The Screaming Eagles
open/close all folders
Aiden - The Weakling
"All it takes is a little bit of optimism and anything is possible. I'm ready to win, even if everyone else doesn't think much of me!"
The Load: The weakest member of the Screaming Eagles.
Antony - The Self-Glorious
"I'm fifty percent muscle, fifty percent MAN, one hundred percent badass! Hell yeah!"
Ayane - They Shy Girl
"I don't feel like I belong here. I mean, I'm nothing really special but I know I have a shot at this. Please let me have a shot at this."
- Shrinking Violet: Probably the shyest person in the game.
- Nice Girl: Her and Aiden are the kindest people on their team, though they aren't very visible between the strategizing.
- The Quiet One: Speaks the least on her team.
Cecilia - The Child Prodigy
"I've become somewhat of a big name in the scientific community despite my age. My theories and equations regarding time travel are making waves, even though I may have my detractors," she says. "With that in mind, I can say with confidence I have what it takes to win. I know my mind can outperform anyone here's in a one-v-one."
Gray - The Nutcase
"So you know what I say? Screw sanity! It's way funner being a basket case than anything else."
- Cloudcuckoo Lander: When she's not strategizing, she chooses to spend her time bugging her team.
- Evil Laugh: Does this after setting fire to her camp in episode five.
- Expy: Of Izzy.
- Hidden Depths: Knows when to control herself and how to strategize with others.
- Genki Girl: The most energetic and eccentric member of the cast. Izzy would be proud.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: Rare girl-on-girl example. Tries to control how uptight Sarah is and her anger issues.
Isaac - The Trailer King
"I think alliances are inherently bad for a team So I think it'd be in my interest to dismantle any that might
spring up. Any alliances except mine of course."
- Schemer: Partly this, he tries to keep himself and select others in a third party alliance.
- Troll: Enjoys trying to scare the other contestants.
Oregon - The Adventurer
"I've been everywhere lost tombs, ancient temples. All these things excite me, and my next adventure is to experience the thrill of Total Drama!"
Rei - The Aggressive Genius
"You can mark my words on this, they will regret it."
Sarah - The Stratbot
"Cecilia will be rewarded at the elimination ceremony as a traitor deserves. This is what I get for putting my trust in her."
Tyrenee - The Loner
"This is going to be my special hell, isn't it?"
Wyvern - The Tourist
"I've been to Paris, Moscow, New York, Sydney, Tokyo, and more! But now, it's time for some Total Drama! Man, is it exciting to be here or what!"
The Killer Bears
open/close all folders
Andrew - The Rich Heir
"And my plan, of course, is to wait and listen. No good can come out of playing hard early. For now, I must sit back and analyze my competition."
Diana - The Country Girl
"I don't understand it I'm just trying to do right by people and win a million dollars."
- Nice Girl: Tries to keep the peace on her team.
- Tomboy: Likes to hunt, and states that she likes to use a rifle.
Kiara - The Socially Anxious
honestly scares me a little. It's hard to put up with him but... It's for the better of my game is all I can tell myself. As long as people hate him, nobody's gunning for me."
- All Love Is Unrequited: Seth has an obvious crush on her, but she doesn't seem to return the favor.
- Big Bad: Of the Killer Bears after Van's departure.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Downplayed. Despite her apparent shyness and anxiety, she's already lied about her last name, sided with the resident Jerkass, and stolen an immunity idol from Paul.
- Deadpan Snarker: She has her moments.
- Rich Bitch: Her parents basically run an entire country, and she's done some questionable acts.
- Shrinking Violet: Appears to be this when she's not strategizing.
- Spicy Latina: Technically from a South American country, though she doesn't look the part.
Mili - The Desperate Foreigner
"Necesito el dinero
para mi familia
I cannot lose."
- Cassandra Truth: Nobody could understand what she was trying to say about Kiara.
- Gratuitous Spanish: As a result of not speaking much English.
- Spicy Latina: From the fictional nation of the Republic States, a country in South America.
Morrigan - The Creepy Girl
"I hope Van looks forward to the day he dies, he'd make such a good corpse. People with the most anger always make the nicest corpses."
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Not exactly a standard one, but one nonetheless.
- The Ditz: Doesn't understand that the things she says creeps people out.
Paul - The Sarcastic One
"We get it, you think you'll win. Just shut up already."
Ryan - The Vanity Magnet
"Amazing body, cute girls, and soon a million dollars
what else is there to love?"
Seamus - The Student Athlete
"I know what it takes to make a good team I've been a hockey star, a football star, a baseball star, and a basketball star. You name it, I've done it! I'll use what I've learned to form the strongest team out there!"
Seth - The Hacker
"Van is really mean
can't I get Kiara to get in an alliance with me without that
malware tagging along, too? Maybe there's a way to get her to ditch him? Wait
do you think maybe Kiki's falling for Van? What if I'm too late!"
Van - The Cutthroat
"All these idiots are incompetent, they'll be begging me for a share of the million. The only way to win is to play hard. I'm the only one who will be sitting here in the end."
- The Brute: One of the more brutal members of Killer Bears
- The Bully: Pushes people around because he believes that's the only way to get respect.
- Disk-One Final Boss: Second person eliminated from his team.
- Hate Sink: The most unlikeable contestant in the game.
- Magnificent Bastard: Believes himself to be this. In reality, he's not all that effective of a villain.
- Starter Villain: The most antagonistic force on his team until his elimination.
- Stupid Evil: Punched his closest ally in the face, causing her to turn on him and guaranteeing his elimination.
- Would Hit a Girl: Kiara became painfully aware of this.
Vi - The Stoic
"I am indeed apprehensive of my chances of victory this season. I am quite aware that my emotionless behavior may be off-putting, thus the logical conclusion for me is that my help in mental based challenges may cause them to at least see me as an asset
on the other hand, past the merge the same thing may cause me to be a threat as well."