The Trilogy Of Nicholas Andersen has some...interesting characters, to say the least.
- Boom, Headshot!: Nico shot her in the head with lightning.
- General Failure: He almost always fails. Also, his name.
- Evil Counterpart: To Joy.
- Evil Counterpart: To Fear.
- Evil Counterpart: To Anger.
- Evil Counterpart: To Disgust.
- Shout-Out: To his SCP article. He attempts to wrestle a plant's leaves off, but fails.
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: It's not the first time he starts the Roomba apocalypse.
- Only Sane Man: Only sane woman, actually. She is the most levelheaded in the whole ILDF.
- Berserk Button: He fixes COMPUTERS. Not people, not recall tubes, COMPUTERS