open/close all folders
Tropes they all share:
- Agent Mulder: Believes strongly in the supernatural, and started up a club about investigating paranormal activity in his town.
- Alliterative Name: Andy Anderson.
- Blind Without 'Em: Andy can barely see without his glasses on, something that becomes a bit of a problem when the bathroom ghost makes the lights go out and he accidentally steps on his.
- Comically Serious: Has a hard time understanding or making jokes.
- Expy: Has a lot of similarities with Haruhi Suzumiya, though more-so when he was a girl.
- Extracurricular Enthusiast: Towards his club.
- Nightmare Fetishist
- Super Gullible: Can't really tell when people are lying or kidding, so he ends up falling for things way too easily.
- Trash of the Titans: He's messy. Really, really messy. Oddly enough, though, his notes are pretty good.
- Bad Dreams: After a failed attempt to have a lucid dream, Deborah has started having incredibly violent nightmares, and it's part of the reason she has decided to join S.P.I.R.I.T.
- Big Eater: See Oral Fixation below.
- Deadpan Snarker: Has a habit of making sarcastic comments.
- Stepford Snarker: Her snarky persona is really only a mask to hide the fact she's incredibly shy.
- Goth: Milder than most examples, but while she doesn't identify as one, she does have severe Goth traits.
- Oral Fixation: Usually has food or drink on her person. When she doesn't, she had a tendency to chew on her hair, nails, occasionally some gum etc.
- The Stoic: Almost always sounds and looks bored.
Theresa Sindel Obott