The Strexcorp FamilyThe original six doubles plus Jezebel and Caesar. All extremely dangerous, but also care very deeply for each other (most of the time, at least).
The family as a whole:
- Badass Family
- Big, Screwed-Up Family: They're all adopted with the exception of the twins (genetically engineered and aged up) and are constantly feuding.
- Proud Beauty: They're sexy and they know it
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: They all are very loving with each other.
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: Pretty much all of them; all the characters are to some degree evil (a few moreso than others), but the muns are all very kind people.
- Affably Evil: Like all of them, very charming.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Depending on the Writer, but when he is he goes all out.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: To a degree.
- Magnificent Bastard: Ricardo is more than he seems, and has an agenda much bigger than mere corporate conquest.
Character Blog found here. Head of re-education and heir to the company. Due to his reeducation by Ricardo, Sergio's memories, personality, mind, and body have all been heavily augmented. While it initially appeared that this was done as a matter of course as a pre-requisite for employment with Strex, Ricardo's dubious allegiances call his true motives for selecting and crafting Sergio into question.
- Good Parents: Genuinely loves his triplet sons Thor, Loki, and Balder and his daughter, Luci.
- Happily Married: To Stella
- Torture Technician: His job.
- Master Poisoner: Often crafts his poisons from the plants in his greenhouse
- Poisoned Weapon: He has false molars containing capsules he can use to breath poison onto his victims
- Affably Evil: Oh yes.
- Laughing Mad: Laughs instead of crying or becoming afraid. It very quickly can go from mildly odd to violently alarming.
- Mad Artist: A musician who uses a twisted, biomechanical piano that can rewire people's brains (including his own) as a method of reeducation. Gifted to Luciano by Sergio as a, 'signing bonus,' upon successful completion of his reeducation, Luciano unknowingly uses the instrument of his own brainwashing to do the same to others. Details of Luciano's reeducation can be found here.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: Apparently came very close to having one before he was kicked out of medical school and currently practices on his own as an amateur.
- Tastes Like Purple: Comes with the synthesia
Character Blogs found here and here. Works in the Technology and Robotics department creating biomachines and nanobots. Divina's twin brother. An alcoholic with violet tendencies and occasionally sociopathic. Ricardos creation and shares some of his and Sergios DNA.
- Affably Evil: Very much so, given his charismatic nature and complete disregard for anyone except himself and maybe Kevin.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Only truly cares about Kevin and his family, especially Divina.
- His reaction to having to kill Jezebel basically confirms this. No truly heartless bastard would have that kind of emotional response.
- Gun Nut
- Sibling Yin-Yang: With Divina. Acts charismatic but doesnt care about anyone.
- Sissy Villain: In appearance, at least; he wears high heels and lingerie.
- The Sociopath: Depending on the Writer, but usually portrayed correctly when he is.
- Younger Than They Look: Actually fifteen years old and aged up.
Character Blog found here. Diegos twin sister and chief financial officer of Strexcorp. Has a sense of morality that tends to clash with the rest. Pretty much the exact opposite of her twin brother in everything but looks. Ricardos creation and shares some of his and Sergios DNA.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: A Strexcorp employee, the chief financial officer in fact, but has serious issues with some of their business practices.
- Mama Bear: In the miniverses where shes a mother.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: With Diego. Acts like a brat but genuinely cares for others.
- Younger Than They Look: Actually fifteen years old and aged up.
- Happily Married: To Gareth Tsuji, with two children.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: Has an MD.
- Transgender: Designated female at birth and named Ariel.
- Alternate Universe: Runs a strip club and is in a polyamorous relationship in his main one.
- Martial Pacifist: Caesar is an expert in Muay Thai
- Weight Woe: Suffers from anorexia athletica
- Knife Nut: Prefers them over guns, unlike most of his siblings.
Character Blog found here. The youngest of the family and currently studying re-education. Has a stutter and black-out episodes during which she can become very violet. Possibly Antonios actual blood sibling.
- Broken Bird
- Killed Off for Real: On the night of the Masquerade. Although this seems to be reversed...
- Winged Humanoid: For a while after her return from the dead.
Strex Workers and Those Related To The Family
Character Blog found here. Sergios wife and the Strex equivalent of Betty Crocker, but also secretly a genetically enhanced super soldier and world class assassin. Her blogs full of mostly cute pictures and feel-good things.
- Super Soldier: Stella has been trained and augmented by Ricardo and his late wife. While it might appear, on the surface, that this was done for the benefit of Strex Corp, Ricardo's dubious allegiances call into question the true motives behind Stella's training.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Mr. Seahorse: In the "Babyverse" AU.
- Must Have Caffeine: Rather obsessive about his coffee
- My Master, Right or Wrong: His general attitude towards Ricardo.
- Servile Snarker: Basically runs on "coffee and snark".
- Adorably Precocious Child: On occasion
- Creepy Cute
- Lonely Rich Kid: May be this, given that most of her roleplays start with her wandering the halls of Strexcorp looking for a playmate.
- Weapon Jr.: Owns her own gun. It's yellow and has Princess Ariel on it.
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: Cleopatra swears a lot and is very rude and impatient; the mun is very kind and eager to please.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Indeed.
- Divine Date: Hes dating the Smiling God.
The Reverse Family
Carloss family. Basically the exact opposite of the Strex Family and their business is stealing things. The Character Blogs can be found where each of their counterparts is. The concept was created by this guy here. Currently consists of Miguel (Ricardo) (had his own blog for a while and a PA/sidekick who still works here), Silvio (Sergio), Stephanie (Stella), Lovino (Luciano), Carlos (Diego), Carmen (Divina), Feliciano (Santiago), Julius (Caesar), Alejandro (Antonio), and Isabelle (Jezebel) (also has her own Character Blog here).
- Freaky Fashion, Mild Mind: Silvio and Stephanie are both covered in tattoos and piercings and Silvio runs his own tattoo parlor, yet theyre perfectly nice and kind people.
- The Kleptomaniac: All of them, but especially Miguel, whose email address is even vaguelyklepto.
- Knife Nut: Alejandro is not that much different from Antonio in this regard.
- Lovable Rogues: All of them.
- Nice Guy: All of them.
- Sticky Fingers: Their first instinct upon arriving at the Strex Mansion was to wonder what they could steal.
The Sorriso Family
An entire family of Physical Gods. Consists of Savio, Risus, and Ra/"Smiles". All are versions of the Smiling God.