The protagonist of the game; a night guard who recently joined Doug and Rachel's, only to end up in over his head once the animatronics start coming after him.
- Action Survivor: Survives 5 nights with six malicious animatronics coming for his head!
- Bad Dreams: As the ending shows, he has nightmares about The Thing coming after him, probably brought on from the stress of the job.
- Too Dumb to Live: Remind us again why this guy keeps coming back to a job that threatens to get him killed for five days? At least it's somewhat justified by Night 5, in which he overhears a phone call from Phone Guy to the Manager, revealing some... interesting information that the police might like to hear...
This game's version of Phone Guy, who (like his FNaF counterpart) gives you tips on how to survive and tidbits about the story.
- Big Bad Friend: It's revealed he sabotaged Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and is feeding you lies regarding the game's backstory. If that wasn't bad enough, it's also implied he's the Purple Guy!
- Is This Thing Still On?: Accidentally calls you while on the phone with somebody else during Night 3. He also does this for the entirety of his Night 5 phone call.
- Mr. Exposition: He's your sole source of information on the game's plot, aside from the newspaper clippings on the wall.
- Undying Loyalty: Unlike his FNaF counterpart, averted; he calls Doug and Rachel's a "hellhole", and hates it "in many ways you probably can't imagine". Possibly played straight, though, as the Night 5 Phone Call implies that he's working with the manager to help Doug and Rachel's get ahead of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza... by any means necessary.
- Unreliable Expositor: Turns out he's in league with the Manager, and admits (though not intentionally) that he has you "tangled in [his] strings", so it's likely that what a lot of what he's saying is false.
The manager of Doug and Rachel's. He's gone missing recently, and he doesn't really want to be attached to the place anymore.
The amazing animatronics from Doug and Rachel's. They tend to wander a bit at night.
- Alliterative Name: Like their FNaF counterparts, all of them have these.
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: They're just as murderous as their FNaF counterparts. Justified, as the Night 3 phone call implies that they were fitted with the endoskeletons from Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
- Glowing Mechanical Eyes: All of them have these once they leave the stage. It's one of the easier ways to locate them, especially in the dimmer Hard Mode.
- Hostile Animatronics: No, really?
- Alliterative Name: Rachel the Rabbit.
- Big Bad: Well, the game is named after her... Ultimately subverted; she's not as menacing as The Thing, and she isn't as evil as the Manager and Phone Guy.
- Hair-Raising Hare: She's a homicidal robot bunny. It comes with the territory.
- Nested Mouths: You can see her endoskeleton through her mouth (as shown in the picture to the right), making her look like something out of Alien.
- The Smurfette Principle: The only animatronic in the game to be female.
- Alliterative Name: Doug the Dog.
- Angry Guard Dog: Certainly acts like one, considering how aggressive he is.
- Big Friendly Dog: Hahahaha, you wish.
- Megaton Punch: Does this during one of his killing animations. Considering how powerful the animatronics are, his punch could probably cave in your skull.
- Alliterative Name: Ray the Raccoon.
- Attention Whore: If you don't look at him enough, you're not gonna have a good time.
- Cutting the Knot: Rather than roam around the building and wait to jump you, he bum-rushes you if you don't pay enough attention to him, like Foxy from the FNaF games.
- Lean and Mean: He's noticeably the tallest and skinniest animatronic in the game.
Spoiler Characters (WARNING: SPOILERS ARE UNMARKED)
- Expy: Guess who.
- Harmful to Minors: The first person to discover his coffin was a small child!
- Nightmare Fuel: In-Universe; the last cutscene of the game has the player character have a nightmare about it jumping him.
- Perverse Puppet: As a way more freaky-looking version of the Puppet, it's to be expected.
- Purple Is Powerful: Has distinctly purple eyes within his mask.