Danny AKA The Tourettes Guy
Played by: Tony Six
- Abusive Parents: His father isn't shown to be very good to him. Danny himself is far from a model parent, regularly verbally abusing his son and occasionally physically abusing him. It's all Played for Laughs, though.
- Angrish: Danny has a penchant for this. "SHIT! Murwargfuh FUCK!"
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: As shown during the outing to a grocery store and McDonald's as well as the road rage segment.
- The Alcoholic: Danny, who is almost always seen with a beer bottle. The official website claims that his behavior is likely influenced more by his drinking than his Tourette's.
- Berserk Button / Hair-Trigger Temper : Danny has tons of things that can set him off:
- Talking shit about Total around Danny.
- Talking about Danny's dick without his permission.
- Wrinkling Danny's Randy Travis poster.
- Pissing on Danny's toilet seat.
- Hiding Danny's car keys. (Then again, that's probably for his own good if he gets drunk all the time)
- Squirrels humping Danny's tomato garden.
- Having bad-looking sideburns in front of Danny.
- When Danny's Dairy Queen ice cream melts.
- Trying to convince Danny to have something he doesn't want to eat.
- Interfering with Danny's favorite TV shows or not knowing about them yourself.
- Playing loud music in the vicinity of Danny.
- Big "NO!": Let's out one when a grocer tries to take away Danny's marshmallows.
- When Danny's son wants to have him try some Twizzler's, he does it thrice. And when that doesnt work to get his son to quit, he screams out butt fuck! instead.
- Butt-Monkey: Danny is on the receiving end of a lot physical comedy: his chair falls over, his beer spews foam on him, a bird flies into his face, he bangs his head on a chandelier, he drunkenly falls down stairs, a supermarket cardboard standup falls on him, and more. The cameraman sometimes takes punishment, too.
- Deadpan Snarker: Occasionally, he'll have just enough wit for a good comeback.
Danny: You're a stupid pecker!
Danny's son: I'm telling mom!
Danny: She already knows!
- Disco Dan: Seems to be stuck in the 80s.
- Department of Redundancy Department: "Suck my dick...or cock!"
- Dissimile: Danny loves using these.
- Freudian Excuse: Considering what his father is like, Danny probably has a pretty good one.
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul: A downplayed example, he wears glasses and is very anti-social.
- Guttural Growler: Danny's voice tends to fluctuate between a normal tone and a gravelly baritone. In more recent years, he's started to slightly lose his voice.
- Hypocritical Humor: Danny admonishes his son for saying "shit", after saying it six times since he entered the room.
- Danny wears glasses, but that doesn't stop him from calling Rick Moranis "four eyes".
- Calls an angry janitor, who has a beer belly but some buff arms, a fatass, while Danny...is fat.
- Jerkass: So much, as he often curses at others and even laughed when Shirlena was telling a sad story about her grandfather's Alzheimer's. But it's part of the humor.
- No Indoor Voice: He often shouts most of his lines.
Danny: THAT'S MY ASS!!!
- Parental Neglect: His response to hearing that his son fell down the stairs?
- Pet the Dog:
- Despite all his nastiness he doesn't have anything against homosexuals, unless they try to touch him first, but that's really unlikely too.
- When his ex-wife is discussing her concerns regarding her parents' health problems, he does at least try and point out that she has other family members and relatives who'll still care for her.
- When he unintentionally insults the dad of two men who invited him over for dinner, upon being told that "the faggot with the tuba" was the two men's dad, he immediately apologizes.
- Politically Incorrect Hero: Downplayed. He uses gay slurs a lot, even in times where it's far less acceptable, but he posits that he doesn't hate gays... provided they don't touch him.
- Too Dumb to Live: He's really not too bright, and on a few occasions, he's gotten into potentially lethal situations. Case in point, he carries a hot casserole dish without hot pads, and gets into a fight with a janitor who could have very easily beaten him within an inch of his life.
- Took a Level in Kindness: Not by much, but he seems to have stopped being physically abusive to his son for the most part in recent years, and gave him some sage dating advice.
- Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist: He's a jerk but funny stuff happens to him.
- Word-Salad Humor: A lot of the series' humor comes from his utterly nonsensical swearing.
Go count your dick!
The George Foreman grill just took a SHIT!
And then I caught him in the backyard... MAKING AN ASS!
It's what happens when Alex Trebek has a picture of a giraffe in his ass during an earthquake!
The Tourettes Guy's dad
The Tourettes Guy's Son