List of all characters in To The Farplane
open/close all folders
"I just don't want to wake up to find out this was just another dream,
- Alternative Character Interpretation - in this version, she falls - not for Tidus - but for the villain, Seymour
- Daddy Had a Good Reason for Abandoning You
- Distaff Counterpart - must be tough, living as Braska's daughter...
- Giant Waist Ribbon
- The Medic
- Mixed Ancestry
- Named After Somebody Famous - ahem Yunalesca
- Parental Abandonment - her mother is assumed to be dead, and her father, Braska, became High Summoner also died
- Walk on Water - with Merui for the sending at Operation Mi'ihen
- White Magician Girl
"Even when we're crying and tired of crying, we still pray for the better days"
- Bow and Sword, in Accord - soon....
- Childhood Friend Romance
- Guys Smash, Girls Shoot - she's an archer
- Heartwarming Orphan
- He Is Not My Boyfriend - "Guardian, not boyfriend," but everyone else doesn't seem to buy it
- Idol Singer - or so she wishes to be
- Like Brother and Sister - with Vivian
- Oblivious to Love - poor Vivian
- Fainting Seer - although it's a family curse
- Walk on Water - with Yuna for the sending at Operation Mi'ihen
- White Magician Girl
"So burn, you damned fools. Burn."
- Action Fashionista
- Broken Bird
- Form-Fitting Wardrobe
- Lady of War
- Long Hair Is Feminine
- Ms. Fanservice - two words; concert solo
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin
- Time Master
Elias L. Rocun
Don't mind my friend here, he just really likes his sword.
- Blessed with Suck - Being blessed by Yevon pretty much doomed him to being a summoner since the age of five.
- Cloudcuckoolander - It's mostly a front. Mostly.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- Friend to All Children - Goba thinks Elias should've been a school teacher instead of a summoner.
- I Just Want to Have Friends - He's been coined as the "Most Hated Summoner In Spira".
- Ill Guy - Known to be sickly since his parents died not that it ever gains him any sympathy or affection. His illness remains an Informed Deformity. For now.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni - Blue to Goba's Red. Even their text corresponds.
- No Sense of Personal Space - He has a habit of touching people whether or not they ask him to.
- Stepford Smiler: A mix of Type A and Type C
- Yellow Eyes of Sneakiness
"YUNNIE!!! I'm coming!"
And if you dare move, I won't hesitate to send a bolt of lightning into your skull.
- Black Mage
- Broken Bird
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!
- Driven to Suicide - eventually, perhaps, albeit unsuccessfully
- Dying Declaration of Love
- Hates Being Touched
- Heroic Albino
- Parental Abandonment
- Recurring Dreams
- Squishy Wizard
- Weak, but Skilled
"Apologies for the strange method of communication. I'm mute."
Chanel Lise Watier
"But, at the end of it all... I guess I'm just a woman who's trying to find her way."
Ume Lebearu Noir
"Shed make the whole world happy... but then I would have lost everything....."
- Cannot Spit It Out
- Childhood Friend Romance
- If You Ever Do Anything to Hurt Her... - he really did say this when Meru was kidnapped by Zephyr
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy
- Left for Dead - the last Crusader mission ended in disaster, and the entire squad was assumed to be dead
- Like Brother and Sister - with Merui
- The Resenter - I cannot even begin to describe that list...
- Undying Loyalty - will be explained later...
Ulian Goba Baria
Just what the hell are you doing?
- Big Guy - To Elias's Smart Guy
- Big Guy Fatality Syndrome
- Big Brother Instinct - It's what drove him to become a guardian in the first place.
- Grumpy Bear - His late wife even called him "my personal raincloud."
- Parental Abandonment - Averted. He's one of the few cast members with a surviving parent. His father, Ulian.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni - Red to Elias's blue. Even their text corresponds.
Dalthier "Atlas" Belias
- Dark Is Evil
- Dark Messiah
- Devil in Plain Sight
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas
- Faux Affably Evil
- Half-Human Hybrid - half Guado, half human
- Hair Antennae
- Hell Seeker
- I Have You Now, My Pretty And Now You Must Marry Me - just watch, it will happen....
- Knight Templar
- Villainous Crush - on Yuna
- Villain with Good Publicity
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
Crysta Guado — Seymour Follower
"Yes... my name is Crysta... Crysta Guado at your service"
Cecil Harvey X
"All you have to do is say kill me... and I'll stop torturing you...."
- Blood Knight
- Evil Weapon
- Gotta Kill Em All - he killed a summoner in his intro post
- Loves the Sound of Screaming
- Reminiscing About Your Victims
- Gotta Kill Em All - since she didn't get to become a summoner, she's on a mission to kill all summoners
the future Airship, Celeste, and her crew
Veata Nico Fleur — Captain/Mechanic
"Cheers to the end,"
- Badass Bookworm
- Cool Big Sis
- Crazy Enough to Work
- Doing Research - if she could, she'd probably live in her lab/library
- Improvised Weapon - she'll use anything that's available, from a wrench from her toolbox to a rusty pole laying on the ground
- Item Caddy
- Machine Empathy - don't mess with her Machina. Just don't. While we're on the topic - you better not mess with her crew either
- Mission Control - Veata's not a fighter, but that doesn't mean that she can't lead
- Sneaky Girl
- Team Mom
Zephyr — Second/Gunner
"NO! Don't turn back! Run! Get outta here!"
- Death Seeker - he's reckless for a lethal reason
- Do Not Run with a Gun - Zephyr pretty much does this often..... while jumping
- Gangsta Style
- Gun Kata Times Two
- Incurable Cough of Death - due to the years of experiments forced onto him
- It Sucks to Be the Chosen One to survive through a of painful experiments
- Mood-Swinger - he's either brooding, jovial or shut up in his room being anti-social.
- No Plans, No Prototype, No Backup - Zephyr pretty much decimated everything in the lab. Unfortunately, in his eagerness to escape, he failed to sure that everyone involved was killed
- Phlebotinum Rebel
- Psycho Prototype - as long as he's a good distance away from Sin, he'll be relatively fine
- Sole Survivor - all the other experiment subjects died from the last concoction forced onto them
- Trigger Happy
- The Unwilling Kidnapper - one of his victims was Merui but he was laid off from his job when the Machina ship exploded. See Load-Bearing Boss on main page for more info
Esti — Slave
Rihdan — Geohunter
Shin Mistwalker — Mercenary
Vinn Majere — Crusader
"My dreams perished along with my parents from Sin's merciless assault..."
- Action Genre Hero Guy
- Badass Normal
- Bare-Fisted Monk
- Brother To His Men
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Do-Anything Soldier
- The Grunting Orgasm
- Hollywood Healing - after Operation Mi'ihen
- Outranking Your Job - demoted after publicly disrespecting Maester Kinoc
- Sergeant Rock
- Tattoo as Character Type
- Training from Hell
Eclypse — Mercenary