quickly swung the bat, hitting its nose, and looked back with a grin.
Nathan Connors: The Intimidating Optimist
"I may be intimidating But I plan to play friendly, and remain optimistic, no matter the circumstances!"
- Face of a Thug: While he is athletic and looks very intimidating, he doesn't have the confidence to be a leader.
Shelby-Lynn Huan: The Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
"Don't even bother talking to me I'll be gone in an instant."
- The Cynic: Spends the entire time believing that she'll be out of the game quickly.
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecy: She ends up being eliminated before the day is over, partially because she is so convinced that she'll be eliminated that she ends up throwing a competition and sent to the Shameterranean Cavern.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Is the first person to be officially eliminated from the game.