Seeing as how Toho Kingdom Toons has Loads and Loads of Characters it's no surprise there's a character sheet.
- Full Name: Monsterius XavierHeight: 120 metersMass: 60,000 tonnesPowers: Reviewing Movies, Gravity BeamsFavorite Human: Mr. LawrenceFirst Confirmed Appearance: "Monster X' Transmission of Doom!
- Ax-Crazy: Before he moved out of Gorosaurus' basement.
- Badly Battered Babysitter: Narrowly avoided becoming one in "Kimchi"
- Catchphrase: "WHAT!?", whenever Gabara presents a cutaway.
- Or whenever weirdness is going on in general.
- Deadly Upgrade: Transforms into Keizer Orochi whenever he sees a three-wolf moon.
- When exposed to a full moon and one wolf, he transforms into Keiser Ghidorah, a somewhat less-deadly but still deadly form.
- Deadpan Snarker: especially during the earlier seasonsGabara: I think you're a dumby-dumb-dumb brains, Deutalios!.Monster X: Oh that was SUCH an intelligent quip, my dear sir. might i ask what happened to the elegant and articulate Gabara that Appeared in the toon "The Stand 2"?Gabara: You're no fun.
- Happily Married: With Biollante.
- Involuntary Shapeshifter: Transforms into Keizer Ghidorah whenever he sees a full moon and a wolf.
- Interspecies Romance: With Biollante, again.
- Large Ham: Used to be one, before he became friends with Gabara.
- Shout-Out: his voice was originally a bad imitation of Plankton.
- Straight Man: To Gabara's Cloud Cuckoolander.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: with Gabara, however he seems to have gotten over it.
- Full Name: Gabby Bare-ButtHeight: 58 metersMass: 23,000 tonsPowers: "The Gabara Gun", Reviewing MoviesFavorite Human: Bobcat GoldthwaitFirst Confirmed Appearance: "Little Godzilla's PSA"
the less sane of the Kaiju Kritics, as well as the former Emporer of the Andromeda Galaxy.
- Animation Bump: "Kimchi" gives him a reboot that makes him look more like his movie self.
- Justified in that he had reconstructive surgery
- Butt-Monkey: Everybody he knows respects him enough, but he has fallen into a mutagenic tar pit (as a Tanystropheus), been blasted by an atomic heat ray, was sent flying twice (once into space), accidentally drank paint, has to deal with Deutalios (On occasion), got hit in the face by his own lightning, everybody always gets his name wrong on holiday cards, smashed into a pillar, picked by a star to flt into outer space, and was chased by an evil sun.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: He's obnoxious, a space cadet, and once tried to take over the Galaxy... But he is incredibly good at playing the banjo, is generally nice to most people around him, and is a decent film critic.
- Catchphrase: "Spelled with two Ks because it's funny!" or some variation thereof.
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Evil Is Hammy: Acts this way sometimes.
- Extreme Omnivore: Once ate a pair of underwear for no apparent reason.
- Felony Misdemeanor: Offering a time share in Flagler Beach, Florida? Unforgivable!.
- The Nick Namer: Once mentioned, and given to Monster X:Monster X: X-Ray?Gabara: Do you like it? it's my new nickname for you! Like if your name were Monster T, I'd call you T-Bone! And if your name were Monster G, I'd call you G-String!.
- One Name Only: Justified in that his name is a portmanteau of his old name: Gabby Bare-Butt
- Really 330 Million Years Old: "The Origin of Gabara" reveals that he was, in fact, a Tanystropheus who came across Mr. Poupon, a Grey who accidentally infected a tar pit with a radioactive mutagen and, against Mr. Poupon's wishes, the Tanystropheus jumped in, and 330 million years later, he emerged in his current form and was met by Hedorah.
- Shout-Out: the whole point of his cloak is a Shout Out to Emperor Palpatine.
- Strawman Political: for conservatives.
- Villain Song: sings one in "Odd Three-Headed Beastie"
- Full Name: Niles David Godzilla, Esq.Height: 100 metersMass: 60,000 tonsPowers: Atomic Heat Beam, An Air Of SophisticationFavorite Human: Dr. Kyohei YamaneFirst Appearance: "The Stand"
- Accessory-Wearing Cartoon Animal: well, Kaiju, but he has recently been shown wearing a red and yellow top hat and a pair of boxing gloves.
- American Accents: sports an Eastern-European accent.
- Ascended Extra: Arguably. earlier toons showed him in only small roles, giving most of the screen time to Monster X and Gabara, however recent toons (especially Season 4, 5, and 6.) give him more screentime.
- Demoted to Extra: from the actual Godzilla series, however recent toons (Mentioned above) give him more screen time.
- Freudian Excuse: Uses one for a reason why he and his father both married Cthulhus.
- Happily Married: with Cthulhu.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: uses the Trope Name to describe Monster X and Gabara, however he and Anguirus aren't much better.
- Nice Guy: extremely sophisticated and generally nice to most people around him.
- Oedipus Complex: believes he has this, however his brother rejects the Freudian school of thought. in the end he decides, and i quote "Eh, what do i care? i love my wife."
- Full Name: Takoyaki CthulhuHeight: 100 MetersWeight: 60,000Powers: Inverted Doom AttackFavorite Human: UnknownFirst Confirmed Appearance: "The Allure Of Cthulhu"
- Curb-Stomp Battle: She kills Rhedosaurus in seconds.
- Invisible Parents: Until "The Allure of Cthulhu".
- Non-Humans Lack Attributes
- Stacy's Mom: Varan certainly has this attitude towards her.
- Full Name: Princess Biollante Frances OrganaHeight: 120 metersMass: 200,000 tonsPowers: Extremely Persuasive, Lots Of SpunkFavorite Human: Carrie FisherFirst Confirmed Appearance: "Toho Wars: The Empire in Pursuit"
- Action Mom: watch "Katz Kandy vs Biollante" and you'll know why.
- Berserk Button: if her Toon Bio is anything to go by, don't ask her to wear the gold bikini
- Happily Married: to Monster X.
- Non-Humans Lack Attributes
- Non-Mammal Mammaries: out of all the females in the series besides Garasharp, Biollante is the only one who wears a bra.
- Full Name: Exact name unknown, presumed "Niles David Godzilla" or some variation thereof.Height 60 metersMass: 40,000 tonsPowers: Aside from his full arsenal of space-age weaponry, Kiryu boasts the ability to return a cup of coffee to a fast-food restaurant on the notion that "some punk teenager" could've made it. When he was organic, he shared many of Godzilla's own abilities.''Favorite Human(s): Red Green, Master Roshi, Mr. SixFirst Appearance: "KIRYU!!!!!!!"
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Hand Wave: Lampshaded.Godzilla: But humans brought him back to life.Little Godzilla: Why?Godzilla: You see, son, humans have a complete and utter disregard for everything! So they took his bones and turned him into a robot.Little Godzilla: and Grandpa came back to life. jus- just like that?Godzilla: His soul was attached to the bones, son.Little Godzilla: That's an explanation i can live with!
- Shell-Shocked Veteran: Fought in the War of 1953 with his son, his wife and the other most powerful kaiju (circa 1953, at least) and defeated Rhedosaurus, and never really mentioned it before Little Godzilla asked. He's also rather tentative about talking about it, but he still thinks Little Godzilla should know about it. Though it's quite clear that he still doesn't enjoy remembering it..Kiryu: No, no, it's about time the boy learned.
Godzilla's "brother", though very little is known about him. From his few appearances in the show, he works as a psychologist and has his own political talk show called Pundit Patrol (Though he hasn't found a good Catchphrase for it yet). He's rather eloquent and well-educated, for a giant space dinosaur.
- Affably Evil: He's rather well-mannered and uses his psychology degree to help his family. That being said, he's not above using hypnosis to brainwash those to do his bidding (Luckly, so far this was only used to get Varan to stop talking on Pundit Patrol).
- All Psychology Is Freudian: He points out that he disagrees with the Fruedian Excuse as a reason for why Godzilla and Kiryu both married Cthulhus. He's married to a Cthulhu as well.
- Hypnotic Eyes: Uses them to hypnotize Varan.
Little GodzillaAn upbeat Cheerful Child who enjoys playing video games Gojiball, and making bad YouTube videos where he tries and fails miserably to play the electric guitar, called "Little Godzilla's Thrash Session". Son of Godzilla and Cthulhu, nephew of Monster X and Biollante, cousin of Celebi and Serebii.
ZillaA marine iguana mutated by nuclear tests, Zilla is only one of many, many children. He aqquired an extremely thick Canadian accent. Like the others of his family, Zilla had a crippling addiction to fish; however, he's managed to overcome this issue (though he still eats fish stick alternatives), and is a member of FEA (Fish Eaters Anonymous). Recently recieved some plastic surgery to look more like his film counterpart. His family, aside from his parent and many siblings, are unknown.
- American Accents: Sports an incredibly thick Canadian accent.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Used to be fish, but now he's trying to stay fish-free.
- Nice Guy: Even if he's a little hard to hear in that thick accent, he's still quite friendly. Just don't ask him if he has an iguana as a pet.
VaranLittle Godzilla's best friend, Varan is generally the voice of reason for Little Godzilla, and holds a managerial position at Beast Buy; his high-scores in games are posted in the break room. For the longest time, Varan's parents were unknown for the longest time, but a recent toon (aptly named "Varan's Parents") has revealed them to be Rhedosaurus' son Rhedoceras and a Cthulhu.
- Straight Man: To Little Godzilla's Cloud Cuckoolander.
- Lampshade Hanging: Also frequently is the one to deliver this.
- Stacy's Mom: Shows somewhat of an attraction to Little Godzilla's mother Cthulhu and the Giant Condor's mother, The Giant Claw.
- Nice Guy: Varan's very friendly and considerate of others.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Cheeses. Especially the ones that stink the worst.
RhedosaurusA horrible, bloodthirsty tyrant and, ironically, Varan's grandfather, Rhedosaurus was a power-hungry monster, who drained other kaiju of their life force and gained power beyond almost any other kaiju. He was eventually defeated by Kiryu, an infantile Godzilla and other incredibly powerful kaiju, but not before taking out many of the other kaiju; including the Giant Tarantula and even the Gillman. Bested by Kiryu's hidden potential, Rhedosaurus was placed in the mines of Tydeel Island, off the coast of South Africa. He would later escape the island sometime before Godzilla was invited by MOGUERA to a time-shares pitch on it's surface, but would not take the Unobtainium with him. He immediately rendevouzed with Katz Kandy, his highest minion, and would plan another attack on Monster Island, first taking the power of NOVA and placing a false letter in Celebi's name inviting them to Andromeda to rid of the most powerful monsters on Monster Island. He then teleported to Kiryu's location, and revealed himself again to the shocked and horrified cyborg.
With the immense power gifted to him by NOVA, Rhedosaurus could read Kiryu's mind and quickly realized the existance of Little Godzilla. Immediately, he teleported off to Little Godzilla's location in an attempt to kill the young Godzilla, but Kiryu teleported there as well and once more the two were at a stalemate. Godzilla would later appear, but he too was helpless against Rhedosaurus' power. Kiryu was quickly torn to pieces, and Godzilla could do nothing. As Rhedosaurus prepared to finish off Godzilla, Godzilla's wife Taoyaki Cthluhu intervened, having caught on to his scheme and swiftly killed Rhedosaurus with one blow, with Celebi later repairing Kiryu. Katz would later attempt to clone Rhedosaurus and imbue the clone with the power of Radian X-7, but the operation was foiled by Celebi, Jet Jaguar, Mechani-Kong and Armor Mothra, and Katz was put in prison. His family is continued by his son Rhedoceras and his grandson Varan.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Curbstomps Kiryu, but is then curbed by Taoyaki Cthluhu.
- Vampiric Draining: Does this to many kaiju back in the 50's, and Katz drains Radian X-7's power to clone him.
- Big Bad: The closest the toons have to one, at least.
- Expy: His flag, the Rhesus, is a clear expy of Nazi Germany's flag. Rhedosaurus himself behaves a lot like Adolf Hitler, in which he wants to secure himself as ruler, and wants to make the ultimate race (although in Rhedosaurus' case, he is the ultimate race).