Total Drama Dictionary has its share of colorful contestants. From Alec to Zero, they're either in to win, or to just have a good time...
Alec Nye, The Mad Sciencist
- Berserk Button: Saying science wrong. It's not science, it's SCIENCE.
- Mad Scientist: What do you expect?
- Non-Gameplay Elimination: Alec is medevacked when his illness gets worse.
Bob Nookway, the Youngster
Candace Inkwell, the Cartoon Fanatic
Danny Rayeman, the Rude Bully
Ethan Reelbront, the Daydreamer
Francis Jackson, The Obnoxious Nerd
- Berserk Button: Saying that any Pokémon 152 and up will completely rile him up. Omelette and Vikki use this to their advantage to get him eliminated.
- Fat Bastard
Gina Aperture, the Wrench Wench
Hannah Whypie, The Strong Cutie
- Berserk Button: Do NOT call her cute when she's in a dress!
- Bi the Way
- Cute Bruiser: Is the strongest contestant in the game.
- Forced into Their Sunday Best: Her fear involves wearing a dress.
- Kid Hero
- Nice Girl: Surprisingly so, despite her strength.
- Perky Goth
Isaac Hakkit, the Hikikomori
- Dark and Troubled Past: Isaac went through a lot of intense bullying, and even though he met Betty, she would later die, and Isaac would be brutally scarred at the dance, leading up to him becoming a Hikikomori.
- Hikikomori: Just like his label says. He has since gotten outta it.
- In Touch with His Feminine Side: He enjoys sewing.
- Only Sane Man
- Shrinking Violet
Jeanette Foster, The Geek to Popular
- Satellite Love Interest: For Ethan
- Morality Pet: She is this to Zero at the Playa.
- Unlucky Childhood Friend: She is this to Ethan.
Kagura Yukari, The Accidental Import
Luka Mopphaier, The Punk Zoologist
- Freaky Fashion, Mild Mind: She sports piercings, tattoos, blue streaks in her hair, and adores animals.
- Friend to All Living Things
- Second Love: Ross finds love with Luka after his previous girlfriend broke up with him.
Maxwell Spitz, the Otaku
Nuva Muppet, the puppeteer
Omelette ShineBrite, The Photophobic Buddy
- Bi the Way
- Blind Without Them: Quite literally, being her sensitivity to bright lights.
- Cool Shades: Kinda necessary, given what happened to her in the past.
- Genki Girl
- Nice Hat: Her bowler hat.
- Odd Friendship: With Vikki.
- Only Known by Their Nickname
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Tomboy to Vikki's Girly Girl
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Has a fear of them. Doesn't help that there's a wall of spiders chasing after her during her part in the fear challenge.
Peter Cerebous, the Graphics Fan
- Berserk Button: Nintendo and anything to do with it. It's due to that Tina reminds him of his deceased younger sis.
- Big Brother Bully: The main reason he acts like such a jerk.
- Did Not Get the Girl: Due to Gina being a distant cousin.
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: For Tina. Justified in that Tina reminded him of her younger sister, who he lost years prior to the show.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Cookie Dough Ice Cream.
Quentin Schmidt, The Nerdy Surfer
Ross Belmont, The Paranormal Fan
- Conspiracy Theorist
- Friend to All Living Things: Is an animal lover at heart. He even slept in his parent's pet shop when he was younger, so the animals wouldn't feel lonely.
Selena Whintwood, the Snob
- Alpha Bitch: She is this early on, but the trait has faded away recently.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Again, she was this.
- Cool Bike: Snags herself her own set of wheels during Gravlei's attack.
- Hidden Depths: She enjoys motorcycles, and would love to own one one day. She gets her wish granted by commandeering one from Ms. Gravlei's goons.
Tina Minami, The Nintendo Fangirl
- Cool Big Sis: She is this to Bob and the younger orphans at the orphanage she lives in.
- Gamer Girl
Ugra Quilten, The Pajama Clad Guy
Vikki HeartLove, the Cute Clown
- Doorstop Baby: Was this in infanthood after her mother didn't want her.
- Facial Markings: Sports hearts painted on her face.
- Happily Adopted: The clowns that found her took her into their family on the spot.
- Mundane Utility: She uses balloon crafts to solve various problems in the game, even going so far as to make a balloon Francis at one point.
- Nice Hat: Her clown hat. It's her most prized possession, being her adopted parents gave it to her as an infant.
- Non-Ironic Clown
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Girly Girl to Omelette's Tomboy.
Whitney Morgan, the Wild Gal
- Amusing Injuries: Receives them every now and then.
- Genki Girl
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl
- Messy Hair: Her hair is completely unkempt.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: Energetic Girl to Issac's Savvy Guy
- Second Love: She is this to Isaac.
Xander Litwak, the Arcade Gamer
Yuki White, The Matchmaking Artist
- Facial Markings: Which changes each day.
- The Matchmaker: Wants to match up some of the contestants on the island.
- Multicolored Hair: Sports various streaks in her hair.
Zero Chance, The Foulmouth
Nerdi, the Sock Puppet
Nuva's puppet, who is somehow capable of motion.
- Better Than New: After Nerdi gets torn to shreds thanks to Danny, Isaac mends her up. One of the things he included were legs.
- Hand Puppet
- Proud to Be a Geek
Chef Squirrel, the Cooking Squirrel
A squirrel that gained cooking abilities thanks to Zero.
Dana, the Tough as Nails Gal Pal
An Intern coming to the game early on, she assists in challenge prep, and the like.
Allie Pastel, the Gothic Doc
Another Intern coming to the game, she's the local doctor for the game.
Dirk Disguise, the Masked Intern
Yet another Intern coming into the game, he's a bit of a ladies man.
- The One Guy: Is the only prominent male Intern.
Miss Gravlei, the Poacher
A rich woman, who loves to hunt animals.
- Knight of Cerebus: Nothing is funny about her, at all. For starters, she murders Luka's parents in cold blood. Then she hits up Wawanakwa Island not just for a couple of animals, but for petrifying the campers and selling them as well.