Characters and Brands featured in Aikatsu!.
Voiced by Kikuko Inoue
Asuka Amahane is the Top Designer of Angely Sugar and lives on a very high mountain away from the Academy. She is the grandmother of Madoka Amahane and taught Tsubasa Sena how to design. She is the creator of Angely Bear and is close with both Ringo, and her daughter Ichigo. She is mild-mannered with a cute personality.
- Granny Classic
- Meganekko: She wears glasses and possesses many qualities most have. Its possible she was one in the past.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Not really.
- Stern Teacher: Asuka is very kind, but she can also be aloof or distant when trying to help others so that they can figure things out for themselves.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: Elderly but very kind and caring.
- Angelic Beauty: Angely Sugar's goal is to do this to it's user.
- Animal-Eared Headband: A bunny-ear accessory.
- Flower Motifs: A bunch of coords include floral print or accessories.
- Frilly Upgrade: Most of the coords include frills, ribbons, ruffles, and lace.
- Hair Decorations: Usually a bow or heart ornament.
- Pink Is Feminine: The brands main theme color next to light blue and various pastels.
Voiced by Kenji Nojima
The top designer of Futuring Girl, a brand for the idealistic and inspired. He is the first male top designer introduced when Aoi went to seek him out in hopes of obtaining a Premium Rare outfit. Rei is kind and creative, but has a high expectation of himself and his work.
- Multicolored Hair: Starts purple and fades to steel blue.
- The Perfectionist: Usually from the pressure he feels is put onto him, as well as what he puts onto himself. If it builds enough he usually resorts to locking himself away, which has occurred fairly often.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Often occurs, usually in the form of the gloves or accessories, earrings, or sleeves. In one or two coords, its the skirt.
- Fingerless Gloves: Usually includes these or long opera gloves.
- Hair Decorations: Normally in the form of a metal hair clip or diamond gem adorned head piece.
- Metallic Motifs: Several coords feature pieces of shiny silver for a metal look.
Voiced by Yoko Soumi
Anna is the top designer of Spicy Ageha, a brand featuring sexy-type outfits for the mature type. She is highly charismatic but like the other designers she holds the Idols wearing her brands with the same high expectations she puts onto herself to make wonderful clothing. Her general nature is stoic and cool-headed, but she is kind and well-meaning.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: An adult variant.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: Her normal attire is purple themed, and she is represented with the color Purple, as a sexy-type designer.
- Purple Eyes: Extremely dark purple.
- Bare Your Midriff: A common theme with the brand is either to expose the sides of the torso or the belly button. But keeps it tasteful.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: A mature brand of elegance with purple as its main theme color.
- Hair Decorations: Normally a fancy hat or a hair clip with a golden ageha sewn to it.
- Pretty Butterflies: One of the main theme objects or items included in several coords, usually in the form of a golden ageha.
Voiced by Shin-ichiro Miki
Makoto is a finicky and fussy individual with a kinder personality deep down. His desire to spread happiness led to the creation of his Pop-type brand, Happy Rainbow. He is as effeminate in both appearance and personality, and enjoys spreading the meaning of love after he starts to open up.
- Chekhov's Gunman: At first he seemed to be an average grumpy man that Otome ran into, but late in the episode it was revealed he is the top designer she had an appointment with that day.
- Later on in the season they also find out he is close friends with Green Grass, another top designer that everyone else was unable to contact.
- Loony Friends Improve Your Personality: He came off as grouchy and fussy until he got to know Otome better. His personality in season 2 and up is a stark contrast to his original.
- Jerkass: Had shades of this at first.
- Bare Your Midriff: The more playful coords.
- Everything's Better with Rainbows: Its in the name!
- Fashionable Asymmetry: A few coords, usually with a sleeve strap or accessory.
- Giant Poofy Sleeves: Fairly big at any rate.
- Hair Decorations: Usually in the form of a headband and earrings covered with fruits.
- High Class Gloves: For the fancier outfits.
- Pink Is Feminine: Not the main color but featured in several of the girlish coords.
- True Blue Femininity: Same as above.
Voiced by Toru Okawa
Maya is the Top Designer of Loli Gothic and has a close relationship with one of the top users of the brand, Yurika Todo. He is stoic and naturally cool towards most, but this is part of his test to determine the strength of Idols who choose to wear his brand. He is humble and kind towards those he considers worthy of it, but is genuinely considered by most to be spooky.
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Mystical White Hair: Possibly. He is said to be a vampire much older than Yurika (who claims to be at least 600).
- Older Than They Look
- Our Vampires Are Different: Despite claiming to be one, the only real vampire trait he seems to have is a pet bat and the fact he lives in a dark mansion. He most-likely doesn't enjoy the sunlight either, since he isn't shown to leave his home often.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Like Asuka, his eyes are dark red but he is a kind character.
- Frilly Upgrade: Usually depends on the Idol wearing the coord, as well as the coord itself.
- Gothic Lolita: Crosses into Elegant Gothic Lolita in most cases.
- Hair Decorations: Usually miniature hats, bat wing ornaments, or cross adorned bows or hair clips.
- True Blue Femininity: Most of the coords are some color of blue.
Voiced by Ayumi Tsunematsu (Lisa), Yuka Nakatsukasa (Elena)
Twins known as "Green Grass" to fans, are both a celebrated book author of fairy tales and the top designers of Aurora Fantasy. They are elegant and calming, but with a somewhat shy personality - which can make them difficult to find. They are affectionate towards those they like.
- Always Identical Twins: Due to this, it is unknown which is which as they have never introduced themselves by name.
- Coordinated Clothes
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold
- Single-Minded Twins
- Fairy Tale: The central theme behind the brand.
- Flower Motifs: Several coords feature flowers or are made to resemble a flower.
- Hair Decorations: Natural items like flowers or woven ornaments, or small decorative hats.
- Princess Phase: Several coords are based on Princess attire. One accessory is even shaped like a miniature castle.
- Princesses Prefer Pink: One of the main colors for the brand.
- True Blue Femininity: Another common color.