A character sheet for the science fantasy weird online fiction, The Princess 99.
Axelle Wylde Ozi (Axel)
A First-Year student and our main heroine, from Terredazo.
- Break the Cutie
- Killer Squirrel: Her familiar.
- Parental Abandonment: Part of the deconstruction of the wizarding school to start off with...
- Plucky Girl: Actually her way of dealing with inner pain especially
- Shrinking Violet
- Stepford Smiler: Especially in the paperback remake, but still present in the online version
Marie Celeste (Maree-Celee)
A First-Year Moimette. Familiar: Sanguine
- Action Girl
- Ambiguously Brown: Considering that her father is Haypenny and looks nothing like her at all.
- Daddy's Girl
- Dark Magical Girl
- Dark-Skinned Redhead
- Elegant Gothic Lolita
- Little Miss Badass
- Mouth Kid: Like no tomorrow.
- Technicolor Eyes: Has red eyes but apparently they're inherited from her father.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: With Pumpkin.
A First-Year Moimette. Best friend of Marie. Familiar: Radish
Florian Sentjohn Osahelio (Flow)
A First-Year boy, from the House Osahelio. Familiar: Stag
A First-Year boy, from a non-magical (Non) family. Familiar: Lightning
A First-Year boy from the House of De'Chiasson. Familiar: Ember
- Papa Wolf: Inverted, in that it's Marius, his uncle, who cares for him more.
Brigitte Essonifer (Brig)
A First-Year girl from the House of Essonifer. Familiar: Feed
- Alpha Bitch
- Cain and Abel: Being the Cain half.
- Large Ham
- Pet the Dog: In the paperback, she has this moment with Ambrose and sometimes Uni.
- Rich Bitch
- Shoot the Dog: No matter what version, Brig's treatment of Pai isn't the greatest.
Paillard Essonifer (Pai)
A First-Year boy from the House of Essonifer; Brig's brother. Familiar: Mustardseed
- Cain and Abel: Being the Abel part of the siblings.
- The Empath
- Power Incontinence
- Prophet Eyes
- Shrinking Violet
- Voice Of Legion: Only when possessed though.
A Third-Year girl, who is from the House of Essonifer. Its not established if she's directly related to Brig and Pai or not.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Mad Artist
- Painting the Medium: Only in the paperback version, her speech is distorted to mirror her personality.
- Technicolor Eyes
Axel's demon companion.
- Absolute Cleavage: In the paperback version and on the author's DA page Skye's outfit is well...revealing
- Ambiguously Brown: Justified, in that she's not human.
- Bare Your Midriff
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Often believed to be this by others.
- Expy: Either of Haruhana Haruko or Haruhi Suzumiya.
- Improbable Weapon User: So far her list includes a wood sword, a metal chain, a trumpet, and a guitar.
- Marshmellow Hell: Done not once but twice with Ambrose.
- Pimped-Out Dress: During the Cotillion, she manages to pull a nice number
- Shout-Out: Done constantly by her
- Stipperific: Her outfits not that bad, but by 20s standards she's mistaken for well, something else...
Uni & Dual
Pai and Brig's twin demon companions.
- Creepy Twins: Mostly due to their appearance
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family: Especially on Uni's part
Professeur Simard WildeProbably one of the nicest teachers at Edgewood Academy. Familiar: Webbie
Professeur Marius atte AuvecProbably one of the scariest teachers at Edgewood Academy. Familiar: Menagerie
- Apathetic Teacher
- Deadpan Snarker
- Emotionless Girl: Justified consider that he was unable to save his wife and daughter from burning alive before his eyes despite all his magical abilities.
- Loners Are Freaks
- Mark of Shame
- Ineffectual Loner
- Sadist Teacher: Viewed this way, actually borderlining this most of the time he gets better.
Professeur ColetteThe most quiet of the teachers at Edgewood Academy. Familiar: Precious Beauty
Professeur NevThe largest of the teachers at Edgewood Academy. Familiar: Treehorne
Docteur HaypennyThe headmaster of Edgewood Academy. Familiar: Crimson
- Rodents of Unusual Size: His familiar.