Lists of characters from 30 Minutes Missions.
Earth Alliance Force
Option Armor (Long Range)
- Cyber Cyclops: The aesthetics behind the new face plate.
Option Armor (Close Combat)
Option Armor (Commander Type)
- Captain Ersatz: Easily the most traditional-Gundam-looking set of the lot.
Option Weapon 1 (Alto)
- An Axe to Grind: The axe for the Alto is a simplistic pickaxe.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: The hand adapter it comes with allows you to replace your unit's hand with a melee weapon, be it a knife hand, a sword hand, or an axe hand.
- Blade on a Stick: The long grip it comes with allows you to turn any melee weapon into a polearm, be it a short spear, a glaive, or a battleaxe.
- Grenade Launcher: One of the barrels it comes with is the Assault Rifle Barrel. It has an underbarreled grenade launcher.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: You know this set goes with the good guys cos it's got a proper sword in it.
- IKEA Weaponry: The whole premise of the weapon system, particularly with the melee weapons, which have different heads, hilts, grips and even a replacement wrist joint.
- Sniper Rifle: The other barrel it comes with is the Sniper Rifle Barrel. It's noticeably longer than the submachine gun barrel, almost towering over the Alto itself.
Alto (Aerial battle mod)
- Captain Ersatz: Of the Aile Strike Gundam.
- Guns Akimbo: It comes with a pair of rifles and it can dual wield them.
- Something Completely Different: Subverted - it's the first 30MM to be released as a set with addon weapons, including the Multi Booster Unit, but for Gunpla this is standard procedure already.
Alto (Land Battle mod)
Option Armor (Special Squad)
- Gas Mask Mook: What the Portanova gets turned into with the new faceplate.
Option Armor (Close Fighting)
- Shield Bash: The shield has two pairs of hardened blades meant to get the enemy coming and going.
Option Armor (Commander Type)
- Captain Ersatz: The new faceplate combined with the shoulders resemble the Sazabi.
Option Weapon 1 (Portanova)
- An Axe to Grind: The Portanova has a rocket-powered axe with a thruster on the back.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: The hand adapter it comes with allows you to replace your unit's hand with a melee weapon, be it a knife hand, axe hand, or a spear hand.
- Blade on a Stick: The long grip it comes with allows you to turn any melee weapon into a polearm. This set also comes with a spear by default. You can also combine the both and use the hand adapter it comes with to give your unit a spear hand.
- BFG: One of the barrels you can get is the Medium Beam Rifle Barrel, it's noticeably longer than the standard rifle's barrel and it has a much higher caliber.
- Gatling Good: The other barrel you can get is the Gatling Gun Barrels. It's a triple-barreled Gatling gun with a chainsaw grip.
- IKEA Weaponry: A modular rifle and melee weapon system - the melee set in particular is conveniently compatible with the Alto weapons...
- Kukris Are Kool: The sword blade it comes with resembles a kukri.
Portanova (Space Battle Mod)
- Chicken Walker: Close inspection reveals that the normal Portanova legs are actually moved to the backpack, then replaced with longer legs functioning as this trope.
- Shadow Archetype: To the Aerial Battle Alto, down to reusing one of the existing addon weapons (the Arm Unit Rifle)
- Walking Tank: That massive backpack can deploy two more legs.
Roy-Roy (Researcher Observer Yaeger)
Option Backpack 1
- Boring, but Practical: It's a pair of dismembered wings and boosters, but once connected properly it gives a massive advantage in battle with powered flight.
Option Backpack 2
- Jet Pack: Of the space combat variety. Note the solid fuel canisters.