- Big Eater: To the point of dreaming about food.
- Butt-Monkey: Occasionally and usually when he and Candy are together.
- Characterization Marches On: He started as timid straight man, now he's more snarky and foolish.
- Directionless Driver
- Drives Like Crazy
- Fat and Proud: It's unclear. Maybe he's too lazy to do some exercise.
- Heavy Sleeper: Unless you mention food.
- Interspecies Romance: With Candy.
- Meaningful Name / Species Surname: His full name is Anthony Brown, and he's a brown bear.
- Not a Morning Person
- Super Breath
- Vague Age: His age is unknown, and when Mike asked his age Tony simply sidestepped the question.
- Butt-Monkey: Not so much as Tony but still.
- Characterization Marches On: Candy went from being a Grumpy Bear with a Hair-Trigger Temper to being more laid-back and easygoing. Maybe due to Tony's ifluence.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Fascinating Eyebrow
- Hair-Trigger Temper
- Interspecies Romance: With Tony.
- Ironic Name: Her behavior is far from sweet.
- Panda-ing to the Audience
- Tsundere: Type A
- The Ditz
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: He wears nothing but a pair of green shorts.
- Large Ham
- Round Bushy Hair
- The Southpaw: Apparently he's lefty.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Or White Hair.
- Curtains Match The Windows: He has green hair and eyes.
- Eyes Always Shut: He always has his eyes half closed. Even after being punched in his face.
- Nature Lover: Implied in his debut appearance.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Or Green Hair.